To Be With You [GxG] [On Hiat...

By Zerin_Lee

As Mei Valentina Chang finds herself in her older brother's wedding she meets gazes with this person and the... More

Character Cast
Chapter 1: The Meeting.
Chapter 2: Friendly Date with Carmela
Chapter 3: The Ferris Wheel
Chapter 5: Kai Xing
Chapter 6: Mei's still needs to learn
Chapter 7: The wedding
Chapter 8: Meeting an Ex
Chapter 9: Figuring things out

Chapter 4: Carmela's House

20 2 4
By Zerin_Lee

It was morning. Saturday.

About 8'o clock in the morning. I only slept for five hours talking to Carmela and I felt fine. Moreover to that, I felt great. I woke up stretching my arms. Scooting over as I saw pandi right next to me, Made me remember I have a hang out with Carmela today! And I had my first time having an experience on a public fair.

I brushed my teeth as I took a big yawn to go downstairs and have breakfast. I walked to our dinner I immediately saw my father reading a magazine about our family and how he was smirking about it.

Our family honor does mean a lot to him.

"Good morning baba!" I exclaimed as I went around his back and hugged him.

"Hoho. How was my Wei? You seem like you're in a good mood." Baba said as he placed the newspaper he was holding down and looked at me while I took my seat next to him.

I was happily smiling and my face felt like it was gleaming. "You see baba. I made a friend. Remember the wedding coordinator before? I asked her if she can show me around town which was definitely fun."

"Oh really where did you go?" Father asked curiously.

"To a fair," I responded.

Father was speechless more like disgusted a bit. "You? When there? But it's so dirty and full of... Danger. Besides people like us should not be going to places like that my little wei."

He explained as he warned me of the dangers of going to places like the fair or carnivals where he said it was dangerous.

It was fun though?!

I got to keep a stuffed panda. I ate foods j never tried before in my whole life that looked unappetizing but you won't know until you tried, it was really good. We got to play games too.

However. I cannot disobey family orders. I have to agree or go with whatever my father wishes, "Yes baba... I won't ever go there again."

He smiled. We waited on for the others to start breakfast. As everyone came down they all sat as we talked about the upcoming wedding, how was everyone's day, and that we'll have a surprise visit later.

I wonder who? Mostly father really called it special.

"Who'll be visiting us?" (Emma) asked baba because she's the only who's into gossip in this house.

My father just chuckled. "My little wei will surely like the visit. I promised the person to keep it a surprise."

A person I would like a visit?

I wonder who's this person. Maybe it'll be Carmela... I hope so. My father doesn't know about our friendship yet... I should tell him.

"By the way father. I've recently become friends with someone!" I said with a little hint of joy in my voice.

He got curious, as he ate his breakfast and swallowed. He gave me a curious look before asking. "Who is it? You rarely make friends because of your car. You don't really like making friends, introducing or mentioning them to us. This is the first."

"It's the wedding coordinator for brother's wedding. You know when I accidentally bumped to her and all." I said chewing my food.

"Ohhh her... Haven't you heard? I heard she's you know. Lesbian." (Emma) said all whisperingly on her words.

Everybody had a little shock but they continued to eat anyway. The same goes for me. I gave her a weird look and asked. "So? She's clearly nice. Besides its just friends." I defended.

Robert scoffed and glared daggers at me, making me uncomfortable sitting at my table. "Why how nice of you to do shobe. Or are you just going to make her your little toy---"

(Shobe: Youngest sibling)

"Robert not while eating honey please," Mother asked of Robert. Robert clicked his tongue, rolled his eyes and continued to chew.

"Well you, do have Kai. Your lovable boyfriend." (Emma) said responded teasingly it almost made me drop my food.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Kai for a second... "I-I sure do. I do hope Kai will come early for the wedding preparations." I said avoiding gazes from everyone in the table.

"That can be arranged." (Baba) said winking at me.

...

What was that wink for?!

What is father up to? I gave him a confused look but he just laughed a little and continued eating.

"How about you Robert. Have you been good?" Father asked my brother. "I hope you've learned your lesson."

