✔Mini Us? • [BTS]

By KSBBAA18

♚ Stalwart - Purple you BTS awards in Van category ♚ ❛ You are Me!! ❜ Jin screamed when he saw a tall cute b... More

1. Transform
2. Where do you came from?
3. Practice Time.
4.Secrets
5. Amusement Park
6. Peace
7.Cooking disaster
8. Shopping Mall
9. Fan Meeting
10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!
11. Beach
12. Waves
13. Dream
14. MAMA
15. Family
16. Family pt.2
17. Seoul = Christmas
18. Yoongi
19. Day care
20. Never doing that
21.Taking care of a Baby~
22. Award + Birthday?
23. Kindergarten
25. Taking care feat.Jin
26. Grocery shopping feat.Jin.
27. Kookie's desire
28.The Mcdonalds
29. Hibernation
30.Field Trip
31. Adventure
32. Lost?
33. Kookie's Day out
34. Normal Weekdays
35. Petting Zoo
36. When your in trouble
37. Lesson time
38.Treats or Dentist
39. Sports day
40. Power out
41. Our sweet Tae
42. Babies Day out
43. BBQ
44 .Orange Fight
45.Rose Petals
Questions part!
Answers!!
46. Tooth Fairy
47 . Gift shop
SPECIAL EPISODE! !
SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!
48 . Wizard Nightmare
49. Last Goodbye
Final : Coming back to you!
Appreciation and Words

24. First day at schools ~

1.7K 79 3
By KSBBAA18

5:30 am~~~~~

Bangtan dorm~~~

"EVERYONE WAKE UP! !!" A loud scream echoed inside the dorm.

"Ah..hyung too loud. " J-Hope walks in while rubbing his eyes.

'Hyungie so loud...' Hope says and yawns.

"Of course! I have to feed 14 people here!! Well exclude Kookie.... his a fetus so I have to feed 17 people in this house!! So yeah I AM LOUD!!" Jin shouts again and Hope flinched.

"Aish..hyung. .shut it down will you.." Jimin walks in with Mini Jimin in his arms, half asleep.

"Oh, your up? But he looks so dead." J-Hope pokes mini Jimin's cheeks who only groaned and swiped his hands around his cheeks.

"He stayed up for like..1 am because he was excited for school today ...he didn't get enough sleep." Jimin explains with half eyes open.

"Okay? But why your sleepy as well?" Jin questions as he keeps his hands in his hip.

"Of course I had to look after him! I had to put him in bed no! Tae made it worse! So I had to take care of them both!!" Jimin yells out and Chim's head shot up.

"Great! Handle him now! I'm going!" Jin dried his hands and walks out from the kitchen.

'W-what..ha-happened.....' Chim ask with a shaky voice and he looks like he saw a ghost.

"Uh...it's okay!! Everything is okay!! Don't cry!!" J-Hope talks quickly and held his hands up.

"Uh...sometime I think of moving out from this shit hole..." Suga walks in while scratching his back.

"Well your not going out yet?" J-Hope says and Suga glare at him.

"Where's hyung? I'm getting late? I have to drop him on school and head to work!" Namjoon walks in hurry.

"It's okay! I'll take him with me! Go ahead,Namjoon." J-Hope assured and smiled widely at mini Namjoon who fixed his glasses.

*****************************

"Uh..Where's Taehyung? " Jimin ask while searching for Tae.

"I didn't seen him yet. Maybe sleeping his ass off." Jin says and scoff while fixing mini Jin's clothes.

"Aisshhh your looking so handsome! I bet you might impress your teachers too!" Jin says and lightly punches mini Jin's shoulder.

"Omoooo!!! Who's that!!" J-Hope beamed when Jungkook walked in with Kookie who's literally hanging on Jungkook's shoulder.

"His still asleep. So, when ya will be back?" Jungkook ask and J-Hope lightly pinched Kookie's puffy cheeks.

"I'll be back in 15 minutes." Jimin replies first as he checks his phone.

"Okay! Let's go! TAE!!" Jimin yells and Tae quickly ran towards the door while holding on to his cap.

'I'm here!! Phewwww!! Let's go!!!'
Tae chrips and grabbed Chim's hand.

"Bye!! I'll be back soon!" Jimin waves before closing the door.

"Okay! Where's that lazy shit ass!!" Jin spats and stomp his way inside to grab Suga.

