Camila Cabello Imagines

By mvyeeee

I know there are a lot of them, imagines and one-shot about this particular beautiful Cuban woman. But who co... More

A/N
my favorite girls
i finally found runaway in your arms
change your ticket
change your ticket II
spare me a glance
what are all the odds
a little twist in destiny
a little twist in destiny II; i accept my destiny
love, Y/N.
don't want to, but i need to.
long gone
a/n: please read.
3114-9131
i want comfortable
you're my safe haven
i wish i was her
i am here. always.
spy me up, buttercup.
it's you.
I'm dark, you light up my path.

let's stay in our pajamas

684 10 0
By mvyeeee

I parked my car on her driveway and saw her car infront of the garage. I grabbed my purse from the passenger seat before taking out the key from the ignition then getting out of the car.
I locked the door before making my way down her house. I ascends towards the porch, three step stairs and knocked twice when I reached the door.

I waited for a while. With patient may I add because I've been calling her many times on my way here but no one, even her, could answer the phone. I'm getting worried. Y/N would answer my call immediately once she saw my name and already heard her greetings but this morning she didn't. 

I huff out a breathe and looked at my phone, to see I'm already waiting for five minutes.

I knocked loudly twice but someone called from behind.

"Oh! hey, Miss Camila."

I turned around and gave her a small smile. I walked down the porch and hugged her. "Hey, Mrs. Vendivell. How have you been?." Y/N's old neighbor across the street.

"Please, Camila. Call me Elizabeth. I'm good how about you?" She pulled away, and I giggled when she gave me a cute wide smile.

"I'm fine, but I don't think Y/N is. I've been calling her many times but she didn't answer any of those calls." I pouted.

Elizabeth chuckled, adjusting her grocery bag on her shoulder. "She came alone last night, I saw her when I was taking out the trash and she waved then gave me a smile. Don't worry, she's okay. Haven't she opened the door yet?"

I shaked my head, crossing my arms. "No, I've knocked many times but still no answer."

"She's there, maybe sleeping. Look underneath the mat if she ever left her keys there." Eli pointed her lips towards the mat and I giggled, nodding to myself.

"Okay, I will. Thank you."

"No problemo, kid. And please kiss her cheek for me, will you?" She waved goodbye, turning around to walk slowly across the street.

"Will do!" I yelled at her and she waved again before disappearing towards her house.

I pursed my lips walking to her door again. Scrunching down and lift the mat lightly and sighed in relief when I saw a shiny small metal laying down there.

I grabbed the key excitedly and kissed it but I stick out my tounge in disgust when I feel dust on my lips.

I wiped my lips, putting the key on the key hole and twisting it, to hear it clicked. I smiled widely, opening the door and switched on the light when darkness welcomed me.

I closed the door behind me, taking off my heels and jacket putting it on the hanger before I looked to the living room and kitchen to see the lights are off. After I turned on the lights, I decided to checked on the stairs.

I heard the wood cracked as I stepped my foot on the stairs.

When I reached her door, I twist the knob and sighed happily.

Y/N is laying on her stomach on the bed while snoring lightly. And I approached the window to clutched the curtain and put them aside to let the sunlight lighten up the room a bit.

I heard a groaned from behind me and I turned my head to see Y/N putting a pillow over her head to hide her face. I let out a giggle as I walked on her bed and sat beside her body.

I clutched the pillow and throw it to the side and heard her groaned again. I laughed loudly, pushing her body to lay on her back before nudging her shoulder to wake up.

"Baby, wakeee upp." I dragged out annoying as her eyes slowly fluttered.

"No, fuck you. Let me sleep." She mumbled underneath her breath before turning on her side, her back facing me. But I saw a smile creeping on her face.

I giggled at her reaction, pushing her body to lay again on her back but she's holding her body down.

"I'll let you fuck you me if you wake up." I whispered seductively on her ear, before biting her earlobe.

She bolted in her sleep, turning around to face me and leaned her head towards mine, our noses touching.

I rolled my eyes as she grinned ear to ear, grabbing the back of my neck as she pulled me on top of her. I squealed loudly, trashing against her hold but she hold me down.

She closed her eyes again as I groaned, having no choice but to lay my chin on her chest. "Babe, your manager had been calling me nonstop. She said you had a photoshoot in 2pm." I mumbled, combing her hair, as I feel her body relax against my touch, her arms wrapped around my waist securely.

She shook her head, smiling subconsciously. "Nope, I ain't going."

