Young Justice: Threat level M...

By Oc_Creator_

Raegan Is a 9 year old girl with a vast amount of power and the daughter of two Justice league members. After... More

Announcement
Today is the day
A real mission
Drop Zone
Schooled
Infiltrator
The Shadows
Fate's tower
Unknown power
Back story
Breft
Captain Marvel
Moving
Solo Mission
Homefront
Alpha male
Alpha male P2
Revelation
Revolation
Magic girl
Hunting Red Tornado
False Reality
False Reality Pt. 2
Reality
Aftermath
Forever People
Hey there!
Hey again
Hey for the last time
Halloween fright
Harm
Hey guys😄
Separated
Cleaved together
Coldhearted
Mission to Qurac
Coming soon
Image
Numb
Thanksgiving gift
I'm back!
Birthday blowout
Nearing the End
Out in the open
Important update!!
Hanging up the cape
Done
Raegan artwork!
GO READ!!
Book 2!!!

Welcome to Happy Harbor

1.3K 34 9
By Oc_Creator_

Raegan,

"Mom I didn't need you to walk me to the zeta tube location." I groaned.

"I know I know. You're a big girl. But I still want you to be safe." She said as we reached the location of the near east zeta tube.

"Mom I am being safe."

"I know you are, but to ensure your safety your father has asked Batman and Red tornado to keep a close eye on you-"

"Mom, that's so embarrassing, the team's gonna think I'm just some stupid kid.."

"You're father and I just want you to be safe. You're only 9 Raegan. And can't control your powers yet."

"But I can! I was able to at Cadmus. And I'll be 10 in a few months!"

"December is not a few months." She looked at me. "Let's not argue about it. Let's just get you to the cave." She said.

"Fine." I said turning around and stepping into the zeta tube.

"Recognized Midnight B 0-5."

I went through the zeta tube to find the team all standing around the computer.

They all at once looked up at me. That's when Batman came from behind me and and started the zeta tube back up.

"I'm sorry Raegan but you can no longer be apart of this team. You're too young and you can't control your powers." He told me.

"What.. Please Batman, I promise I'll train with black canary everyday."

"Raegan!" Aqualad yelled.

I blinked twice making Batman go away and saw the team looking at me confused.

"Uhh..."

"Is everything Okay Raegan?" Robin asked.

"Yea, ummm I just.. never mind." I smiled.

"Red tornado!" Wally yelled out making the team shift their attention to Red Tornado as he came in.

"Greetings. Is there a reason you intercepted me outside the cave?"

"We hoped you had a mission for us." Aqualad said.

"Mission assignments are the Batman's responsibility."

"But it's been over a week and nothing-" Robin started only to be interrupted by Red tornado.

"You'll be tested soon enough." He said raising a hand to Robin. "For the time being, simply enjoy each other's company."

"This team is not a social club."

"No, but I am told social interaction is an important team building exercise. Perhaps you can keep busy by familiarizing yourself with the cave." He said walking inside the cave.

"Keep busy." Kid flash said lightly hitting Robin.

"Does he think we're falling for this?" Robin said.

"Oh, I'll find out." M'gann said turning to look at tornado. "I'm sorry. I forgot he's a machine. Inorganic, I, cannot read his mind.." She said defeated.

"Nice try though." Wally said. "So, do you know what I'm thinking right now?" He asked her giving a sly smile.

"We all know what your thinking right now." Robin said.

"I don't. Can I know?" I asked.

"Uhh, maybe later kid." Robin said.

"And now we tour the club house." Aqualad said. He seemed pretty upset but I think it'll be fun to tour the cave.

"Well, Superboy and I live here, we can play tour guides."

"Don't look at me." Superboy said.

"We won't." Wally said putting his attentions back on Megan. "The private tour sounds much more fun."

"She never said private!" Robin said.

"Team building. We'll all go." Aqualad said.

We went on a complete look around of the entire cave from the front to back.