'Aish..we will be late!'Mini Jin becomes impatient and J-Hope let out a nervous laugh.

Jungkook chuckled and a small yawn was heard. Kookie slowly rise his head and turns to see. Hope tiptoes and hold Jungkook's pants to bring him drop. Jungkook kneel down and Hope quickly ran to the back.

'Kookie-ah!! You woke up!!' Hope caressed Kookie's hair and Kookie yawns again.

'Where...you go..' Kookie ask slowly and rubbed his eyes.

'Hyung going to school!!' Hope exclaimed and Kookie's eyes shot up.

"Oh no...not again.." Jungkook sighed out and J-Hope tilted his head.

"Why?? what happened? " J-Hope asked and Jungkook looked at him like his going to die.

"Don't ask..." Jungkook started as memory flashes back...

Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin and Taehyung took Tae and Chim to school along with Kookie who cried infront of them to take his as well.

Jimin and Taehyung covered their faces every well that noone can understand that it's them.

The principal ask questions to them and they answer them as Tae and Chim sat quietly beside them. Kookie was in Jimin's arm as he tried to take whatever the table contained.

'Hyungie! ! Give me that!!' Kookie demand and stare at Jimin who refused.

"No, it's bad to take someone else stuff." Jimin says and Kookie huffled. He turned his head so that head can't see Jimin's face. But something else caught his eyes. He struggled in Jimin's lap and Jimin soon put him downTae and Chim stare at Kookie as he quickly waddled towards the bookshelf. There were some small showpieces.

Kookie slaps the glass of the bookshelf but noone notice that. Chim and Tae gestured Kookie to come back,but he stood there with a puffed face.

Soon, a teacher came in and the door opened. Kookie's eyes sparkled and he quickly waddled out as soon as possible.

Chim and Tae cringed and stare at Jimin and Taehyung who were very concentrated on the forms.

Kookie waddled down the hallway and saw the rooms filled with kids. One room's door was open and the colourful wallpaper caught his eyes and drifted him there.

That class a art class, kids were colouring their book as he walks in.  Kookie walks up to a table and tiptoes to reach the top.

The kids notice him and looked shocked to see him.

One of the kid tried to ask Kookie but Kookie grabbed a a paint brush and swipes it in to that kid's face.

That kid started to cry and the others tried to pull Kookie out from there but a chaos break down.

The principal and Jimin, Taehyung walks in when the kids started to cry and running away from the room.

"KOOKIE!!" Jimin and Taehyung yells as they quickly grabbed Kookie and apologised to the principal. They got lucky that the principal was nice and accepted their apologies.

End of flashback ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah hahahahahaaahahahaha!  That's awesome!! Daebak!!" J-Hope started to laugh.

"Hyung..I don't know how long this will continue. .." Jungkook says as he put Kookie down.

"Anyway,we have to leave. Let's go! Take care of Kookie!" J-Hope says and took Hope and mini Namjoon's hand.

Jin walks in with Mini Suga who's still half awake.

"Don't burn the house!" Jin warns before walking out.

"So,it's you and me. Wanna have some breabreakfast? !" Jungkook ask Kookie who hung his head down.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jungkook blend down and stare at Kookie who wipes his eyes.

'I want to go hyung....' Kookie says  as he hugs Jungkook. Jungkook patted his back and picks him up.

"We will go,okay!! But after breakfast!Let's go and eat some cereals!!"Jungkook chrips and Kookie let out a giggle.

                   _____________

Anneyenhaseo  author-nimhinimda!!! It's been a long time! !

I hope u all will enjoy it!! I tried to make it sweet but idk if it's sweet or not!!

AnywayI'll leave it on u all!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.2K 13
Seokjin is a popular actor well known in Korea. He had won many awards and came in first place for the most handsome actor. The actor is thrown off g...
119K 8.2K 68
"he looks at you like you're his entire world." in which a socially awkward boy falls for the outgoing stranger that decides to sit by him in class...
204K 4.7K 103
𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐓𝐒' 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 She's still a short, young and talented Kpop idol, apart of one of the biggest Kpop groups, Bts. But now we are going to...
2.8K 315 18
꧁Pass the end of winter's cold, until the spring day comes again, until the flowers bloom again. Please stay, please stay there a little longer꧂ Welc...