Sex Is Just A Word - #1 UNEDI...

By CynthiaRayneOfficial

Please don't read if you're not comfortable with course language and sexual references because there's a shit... More

a/n
Chapter Zero - Sex Is Just A Word
Chapter One - The Naked Blonde
Chapter Two - Aaron Tyler Quinn a.k.a Mr Arrogant
Chapter Three - I Know You're Keeping Secrets
Chapter Four - Two Can Play That Game
Chapter Five - The Office Is Offlimits
Chapter Six - Picture Perfect Charlie
Chapter Eight - Hi There Angry Young Man!
Chapter Nine - "Bun In The Oven"
Chapter Ten - The Music Box
Chapter Eleven - "I Love Aaron Tyler Quinn"
Chapter Twelve - "She's Mine"
Chapter Thirteen - "Right Amount Of Slutty With Just Enough Class"
Chapter Fourteen - Bean and Pip
Chapter Fifteen - Letting The Cat Out Of The Bag
Chapter Sixteen - Simply A Good Lay
Chapter Seventeen - Broken Hearted Girl
Chapter Eighteen - St Christopher's Orphanage
[EXTRA] The Origins Of Aaron Tyler Quinn [EXTRA]
Chapter Nineteen - I'm Not Going Anywhere Sweetheart
Chapter Twenty - Not So Innocent Torment
Chapter Twenty One - Goodbye Charlie Bear
Chapter Twenty Two - Broken Promises
Chapter Twenty Three - Confessions
Chapter Twenty Four - His Filthy Blood
Chapter Twenty Five - Maddening Sexual Tension
Chapter Twenty Six - Mrs. Quinn's Seduction
"Somthing Old Something New Something Borrowed Something Blue"
[SEQUEL] Chapter One - Romancing My Husband

Chapter Seven - Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue And I'm Stalking You!

117K 2.5K 494
By CynthiaRayneOfficial

"And what are you planning to do with that Miss Reed? He pinned my hands at either side of my head and eyed the pen. His mouth curved with slight amusement as he bent closer to my face and bit my bottom lip roughly, teasingly. I closed my eyes and failed at managing to suppress the moan that escaped me. My entire body was burning with unadulterated lust. Regardless of my anger and hurt I wanted him. "Do you want me to stop Miss Reed?" Did I? No! I wanted him to want more than just sex from me. I wanted sex to be more than just a word to him.

I loosened my grip on the pen until it fell to the table and slid my hands up his chest, he moved back as I did and I followed him. I slowly tightened his tie and he looked at me with confusion. I was still really mad so making love to him was out of the question, but fucking him; now that had it's own set of rules!

I allowed my hands to slip to his zipper and admittedly more roughly then necessary I tugged at the button and zip, freeing him. Looks like you'll get that distraction after all. Ignoring my subconscious I hooked my fingers into his pants belt hooks, yanking it down I took his mouth in another hungry kiss. Not even the taste of blood stopped me, I knew I had bitten either his tongue or lip but I wanted this, fast and hard! "Fast and hard." I bit out panting , he smiled but it was laced with residual anger and what? Regret? Apology? I had no clue because this mans emotions were close to impossible to read and locked up so fucking tight.

I grabbed the collar of his jacket and pulled him closer. When I could finally feel him pressed in between my thighs I stripped the jacket off his shoulders and clutched his hips. In one rapid movement he was inside me. There was no teasing or easing into it. He slammed into me repeatedly and with every jolt of pleasure and pain I dug my nails into his lower back. In order to avoid biting into his shoulder I bit my bottom lip.

My bones shook with every connection, in and out! I heard him groan and it was all I could do not to scream. I felt my body build and tighten, "faster." I whispered between pants melded with moans. He quickened his pace and my body felt like it was about to explode; finally my body gave and I came, as I did Aaron followed with one last deep plunge. He slammed his hands down on the table and all I wanted was to collapse onto him but I knew that would only result in a repeat of the day before.

I pushed against his chest and he immediately pulled away. I felt empty, but this time at least I didn't feel used because I was the one doing the using. I was staring at the floor because suddenly I didn't recognise myself. From the corner of my eye I saw him lift a hand. He reached for my shoulder to fix my bra and dress strap but before he could I slid off the table and fixed it myself along with my other items of clothing.

