Young Justice: Threat level M...

By Oc_Creator_

Raegan Is a 9 year old girl with a vast amount of power and the daughter of two Justice league members. After... More

Announcement
A real mission
Welcome to Happy Harbor
Drop Zone
Schooled
Infiltrator
The Shadows
Fate's tower
Unknown power
Back story
Breft
Captain Marvel
Moving
Solo Mission
Homefront
Alpha male
Alpha male P2
Revelation
Revolation
Magic girl
Hunting Red Tornado
False Reality
False Reality Pt. 2
Reality
Aftermath
Forever People
Hey there!
Hey again
Hey for the last time
Halloween fright
Harm
Hey guys😄
Separated
Cleaved together
Coldhearted
Mission to Qurac
Coming soon
Image
Numb
Thanksgiving gift
I'm back!
Birthday blowout
Nearing the End
Out in the open
Important update!!
Hanging up the cape
Done
Raegan artwork!
GO READ!!
Book 2!!!

Today is the day

3.6K 36 3
By Oc_Creator_

Raegan Stewart

Age: 9

Alias: Midnight

Birthday: December 27th
~

~

~

~

July 4,

Raegan,

Today is the day! Today is the day that mom and dad finally takes me out on one of their missions. They've gone over all the mission rules I'm to follow. It cannot be a mission the league is involved in. It's a non violent mission, I'm to only watch from the sidelines and to not use my powers unless absolutely necessary. Which I could agree to. As long as I'm there.l and I was suited up and ready.

I went out into the living room to find mom and dad going out the door and my aunt Lynn sitting on the couch.

"Wait. Where you guys going?" I asked.

"Honey, we have justice league matters to attend to. I'm sorry but we'll have to reschedule your first mission." My mom said hugging me. "Your aunt Lynn is going to watch after you while we're gone."

"But moooom. That's not fair." I whined.

"Raegan it's not up for debate. This is for your safety,  league missions are too dangerous for you." Dad said sternly.

"Come on please. I can do this. I'll keep control of my powers and-"

"No Raegan. You are to stay in the house where we know you're safe." My father said.  "And remember you're not allowed to use your powers when we're not here."

I sighed feeling defeated. "Fine.." I said going back to my room. I watched mom and dad fly away to wherever they were going. I heard them speaking about the mission as they flew away. Something about stopping someone from blocking out the sun.

"Ugh, this is so lame. They're never going to take me seriously as a superhero if I never get to go out and be a superhero." I said plopping down on my bed. Just then I got an idea.

I'll find out where their justice league mission is and I'll help them stop it. That'll show them. They'll know that I'm finally ready to be an actual superhero. Maybe they'll even let me be apart of the justice league!

I flew downstairs to find the spare league communicators that mom and dad keep in the house. I paired them to mom and dads communicators and then synced it to my phone so I was able to track them. I then flew out my window and began following their trail.

As I was looking to find mom and dad I seen a burning building.

"I could have this fire out in no time." I said to myself.  I flew down to the building and went inside making sure everyone was out. I flew from the first floor to the second seeing that everyone was out until I noticed someone go down the elevator. I flew over to go see if they were okay to notice the elevator wasn't even there and there were way too many floors on the elevator shaft to belong to a two story building. In the darkness I noticed three boys going down the line. I quietly followed them down to the floor they stopped on.

"I'm at the end of my rope." One of the boys said. He then began swinging his body to lunge himself onto the edge of the floor. "Bypassing security.. there! Go." He said, letting one of the other boys know to pry open the elevator doors. "Welcome to project Cadmus."

"Kid wait!" I heard one of them yell out in a whisper.

Once they were all far enough away I followed them until I seen these really big weird looking alien creatures. One of the smaller aliens flashed a light from its two horns.

"No, nothing odd going on here..." One of the boys who I could clearly see now was Aqualad said. And the other two were Kid Flash and Robin.

They were in this trance like state. And they were stuck like that until those things finally passed. That's when they snapped out of it and proceeded to a room nearby, Robin, bypassing security once again and opening the doors.

"Okay I'm officially whelmed." He said.

They walked inside while I flew inside above their view hoping not to be seen.

"This is how they hide this massive underground facility from the world. The real Cadmus isn't on the grid. It generates its own power, with these.. things... must be what they're bread for." Kid flash said.

"Even the name is a clue. The Cadmus May have created a new race by sewing dragon teeth into the earth." Aqualad added.

"This Cadmus creates new life too, let's find out why." Robin said walking over to a computer. Robin was looking at the files in the Cadmus computer and the things he found were weird. Especially one project he pointed out. Project Kr. It sounded familiar.

"Don't move!" Said a male voice. He looked at the boys then to me. Oh crap. "Wait, Robin? Aqualad, Kid Flash?"

"I know you, you're guardian." Aqualad said.

"Yea, And who's she?" He asked pointing to me. I slowly flew down to the floor.

"Who's the kid?" Kid flash asked looking at me.