"Whyyy?" I dragged out, tapping her cheeks.

"I'm having a bad day."

"That's lame." I rolled my eyes, straddling her waist as I crossed my arms, sitting comfortably at her stomach but her arms still wrapped around mine.

"I'm serious, babe. I had this urge and feeling that I don't want to go out or even leaving this bed." She popped her eyes open, shrugging her shoulders.

I raised my eyebrows, looking at her with a 'are you freakin kidding me' face. "Do you supposed me to believe your argument, Ms. Y/LN?"

"Yes, I'm your fucking girlfriend slash soon to be wife and I think I'm already changing my mind because I don't know if my girlfriend know how to choose which side she's supposed to be on!." She sarcastically said, sitting up and leaned her back against the headboard then crossed her arms.

I pouted, cupping her cheeks. "Buttt, babe. I have meeting in 2pm too, and I don't want to leave you here alone so get up and let's get brunch I'm hungry."

She shaked her head, turning head head away from me. "You're always hungry." Y/N mumbled quietly but I heard her clearly.

I huffed playfully, smacking her shoulder then waved my arms in the air as she hissed and glared at me playfully. "Of course, babe. Food is life!." I exclaimed loudly.

She rolled her eyes but looked at me lovingly, cupping my cheeks pulled me closer to her face. "Then don't leave. I'll order pizza and anything you want just don't leave and we'll stay in our pajamas then watch all day."

I looked at her incredulously as her nose nudge mine but her eyes looked to me thoroughly with those sparkling blue eyes that never failed to made my heart skipped a bit.

"What about my meeting and your photoshoot?"

"Let's ditched them. It's just for one day plus I'm having a bad dayyy." She wiggled her eyebrows, patting my thighs indicating for me to move from her lap. I plopped down beside her but she stretches her limbs, standing on her tippy toes as her bones cracked.

I let out a belly-laugh, as my body falls on the bed. She chuckled at me, walking through her walk in closet, rummaging to her clothes.

I wiped my happy tears, her clothes flying towards me as she headed towards the bathroom. "Change something comfy then we'll go downstairs." Y/N called out before closing the bathroom door.

I got up from the bed, taking off my jeans and replacing it with a cotton pink panther pajamas. I was in the middle of unbuttoning my blouse when I heard a whistle.

I looked up at Y/N walking towards me, a smirked plastered on her face. "Wow, is that mine?"

I rolled my eyes before biting my lip as I put down the blouse on the bed and her immediately gripping my exposed waist , pulling me close to her flush body. "It's only yours, dummy."

"That's what I thought." Y/N smiled before capturing my lips and kissed me passionately that made my knees weak.

I melted at how soft her lips were, wrapping my arms around her neck. Kissing her as much as she put on the kiss. But she tried to deepen the kiss when she licked my botton lip yet I declined her.

She groaned against my lips and her hands slides down from my waist to my ass. Squeezing it hard, making me gasped loudly as her tounge entered my mouth, exploring like she hadn't done it before.

Y/N walked me towards the bed without pulling away. I didn't notice her hands unclasp my bra and she pushed me gently on the bed, scooting me up towards the headboard while she slides down between my legs.

My chest heave as her lips travelled down my neck leaving a wet mouthed kiss. Her lips enclosed around my sweet spot as she sucks and bites probably leaving a mark. I let out a small moan craning my head to give her more access.

Her lips then leave my neck trailing down my collarbone to the valley of my breast. She left a few kiss there before her eyes met my mine.
"You always look beautiful, Camila." and said softly with a loving gaze looming around her orbs.

I feel my cheeks warmed up and I opened my mouth to response but let out a loud moan instead when she enclose her lips on my nipple and sucks again. I bucked my hips against hers when the pleasure shots down my core as her hand pinch the other.
Her lips then traveled to the other nipple to gave the same treatment and I feel her index finger move downwards my panting stomach, leaving goosebumps on her wake.

I closed my eyes when her hands disappeared through her pajamas and my underwear. I buckled my hips when her index finger graze my clit, her mouth kissing my ear.

"Y/N." I moaned lowly, while her hips hold me down. Her middle finger running up and down my core then rubbed my clit in a circular motiom with her thumb.

She hummed, kissing my cheeks softly before leaning her forehead on mine. "What do you want, baby?" she husked lowly as my mouth fell open when her finger entered my sex slowly. I clutched her arm tightly as she moved her finger in a slow pace.

