The Mafia Leader's Angel

By Anime_Star_Shipper01

~Sequel to Okay, Master Natsu. But can be read as a stand alone.~ NaLu FF!! Join Natsu and Lucy on their adve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Bonus chapter [2]
Bonus chapter [3]
Thanks

Bonus chapter [1]

2.9K 95 52
By Anime_Star_Shipper01

Please don't be a silent reader and vote or comment ^3^

This takes place after chapter 35, so if you don't remember, just quick read it again.

-

~Nobody's POV

Lucy was dressed in a swimsuit and walked to the water till her legs were covered. She smiled at the beautiful sight of the sea. "Natsu, Nash, hurry up," she shouted at the two people on the beach, watching as they threw their shirts over their heads.

"We're coming!" Nash yelled and ran into the water, swimming his way over to his mother. Natsu watched the two playing in the water.

He smiled gently, then he sighed. He was glad he was able to build their bond up again. It had shattered a tad by all the situations, but now it has healed.

He remembered how a dick he was to Lucy. He punched himself after that. It still looked like it happened yesterday, though it was two weeks ago.

Flashback

Natsu sat in his office, a scowl on his face as he went through all the papers that needed to be checked. He was frustated with himself, and now work seemed the only option. After basically throwing the siblings out after having made a deal, he decided to clear his mind by doing what made him numb, his work.

Suddenly the four females of his crew stormed inside, Mira, Erza, Levy and Juvia. They all had glares on their faces. "Tell me, Natsu, why did Lucy cry on her way to her room?" Erza asked.

Natsu slapped himself inwardly. Now he made her cry. Great.

"Because I was an ass," he answered, groaning to himself.

The women looked surprised, shocked how he admitted it and not denied. "Nash is also upset with you cause you made Lucy cry. He is now playing with Reiki," Mira said and let Natsu see just how angry she was.

"You are such a jerk," Levy exclaimed. "How can you treat Lucy so coldly after everything that happened?"

"Juvia is disappointed in you," Juvia obviously said.

Natsu scowled, a hard glare placed on his face. "Enough. I know I have been an asshole, no need to remind me."

Erza and Mira stepped forward. "Then you should apologize," Erza began, pointing a finger at Natsu. "You're here working while you should ask Lucy for forgiveness." Mira ended with a scowl.

"I don't think she wants to see me at the moment," Natsu muttered defeated. If he could go back in the time to fix his attitude toward Lucy, he would.

Erza slapped Natsu on the face. Natsu was so lost in thoughts that he didn't saw it coming. "Ouch, Erza, why would you do that?"

"She needs her husband. Go to her now because if you don't, I won't forgive you!" Erza roared in his ear.

Natsu immediately ran away out of his office to his room. He stormed inside and looked around. He saw Lucy in bed with her back facing him. Natsu slowly moved under the blankets and stroked her back.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" Lucy's voice was harsh and absent. "You were just perfectly stating that what you want, counts." Oh, she was mad.

"I'm sorry. I just don't like Jason at all."

"Clearly not!" she said fiercely. She breathed but calmed down. "I just wanted an answer, but you immediately shut me out because I was talking about him. I wanted to talk to Jason to give me some answers. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to rest. But it doesn't matter anymore." Lucy clamped her hands around the edge of the blanket, gripping it tightly.

"It does matter. I ignored you because of jealousy reasons."

She turned around, their eyes meeting each other. She saw Natsu seriously regretting his actions and he saw Lucy was hurt by it.

"You were jealous?" Lucy began. She gritted her teeth. "You were fucking jealous?"

Natsu slowly nodded, a sincere apology in his eyes. He was a damn hypocrite.

"I'm your fucking wife for at least seven years and you doubted my loyalty?"

"I never said I did," Natsu said, defending himself.

"Don't you understand what you're doing? You shut me out because you were jealous of a guy I had a past with. I didn't shut you out when Clarissa and you were hugging, did I? I endured your relationship because I can't decide who and who not you should be friends with. But Jason and I aren't even friends and you get so fucking jealous."

Lucy clenched her hands under the blanket. She was tense, and Natsu knew it.

"I'm disappointed, you know?"

Natsu sighed loudly. "I know. I just had a lot going on, too. We just got Nash back, my heart broke already seeing him there tied up, okay? Then I found out my mother was alive and then you got attacked. It's too much, even for me. Instead of calming down I get angry, angry at everything that happened to us, and I directed the anger to you, and I'm sorry. And it's not an excuse, but it's the best I can offer."

Lucy looked in his eyes, holding his stare. "Whatever."

She turned around again, turning off the light and rested on the bed.

Natsu groaned. He completely fucked up. He just lied down too and hugged her from behind. He swung one leg over her legs, trying to get as close as possible.

"If it makes you or me feel better, I released Jason and Jessica."

