Another Chance. [Sequel Of 'H...

By Global_C

READ THE FIRST BOOK, 'HER' BEFORE READING THIS!! Kendall get's into an accident. Cara starts her acting care... More

Introduction.
Prologue.
Long Island Ice Tea.
On top of the world!?
Lauren needs you.
Care to explain?
That's why she doesn't remember me.
It was a figure of a man walking.
That one person.
Very Very old friends.
Certain things will never go back to how they used to be.
She is into drugs and I am into her..
We don't pick who we fall in love with.
Try not to speak anymore sexual innuendos...
Lap dance???
Karma is a bitch!
That's two times in a night!
Cheese toast and Spicy beans?
Perfect line.
Real love is always chaotic.
Epilogue.
White and Brown.
Will you wipe your drool?
Dream.
Ken don't make it worse!
Me and Cara.
Fuck! It hurts so much!
This heart is yours.
Who said anything about a date..
By the powers vested in me..
OPEN THE DOOR!
You are so cocky!
The Epilogue (real)

Bonus Chapter.

928 31 9
By Global_C

A/N

Bonus chapter!!

I had almost given up on the thought that I might write anymore chapters for this story. But I got a nice inspiration and I think you all will be happy with what happens.

Let me also take this moment to appreciate the love that each and everyone of you has given to this story (and HER)

There are rumours of Cara and Ashley getting engaged and honestly I couldn't be more happy. Cara is a gem and she deserves happiness.

Also you can go through both the stories in a glance before reading this chapter because I am posting this bonus chapter like 2 years later than the original story.

Having said that here you go. A long overdue bonus chapter. ❤

~

Kendall's POV

I quickly wrapped myself in my silk robe when I heard the familiar ringtone and left the bathroom. Wringing my hands through my hair I answered the face time call from my wife.

K: Hey bubs.

C: Hi babe reached home?

I walked towards the balcony and took a seat at the lounge chair.

K: Yeah. Just showered. You didn't give me time to wear any clothes though.

I said and showed her my body which was wrapped in just the robe.

C: Yes! Perfect timing.

I chuckled at this dork and bit my lip. She really is the love of my life!

K: How is the night shoot going?

C: Good... good. We'll shoot one more scene and then done. But Dawn wants me to shoot tomorrow in the day so I can take 23rd to 25th off. At what time will you come!?

K: I board the plane at noon. So I think you'll be in my arms at around midnight?

I said doing some calculations in my head.

C: Aww... I'll be asleep then.

K: Its okay. We will have 3 days.

I saw her pout and about to protest when I interrupted her.

K: I know bubba... but duty calls. Why am I coming to London though? I don't remember anything special happening on 24th February...

I asked smiling and I see her smirking. She played along.

C: Eh... just a casual thing.... I married this super tall weird woman on 24th 5 years ago. No biggie.

I laughed at her attempt to sound nonchalant but I could see her eyes lighting up in excitement. She is always excited for our anniversary because its the only time in the whole year I allow her to gift me something. She always goes overboard and I let her just one time. Otherwise our house would be filled with expensive shit we would never need.

C: The scene is ready. I got to go. Good night baby. Have a safe flight tomorrow. Message me your updates okay. I love you and I can't wait to hug you.

K: I love you too bubs. I can't wait to have you in my arms.

I said sincerely and smiled at her. She blew me a kiss and I reciprocated before we ended the call.

I relaxed back into the chair and took a sip of the wine. I put my spotify in shuffle and let the music comfort me. I get very lonely whenever Cara has to go on destination shoots. She is in London shooting for her upcoming movie and I just want to be with her.

One would think that things would have changed in the last 5 years... it really hasn't. We are both deeply in love and happily married. AyKa is still very successful and I am still the COO. My family is happy and healthy and so is Cara's. We live in Los Angeles since almost all of Cara's shoots happen here and of course AyKa's American headquarters is in LA.

My thoughts got interrupted when a familiar song started playing from my phone.

A simple band of gold
Wrapped around my soul

I closed my eyes and let the music fill me.

