Behind Closed Doors JK•TH

By pineaxpples

Why is it that whenever we're together its, its different? A-And when we're out you act like we're mortal ene... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
A Reminder
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17 [Extended]
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
•Sorry for the long wait•
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
•Epilogue•

Part 6

281 17 1
By pineaxpples

Part 6
°·.     ·  ✦  enjoy ^~^     ·* .  •     ·  •.   ✶˚  .   ·*✧* ˚     · . ·* .      ✵.          ✧✵ .·      ✵  ✫˚            · · .             ·✦ ˚   ·   .           ⊹   ·   . *              ..       .  °

*————————————*

Right when I started to actually trust and like this guy, he pulls something like this. But of course this is my fault for becoming so comfortable around him. This is Taehyung I'm talking about! I was frozen in the corridor where his and a bunch of other dorm rooms where. Im glad no one else saw it. But I'm sure the cameras did.

All I had to say is, I had to run back to my dorm and cover myself.

The moment I got there, once again everyone was there. Jimin, Lisa, and Namjoon. I already know everyone was gathered there because of me. But there was no way I would walk in there with this problem I had. So I peeked inside and called for Jimin.

"What's up bro?" He asked. "Are you good?"
"Y-Yeah just, can we walk to your dorm?" I asked him. He looked back at everyone else before walking out. He took one look at me and shook his head. "I won't even ask." He said and we kept walking.

Halfway there the silence got awkward so I decided to speak. "Look I'm sorry for getting all upset the other day." He just shrugged. "We all have our bad days." He responded. "But you did really scare us Kook." I apologized again and we finally made it to his dorm.

"Why'd you wanna come here anyways?" He asked. "Because. I can't walk in there like this!" Jimin just fell into a pit of laughter. "I know I said I wouldn't ask but how'd this happen anyway?"

No way I could tell him it was because of Taehyung. Even if he was my best friend. This thing I have with Taehyung, is completely platonic. "It's a long story." I told him. Then he sat down next to me. "I got time." He said with laughter. I rolled my eyes and threw my head back.
Sometimes he's just as bad as Taehyung.

A few minutes had went by of silence until we heard a knock on the door. Followed by a scream of my name. It was Lisa. "Jeon Jungkook!" She called. Jimin got up and went to the door. Before glancing at me, then opening.

"What kinda boyfriend are you?!" She stormed in. "First don't talk to me in like, forever! Then just blatantly ignore me."
"Look I'm sorry, it's just-." She didn't let me finish.
"What happened between us? We used to talk to each other about everything." She asked. Jimin looked around nervously them decided it was best for him just to leave us alone.

"Lisa I-"

"Do you wanna break up with me?"

"W-What?! N-No!"

Tears ran down her face and I felt them start to swell in mine. It wasn't like her to cry, not even me. Well, kinda like me. I didn't wanna break up with her, honestly. But sometimes, I wish we'd hadn't started dating. I only pursued this relationship, to make Taehyung jealous. And now were at this point. I saw this coming.

I wiped her eyes and pulled her in close. She was much smaller and buried her face into my chest. "M-Maybe we should just take a break?" She said. Her tears became heavier. "Maybe thats for the best."

She pulled away from me and looked back one last time before walking out the room and back to her dorm. I honestly didn't wanna leave her this way. But there wasn't much I could do now. I felt hopeless. I threw myself onto Jimin's couch and buried my face into a pillow. Soon enough Jimin came and sat next to me. And rubbed my arm.

"Its gonna be alright, bro." He said. I gripped the pillow tighter. Thats not what I wanted to hear. I honestly wanted to be with Tae right now. I don't know how he would've helped but I just wanted him around. To make me smile like he did earlier. I hate being all heart broken like this. It makes me feel so weak. I honestly need to pull myself together.

•THE NEXT DAY•

"Jeon, you still coming by today." Tae said to me while I was walking threw the hall. I wasn't up to it really. But I promised him. "I don't think I can." I told him. "W-Why not?" He asked. "Was this about what I did? Look I'm sorry. It's just sometime, I can't help my-"

"Not that Hyung." I told him continuing to walk to my next class.
"T-Then whats up?" I stopped in my tracks and faced him. He noticed my eyes red and puffy. "W-What happened?!" He said cupping my face into his hands. I quickly blushed and pulled away. "Whoever it was I will fight them right now! Was it Kai?" I didn't have the heart to tell him anything. It hurt thinking about it.

"N-No its fine. You don't have to do anything." I told him. "I gotta get to class." The bell then rung. If I didn't get there now i'd be late.
"Im not letting you go like this." He said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me away, and right to the boys corridor.

"Were are you taking me?" I asked him.
"To my dorm. I don't want you to get embarrassed walking around like that all day." He said.
"I-I can't skip class though."
"Skipping one class never hurt anyone." He said.

He opened up the door to his dorm and I took a seat on his bed. "Now what." I said sarcastically.

"I don't know I hadn't processed this far." He said with the softest shrugged. My heart started beating so fast it hurt. I even managed to let out a small smile. He took a seat beside me and stared. "It's not cool to stare bro." I said still sniffling but feeling better. He smiled and stared more intensely until I broke out into a fit of laughter.

I got so red I shoved him over and he shoved me back. We began to play fight a bit and giggle profusely. He soon enough climbed on top of me and I began to get tickled. "I won't stop until you're completely happy." He said. It was hard for me to catch my breath.

"I am happy." I told him through bits of laughter.

"I don't believe you." He said laughing away as well.

He soon stopped and my laughing grew low he was looking in my eyes nervously. Nothing would break this gaze. I noticed my eyes getting heavier, and so was his. He was leaning in close. I jumped back.

He finally got off of me and stumbled across the room. Soon I sat up. "I-I didn't mean too-" He started.
"I-It's fine." I said cutting him off. I stood up to walk over to him but he kept backing away.

"We can talk about this." I asked him.
"N-No!" He yelled. "Get out of my dorm." I couldn't understand what he was so upset about. He almost kissed me. I don't know why I was so calm about it though. Maybe because Tae was flipping out.
"Go now!" He yelled and I grabbed my books and left as fast as I could.

*~~*

Sorry for updating so late but I was determined to get this chapter out tonight!!

Also sorry for the short chapter. I didn't wanna make it this short but I wanted to get it out.

And can you believe they almost kissed?! GOSH. I wanted everyone to think of Taehyung as the player bad boy type but I also wanted people to know that he has a soft side as well. Especially when it comes to Jungkook.

Plus Jungkook and Lisa taking a break!! It actually kinda hurt me to do that to Lisa. But Jungkook was kinda ignoring her soo,.

P.S, should I have any side ships?

Anyways. The next chapter will be out August 6 so look forward to it. 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 395 43
What happens when no one is allowed to marry in jimin's family but he falls in love with y/n, who is none another than the granddaughter of his fathe...
171K 7.6K 37
Min Yoongi started working for two powerful Billionaires in order to get rid of his family's debt. He had no idea he was going to take care of one of...
136K 4.2K 45
Abused park jimin meets jeon Jungkook over snapchat. Things escalate and feeling catch on but what will happen when jimin goes to live with Jungkook...
74.2K 4.6K 33
"We had a deal. Are you really gonna break it now?" A Namkook Fanfic 💜 Started: July 3rd, 2020 Completed: June 18th, 2021 NOTE: I do not own any...