"You did?" Her voice hid her surprise well.

"Even gave their homeless ass an apartment."

"Thank god. If you had sent them to the streets I'd have killed you."

He snorted, immediately clamping his mouth shut. "I'd like to see you try, baby."

Then it went silence again, still tense but less.

He breathed in her neck, making Lucy shiver from his touch. No matter how angry she gets, Natsu was still her comfort place.

"I'm sorry, Luce, please forgive me," he mumbled against her skin.

"I feel like you're thinking it's too easy to be forgiven. Like you just apologize and then boom, you hope you're forgiven," Lucy whispered in the dark.

"I promise, I promise I try to better my attitude when I feel angry."

She sighed shakily, her breathing betraying her. "You better," she said as her chest rose rapidly.

"Words are nothing unless proven otherwise."

She laughed between her hiccups that were caused due to trying to hold back the tears. "We're still going to the Maldives, right?"

"Yes, if you still want to..." Natsu trailed off. He took a deep breath. "Thank you."

End flashback

"You're coming or what?" Lucy yelled at him. Natsu shook his head, a smile playing on his lips. "I'm coming!"

A couple minutes later they were on their boat, waving over the water, taking pleasure in the weather and sight. Lucy gaped and held up her camera. A group of dolphins were so close to the boat. "Dolphins!" Nash exclaimed. This wasn't the first time they saw animals of course. They saw rays, little baby sharks, countless sort of fishes and more. They watched as the dolphins swam away.

"It's beautiful, the view I mean," Lucy said. Natsu stared at her, looking at her hair being waved by the wind. And her face. "Yeah, the view sure is great."

Nash jumped on his father's back, trusting him to catch him. And Natsu did. He swiftly placed his arms under his legs and held him up. "Mommy. Dad was talking about you! Not the sight of the water."

Natsu turned to face his son, an annoyed look on his face. "Snitch," he playfully snarled. Lucy smiled widely. "I had a feeling."

Natsu pouted, putting Nash down. He crossed his arms, "Come on, how can any guy with eyes not love the sight of you? I mean, you're beautiful."

Lucy blushed, hating herself for the effect he has on her. Every single time he managed to make her blush. "You're not so bad yourself."

Nash looked between the two of them. "What about me?"

Lucy laughed. "You're the greatest view of all." At this, Nash patted Natsu's arm in a comfortable way. "Sorry dad, she clearly loves me more." He grinned at his father's sulky face.

Lucy's smile disappeared and she held her belly tightly. She sat down at the edge of the boat, looking down.

"Hey! What are you doing? Keep your head up to watch the view!" Natsu yelled from behind the steering wheel where he just got.

Suddenly Lucy grunted loudly and lied on her back, clutching her stomack tightly.

"Luce?" Natsu asked worriedly, immediately stopping the boat and coming over. "What's wrong?" Nash asked, running over to her side.

Lucy clenched her hands and shut her eyes tightly. "I suddenly have an immense amount of stomach ache and I'm feeling sick."

"What? How? In the sea you were just fine," Natsu said. Lucy threw him a half laugh, though it didn't reach her eyes.

"I was feeling weird back then already."

"Why didn't you say so?" Natsu asked with a frown on his face. Nash pushed him back. "No need to get so worked up. I'm sure mommy had a reason."

Natsu stood up and crossed his arms, tapping his foot on the wood. "Well tell me, Luce, what's more important than your well-being?"

"Uhh, my family," Lucy answered, questioningly as if it wasn't obvious.

Natsu shook his head disappointedly. "How many times do I have to say that I care about you?"

Without waiting for a response Natsu turned back behind the steering wheel. "We're heading back and you're going in bed, young lady," Natsu said sternly.

Lucy's pained look changed into a pouty one. "But that will ruin the vacation. Nobody wants to look after a sick one."

"I do," Nash piped in. "So I can finally play some games I wanted to but couldn't."

Natsu snickered before turning the boat around.

Lucy glared at Nash. "Shut up!" she snarled.

Natsu's eyebrow shot up. "Whoa, three different moods in 10 seconds. You're on your period or what?"

Lucy's eyebrow twitched, wanting to curse him so bad. But Nash was here, so she composed herself, unlike the other parent sometimes.

Minutes later Lucy was stuffed under the covers, a wet cloth on her forehead and soup on the nightstand. "I told you I was fine."

Natsu clicked his tongue. He looked at the date it was this day and his eyebrows drawled together in confusion. "Shouldn't your period be over?" Natsu knew enough about her to know which days she had her period, but it definitely wasn't today. Or any day soon.

Lucy's eyes went wide. She looked at her phone and she sucked in a sharp breath. "What's wrong, mum?" Nash asked worriedly.

"I'm one week late!" she shrieked. She never was. She thought about all the chances. Either something was definitely wrong with her or she was...

