My Billionaire✓

By Deepanshuuppal09

[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are... More

prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 16

12.6K 323 15
By Deepanshuuppal09

Hey guys hope you enjoying the story don't forget to vote for story and share the story and comment

In a person it's inside that matters the most not the outside.

Xavier pov

After finishing my meeting with Ian redwood​ .I got back to my cabin and started thinking about deliah .

It's been months since deliah has claimed me and we are together. I am liking every minute of this dream.

I m very happy that I got a chance with her but somewhere in my mind I m having fear that deliah might leave me .

When we were walking in the streets few days ago men's could not keep there eyes staring at her . At that time something inside me burn and my blood boiled .

I just cannot leave her so all I just want is to make her mine and mine only. I m possessive for everything that belong to me .

At evening deliah called me to meet her and I decided to propose to her this seemed to me the perfect chance to make her mine forever.

Putting hands in the pocket of my coat I bought out the ring ,which caught my attention by seeing it just in a second.

If one word could describe it I would say 'perfect ' just like my deliah.

I went to the diner half an hour before to make preperations . I wanted to make her feel special and happy .

I kept waiting for her but she didn't show up. The diner was about to close so I left.

I thought that something bad would have happened to her . I kept calling her while driving.

I waited outside her house to just see a sight of her but got none. I didn't sleep that night I kept calling her and message info her.

The next morning I straight went to her office to meet her. When I entered the office her secretary tried to stop me telling that deliah is having an important meeting but I paid no attention to it . I was about to open her office when heard her voice .

She was alright then why is she not answering my calls . I was about to step in her office when i heard another voice .

It was a man voice . That made my blood boil . But what I heard next made my dream and world shatter into small pieces and I left the place without hearing another word.

Deliah said that " you know everything ian that I and Xavier can never be together after what he did . I don't love him-- ".

Thanks for reading guys pls comment share and like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 246K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
70.2K 2.3K 25
Today I will marry a man that I hate, a man that will never love me, a ruthless man. I won't make it a day married to him how will I live. I need to...
9.5M 308K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
12.2M 393K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...