I turned to leave when he clasped my wrist, my hand instantly balled into a fist and instead of releasing his grip he tightened it. "Charlie I don't know what happened between you and Lorraine and maybe it was a misunderstanding on her part but she is-" I broke out of his grip and let out a breath before plastering the most forced and fake smile I could manage on my face.

"Don't worry Mr. Quinn I was angry and a little upset before but now I'm actually a little grateful to her." He looked confused and wary, "She not only taught me a very important lesson today about business but forced me to realise something very important about what I want. And now I'm going to go after it because an illusion I had about what this is between us has finally cleared. I'll see you after lunch Mr. Quinn." I walked to the door promptly but carefully in part because my body hadn't fully recovered from sex with Aaron but mostly because I had no idea where this left us.

"This is because of Daniel isn't it?" My hand tightened around the frosted glass door handle. "This new realisation wasn't all from Lorraine was it?" I turned to face him and I could have sworn that there was slight fear in his eyes, definitely regret and maybe even jealousy.

"And what if I say yes...yes it is because of Daniel? Then what?" His jaw clenched. "What if I say that Daniel, knows me better than the man I'm sleeping with? What if I say he trusted me without needing any proof of my innocence? What if I said he is something real? What if I say that I know beyond doubt that sex isn't just a word to him?"

"Have you...have you slept with-"

"No! I told you I wouldn't sleep with anyone else as long as I am fucking you." He visibly relaxed but was still clearly angry. "But if I want to date him, I will."

"I don't want you to date him." There was a certain plea in his voice.

"And I don't want you to have whatever relationship it is you do with Lorraine." He gave me another warning look and I returned it.

"Exactly, if I don't have the right to make a demand like that than neither do you. Congratulations Mr. Quinn you got exactly what you wanted from me, sex without the emotions. Oh and the next time Lorraine wants to steal my presentation tell her to memorise it so she doesn't get caught."

***

"You alright?" I dragged my face away from my hands and looked up at Daniel.

"I'm just great." I replied sarcastically.

"Was he that angry with you for saving the project?" I shook my head.

"No he was more angry that I insulted Lorraine by finishing the presentation I made because she stole it from me and then couldn't fucking present it properly."

"Who cares about th-" he silenced and his focus was on someone behind me, I swivelled in my chair to find Lorraine and Aaron standing there. Aaron seemed impassive and Lorraine looked both embarrassed and resentful.

"Lorraine." Aaron prompted and that's when my curiosity peaked.

"I...I am sorry Charlie Reed, It was highly unprofessional of me to use your presentation. And I also may have misunderstood what you meant last night, we were tired and I thought what I was doing was for the benefit of Quinn Industries." Her jaw was clenched and her tone was laced with snark and insincerity. I looked from her to Aaron.

"It seems the accusations I made earlier were incorrect Miss Reed and I apologise. I hope that this doesn't effect your decision to continue with this deal...I mean project." It was strange he was talking about the project but somehow I felt like he was speaking about us. It felt like he couldn't care less about the project but he needed to know if I no longer wanted to continue with the deal we made. "I know that the relationship will need some work but I'm willing to move past this and make an effort if you are?"

His eyes were focused on me and his gaze was almost desperate. "But if you want out I won't stop you, if you want a different project I'll just have to except that." He shot a look at Daniel then returned his focus to me. Was I still in this? Did I want to be? The truth was that I had no idea, the thought of not being with Aaron in anyway made me ill and the thought of choosing sex with him over a shot at something real with Daniel made me fell shame and disgust in myself.

"And what if I want both? To continue to work on this initial project but also explore other projects?" His hands balled into fists at his sides and then his body sagged in I think defeat.

"Than I'll learn to accept that, as long as it doesn't interfere with the terms of the first project." I faintly felt Daniel's hands squeeze my shoulders and Aaron clenched his jaw further.

"I told you Charlie no matter what the truth would come out one way or another! Just like I believed you now so does Aaron." My eyes were locked with Aaron's and it felt like we were saying both goodbye and hello. Like we were ending something but also starting something and I couldn't shake the feeling that this would become even more complex and dysfunctional then our attempt at a friends-with-benefits relationship had become.