Natsu eyes widened also in hope. "There is a chance... you know? I mean... we had—"

"Finish that sentence in Nash's presence and I will feed you to the monsters in the sea. I dare you," Lucy said with narrowed eyes. Natsu shivered visible from her threat.

"We had... connection a while ago."

Lucy tilted her head, throwing back a laugh. "Really bro?"

"What's going on?" Nash asked, confusion clear on his face. "Nothing, sweetie." She gestured for Natsu to come closer and he did.

"Give me something to do a pregnancy test," she whispered in his ear. Natsu left the room without a word and later came back. He gave it to her as fast as possible, embarassed to give it. Lucy twitched one eyebrow and snatched it from his hands. "Men are men," she mumbled annoyed. He got 10 tests to make sure.

"Daddy, can we go play some game?"

"Not now," Natsu said sternly. Nash's shoulders went down in defeat.

Nash went to his room, probably watching a movie on the television now that he won't play with him. Lucy went to the bathroom, doing the test.

Natsu sat on his bed and looked out of the window, calculating the most possible possibility. And he came to one conclusion, she must be pregnant. Three weeks ago, they made love to each other. 12 days later should be Lucy's monthly time. So the ovalution happened at the time they had sex. So it could have happened. Though Natsu was really excited, he knew he shouldn't hope so much. Maybe it would be an utter disappointment.

But there is no option he could have thought of. No food poisoning, because he ate the same. Wait, maybe she just got the flu, but then again, that doesn't explain her being late.

Lucy returned out of the bathroom, the tests in her hand and her face neutral. Natsu's eyes were already filled with disappointment. Now that he took a closer look, he saw that Lucy was crying. His eyes widened and he walked to her. "It's okay, we can try later."

Lucy shook her head, making Natsu frown. "I'm crying of happiness."

Natsu gestured for her to elaborate.

"I'm pregnant."

Utter and utter silence. Nobody said a word.

"Are. You. Serious?" Natsu gulped, staring secretly at the tests. Two stripes, what does that mean?

"Hundred percent."

Natsu swung his arms around her and lifted her up. He placed her back on the bed and kissed her. There were so many emotions in the kiss, that made Lucy cry a little more. They broke it and Natsu supported himself on his elbows. He smiled at her. He looked so happy then. He hugged her tightly.

His hand went under her shirt, making small circles around her belly. "You already made me happy, but damn, you keep surprising me how much more I can love you."

Lucy cried and covering her eyes. She couldn't believe she was pregnant. Her inside swelled up from excitement about making another baby.

"I love you, too."

"Nash!" Natsu yelled loudly, his voice booming through the house.

"What?" Nash yelled, equally as loud as Natsu was. He still sat on his bed, reading a book.

"Come here!" Natsu demanded, his voice coming off authoritative, scaring Nash. Did he do something wrong?

His footsteps could be heard when he was before the door. He took a few breaths before coming inside. "Yeah?" He was surprised at the sight of them smiling. He thought he was in trouble.

"You are going to be the older brother, if everything goes well."

"What?"

Natsu bent down and patted his head. He gestured to Lucy with his eyes. "Your mother here is pregnant."

His eyes were lost for a second, before they lightened up. "I'm getting a new friend?"

Natsu nodded. "In nine months or so."

Nash sighed dramatically. "Over nine months? Come on, I want my friend now," he whined. But he still walked over to Lucy, and looked at her flat stomach. He placed his hand on it, drawing out circles. Just like his father.

"How will it grow in the stomach? It's way too small for a baby."

Lucy smiled. "You're too young to understand yet." She kissed his forehead. Well, maybe Nash could understand it if she explains, but she's too lazy. He will learn in school eventually.

"I'm happy for you, mum," Nash said, breaking the silence that had followed.

Then Natsu's eyes went wide. "Shit. Nash! We must get some food. Pregnant Lucy is way more scary. And damm her appetitizer then."

Lucy slowly turned her head to his, a glare on her face. But Natsu already sprinted out of the room.

Nash and Lucy looked at each other, and then bursted out laughing.

"I love playful dad."

"Me too... most of the times."

"Being pregnant has its benefits. Natsu will do everything I ask now." Lucy smirked.

Nash, being the smartass kid he is, shook his head. "He already did."

They grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 10.5K 49
Natsu is the richest in his country. He rules Dragneel inc. Kind is how he grew up. Cold is what he became. He has his moments, yet one wrong thing c...
2.3M 82.5K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...
176K 6.2K 50
> What happens when Lucy finds a golden key in her mother's room? A note that says it belongs to her? The key with the end shaped in a fire symbol...
12.3K 344 13
TRIGGER WARNING: MATURE THEMES SUCH AS SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION ARE INCLUDED. I WILL PUT WARNINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF CERTAIN CHAPTERS *I don't own Fa...