Hullo mees Jenner. I am Joy. I weel be yo'r driver four thee next three days..

Wait, what!? I shook my head and closed my eyes again.

A blonde took a seat on Lauren's chair and ordered two vodka shots.

Black Nirvana t-shirt.... black leather jeans, .... boots and brown leather jacket .... blonde hair was swept to one side.

What is happening!? Am I imagining things!?

I shook her hand... her smile resurfaced and I could see her blue eyes clearly in the dim light.

I know these blue eyes! IT'S CARA'S!

Cara Delevingne.... Kendall Jenner

Wha- what is happening?

..... I am a businesswoman, here for a meeting. Now that I realise I didn't cringe at your accent. It's suddenly not weird.... Does that even make any sense?

She is dead for the night and I am pretty sure you friend also is. Come Mark will drive us home.

.... left the club with an asleep Lauren in my arms and a drunk Gigi clinging to Cara....

UCLA sweatshirt.... hair tied in a ponytail... make up free face was shining as the bathroom light fell on her flawless face.

You can't sleep and I won't sleep. Let's entertain each other. Which song do you want me to sing?

Surprise me.

I could sing for her everyday if I get that smile in return. The person is happy! Because of me. I did that to her. I made her smile that big.

That smile is so beautiful.

You are very charming. I so wish you were bisexual or I was a man.

What if I was bisexual?

Then I would have made the next three days of our life the happiest and by the end of the three days you would have fallen in love with London and its people.

What if I was willing to be bisexual for you?

But I need you to promise me something.

After these three days you will become very close to me.... I can't see the people I love and care about getting hurt or being sad.....

.....Can you promise me that you won't love me forever but only for the next three days?

I gasp and wheeze for some air to get into my lungs... where are all these images coming from!??? I can't be imagining them... they are too detailed.... I run my fingers through my hair and down my wine in one go. I should sleep. I walk back to the room and get in bed. I close my eyes and wait for sleep to come.

Come. I want to box too. You will box with me.... wear your proper gloves. I want you to fight with me... let's hurt each other.

Oh my!! Kendall, what do I have to do for you to love me for three days!?

Be Cara...

.... clicking selfies of us.... turn my head to kiss her lips... hands started wandering... my hands on her waist... hers in my hair... left her swollen lips after one last tug...

I love how your body responds to me.

Big hero 6!? That's for kids Cara! .... you don't say... you were the one who was acting like a 5 year old in the elevator..... she was being jealous of a 5 year old child! .... and you were jealous of a woman in crutches!!... she was flirting with you... WAS NOT! ....

Ayra and Karls told Jennifer they met me and now she wants me to attend the premiere.. you are coming with me....

Strip tease Cara.... Cara crawled to my lap and started sucking my neck.... I stood up and went to my room...

And when the daylight comes I'll have to go
But tonight I'm gonna hold you so close

Cara, you said you would make these three days the happiest of my life. You forgot to mention best, memorable and cherishing. I agreed to this because I wanted to make you happy. I didn't realize I could be happy also. I came here with the thought that these three days would be long and very tiring, I was not happy at all. You made me happy and these three days were amazing and clearly went by way too fast. You are an angel Cara. My angel. And you will always be my angel, no matter where I am or with who I am. And I mean each and every word from the bottom of my heart.

Here's a promise ring... wear it and promise me you won't love me anymore... promise me... that what we have will end the second we step down the London Eye....

Allow me to kiss you one last time.

Cara? She turns around and runs hugging me tight.... I am sorry.. I should have given you a chance too...

...Sometimes it feels like a dream. Any second we will wake up and it will be gone...

If everything around me is my imagination, then you are the best thing I have ever come up with...

... I don't love you... I don't love you too...

Will you miss anything?

Her smile. Her hair. Her eyes. Her heart. Her face. Her shyness. Her blushing. Her personality. Her name. Her touch. Her looks. Her imperfections. Her perfections. Her body. Her style. Her uniqueness. Her voice. Her kisses.

Her.

I woke up with Cara's head moving a little. She lifted her face up and now our lips were inches apart. I looked at her lips and she was looking at mine, leaning in. Our breathing faltered and as much as I wanted it we can't.