***

"You want to tell me what the hell that was out there?" I practically screamed as soon as I closed the door to Aaron's cabin. "What was with the new project, terms of the old project, if you want out and having to accept it?"

"You know what it was Charlie, and I got my answer." I couldn't be more frustrated with this guy if I tried.

"So what I have your blessing to date Daniel!" I bit out sarcastically.

"No, but it's not like you would decide against it if you didn't have my blessing, would you?" I shook my head because I was exhausted from fighting. "Come over tonight Miss Reed?"

"Um-"

"Unless you plan to spend time with Daniel of course." Well he seems unaffected.

"Do you really want to go round two in the same day?" His lips twitched with amusement and just like that the tense, angry, tiring mood disappeared and the all too familiar sensual, playful and teasing atmosphere returned.

"I was thinking more along the lines of a dinner, together." What! A freaking date? After all this and his constant reminding me that sex would always just be sex he wanted to have a dinner.

"like a date?" He stood from his chair and took his jacket off, he walked over to me while tossing it onto the chair.

"No like a dinner, between friends. Isn't that the sort of thing you do with a friend?"

"Like without sex?" His smile grew as he got closer.

"Without sex Miss Reed."

"Not even before dinner?" By now he was standing only centimetres from me. I swallowed because suddenly I felt nervous.

"Not...Not even after dinner?" He clasped my chin between his fingers and tilted my head up.

"That depends Miss Reed..."

"On...on what?" I can't believe this, the guy was actually making me short of breath. The thought of a date with Mr. Arrogant was beyond exciting.

"On how long I can refuse you, if you remain this adamant throughout the night I might just have to yield and allow you to take advantage of me." I felt a smile threaten, "You like the sound of that huh?" He traced my lips with his thumb and I closed my eyes ready to break the rules once more and take him right then and there. "Tonight Miss Reed, Don't be late." Feeling distanced from him my eyes opened in slight panic. He walked back to his desk and sat down. I tried to think about anything to cool the burning between my legs but it was no use because it would only be satisfied once he had been there again.

"Sorry Mr Quinn but I have plans tonight." I walked over to his side and he swivelled his chair to face me, I bent down and gripped the chairs arms and was reminded of our first meeting in this office where the roles were very much reversed. He looked a little intrigued and a little afraid. "See I already took a rein check from my neighbours invitation to a lot more than just dinner and I think I should deliver don't you."

"Really?" His hand slipped under my dress and he slid it up the back of my thigh. "I think dinner with your boss trumps dinner with your neighbour don't you Miss Reed?"

"Seven..." I whispered.

"I'll see you at six Miss Reed." I smiled before placing a soft kiss on his lip. I pulled his bottom lip with my thumb exposing the cut I gave him.

"Sorry..." I whispered before placing another kiss against it.

***

"Opps I'm so sorry!" I frantically gathered the sheets of paper which appeared to be blue prints. I looked up to express my liking the designs when I realised that it was the angry young man from the elevator and fire escape. I stood up and handed them to him, "These are amazing. Are you a designer?"

"No." He snatched the stack of papers out of my hand.

"Thank you, for...for before." He stopped to acknowledge that I spoken but I got nothing else, I don't know why but this guy always looked like he was in pain, hurting about something and like he needed to stay angry otherwise he'd break. I turned to leave when my eyes fell on one of the blueprints I had missed, I quickly picked it up and turned back around to call for him but he had vanished. "Amelia's wedding present" after seeing the label I realised that this design was a gift.

He was building the women he loved and soon to be wife a house and it was beautiful. My favourite part was the in doors pool connected to the master bedroom. The pool was inside the room and surrounding the pool was an open deck it seemed so tropical and peaceful. I slipped the sheet into one of my files and decided I'd return it tomorrow and maybe attempt another conversation.

I returned to my desk with a ridiculous grin and it was because of the love I saw on a blueprint that a complete stranger made for the women he loved. What it must be like to find a connection like that, to have someone love you like that, to start a family- "Someone has a secret admirer!" I looked up to find Nancy giggling and smelling a dozen red roses on my desk.

"For me?" She nodded, looking if possible increasingly excited. And seeing her excitement made me a little eager to see who it was from too. I looked for the card and she impatiently pointed to it.

