Boarding School for Losers

By ashiabeckett

When the typical, rich and outgoing teenage party girl goes from outstanding to out of hand as her grades dro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 9

3 0 0
By ashiabeckett

I returned back to the girls and helped to clean Kat up in order to find Emily and get out of the party as it was getting late and clases start early tomorrow morning.

"Where could she be?" Asked Bella, searching the crowds for Emily.

"She couldn't have gone far." Alice reassured us, while also looking amongst the large groups of people.

I thought hard about what she could be doing and who with until eventually i remembered Jake Warren.

"Do you guys know of a boy called Jake Warren?" I asked, in curiosity.

"Yeah he's one of the popular boys here at Kentwood." Replied Bella.

"He's also one of Harry's good friends." Replied Alice. "Why?"

"Because i saw Emily giving Jake 'the look' earlier, maybe she's with him?" I suggested.

"I'll text her." Bella says before grabbing her phone from her purse.

As she does this Kat begins to vomit again but this time all over my Louis Vuitton shoes.

"Kat!!" I scream, looking down at the bits of food in her sick laying on my shoes.

"We really need to get her home." Alice demands, rubbing her back.

"I've sent Em a text anyway." Replies Bella. "Lets go."

————————————————————————
As we all hung onto each other by linking arms we made our way back across the field and through the fire exit door which Alice had deliberately left open for us on our way out and eventually back at our dorm, into our pyjarmas and finally into our beds safe and sound.

"What a night!" Alice sighs with relief.

"I know, i can't believe i didn't even get chance to speak to Albert." Bella says, gutted.

"Don't worry Bells, theres always the masquerade ball coming up Friday." Alice reminds Bella.

"Speaking of Albert i actually saw him, he came and interupted mine and Harry's convosation earlier in the night." I add.

Bella begins grinning. "Ooo you and Harry, whats that all about then?"

I laugh. "When i said i got hold up earlier it was actually by him."

Alice sits up in her bed at the sound of the convosation. "I hope you didn't let him possess you into liking him like all the other brainwashed girls here."

"Actually, the opposite." I replied. "I won him at a game at beer pong and now he has to do whatever i say for the whole week."

The girls giggle quietly as Kat had dropped to sleep hence the reason she hadn't said much on the topic.

"You have to use this to your full advantage Mae." Bella says, excitedly.

"Oh i will, don't you worry." I say, beginning to smirk. "He may be Emily's brother but he's my enemy."

We begin laughing, and as the laughter died down i slouched back into my bed as i got more sleepier.

"Speaking of Emily, i wonder where she got off to." Alice ponders.

"Guess we'll find out in the morning." Bella replies, lying down and cuddling her favourite teddy bear named snuggles.

"I guess we will." Alice says, getting up to turn the light off. "Good night girls."

"Good night!" Bella and i reply before Alice turns off the light and snuggling herself into bed.

———————————————————————————
The next morning an alarm clock for 7:00am began to beep which sounded louder then any alarm clock i had ever heard before, which may have something to do with the headache i was experiencing or the lack of sleep but either way it was time to start the day.

"Ughhh." I groaned, as i sat up in bed and turned the alarm clock off.

Kat peeped one eye open and groaned loudly. "What time is it?"

"Exactly time hell starts." Bella also groans pulling the sheets off of herself by force.

"How are you all feeling today?" Asked Alice, as she pulls herself up to see everyone more clearly.

"Don't even ask me that question." Kat says, covering her face with her blanket to block out the sun. "What was i even doing last night."

We all begin laughing apart from Kat as she was too busy moaning and groaning to herself.

"The question is, what weren't you doing." I replied, laughing.

"Shall we start by doing tequilla shots?" Bella asks, also laughing.

"Or dancing on the table like a wild animal?" Alice adds, harmlessly rubbing it in.

I laugh along before getting up out of bed and jumping ontop of Kat. "It could be worse."

"How worse?" She moaned still under the covers.

"Let me think..." I reply before coming up with a solution. "Yeah i don't think it can be worse."

The girls laugh.

"Now get up and get ready to face this beautiful hangover." Alice says, pulling the cover away from Kat's face.

She groans before looking around the room at everyone and instantly noticing no Emily.

"Where's Emily?" She asked, confused.

"Get ready, we'll tell you on the way to class." Bella replies.

And with that, We all got up and motivated to start the day in our own little way before leaving the dorm and making our way down to the main hall.

I carried my schedule around to ensure that i turned up to the right classes at the right time as it would be pretty embarrassing to walk into a random class on my first day.

"So is anybody going to tell me about our missing roommate and best friend?" Kat asks, sarcastically.

"We last saw her at the party, Mae caught her staring at Jake Warren so we're assuming she's with him." Alice replies, holding onto her checkered white and black bag that sat on her shoulder.

"I'm worried." Kat says. "Do you think we should call the police?"

"Who we calling the police on?" Asked Emily, appearing out of no where with her massive smile slapped on her face.

"Em!!" Bella screams, in excitement. "Where have you been?"

She grins but hesitates giving any answers.

"Cmon , don't leave us hanging," Alice says, waiting in suspense.

"A lady never tells." She says, before putting a finger infront of her lips.

We all giggle and felt relieved that she was okay.

"So Mae, what class are you in now?" Bella asked me, as i stood taking a close look at my schedule for today.

"I think I'm in Maths." I replied, moving the schedule more to the left so Bella could take a look.

"Thats just down the hall and to your right." She replied.

"I'm going that way anyway Mae, i'll take you." Kat added. "We all meet back here after class is done?"

Alice nods in agreement.

"And Emily can tell us all about her night." Bella says, winking in a cheeky but fun way.

"Yeah, whatever." She replies, laughing. "See you after class."

We all split up and go our seperate ways, Alice and Emily one way, Bella another and Kat guides me to the room of my first class.

"Here we are." She says, as she stops outside of the class.

"How exciting." I reply, rolling my eyes.

Kat laughs. "You'll be fine."

"Pray for me."

We both laugh before Kat springs a hug onto me which at first took me by supprise but i hugged her back and then made my way inside.

I found a seat in the nearest corner and sat down as everyone else started flooding into the classroom and stood behind their chairs.

A beautiful and young looking female teacher stands in the centre of the room facing the class staring at every single student before beginning to speak.

"Miss Colemen is their something wrong with your legs?" She asks me due to the fact i was sitting down whilst everyone else were standing behind their chairs.

I stood up immediately to avoid conflict as it was my first class and somehow i no longer felt the need to cause an unnecessary scene over something so small like i would have back in Beverly Hills.

She smiles.

"Anyway, good morning class!" She carrys on, enthusiastically.

"Good morning." Poppy Edmunds one of the 'mean girls' says, smiling as she walks into class a little late.

"And where have you been Miss Edmunds?" The baby-faced teacher curiously asks, as Poppy brushes past her.

"I was busy, but i'm here now though Miss Leon." She replies, with a scarcastic smile spread across her smooth and olive complexion.

Miss Leon, thats her name i thought to myself.

"Yes, take a seat." The teacher replied.

Poppy scopes out the room before making her way in MY direction to the seat next to the one I was sitting on, what a coincidence...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689 57 18
Toronto Expérimental High School is anything but your average high school. There's no classes, just a long stretch of hallway and people are supposed...
Cresley Creek By - k

General Fiction

143 17 5
Wren Cresley navigates a world where privilege and pessimism fight for dominance. She finds out just how unforgiving the real world can be and how on...
4.9K 519 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...
5K 662 38
You all know the bad boy good girl story, you don't know the one where a cliché story turns into a brutal murder mystery. Luke's parents have had eno...