I let her walk away, again...

... Driving stingray lost in thoughts... didn't notice the car coming towards me... it happened fast and everything turned black...

... It is my utmost pleasure to state that we have signed Cara Delevingne. We need you to come to London so we can discuss it further...

I am so happy I am going to meet Cara Delevingne.... Janice's face went pale and her eyes wide...

You are here on professional terms. When you see her don't go to her jumping and squealing. Wait for the meeting to end I will take you to her.

... Kendall, Lauren is upstairs waiting for you. Not now. I am about to talk to Cara... Lauren needs you. It's an emergency.... You can meet Cara when you come back. Lauren was not in my office...

We didn't get to officially introduce ourselves. Hi. I am Kendall Jenner.

Ca-Cara Dele-Delevingne.

Gigi calling... I met Gigi in a club four years ago. We instantly connected and since then are in touch.

...My tears dropped on Cara's hand. The beeping stopped. Cara? She woke up in a jolt...

I knew in my heart you would be the first one I will see when I wake up.

...Your heart and my heart are very very old friends...

I love her Kendall. Judge me all you want but I am hopelessly in love with her.... you picked the wrong person. She doesn't deserve you... we don't pick who we fall in love with. And it never happens as it should.

She purposely let some pasta touch underneath my nose... Oh sorry. Let me. She pretended to wipe the sauce off only to smear more...

I am trying to come up with a perfect line... to get me into your bed?

My bed. My arms. My life.

Perfect line.

I don't want you. I need you Kendall.

.... It's like we already had a connection.. and the accident was just devastating. When she stopped breathing for a second.. I lost myself.. I got very scared... It's like someone I know from a long time was dying.. someone who has my heart and I have their's...

...Are you still in love with that four day girl!?

Now what I am going to say is very important. Don't take it the wrong way and don't put too much pressure on your head also.

That 4 day girl was my first love too. Before her I was a model.. slept around and well I was me. You know how I was, before I dated her. But after meeting her I fell in love with her. Her personality was like that, lovable. Full of authority and charismatic. She could walk in a room and own it. Every eyes would turn on her and everyone respected her, and it was not out of fear but it was genuine respect. Because she was like that. She was like a kid with kids. She was kind to nice people and even more kind to the bad ones. She would help anyone in need. She wouldn't care if that person will help her in return. She didn't care. She loved unconditionally. She wanted to make people happy and smile. She was a charmer. She observed her surroundings and was extremely responsible and caring. She always knew what to say and at what time. She was everything one could ask for in a lover. But she was straight.

She had her reasons for not being gay. We met as friends. She was to leave London in three days. I said I would be happy is she could be gay.. and she said okay. I will be. But only for three days. As I leave London our dating will be over.

She made me promise her that I wouldn't fall in love with her. But it was so hard. If you would know her you would fall in love with her too. I tried very hard. But after three days like she promised she left London. And that's the end of me and that girl.

This is my heart. And in this corner stays that girl. She was my first love and this part will always love her.

But.. look at rest of this fist... it is reserved only for one person.

It's for you. This is yours now. This heart is yours.

I am yours.

I woke up with a startle and clutched my head.... there were so many of these images and flashbacks. My head started aching and I had to close my eyes again. My breathing was shallow and I was covered in sweat. I took deep breaths and chugged a glass of water.

If this is what I think it is.... then I need to go to London now.

Only one way to confirm.

I unlocked my phone and scrolled through my contacts to find the name I was looking for. I swiped call and waited for her to pick up. After two rings I heard her voice.

K: Janice?

~

Cara's POV

I briefly woke up when I could smell the distinct vanilla whenever Ken was close to me. I felt her kissing my forehead and settling in the bed. I turned towards her and briefly opened my eyes.

C: Hi.

She leaned in and gave me a kiss before wrapping her arms around me so I could cuddle with her.

K: Go to sleep baby. We can talk tomorrow.

I kissed her neck once and then drifted back to sleep.