"Who is it from? Come on. It's killing me! I've been waiting-" My face fell and I felt the nausea build again, as panic set in my mind flashed back to all the photo's of me. 'Beautiful Charlie, for you' I felt sweaty and dirty all at once. I scanned the room in paranoia . "Charlie, what is it? You look so afraid, are you sick...or something-" Nancy's hand lightly shaking me snapped me back to reality and I realised that my breathing had quickened subconsciously out of fear.

"You...you're shaking Charlie." I stuffed the card back into the roses and felt a thorn dig into the back of my hand. I ripped my hand away from the bouquet and barely noticed the sting from the thorn tearing into my skin. "Charlie you're bleeding-" I grabbed the entire vase of roses and tipped it into the trash bin. Unable to settle my breathing I turned to face Nancy.

"Who...who delivered these?" She looked worried and even more confused.

"I...I'm not sure, it...it was delivered to the front desk-" before she was finished I was already on my way to the elevator. I paced the length of the elevator the entire ride down, god why did I get the feeling that this wasn't over but rather just beginning? Who is this person? What do they want? The loud ping of the elevator upon arrival to the ground floor only put me on edge even more so than before. I practically stumbled over to the front desk.

"Oh my god. I'll call you back Lora." She gave me a disgusted look which I ignored. "Yes? If you're here to see if you got any more roses then the answer is-"

"Who delivered them? Did you...did you see who it was?" She gave me a bitchy smirk.

"Because my entire day revolves around noticing who delivers you flowers! I had work to do okay, all I remember is it was some guy I didn't look past his shocking black hoodie, he said that this was for his Beautiful Charlie." She rolled her eyes and then gave me a sickening smirk. "And I thought about the only Charlie who works for us that doesn't belong and would date someone as down market as a man who wears a black hoodie to a place like this and suddenly you came into mind, so I had them sent to you! Now if you're done wasting my time I do have work to do." I swallowed hard and felt more afraid than I ever had, this person knew where I have lived, where I studied, where I live and where I work.

"Please I...I need to see the security footage, I need to see who delivered the flowers." She pursed her lips and raised her eyebrow.

"Wow, you really think you're all that don't you? You cant just demand to see the security footage, don't forget your only a PA! Unless you're planning to change profession's and become a member of the security detail at Quinn Industries, the elevators that way." I didn't even have the energy to argue with her because currently all my energy, all my strength and everything else I had was invested in containing my fear and trying to make sense of all this.

Defeated, terrified and trying desperately to breath I got back into the elevator. As soon as the door closed I gripped the metal bar to stabilise myself. "Charlie!" I felt a hand on my shoulders and I realised that I hadn't noticed the elevator reaching the top floor. I turned to find Daniel looking at me with concern on his features. "Charlie Nancy said you-" I gripped his arm oblivious of how hard until he tensed from my nails digging into his arm. But it provided both stability and comfort without which I was guaranteed to pass out.

"D...Daniel I...I...You have access to the security footage right? Right?" He looked confused, worried and cautious all at the same time.

"Charlie calm down! What's wrong? Are you-"

"Please, do you have access to the security footage?" I prompted gripping him tighter. He nodded and I sighed a breath of relief. "I need to see it! Can you get me access, please, I have to-"

"Charlie you need to calm down, come one." He guided me to my desk and my attention went straight to the bin full of roses. The card was peering out of the top and the second Daniel settled me into the chair I bound up.

"No, please I have to...I-" I lost my balance momentarily, the exhaustion, fear, sleep deprivation and hunger finally overwhelming me.

"Charlie!" I felt him grip my arm and waist and settle me back into the chair.

"Please Daniel, I-"

"Okay, I'll get you access to the security room but only if you rest for a bit and eat something! You look like you're sick Charlie, you're almost pail." I tried to swallow but my throat hurt when I tried, "I'm going to get you something to eat, don't move from here." I couldn't even if I wanted to, my knees felt so weak and I knew the second I would stand I would crash to the floor. I nodded and tried to focus on calming my breathing, he got up to leave and I gripped his hand.

"Take it with you!" I bit out while shakily pointing to the bin full of roses.