"The cave was reinforced and hollowed out by Superman and well your dad." Wallet said looking at me. "You know, In the earlier days of the league."

"Then why abandon it for the hall of justice?" Superboy asked.

"The caves secret location was compromised."

"So they traded it in for a tourist trap? Yea that make sense." Superboy rolled his eyes.

"So the villains know that we're here?" I asked.

"Shouldn't we be on constant alert?" Megan asked worried.

"The bad guys know we know they know about the place." Robin said taking Megan's hand. "So they'd never think to look here." He said messing with my hair.

"He means we're hiding in plain sight." Kid flash reiterated.

"Ahh, that's much clearer." Megan said.

"I smell smoke." Superboy said.

Megan gasped. "My cookies!" She said flying to the kitchen.

"Oooo cookies." I smiled flying after her.

She used her telekinesis to take the very burnt cookies out of the oven.

"I think I'll pass on the cookies." I gave her a smile.

"I was trying out grandma Jones recipe from episode 17 of- never mind." She laughed it off.

"I bet they would've tasted great." Robin said. "He doesn't seem to mind." He said gesturing to Wally who was already two cookies in.

"I have a serious metabolism.." He chuckled.

"Gross." I laughed.

"I'll.. make more.." Megan smiled.

"It was sweet of you to make any." Aqualad told her.

"Thanks Aqualad."

"We're off duty, call me Kalderum. "Actually my friends call me Kalder."

"I'm Wally, see I already trust you with my secret identity. Unlike Mr.Dark glasses over here. Batman's forbidden boy wonder from telling anyone his real name." Wally said.

"Well mines no secret is M'gann M'Orse. But you can call me Magen, it's an earth name, and I'm on earth now."

"Hey that rhymes with my name, Raegan." I smiled.

"It totally does." She smiled.

"Get outta my head!" Superboy yelled a few seconds later.

We looked at him. A few more seconds later hearing Megan in our heads as well, giving an aching and painful headache.

"Megan stop." Kalder told her.

They began talking about things that didn't really interest me so I flew off to look at the cave some more. I found a weird looking giant metal ball.

I felt it. And to my surprise it had emotions. It was alive.

"I thought I felt someone here with my bioship." Megan smiled as he and the guys walked up to me.

"Your what?" Wally asked.

"It's my Martian bioship." She smiled.

"Cute, not aerodynamic, but cute." Wally said again.

"It's at rest silly. I'll wake it." Megan lifted her hand making the bioship morph into this really cool air ship.

A hatch opened in the back and we got on.

When we got in six seats appeared. I flew over to one and when I sat down seat belts appeared from the chair strapping me back.

"Red tornado, please open the Bay doors." Megan said as the bay doors opened. I looked out the window as we took off out the cave.

"Woooow."

"Cool huh?" Megan asked.

"Incredible!" Robin said.

"She sure is." Wally said. "I mean the ship. Which like all ships, is a She."

"Fast with his feet, not so much with his mouth."

"Dude!"

I put my attention back out the window. The sky was so pretty. Being up here reminds me how much I love flying. It's so fun. So free.

"Hey, how bout showing us a little Martian shape shifting." Robin suggested.

Megan got up and turned shape shifted into me.

"Cool!" I smiled.

She then turned into Robin then Wally. But she lacked some of their... physical traits.

"Is it wrong that I think I'm hot?" Wally said.

"Impressive." Robin clapped. "But you know you're not gonna fool anyone with those."

"Mimicking boys is a lot harder."

"And your clothes?" Aqualad questioned.

"They're organic. Like the ship. They respond to my mental commands." She told us.

"As long as they're the only ones." Superboy snarled.

"Can you do that ghosting through walls thing that Man Hunter does?" Wally asked.

"Density shifting? No, it's a very advanced. Technique."

"Flash can vibrate his molecules right through a wall ,when he tries it, bloody nose." Robin and I laughed.

"Dude!" Wally yelled at him.

"Here's something I can do!" Megan said as the bioship began disappearing. "Camouflage mode."