~

I woke up with the sunlight streaming in from the balcony. I turned to see my wife peacefully sleeping. Fuck. She is so beautiful. She looks like an angel. I stared at her sleeping face like I had done numerous time before I couldn't control myself and leaned in to kiss her. I pecked her once and then again. I shifted so I was on my elbows hovering over her and kissed her cheeks. I started trailing kisses all over her face and I know by the time I reach her lips again she would be awake because the kisses tickle her.

I was on the corner of her lips when I could feel her smile. I bit her lip slightly and kissed her once more. She lazily reciprocated.

C: Good morning!!

K: I am still in LA time babe. Please let me sleep for an hour?

She mumbled sleepily while her hands were caressing my back. I kissed her one last time before letting her go back to sleep and I got out of bed. By the time I am done with my morning routine she will wake up anyway.

Getting out of the shower I wore a robe and then checked the time. 11:30 am. I can wake her up now. I made coffee for both of us and went back to our room.

C: Ken, babe wake up.

I kept the cups on the table and crouched beside the bed. Running my fingers through her hair, I kissed her cheek.

C: Kenny, you have to wake up now. I am hungry.

She stirred awake and opened her eyes. I smiled and gave her a morning kiss.

C: Come on, I have your coffee here.

She sat up and stared at me.

C: What!?

K: I fucking love you so much!

She said as if she just realised that. I chuckled.

C: I love you too. Come on. Up now.

I pulled her out of the bed and we went to the balcony to enjoy our coffee.

We chatted for a couple minutes and decided we wanted to eat brunch outside. She quickly got ready and we went to a nearby cafe. After eating we walked around Hyde park. Kendall spotted some kids playing soccer and she joined them. They played while I checked my social media and posted a video of her with the kids. After treating the kids with ice cream she sprawled on the ground beside me, her head on my lap. She looked at me with such sincerity and awe that I couldn't help but lean down and kiss her.

K: You are literally the best thing that has happened to me. The best!

C: I am already your wife you don't need to sweet talk me.

K: No... this-

She cut herself off and sat up. She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration and then looked at me.

K: I... babe... You don't know. You really are the best thing. Like your mind is so goddam beautiful. Your heart is so freaking pure! I am like blown away. You give me this feeling that I cannot put into words and it's so frustrating because all I wanna do is just tell you how you make me feel! I so fucking wish you could see yourself through my eyes, you would realize how amazing you actually are! You are so good to me. I honestly can't believe how I got this lucky. You know-

I grabbed her by the neck and pulled her into a hard kiss. She cannot say these things and not expect me to kiss her. She is so perfect and fuck! I love her so much!

C: Is it the anniversary that has gotten you so emotional or you are just gassing me up.

K: I- babe... I love you. I love you so much!

The last part came out as a plea and I could see that she was getting emotional. I pulled her in a hug and kissed just below her ear.

C: I know. I know you love me. I love you too.

She pulled away from the hug and kissed my forehead before kissing me on the lips.

K: Okay! Time for surprises. I hope you are well rested because now the surprises will start. You ready!?

C: Bring it on baby. You can't possibly beat last year.

She smirked at me.

K: Watch me.

~

We came back home from the park and Kendall informed me that we were going for early dinner. We got ready and she led us to the apartment door.

K: I planned today for just you and I. No bodyguards or drivers. Just us.

She opened the door and we walked out towards the maybach. She opened the door for me and then ran to get in from drivers side to start driving.

C: If I ask, will you tell me where we are going!?

K: Ledbury. Patio table. Your favorite.

She looked at me and smiled. This was strange she usually doesn't tell me where we are going. She sensed my confusion and surprise.

K: I have plenty of surprises planned. I can tell you this one.

She intertwined our fingers and we drove to the restaurant in comfortable silence. We sat at the patio table and she ordered the champagne. She has been giving me the softest of looks today. Like she cannot believe I am here and hers. Her eyes are more gentle when they are looking at me.. gentler than they already were... but today she has been looking at me like I put the stars in the sky.

We finish our dinner laughing and talking. While waiting for the bill she looked at me again.