"Okay, just relax." He carried the bin away and I felt slight relief.

***

Katrina the skank of a receptionist was glaring at me for five minutes straight as Daniel went and got me a copy of the security footage from today. As he made his way over to me Katrina spared a minute of her precious time that was currently invested in glaring at me to give him a once over.

"Here, this is a copy of the footage from today, you wanted the reception and entrance footage right." I nodded and felt more gratitude than ever before.

"Thank you." I placed a hand on his chest and felt Katrina practically gouge my eye's out with a dagger of jealousy. I stuffed it into my bag and threw my arms around Daniel. "Thank you for earlier as well." He hugged me softly and it was nice, even nicer than I had expected it to be.

"When ever you're ready to talk about what set off that panic attack today I'm ready to listen. Charlie I know that something has you distracted and even afraid, and if you need help-" I pulled away and placed both my hands on his chest.

"I'm fine Daniel, you were right earlier. I was feeling sick, I hadn't slept all night and I can't remember that last time I ate, plus starting this job...Anyway I'll be fine tomorrow, I just need some rest." He looked at me disbelievingly.

"Okay then when you're ready to explain why you needed to see the security footage than I'll be here to listen." I forced a smile and left, I was sure and thankful that Roy was waiting for me because after last night and today I was afraid to be alone.

As soon as he saw me his entire expression became concerned. "Is everything alright mam?" I nodded while avoiding any eye contact, because I was almost ninety percent sure that Roy would have been trained to spot a lie. I walked around him and slid into the car where for the first time in hours I was able to take a breath of relief. He sat inside cautiously and studied me for a minute, "Mam was the same SUV here again? You seem uneasy and afraid." I dug my nails into my thigh and tried desperately to hide any and all emotion from my face.

"I'm just tired Roy, I just want to go home." I knew he wasn't buying it but I could see that he also wasn't going to argue it.

***

I rushed inside and set up my laptop on the kitchen counter, without wasting another second I placed the disk inside and began to watch the footage I fast forwarded it to footage from 11:00am and pressed play, several strangers and co workers walked in and out but none of them holding roses. 11:15am still nothing, more strangers and more co workers, no delivery boy or stranger in a black hoodie.

"Bean, your arrogant bed buddy from across the way left you a little gift-" I slammed the laptop shut and it practically echoed through the apartment. "Woh! If you didn't want me to see your porn you should of watched it in your room." He smiled playfully but there was a little concern in his eyes.

"It..it slipped, I didn't even realise how hard I was closing it." He looked at me speculatively.

"Yeah, lets just say that." He placed a Barneys bag on the counter and I was reluctant to look inside. "What? Why are you looking at it like it's about to attack you?" He plunged a hand inside and I cringed at the thought of what could be inside. He handed me a small card and my mind flashed back to the two other cards I had gotten. I kept it shut tight and Blake snatched it out of my hand, flipping it open he shoved it in front of my face. I couldn't hide my relief when I saw the words Miss Reed and From Mr Arrogant on it. "Bean are you alright, you look like hell," I rolled my eyes half heartedly.

"Well thanks." He began to nudge my shoulder and eye me knowingly. "What?"

"So why are we getting gifts? Is Mr. Arrogant falling for my little Bean?" Shit! I had completely spaced on our not-a-date, date tonight. I practically fell off of the stool and pushed Blake aside. Snatching the bag off the counter I ran to my room. "Late, Late, Beans late, late for a very important date." A very irritating variation of Alice in Wonderlands white rabbit song and Blake's boyish laughter where all I heard before showering in a minute flat and drying of in less then thirty seconds.

I emptied the Barney's bag onto my bed and was stunned into a momentary trans, "Holy shit!" You'd think my reaction was on account of the beautiful black J. Mendel one shoulder cocktail dress but then you'd be thinking wrong because I expected something of that variety, it was the matching items of clothing it came with. My eyes were glued to the Cosabella flirtie lace sleeveless bra and matching panties, He freaking bought you lingerie Charlie, lingerie! I picked up the card and turned it over I want to see you in this and deliver on that promise I made. I felt nervous and excited, I remembered my outfit from the first day I met Aaron Tyler Quinn or well from when I discovered Mr. Arrogant's real identity. His promise to remove all items of clothing and taste every inch of me.