Robert didn't even look at father but he responded, "Yes, I have learned the error of my ways. And I'm willing to do whatever you are willing to wish father." (Robert)

A moment of relief came into me. He's come around. "Good. You better not be another problem. A hindrance. I have a friend and he has a daughter who's willing to date someone like you. My friend and I thought it would be best for us to match make both of you for our business."

I felt a small pain in me when Robert looked at me, giving me the cold daggers as he looked at father. "Don't worry baba. I won't disappoint you." (Robert)

"You already have. Work your way to build my trust and date this girl. I would accept you again." (Baba)

It was an awkward dinner. My other older brother Lein got a phone call and excuse himself and so did I.

I needed to get ready for my hang out with Carmela. I went ahead to my room and showered. After showering I dried myself and looked into my closet. I wanted to look great today...

I began taking out all if it expansive clothes but began feeling out... What if I don't look good?! I mean looks aside... I need something that's going to make me a simple girl today.

My room began to feel like a storm was in here due to the vast sea of clothes. I just need something I can be confident in!

Ugh... I can't find one decent cloth I like to wear...

Bzzt Bzzt~

I heard my phone vibrate. I went ahead and reached it from the table and saw Carmela's number text. I couldn't help but smile.

Carmela: Stuck in traffic :< I got out early and I'm glad we're hanging out again.

Mei is typing...

Mei: Me too :D, by the way, what kind of clothes do you like?

Carmela: I prefer simply dressed. Not too underdressed and overdressed. I see cute things in simplicity.

Then realizing I did had a white dress before...

I went around and searched it in my closet while still wearing my bathrobe. I always wore jeans and shirts because I look cool in it but this is a special occasion.

After a while, I did find it and it's still good as new. I wore it and... I looked cute in this... My bad girl vibe was going away and it was worth it just for this special occasion.

I went to my car started it up and drove to the mall we were going to meet up. I parked the car on the parking lot and went inside. I was a little hungry so I went ahead and ordered a McFloat at Mcdonalds. I took out my cellphone and started texting Carmela.

Mei: I'm in Mcdonalds : D hurryyy Carmelaaaa.

Carmela: I see you! Is that you in the white dress?

Mei: Lol, sure is. Come on over where are you?

"Ahem?" I heard a voice behind my back. "Carmela! Finally!"

"Didn't know you were really early at hangouts." (Carmela)

"Now that I think about it, this is the first time I'm not actually late at something," I said. Huh... Yeah, this is us the first time...

"So what you want to do?" (Carmela)

"Ooo how about movies?! Godzilla is showing and I'm hyped to see it." I suggested.

"Oh but what about the live action movie of Aladdin?" (Carmela) asked. Really Disney?

"It's just the same plot line but in real humans. How about we go for action."

"And see a huge lizard destroying buildings? While people run away or fight the monster with just guns which clearly doesn't affect the lizard?" (Carmela).

How dare you...

"Godzilla is not a lizard! In the classic maybe!"

Before even saying a word to defend Carmela facepalmed herself and ended up laughing, "Oh we forgot we have time and we can watch both movies together."

Wait we can?! I didn't realize that because we were so into the argument on which movie should we choose. "I can't believe we didn't realize that sooner, alright so which movie first?" I asked.

"I'm down to watching Godzilla first. Let's go buy popcorn." (Carmela)

We got ahead in line and went out to see the movie Godzilla the king of monsters. It was an intense fight between the Titans and I got satisfaction over the film! I was trying not to scream at the cool fight scenes and laser beams shooting from them! Carmela just looked at me trying not to burst into laughter in her seat.

I did look somewhat stupid... And like an idiot.

After the film ended we helped ourselves another bucket of popcorn and went inside the cinema for Aladdin.

I'll try... Not to sleep. I have a tendency to sleep at Disney movies because they weren't my thing. It sad more of Robert's liking with all the princesses and all that.

I never paid any attention much go them but here I am sitting and preparing to watch Aladdin. When the movie started a music sing along I never remember being in the original cartoon movie played... Seems like there are new Disney songs to go along with the new touch of the movie.

I took a break at Carmela while she was watching. She looked so amazed as her eyes were so focused on the movie. "Meiiii I'm so excited... Come on stop staring at me and watch!" (Carmela)

"Oh right!"