I gave a shy smile. "Hi..." I'm Ra- Uh Midnight." I said to the guys.

"How did you get here?" Aqualad asked.

"I kinda followed you guys. But I wouldn't have to if my parents would have just let me go on that stupid blocking out the sun mission with them-"

"Whoa wait." Kid flash said. "Are your parents part of the league?"

"Well yea, they're-"

"Aghhhh... my head." Guardian groaned. "Take em down hard! No mercy!" He yelled making the aliens come and attack us. Robin created a puff of smoke. Making it hard to see through. I couldn't see anyone else except for one of those things coming after me. I used my powers to blast the creature away. I then put a shield around two more to hold them down. That's when I felt some grab my hand and when I looked it was Aqualad pulling me out the room with Kid flash running beside him, who sped up to meet up with Robin who was doing something on a computer.

"Way to be a team player Rob!" Kf yelled.

"Weren't you right behind me?" He said as a door opened, Kid flash and Robin ran inside while Aqualad and I were almost caught by those alien things. But making it in.

And the doors closing right before they could reach us. The elevator began going down.

"We're headed down?" Aqualad asked concerned.

"Dude! Out is up!" Kf said.

"Excuse me, project Kr is down, on sub level 52."

"This is out of control." Aqualad said. "Perhaps... perhaps we should contact the league... and return you back home.." he looked at me.

It was silent until the elevator reached level 52, causing the doors to open. Kid flash looked at me then back at Aqualad.

"We are already here." He said before running off. I flew behind them to the intersection of two hallways.

"Which way?" Aqualad asked.

"Yea, bizarre looking hallway one, or bizarre looking hallway two?" Robin said.

"Hold!" Another one of those genomorphs yelled out. Then telepathically throwing two exploding containers at us. Robin threw a blade at him and we ran. Making him toss two more containers. We turned the corner seeing Kf putting a tube between two closing doors and a scientist on the floor.

"Hurry!" Kf yelled out. Robin ran inside and I flew inside right before Aqualad came in and kicked the tube from between the doors making it close behind us.

"I disabled the doors. We're safe." Robin said.

"We're trapped." Aqualad pointed out.

"Uhhh guys.." I called out.

"You may wanna see this." Kf said after me.

He pressed a button revealing what looked like Superman but... younger. And in a pod.

"Big K, little R, the atomic symbol for Krypton." Kf said walking up to the pod. "Clone?"

"Robin hack." Aqualad said.

"right right.." Robin said typing away at the computer.

"This is so weird." I said flying up to the pod. I felt it and I could feel his emotions. He felt... so angry.

Upon hacking the system Robin told us that Project Kr is Superman's clone. With dna stolen from Superman.

"There's no way the big guy knows about this." Kf said.

"What do you think they could be using him for?"I asked.

"Isn't it obvious. They're making a slave out of, well.. Superman's son." Kf said.

"Now we contact the league." Aqualad said.

I looked away seeing Aqualad press his belt only to get static back. "No signal." Robin said.

"We're in too deep. Literally." Said Kf.

"This is wrong.." I said under my breath feeling his anger turn into hostility.

"We can't leave him like this. Get him out." Aqualad said to Robin.

I felt the hostility increase and it became too much. "Ughhhh.." I groaned. "Wait don't-" The Pod opened before I could finish my sentence.

His eyes shot open and before I knew it he was attacking.

He attacked Aqualad pinning him to the ground and punching him. That's when Kf and Robin went to help and tried getting him off of Aqualad. "Hang on Supey."

"We're on your side." Robin said as Kid flash was launched into a pod making Robin put some kind of gas in his face giving Aqualad the advantage to kick him away. I flew over to Kid flash to make sure he was okay while Robin took out an electric device and used it to stun the superboy only for him to pull the cords and Robin to him, slamming him onto the ground. I was in complete shock as he began stepping on his chest.

I felt myself go numb as I watched him and Aqualad go at it, ultimately getting the better of Aqualad, making him turn his attentions to me.

"Wait! I can help you!" I said as he ran after me making me put up shields only for him to break them down, one after the other. I flew up just for him to pull me down by my leg. I saw him going to hit me so I blasted him and sent him flying back. He shook off the impact and came running at me again taking me by my arm and throwing me up into the air and jumping up and slamming me back down to the ground, making me lose consciousness.

To be continued...

Re-edited, I will be editing all the chapters up to the on I left off on, so stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 1.9K 21
Young Justice Fanfic Amber, a girl with the ability to control fire. She loved the group she was apart of, feeling like the villains were her family...
5.5K 24 20
#8 in Robinlovestory2020 category #20 in batmansdaughter2020 category This is only to read now. This version is no longer being updated or edited at...
36.4K 1.1K 35
Madison Greene was a 16 year old orphan who practically ran the orphanage in Metropolis under the lazy supervision of the owner. The other orphans kn...
6.8K 201 9
Luffy Powers Reader in the Young Justice Universe. Does this young hero have what it takes to become a great hero? Inspired by Zero To Hero by creed...