"Baby Bean you're late! You know for that very important-" I threw a shoe at the door forcing Blake to quit his incessant chanting accompanied by knocking. I slipped on the lingerie and dress, frankly surprised that all the items were the perfect size. I brushed my hair and quickly applied some bright red lipstick and black eye liner.

I glanced at the clock and found myself with one minute to spare. "Don't wait up." I screamed while sprinting to the door.

"Can I use your-" All I heard was a wolf whistle, some laughing and the start or end of a sentence. I dropped my shoes at the door to Aaron's apartment and slipped them on before-

"Hi." Shit! I was half bent over still pulling my shoes on when the door swung open revealing a perfectly dressed, divinely smelling Mr. Arrogant. Just when you thought the guy couldn't possibly get any hotter, he gets hotter! I silenced my subconscious and threatened to bind and gag her if she didn't pipe down. Tonight was my night, the first and maybe last chance I'll get to experience a date with Aaron Tyler Quinn, it would also be the decider whether or not I wanted to peruse something with Daniel.

"You're late Miss Reed." I straightened while wiggling my toes slightly to get them into my shoes.

"I think you'll find you're early Mr. Quinn." He glanced at his watch and a playful yet still so god damn sensual smile crept across his lips.

"So I am Miss Reed." He stepped closer and twisted the ends of my hair around his index finger while trailing the knuckles of his free hand down my exposed arm. "Your hair is still wet, you were running late Miss Reed, admit it." I placed hand on his hip.

"Fine..." I whispered sounding breathy and needy as he brushed his lips across mine oh so teasingly then finally placing a drawn out kiss on my cheek. Before whispering in my ear.

"Just dinner Miss Reed." I smiled remember his little note and gift.

"Are you sure you want to taunt me Mr. Quinn?" He brushed his jaw against my cheek and I clutched his shirt tighter, the effect he had on me was unbelievable, unnatural even.

"I just want to get to know you a little better Miss Reed, with your clothes on." He trailed his finger across my bare shoulder blade and my skin began to heat and tingle Charlie are you really not going to make this even a slight challenge for him.

"You're forgetting something Mr. Quinn." He trailed kisses down my neck and across my shoulder.

"And what is that Miss Reed." I slid my leg up the side of his and hooked it behind his knee before digging my nails into his side, I felt him smile against my shoulder.

"I love a good challenge..." He pulled me into himself and widened his eyes. I slid my hands over his shoulders and placed them behind his neck. I used my grip to pull up enough to bite, kiss and softly suckle his chin. His mouth opened and his head began to tilt giving me access to his mouth, "let the games begin." I whispered while blowing against his lips lightly. I unhooked my leg and released my grip, leaving him in somewhat of a daze. I slid past him and inside, he turned to face me while leaning against the door frame.

"Well played Miss Reed." I crossed my arms and sent a mocking fly kiss his way.

"The nights only just beginning Mr. Quinn, there are still plenty of games to be played, are you game?" He walked towards me while swinging the door shut, my arms fell to my sides and I took a few steps back. He placed a hand on the small of my back and slid the other down my arm before clasping my hand and lacing his fingers through mine.

"Oh I'm game Miss Reed." My free hand instinctively went to his shoulder and we began to move it was then that I noticed the soft classical music playing in the background.

"Sure you don't want to reconsider Mr. Quinn?" In one fluent movement he flipped me so that my back was pressed against his front. His fingers were still laced through mine but his free hand was placed over my stomach, soft and hard at the same time.

"I never back down from a challenge Miss Reed, I never lose."

"What a coincidence Mr. Quinn because I always win." He separated our hands and brushed my hair to one side leaving my neck exposed. I felt goose pumps appear on my skin as his fingers brushed against my neck, he tilted my head to one side before brushing his lips against my neck.

"Shall we eat Miss Reed?" He spun me once bringing us back to our first position. Oh he is good Charlie. He released his grip and took a step back. We walked the short distance to the kitchen and I slid onto the stool, all I noticed about the food was that it was some kind of pasta because my focus was on Mr. Arrogant and all his god damn glory.

