The Tail of the Sword and Shi...

De Laura-the-bard

NOW GOING THROUGH HEAVY EDITING!!! When the King of Eldoria dies, leaving the throne unprotected, Alkanos, C... Mai multe

A Page from the Eldorian Guidebook
Chapter 1:The Arrival
Chapter 2: Because You're Not the Sovereign
Chapter 3: Escape By Night
Chapter 4: The Foretelling
Chapter 5: Obtaining Supplies
Chapter 6: Clash of Lances
A Page from the Eldorian Guidebook : Dealing in the Wilds
Chapter 7: What Happened to Alkanos Anyway?
Chapter 8: Flying Lessons
Chapter 9: The Fae Realms
Chapter 10: When The Mice Are Away
Chapter 11: What Purpose Does A Sidequest Serve?
Chapter 13: The Abandoned City
Chapter 14: He Found Jewelry
Chapter 15: It's Gonna Get Icy
Chapter 16: Batten Down The Hatches
Chapter 17: The Sword of the Rightful King
A Page from the Eldorian Guidebook: The Dragons Are Our Friends
AN: UPDATED!!!
Chapter 18: The Dragon King
Chapter 19: Negotiations Don't Go As Planned
Chapter 20: Go Get Your Own!
Chapter 21: To Bring Down A King
Chapter 22: The Best Laid Plans, of Humans, Sirens, and Dragons
Chapter 23: To The Gates of Death and Back
Chapter 24: Partings
Coming Soon!
Chapter 25: Getting Some Help
Authors Announcement
Chapter 26: If the River Don't Rise
Chapter 27: To Bring Back A Friend
Eldorian Guidebook : The Underwater Realms
Chapter 28 - The Undersea Kingdom
Chapter 29 - If You Know Where To Look
Chapter 30 - Amazing Who You'll Meet In The Crypts
Chapter 31 : The Wizard of Naming Went on Break
Chapter 32: The Sinking City
Chapter 33: "M" is for Minions
Chapter 34: Reptiles In The Dark

Dramatist Persona

17 0 0
De Laura-the-bard

Listed in Order of Appearance

Cordelia - The Court Bard. She is a Siren and Volsair's love interest. (Looks mid-20s, actually 233)

Volsair - The Champion of Eldoria, and Captain of the Palace Guard. Human, Cordelia's love interest.  (35 years old)

Prince Alkanos - The Uncrowned King of Eldoria. He is half Dragon. Unable to transform into a Dragon until he is taught. (20 years old)

Prince Martin - The Usurper King, who's been plotting to take the throne for months. (45 years old) 

King Marco - Prince Martin's brother.  Prince Alkanos's father. Married The Dragon Queen to end the Dragon Wars. Even though it was a political marriage, he did love her. (44 years old)

Kay Pi and Hinri - Two cats that are the palace mousers. Kay Pi is a female Tortoise Shell, her mate Hinri, is a white male Calico with piercing blue eyes. Both are capable of human speech, only if the humans are actually paying attention.

Court Magician - A Fae working in the palace as the resident magic-user. He is knowledgeable of most things magic and is King Marco's attending Physician. (Age unknown. Looks middle-aged)

The Peddler - A traveling salesman from a faraway country. He travels in an ox pulled storefront/covered wagon.   (Looks middle age, and seems to know more than what he lets on.)

The Fae Queen - The ageless ruler of the Fae Realms. 

Princess Imelda - Sister of the former Dragon Queen, and sister of the current Dragon King. The youngest of the three. Alkanos's Aunt. (Age unknown.)

The Dragon King - The current ruler of the Dragons. Brother to the former Dragon Queen and Princess Imelda. The middle of the three and  Alkanos' Uncle. (Age Unknown.)

Lady Viola - Alkanos's rescued cat. Grey and white fur. She is capable of human speech and has a tendency to be rather bossy.

Thea: Skilled Artisan, and Volsair's sister. (33 years old)

More characters to be unveiled as they are introduced.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

488 8 13
Jessica, a mage that has traveled the fiore kingdom, wants to find the guild known as Fairy Tail. One day she is captured by a dark guild, that wants...
6.7K 322 35
"I found the portal to the roots the Tree." "Where?" "But it's on the dark side." "How long do we have left if we don't intervene? "3 to 6 months bef...
52.7K 1.7K 22
「COMPLETED」 Funnehs got royal blood, and she has no shame in admitting that. But instead of being forced to sit in a fancy dress with the queen, she'...
69.5K 2.5K 59
***STORY HAS YET TO BE EDITED*** It's been three years since the war between the werewolves and the humans ended. And ever since the day when the hum...