K: All those years ago I realised I was head over heels in love with you and I want to marry you. Even though you smeared pasta sauce on my lips.

She chuckled at the end and I smiled. It was revenge. But she can't know that. Every year as much as I am happy for our marriage, 24th Feb always brings back the fated memories of the first time we had met and the three days that came after it. How in this exact place I wished she would say that she loved me.

K: Shall we?

Lost in my thoughts I didn't realise she had paid and now we were about to leave.

K: I love you.

C: I love you more.

Better late than never I guess. She held out her hand for me to hold on to and we left the restaurant. We got in our car and she started driving. I realised we were driving towards home.

C: Are we going home?

K: Yep. The next surprise happens a little later so we have time to go home and watch a movie. That's why early dinner.

I nodded my head and let her do whatever she wants. As long as I am with her I really don't care what we are doing.

~

K: I found this nice movie. Let's watch this. Its pretty old... have you watched this?

I saw she had selected Big Hero 6 on Netflix. I watched it with this duffer only.

C: Ehh... I don't remember. Let's watch.

Let's see if she cries this time too.

We cuddled on the bed and started the movie. Throughout the movie I would get flashbacks of the time we last watched it. I need to stop. This is not healthy.

I heard a sniffle and bingo! She cried again. At the same damn scene. I caressed her hair and wiped her tears before concentrating on the movie.

The movie ended and we remained cuddled up.

K: For the next surprise I need to go for 20 minutes. You stay here I will come back. I am in the kitchen.

I nodded my head at her excitement and she rushed off. Honestly speaking I am not too keen on this surprise. Kenny and kitchen don't mix. She is still a below average chef at best. I checked my phone for the time and saw it was 11:30 pm. She better come back before midnight. I don't wanna start our anniversary alone.

I watched a random episode of Brooklyn 99 and by the time it ended I heard her coming upstairs.

K: Since cakes are too cliche. We will cut pancakes to start our anniversary.

There we go with the pancakes. I really need to tell her that her pancakes are horrible and that she should never make them every again.

K: I made some bacon too. Pancakes and bacon. Just the way you like. I swear they are amazing. You won't regret eating them.

I gave her an unsure look but still took a bite of the pancake. Oh God. It's good! It's really good. It's almost like a real chef prepared it.

C: Did you make it or your ordered it? Don't lie to me. I know your pancakes are horrible.

I said while picking a piece of bacon and taking a small bite to test the waters. This was also amazing!

K: I made them myself! I promise. I followed the recipes to the T and saw some videos on YouTube. Plus. You wanted me to make pancakes and bacon. So here you go!

C: What? I never asked you to cook?

I only asked her once and she lost that memory. I still remember that innocent confused face she made when I asked her to stop and let the chef take over.

K: I mean who doesn't want their wife to cook for them? I just made something simple. Even if its breakfast food. That we are eating at midnight.

She said while taking a bite of the pancake.

K: Happy Anniversary baby. I can't wait to have forever with you.

She said sweetly and leaned in to give me a small kiss.

C: Happy anniversary babe. I love you more than I could ever tell you.

We leaned for another kiss and I was ready for it to escalate when she pulled away.

K: I got you a small gift.

C: Are we exchanging presents now?

K: Ehh.. I have the bigger present for later. This is just a small one.

She said and jumped out of bed to find the presents. I removed the food tray from our bed and waited patiently for her to come.

K: Here you go.

She gave me two boxes. I opened the first one to find a UCLA sweatshirt.

K: I know how you were obsessed with the sweatshirt you had when we first met. You were in tears when you couldn't wear it anymore because of the holes in them. So I thought I'd get you a new one.

She smiled at me and I had to gulp hard to not cry. She unknowingly always does things that the first kendall used to do. But this was special. She gave me back the UCLA sweatshirt that started it all.

C: Thank you. You know exactly how much this means to me. I love it.

She smiled and gestured for me to open the next box.

K: This is more of a present for myself.

She cheekily said while I was opening the box. There were 5 sets of red lace undergarments. My heart skipped a beat. I know for sure that I have never told her about red lace. This was something only I and the first kendall shared. I had to take a deep breath to calm myself down. It's okay. It's just a coincidence.