It was time he had to beg for sex and I plan to make him do just that. As we ate our eyes never left one another, with small accidental and less then subtly on purpose brushes against each other and the occasional wiping of crumbs off each others lips. Finally I was done with the amateur and overly tame foreplay.

"I'll be back." He watched me cautiously but amusement was still very clear on his lips. I walked to the bathroom as casually as I could manage and as soon as I was behind the safety of a closed door I began to fan myself down. I slipped my panties off and straightened my dress, I looked at myself in the mirror. "Checkmate Mr. Quinn." I walked back to the kitchen holding Mr. Quinn's undoing in my hand and the most innocent smile I could manage plastered across my lips.

He wasn't sitting on the stool next to me, he was on the other side of the counter. Nice try...I slid back onto the stool and nonchalantly draped my pantie over the small lip of the stool he had been sitting on. His fork froze mid air as his eye's widened on the item of clothing, he licked his lips and I knew I had him.

I slid off the stool and slowly walked over to him, his eyes hadn't shifted from the small piece of laced material. I bit back a laugh as I slid the fork out of his hand and brought the hand down to my bare thigh. His attention quickly shifted to me, or more accurately his hand on me. As his hand began to glide up my thigh I shuffled in between the counter and him. I smiled sweetly before bringing his other hand to the back of my other thigh and his breathing grew heavier. When his hands reached my unclothed cheeks he squeezed lightly before cupping them and lifting me onto the counter with ease. His hands began to drift up the inside of my thighs, he moved in closer and kissed my jaw. "I never...lose Miss Reed." I held his head with both my hands and brought his lips to mine.

"There's a first time for everything Mr. Quinn..." I took his mouth in a passionate kiss, I felt him lift me off the counter slightly and immediately gripped the edge, he smiled against my lip while he continued to assault my mouth with I think the most burning kisses I had ever felt. I felt a hand momentarily leave my body and then I heard the sound of shattering on the tiles. I slid further back as he pushed my dress up exposing me almost completely.

In one swift movement he had unzipped my dress and removed it completely leaving me completely naked apart from the sleeveless lace bra and a pair of black Poetic platforms. He began to place kisses up the inside of my thighs and as he placed torturous kisses over my entrance I threw my head back while clutching the edge of the counter on either side. As his talented mouth did things I never thought were possible. He slid his tongue over my belly button and placed kisses all over my now sensitive skin.

I felt two fingers slid inside me and I clenched, I hadn't even noticed when he had climbed onto the counter. With his free hand he tugged at the bra, I instantly straightened allowing him to tear the bra off. The second it was off his hand was on my back, guiding me back down. He clasped both my wrists in his hand and pinned them above my head as his fingers continued to slide in and out of me with ease. "Oh god...Aaron... Ah!" His grip was tight on my wrists, I began to squirm around his fingers; my body begging for more, more of him.

"I will never get enough of your body." He trailed kisses over my chest and over each of my breasts as he took one in his mouth I arched my back and his fingers plunged deeper inside me. "Never." He whispered in the small intermission before he transferred to the next breast leaving the first raw. I felt that familiar and almost always immediate build in my body as I begged for a release.

My body tightened and I clenched around his fingers, he quickened the pace and I didn't have the strength to hold back any longer, "Go for it sweetheart." My back arched again as I came, he released his grip on my wrists but they remained in the same position while I gathered myself. The sound of a zipper forced me to sit up, my hand instantly slammed over his and he gave me a questioning look. I moved his hand away and grabbed the collar of his shirt, I slowly shifted so that I was on top of him.

"My turn..." I whispered against his lips. Once his back was flat against the counter I began to undo each of his buttons. When his chest was completely exposed I trailed kisses down to the edge of his pants as I unzipped him. He raised his hips slightly and I took the opportunity to drag his pants and boxers off simultaneously. I hopped off him as I slid all the material in my way off of him. He propped himself up on his elbows and watched me in fascination as I opened the freezer and pulled out a tray of ice. I climbed back onto him and emptied the tray of ice next to him. I tossed the empty tray away and an amused smile crossed his face.

"What are you doing Miss Reed?" I rubbed against him lightly and a soft groan fell from his sexy mouth. I placed a hand on his chest and guided him back slowly.