"Red tornado to miss Martian an emergency alert has just been triggered from the happy harbor power plant. I suggest you investigate covertly. I'm sending coordinates." Red tornado said over the com link.

"Received. Adjusting course." Megan said.

"Pfft. Tornados keeping us busy again." Robin said.

"You don't think it's a real alert?" I asked.

"As if." He said.

"Well, a simple fire led you to Superboy." She said as she landed the bioship. "We should see what caused the alert."

"I think I know the cause." Superboy said as a tornado came straight into the path of the bioship. The bioship was sucked into the tornado. I tried putting a big enough shield around us but could get enough power to do one so big.

Megan flew the bioship out of the storm and to the ground. We hopped out.

"Robin, are tornadoes common on New England?" Aqualad said. But Robin wasn't next to us. "Robin!"

"He was just here."

When we got inside Robin was on the floor.

"Who's your new friend?" Superboy asked.

"Didn't catch his name, but he plays kinda rough!" He said as Superboy went to attack him.

"My apologies. You may address me as Mr. Twister." He said.

I went to blast him only to be flown away by mini tornadoes. I was about to hit a wall when Superboy caught me breaking my fall. The others tried attacking directly as well, only to be thwarted with wind.

"I was prepared to be challenged by a superhero, I was not however expecting children." The bad guy said.

"We're not children!" Robin and I said as Robin threw exploding blades and I blasted him with energy blasts.

After the dust cleared he was seemingly un phased by our attacks.

"Objectively you are." He said taunting us. "Have you no adult supervision? I find your presence here quite disturbing."

"Well! We hate to see you disturbed, let's see if you're more turbed when we kick your can!" Robin yelled out.

Megan used her telekinesis to break a big metal object over his head and release steam onto him as Superboy jumped up and went to hit him only to be blown away by his wind and sent crashing into Megan while Aqualad and Robin ran towards him. I used my powers and constructed a black energy lock to crush him with, but he sent a tornado my way which picked me and threw me into a wall.

I blacked out for a second but came back not too long after.

"I got ya Wally." Megan said as we walked outside to see Wally floating in the air.

"Oh, thanks." He said.

"I would've thought you've all learned your limitations by now.." He said teasing us.

"What do you want?!" Kaldur yelled out.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm waiting for a real hero." He said.

I felt discouraged. Are we not enough of real hero's for anyone to take us serious?

"Read his mind! Find a weakness!" Kaldur told Megan.

"I thought I wasn't supposed to do that." Megan asked hesitant.

"It's okay with the bad guys!" Robin yelled.

M'gann stared intensely at Mr. Twister. "Nothing, I'm getting nothing." Megan said. "Hello Megan? Mr. twister is red tornado in disguise! He's in organic, an android and how many androids do you know who can generate tornadoes!" She said.

"Red tornado sent us here!" Superboy pointed out.

"After saying we'd be tested soon enough this is this test, something to keep us busy!" Robin said.

"Speedy called it we're a joke." Kf said as we began walking away.

Aqualad punched his fist into hand and grunted.

"This game, so over." Kf said.

We walked up to Red tornado.

"We know who you are and what you want!" Robin yelled out to him.

"So let's end this!" Said Aqualad.

"Consider it ended." Red tornado said. He began making one huge twister in the sky above us.

"An impressive show, but we will not indulge you! We will not engage!" Aqualad yelled.

"Hey um, can Red tornado.. do that?" I asked as the twister in the sky became bigger.

"You think I'm tornado?! Ironic!" He said sending out a lighting bolt to us sending us all flying back.

I blacked out and when I came to it looked like everyone else was just coming back as well.

"What happened?" Wally asked.

"I placed the bioship between us." She said kindly.

Just then Superboy punched some rocks next to him.

"And that's supposed to make it right?" He said walking to Megan. "You trucked is into thinking twister was Red tornado."

"She didn't do it on purpose !" Aqualad stepped in.