K: You always buy red lace from Victoria's Secret so I thought I'd restock your collection for you. You like it?

See, coincidence. It's all good.

C: I love them.

I honestly said and gave her another kiss. Before I could take it further, she pulled away again. I groaned in frustration and she chuckled.

K: We don't have time for it. I promise we will when we come back. Right now we gotta go. Come on get ready!

She pulled me off the bed and started changing herself. I saw she chose semi casual attire and I chose the same. A simple jeans and top.

K: Perfect. Let's go. We have to be quick.

C: But where are we going?

I asked as we left the apartment.

K: Not telling you.

She cheekily smiled and then winked at me. There she is. The idiotic goof.

We exited the apartment building to see a seafoam green 1957 Corvette stingray. Is this deja vu!?

C: Wha- what is this?

I stuttered. There can't be this many coincidences. Same model. Same colour!

K: I saw this on some auction site. I loved it so I asked Janice to get the car. Sexy, isn't it? Come on I wanna see how it drives.

C: This... this is your first ride?

K: Yep. Come!

She opened the car door for me and then ran to her side. She was about to jump out of herself. She was so happy. Whereas I was taking deep breaths. The last time this exact thing happened she broke up with me. This is all too much. I need to calm down. If she senses my uneasiness I won't be able to explain it.

I felt her intertwine our fingers and squeezing it three times. That's good. This is a good sign.

We were following the same route as last time and before I could get worked up I asked.

C: Please tell me where we are going?

She briefly looked at me and then turned back to the road.

K: London Eye. We have never been there and I thought we could do a little touristy thing.

Okay. Anybody can want that. It's not a big deal. This is okay. Nothing is wrong.

K: Look we are here.

She parked the car and we walked towards the entrance. We waited for our capsule and now I could see the decoration. Uncannily similar to the last time. Small table with pizza slices and wine bottle. Gift boxes on the side and fuck! The Karl Lagerfeld guitar! Where did she get this from?? It's impossible. Janice had told me that they had stuffed all these things in a secret place. Should I call dad and let him know. What if this triggers something and it does something worse to Ken? I can't- I can't lose her! Not again... not after 5 years together.

I see her pouring us wine and offering me the glass. I took it and finished it in one go.

K: Hey... Hey... take a seat. Calm down.

She makes me sit on the chair and crouches in front of me.

K: Take deep breaths. It's okay. Nothing is wrong. Calm down. You trust me?

Unable to say anything I nod. She was looking right into my eyes and for a second I could see pre-accident Kendall.

K: Don't get worked up. Everything is okay. Just enjoy what happens now. Okay?

C: Okay.

I say in almost a whisper and she smiles. This smile actually reassures me and I relax a little. It's okay. Everything is okay.

K: I asked Janice to find me a guitar so I could serenade you. She found this one. It's cool right?

I gave her a small smile. Forget about everything Cara. Just enjoy this moment.

K: Now I know that you don't particularly like my singing but I have been taking classes okay. I promise I won't suck.

She chuckled and repositioned the guitar before starting strumming.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me...

You have got to be kidding me. This is some sick joke the universe is playing on me.

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh it's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

Memories of last time flood in my mind and I will myself not to cry.

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh

She looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile.

I've just let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you
Oh it's you
It's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all your little things

She immediately started strumming for another song and I closed my eyes as a tear slips.

K: You know this song. Sing with me.

You're better than the best
I'm lucky just to linger in your light
Cooler than the flip-side of my pillow
Completely unaware
Nothing can compare to where you send me
It lets me know that it's okay
And the moments when my good times start to fade

A couple more tears escape but she is making silly faces which is making me smile.

You make me smile like the sun
Fall outta bed
Sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile

K: Sing!!

Even when you're gone
Somehow you come along
Just like a flower poking through the sidewalk crack
And just like that
You steal away the rain
And just like that

You make me smile like the sun
Fall outta bed
Sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile

Don't know how I lived without you
'Cause every time that I get around you
I see the best of me inside your eyes
You make me smile

K: I am taking these as happy tears okay. Sing with me. It's all happiness from here.