I bit my lip, pulling her close as I heard wet noises from below. "Fuck, baby. You're so wet."

"Make love to me, baby." I whimpered when she slowly added another finger and thrusting it in a fast pace which made my stomach burn and left me moaning loudly. "O-oh, fuck. J-just like t-that."

"But how about my plan, baby?" Y/N pouted, her fingers slowing down.

"I dare you, Y/- OH DON'T STOP." I screamed out loud when she slowly added another finger and thrust her fingers in and out harder in a fast pace.

I trashed against her hold and opened my legs more for her. I closed my eyes as my stomach started to coil and my lung to heave for more air. I put my head on her neck kissing her sloppilyas her hands thrust deeply and hit my sweet spot making my legs tremble in immense pleasure. I throw my head back, a moan ripping through my throat as she hit it repeatedly. I threaded my fingers to her hair and my other hand gripped the back of her neck. She pulled away, looking at my eyes lovingly. "I love you." Y/N said softly.

"I l-love you m-more." I panted out as her thumbs rubbed my clit.

"I-I'm c-coming, Y/N. Please don't stop." I bit my bit my lips as my stomach started to coil in the pits and screamed when the pleasure came down at me when I almost reached my orgasm.

"What if I stop?" Y/N teased, as her fingers thrusting non-stop on my core and I glared at her.

"Don't you d-OH MY." My mouth fell opened as I let out a loudest moan. I clenched around her fingers, legs trembling and my back arch slightly as I feel my body peak at orgasm and Y/N slowly thrust as my juices flowed on her fingers.

I closed my eyes and feel sweat trickled down my forehead. I feel Y/N gathered my juices as she pulled out slowly making me whimpered quietly at the loss of her fingers. Her lips enclosing around her fingers as I heard suckling sound. "You taste amazing, hun. Better than pizza."

"Oh shut up."

She giggled as I feel her lips pecking my forehead. "You're welcome."

"Camila." Y/N poked my cheeks, trying to grab my attention as my eyes glued to the screen.

As planned out, Y/N and I ditched our schedules just to watch her favorite shows after what we did upstairs. I didn't know but it feel good not worrying about anything at all. We're currently watching the second movie as her legs propped up against the coffee table while my legs draped over her lap, snuggled up in a blanket as she hold me protectively underneath. My head is placed on her chest while I nibbled on the pizza.

I gulped before looking up at her then averting my gaze back at the screen. "What?" I mumbled softly.

"Can we stay like here... forever?" She asked, having a cute smile on her face.
I placed the pizza down the plate before putting it down on the coffee table wrapping my arms around her neck. "What do you mean?"

She pecked my lips, mumbling against it. "Well, here obviously. Not caring about anything in the world or whatsoever. Let's stay in just our pajamas without any stressed in the world, just you and me." She smiled cheekily, nudging my nose.

I chukled at her, fiddling with her nape. "In all honestly, we could if we choose to but there's a lot of things we can do than just staying here you know."

She nodded, "Yeah, of course. But it's really fun just sitting here doing nothing but us hugging closely to each other."

I furrowed my eyebrows, tracing her cheeks with my thumb. "Where are you getting at, Y/LN?"

She chuckled, shaking her head before sighing to herself. "Nothing. But I just really love spending my time with you, not caring about anything. It's really stressful at work that's why I didn't answered any of your calls. I wanted alone time at first but then you came here, literally." She wagged her eyebrows as I giggled childishly. "The more I thought of it, I love spending my time with you more than anything. It's hard to explain what I'm feeling right now. I know we have work but I don't want us getting out of the line, I mean us not having a well spend time together."

I nodded at her, as my heart swells at her words, letting her words sinked through my mind and smile widely at her. I pinched her cheeks as she pouted her lips. "I get what your saying, baby. You know it kills me seeing you a miles miles away from me. I feel like my heart isn't sane whenever you're not around but still I feel your love over these distance even your away."

"It should be, because I love you so much."

"And I love you more, Y/N." I kissed her cheeks as the credits rolled out at the background. I laughed when I heard her giggle. "We missed the movie."

"Let's watch another movie then."

And that's what we do over the past couple of hours and I didn't notice that the moon is out, lightning the city.

But when I heard a snore beside me, I sighed happily. Y/N and I switched had roles. She's now laying her head on my chest and my body lay comfortably on the couch. I threaded my fingers through her soft hair as I kissed her forehead, not paying attention on the screen. I giggled quietly when she smile subconsciously. And I feel my eyes slowly drifting off to sleep.