"You'll see..." I whispered into his ear as I trailed kisses over his jaw. I took a cube of ice in my hand and it began to melt almost instantly, I allowed the cool water droplets to fall over his chest before placing the cube between my lips. His hands went to my hips and I instantly slid them to the side of the counter. I trailed every inch of his chest with the cube of ice as it melted. I trailed it up to his jaw and over his lips before pushing it into his mouth with my tongue.

I took another between my fingers and slid it along his side followed by my tongue, teasing him with soft kisses and suckling every now and then. When it finally melted I placed one in his hand and guided him to my chest. He began to trace circles around each of my breasts slowly making his way to my nipples, I guided the melting ice cube to his mouth followed by my mouth.

He picked up another and traced my bare back forcing my body to cover in goose bumps and strangely sweat. I felt him slide it over my ass cheek as I forced him to pass the one in his mouth back and forth until it had melted. He slid the one in his hand down my thigh and then popped it into his mouth, licking his lips.

I trailed hot and cool kisses down to his erection, inviting another groan in pleasure to escape him. I took another cube of ice and began rub his shaft with it. I took him into my mouth and began to suck, my fingers began to numb from the cool ice. "Ch...god Charlie." When the last ice cube melted I climbed back on top of him and settled him at my entrance. I began to move up and down, slowly at first, the mixture of cool from the ice and heat from our bodies was maddening. I began to move faster and his hands gripped my hips to assist me. I took him deeper and deeper, "Christ...Fuck..."

I felt the build up again and quickened the pace, I felt my muscles go weak and we came all at once. He emptied himself inside me and I collapsed onto his chest. "So...I win right?" I whispered between pants. He tightened his grip.

"If losing is like this every time than I think I could get used to it."

***

"Charlie stop!" I froze and watched as he climbed off the counter. I looked down at myself and scanned for any item of clothing I might be missing but I was fully dressed.

"Your shirt? It's over-" He scoped me into his arms and began to walk to the door, "Aaron! What...what are you doing?" He settled me onto my feet near the door and I looked at him in confusion. He eyed my bare feet and I remembered kicking my shoes off to get dressed. "But why did you-" he pointed to the shattered glass and bone china plates on the ground, I bit back a smile. "Sorry...um about the China-" He had me pinned to the door instantly.

"It was worth it, more than worth it..." He kissed me but not like the way he usually does, it was still down right amazing but softer, more comfortable. He pulled away and I followed, he continued to smile against my lips as we reluctantly separated.

"Time to go. My boss hates it when I'm late."

"Oh does he now?" I nodded.

"Mhm, plus he's always trying to sleep with me so I don't think he'd be to happy about the competition."

"Really? Your boss is a bit of a sleaze huh?" I nodded while placing kisses along his chest.

"But he's so goddamn sexy!"

***

I walked back into my apartment trying to hide my post-sex with Aaron Tyler Quinn glow but failed miserably. I couldn't contain my joy from the night I had, had with him. It was near, no it was perfect. I half expected Blake to be waiting with some witty line and his running shoes because than I'd have to beat his ass for ruining my mood.

"Blake!" I called when I found the kitchen and sitting room empty. "Blake, you asleep?" I pushed the door open to his room but he was gone. I went to the kitchen counter to check my phone for any missed calls or texts but there was nothing. Where the hell was he? And how could he just leave without telling me? I gripped the counter to stabilise myself as I felt my knees give way.

My eyes were glued to the laptop I had left closed but was now open. I frantically checked it for the CD but it was gone. Panic set in and I ran to my room, Oh god! I fell to my knees when I saw the box emptied out over the floor. Blake had found the box of pictures. He had left without telling me. What was he going to do? What did he think of me after seeing these?' I felt sick, agonisingly sick!

__________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771 10 9
It was always the Mr. CEO, devilishly handsome, rich, and intelligent that sweep off the damsel in distress. I am exactly that, except I have a grea...
4.9M 161K 32
BLS #1 Aaron Samuel He's a billionare that gets worship by women and hate by man. He never fails to make girls screaming for him , he never tried har...
6.6M 185K 44
Published by Blvnp Incorporated This book is a sample and only has the first five chapters available. You have been warned. *** #2 in Falling For A...
778K 51K 99
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...