The way she said it. It's like she knew something I didn't. I nodded my head and she continued strumming for us to sing.

K&C: You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild

You make me smile like the sun
Fall outta bed
Sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile

K: I changed the lyrics of this one.

She started strumming another familiar tune and this time I didn't think anything of it. My beautiful wife is serenading me. I am not going to overthink this.

You are the peanut butter to my jelly
You are the butterflies I feel in my belly
You are the captain and I am your first mate
You are the chills that I felt on our first date

You are the hero and I am your sidekick
You are the tear that I cry if we ever split
You are the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
And you are the sun when it shines in the mornin'

Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause girl you complete me
And in time I know that I've seen
That we're all we need

'Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I have married

She changed the lyrics to present tense. I chuckled at her and she stuck her tongue out a little before resuming the song. I have to admit, she is singing good. Still a little off but not unpleasant. I will definitely make her sing to me more.

'Cause you're the one for me
And I'm the one for you
You take the both of us
And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two

You are the prince and I am your princess
You are the sweet tooth I am the dentist
You are the shoes and I am the laces
You are the heart that I've spilt on the pages

You are the vodka and I am the chaser
You are the pencil and I the paper
You are as cold as the winter weather
But I don't care as long as we're together

Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause girl you complete me
And in time I know that we've seen
That we're all we need

'Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I have married

'Cause you're the one for me
And I'm the one for you
You take the both of us
And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two

You know that I'll never doubt ya
And you know that I think about ya
And you know I can't live without ya
No

'Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry

'Cause you're the one for me
And I'm the one for you
You take the both of us
And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two

I still can't wrap my head around the similarity of the situation. Same place. Same guitar. Same songs. It can't be a coincidence. I hope the next song is not Daylight. I don't think I can handle her leaving again.

She smiled at me like she knew what I was thinking and started strumming, a little smirk on her lips.

Way beyond the stars was a dream there waiting
For a dreamer to dream her
Barely just a spark in the open darkness of the ether
The world beneath her

I never could imagine
How my life would change the day you came
And how all my fears and worries would just wash away

I never saw it coming, then one day all of a sudden
There was you, you, you, you
I don't have to live without you anymore

I started sobbing. I closed my eyes and thanked the stars for her.

How could it be so, that a heartless fool
Could burst wide open, be re-awoken?
Little did I know, what a simple thought could set in motion
A drop in the ocean

I've never seen the flowers or a sky so blue, it's all brand new
Like the sun on the horizon coming into view

I spent my whole life running, then one day all of a sudden
There was you, you, you, you
I don't have to live without you anymore

She put the guitar aside and stood up pulling me with her to dance.

I never saw it coming, then one day all of a sudden
There was you, you, you, you
I don't have to live without you anymore

K: I don't have to live without you anymore.

She whispered in my ears and bit it softly. I hugged her tight and she rocked me back and forth. I was crying like a baby and she held me caressing my back. Suddenly a song started playing and it made me cry harder. I clung to her and cried in her chest while she whispered the lyrics in my ear.

A/N: Start the song attached. Play it on loop till the end on low volume. I mean it. It will elevate the whole reading experience.

A simple band of gold
Wrapped around my soul
Hard forgiving, hard forget

Faith is in our hands
Castles made of sand
No more guessing, no regrets

She said the last line looking in my eyes and I knew.

Then you came my way on a winter's day
Shouted loudly come out and play
Can't you tell I got news for you
Sun is shining and so are you

She completely pulled away from me and wiped my remaining tears.

And we're gonna be alright
Dry your tears and hold tight
Can't you tell I got news for you
Sun is shining and so are you

She turned my head to look at the sun just starting to peek out. I chuckled and pulled her in for a kiss that she reciprocated but couldn't continue because I couldn't stop smiling. She pecked me once more before picking up the gifts. She herself opened the smaller one which had the CaKe pendant and moved to put it on me before opening the second box. The framed picture of our accidental kiss in the car. I chuckled through my tears.

C: You remember.