"It was a rookie mistake. We shouldn't have listened." Robin said.

"You are pretty inexperienced. Hit the showers we'll take it from here." Wally told Megan. They were so mean bagging on her like that.

"Stay out of our way!" Superboy said walking passed her.

I helped her up giving her a smile.

"I think you did good." I told her.

"Oh uh, thanks Raegan." She said sweetly.

We walked back to the Bioship and flew on.

As we were flying back to the cave Megan called Red tornado the actual Red tornado.

"The team really needs your help." I told him.

"If I intervened it would not be to help still it is an odd coincidence That this mister twister shares my elemental abilities and my immunity to telepathy." He said.

"Hello Megan!" She called out turning the Bioship around.

"What? What happened?" I asked.

"He has an immunity to telepathy, because he's an Android."

Megan contacted the team telepathically and shapeshifted into Red tornado.

"Whoa." I said in awe. She's so cool.

She landed the bio ship. "Stay here." She told me before exiting and making her way to the guys. Of course I listened to her all of five seconds. I left the Bio ship flying over to the action.

I saw Megan get thrown to the ground by Twister.

"Remain still Android." He said as he lifted his hand and allowed some wires to leave his fingers and connect to Red- Megan's head.

"Reprogramming won't take long." He said right as Megan turned her head, shifting her head back into her true self, snatching the wires away.

"Longer than you might think." She smiled.

That's when Wally came and used his powers to make a twister and launched him towards Superboy and he punched him into the ocean, where Aqualad was and hit him back into the air. Then Megan used her telekinesis to lift him up into the air and break his arms off.

While robin sent two exploding blades his way, making him fall to the ground.

Out of the robot suit fell a man.

"Foul, I call foul." He whimpered.

Megan looked at me and nodded giving me the signal.

I created a black energy construct using my powers, and made a brick wall. I hovered it over the man for a few seconds before dropping it on him.

"Raegan No!" Aqualad yelled.

"Don't know how things are done on Mars, but on earth we don't make impressionable kids execute our captives!" Robin yelled at Megan.

"I'm not impressionable!" I yelled at him removing the black energy construct.

"And I thought you said you trusted me." Megan said putting their attentions on the Android disguised as a man. "That's why I couldn't read his mind."

Wally picked up the androids eyeball. "Cool, souvenir." He said.

"We should've had more faith is you," Kaldur said setting a hand on Megan's shoulder. "Both of you." He looked at me.

~

We were all back at the cave and we were having a sit down with tornado as we discussed our mission.

"It was clearly created to sabotage or destroy you." Aqualad pointed out.

"Agreed." Red tornado said.

"Is that why you wouldn't help us." Megan asked.

"No, it was your battle I do not believe it is my role to solve your problems for you. Nor should you solve mine for me." He said.

"But if you're in danger.." I said in concern for his safety.

"Consider this matter closed." He said dismissing me and walking away.

"Batman, Aquaman And flash, they would've jumped right in to fix things." Wally said.

"Guess if we're gonna have a baby sitter, a heartless machine is exactly what we need." Robin added.

"Dude! Harsh." Wally told him.

"And inaccurate." Red tornado added. "I have a heart, carbon steel alloyed. I also have excellent hearing.

Robin chuckled. "Right, I'll strive to be more accurate."

"And more respectful." Aqualad added.

"Speedy was so wrong." Wally said.

"This team thing," Robin said after him.

"Might just work out." Aqualad finished.

I smiled to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 347 25
Young Justice Fanfic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rewritten ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Noire is a superhero tha...
23.9K 425 11
WELCOME OLD AND NEW READERS, I hope you like my new and improved story! You meet the team after helping them fight the Injustice league with your li...
3.2K 152 16
IN WHICH: - ASTRA was born to be a hero and it won't take much convincing for the justice league to look past her playful remarks to realize tha...
52.6K 1.1K 37
Arianna Hathaway had never expected her life to change in the matter of one night. Now with an unexpected life and challenges she learns she can't fa...