If I don't it would be a waste anyways. I rather prefer watching Carmela's face to be dazzled and amazed by this movie. So while totally watching I take a peek at her sometimes and when there are jokes I would see her laugh and that also got me laughing. She looked hilarious!

When we went to a small argument who's prettier me or Jasmine she chose Jasmine and I felt betrayed so I threw popcorn at her and she fought back.

We were laughing in the middle of the movies which made the other people shush us up. We apologized. Hehe.

After the movie, Carmela was crying because it was clearly the genie who was telling the story and he had kids apparently. "It. Was. So. Touching... *sniff*."

"I didn't know you were so moved by Disney movies. I'm just glad I didn't sleep. Man, I bummed out because I couldn't take a photo of you back then." I said laughing.

"Appreciate art! This is beautiful!" She defended. I just pouted. "Now wanna go to my place and have tea, Mei?" (Carmela)

"Would be my pleasure."

We head on to Carmela's place and since she didn't have a car I had to drive. When we arrived it was the same rundown-ish place from before. I'm not used to seeing this type of things just big buildings.

"It doesn't matter what it looks like on the outside have a look inside and I know you'll feel comfy." (Carmela)

We went inside and I was shocked to see the place. Tiled floors, counter kitchen tops... Comfy couch a flat screen tv and... "Arf!"

"A-A puppy?!" I shouted.

It was this cute orange and white colored puppy that instantly welcomed me as he barked adorably.

"I saw him running around near here and I gave him some food often and then... He got clingy and would sometimes follow me from work. He's apparently a Papillon dog breed." (Carmela) said scratching her cheek.

"I-Its adorable. Can I pet him?" I asked.

"Please go ahead. He's really friendly." (Carmela) said as she went to her kitchen and I saw her grab doggy treats.

I pet the cute thing and saw his red collar. "Kahel?"

"Oh, that's his name." (Carmela)

"It's a cute name. Come here, boy. Let Mei scratch your tum tums."

Kahel understood what I said and quickly laid down and spread its cute little doggy arms.

Carmela moved over to us and sat next to me. My heart started pounding.

"Here try feeding her with these. It's her biscuits and highly nutritional for Kahel." (Carmel) said as she leaned over to give me the treats. I couldn't mutter a word but I just took the damn treat and gave it to the dog.

"Now who's a good boy? Yes, you are my lovely kahel." (Carmela) said as she accidentally placed her hands into mine. I quickly jolted because I felt a sting... A quick bolt of lightning. A stun?!

What is this?!

Carmela didn't seem to notice my jolt. She just asked me if I was okay which I responded. "Yep totally fine just worried the dog might give me a heart attack from its cuteness." (Carmela)

"I would completely understand. My other guests well one of them almost fainted." (Carmela)

I giggled. It felt like it's always an interesting feeling when I'm with her.

I played some more with Kahel and I decided to go home before it turns late.

"I'll chat you later Carmela!"

"Same here! Be safe! By the way, I forgot to mention you look good in that dress!" (Carmela)

I started suddenly weird. Shy weird. I smiled as I try to hide my blush just in case I had any. I started up the car and drove back home.

When I went back home. The maids welcomed me and I nodded as I went to my room. To my surprise. There were roses leading way up to the stairs all the way back to my room.

The door was open.

I thought it was a robber or something but I know the estate was safe so it couldn't be. Also, what's with the roses? My lights were on too.

I slowly opened the door and saw a table for two with a romantic candle. A wine bottle. And Christmas lights?

"Hey, there plum cake."

Wait... That voice.

I quickly turned around and saw Kai Xing.

My boyfriend...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Soulmates By Venus Nex

General Fiction

3K 56 36
In a world where soulmates are something everyone has, Callie and Harper have circumstances that differ from the norm. Callie always knew her soulma...
5.2K 103 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
12.9K 620 47
When Zora, Naya's long-term best friend and crush, starts showing an interest in her twin brother, Avi, she's forced to face her biggest fear. She wi...
71 0 6
Layla wanted nothing more than to please her mother and make her proud. But life doesn't always go the way we want. Sometimes it doesn't just go the...