K: I do. Everything.

That confirmation was all I needed before I jumped on her and started kissing her all over the face. She pulled back from me again and I groaned. I just want to hold her.

K: Sush!

She exclaimed before going on her knees and holding a ring.

C: Ken-

K: I know. I know I had made you promise me right here all those years ago which I am glad you broke.

She chuckled before continuing.

K: But today, I want to promise you. I promise you I will never, never forget you ever again. I am so sorry babe. I am so sorry. You had to go through this alone for so many years. I am so sorry. You are the love of my life. Literally, like you made me fall in love with you twice! You are a wonder woman. I mean it babe. I am in awe and I promise I will never stop being in awe of you. I love you so much. You are the best thing that has happened to me. This ring is my promise to you. I will never forget you. I will never stop loving you and I will never not be in awe of you.

I bit my lip through my teary eyes while she took my hand and slid the ring on my finger. I was wearing 4 rings now.

K: Perfect!

C: I am in love with you.

K: I am in love with you too.

She pulled me in for a soft kiss and sighed. It's like an invisible weight was lifted off of us.

I made her sit on the chair and then I sat on her lap so we could eat pizza.

C: Eat up now. When we go home you are all mine.

K: uhm yes baby.

OH! Oh shit.

C: I forgot to give you my present. Wait.

I jumped out of her lap and skimmed through my purse to find the present. I gave the small box to her and stood giddy. Waiting for her to open it.

K: I swear, you give me rings just so you can end up wearing-

She stopped herself when she saw what was in the box.

K: Are you serious?

I nodded and grinned.

K: Oh my God babe!!

She jumped up and scooped me in her arms.

K: We are having a baby!!!

C: We are having a baby.

She kissed me all over and then gently put me down. She kneeled in front of me and started talking.

K: Hi. I am your mom and I am going to love you more than anything. You will be the best baby in this whole wide world! Now, you don't trouble your mumma while you are in there. Okay? Or we are gonna have problems and you don't want to take problems with me because I know I am gonna be the fun mum so you will need me to get all your permissions. Okay? Okay! Good talk.

She nodded to herself and stood up while I laughed at her face.

C: The baby can't hear your yet.

K: Oh...

Her face dropped but then she smiled again.

K: When can the baby hear me?

C: I think I read by 18 weeks...

K: Okay.. I'll give the talk then. It's cool.

She said nonchalantly and I laughed. I am in love with a dork.

We had started descending now and started wrapping up.

C: Uh babe..

K: Yeah.

She turned to me with an eyebrow raised.

C: Did you actually improve your singing or I am just used to your off tune? Because I loved your serenade today.

K: Ha ha.. so funny.

She pouted and I chuckled again. The door opened and we saw Mark standing outside.

M: So whose gift was the best?

C: Hers definitely.

K: Hers definitely!

Ken and I both said at the same time and laughed. Hers was definitely better. She can never outdo this one. I watched her tell Mark how everything happened and couldn't help but smile.

I truly loved her.

~

A/N

AHHHH!!! You gotta admit this was a cute chapter.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter and the whole book.

To new readers thank you so much for spending time on this book. It means a lot. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did when I wrote it.

To my OG readers. I really hope you are reading this chapter because if not then what's the point. I wrote this for you all mainly.

I need a little help from you guys. If you know somebody who has read this book make sure to let them know that the bonus chapter is updated and they can choose to read it.

Thank you once again. I had forgotten how amazing it was to write stories and create new imaginations. ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.2K 23
A very new story about Cara and Kendall. Give it a try. Trust me you won't regret it. Cara Delevingne, the model we know, bi and proud. Tomboyish, pe...
194K 6.5K 23
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations. It certainly wasn't in your plans road tripping with a strange girl you met on the way. And it cert...
1.5M 26.4K 58
A series of Oneshots starring Kendall Jenner and yourself. The writing on the first chapters isn't perfect but I swear it gets better.
91.7K 2.4K 55
It's Kendall Jenner's first night out in London and she decides to go to a bar. She meets the mysterious and charming Cara Delevingne and gets asked...