I snuggled my nose on the pillow as my nose smells food, indicating someone cooking in the kitchen. I slowly opened my eyes and stretches my limbs not wanting to get up. But eventually I did when I heard someome singing loudly from the kitchen. I yawned and throw the blanket to the side as I stood up from the couch. My feet dragging my body towards the kitchen.

I smiled widely as my hand rubbing my eye and I sat on the chair, watching her sway her hips goofily.

I whistled at her playfully like what she did to me yesterday and she dropped the spatula as she turned around slowly, her face plastered a beaming smile. "Hey, baby!" she said cheerfully, dropping back down to grab the spatula and throw it at the sink.

"Good morning to you too, my love." I giggled as she turned off the stove and handing me my plate contained with three pancakes flavoured banana syrup as I rose my eyebrows when I saw slices of banana circling around the plate. "Wow, I didn't know you'd master arts."

"Well I've learned from the best." She winked at me playfully as I laughed at her. She put down her plate containing pancakes too but her syrup is strawberry.

"You don't like pink do you? So gay." I teased, scrunching my nose before slicing my food.

"Gay my ass. But you love me though, I'm so sure of it." She smiled proudly, after taking a bite of her food.

I rolled my eyes shaking my head, grabbing the glass of water sipping lightly.
"Love, don't be s-"

I was cut off when someone's phone ranged from afar and Y/N stood up to find it as I continued to eat. "I'll get it."

I hummed as she walked out of the kitchen, footsteps ascending up the stairs.

A couple of minutes she came back with unreadable expression on her face as she bites her thumb nail. She sat down mumbling underneath her breathe.

"Yes, I know I'm being thoughtless but I'm sorry. I'm just stressed lately-- I-I didn't forget it-- Yeah just tell them I'd meet them the ot-- Of course I thought of it through. Right now? I c-" She frowned and pulled away her phone from her ear as she looked at me.

"You're so dead." I giggled, her hand plopping her phone down on the table. She shrugged carelessly, gripping my glass of water as she gulped down the rest.

"I will be so hurry up. I wanted to get marry to you first and see my kids growing up." She chuckled, putting our dishes after I finished eating. I feel my cheeks warmed up as she guide me upstairs towards her room.

She walked through her walk in closet and grabbed her white polo shirt and black skinny jeans ripped in the knees, getting dressed immediately. I walk in after her when she got out and disappeared through the bathroom. I pulled out her comfy clothes, a white V-neck shirt, jeans and her black Nike rubbing shoes.

I pulled down the shirt as I feel her appear behind me, hands underneath my shirt grasping my perky breasts. I gasped loudly when she squeezed it in her hands. "This is mine." She growled playfully, kissing my cheeks.

I rolled my eyes, pulling her hands out as I slapped her butt lightly, walking towards the bathroom. "Be on your best behavior and I'll let anything you want with me later."

"Really?!" She screamed out from the locked bathroom door, knocking annoying on the door as I applied light make-up.

I groaned, rolling my eyes before pulling the door open and saw her smiling goofily at me. "You looked beautiful as always, Ma'am." She bowed slightly, grasping my arm as she lead me out of the room after grabbing our things.

"I said behave, not fake it." I giggled, as she locked the front door and hold my hand as we walked towards her car.

"I'm not faking it, babe. It comes out naturally can't you see?"

I snickered climbing in her car when she opened the door for me. She closed the door and jogged towards the driver seat.

I heard my phone vibrated from my purse when she got out off her driveway. I pulled out my phone and groaned as Y/N drive smoothly on the streets.

"Who is it?." She chuckled, her gaze found mine before looking at the road.

SilverGold:
Meet me in the office!!!

"It's Roger. He texted me said meet him with three exclamation point." I smiled when I heard her laughed.

"What are you going to do now, babe?"

"Photoshoot. Why?" she said, stopping at the red light before looking at me.

"Can you drive me to the office?" I looked at her as she nodded, pecking my lips before driving down the road again. "Of course. I can be anything you want me to be."

I giggled at her as I typed out my response to Roger.

CamilaMila:
Of course, after Y/N's photoshoot.

SilverGold:
K.

I scoffed at his response, as Y/N turned to the parking lot. She looked at me before looking around. "What?"

"His being disrespectful, Y/N."

"Huh?" She asked curiously, parking the car before taking the keys out of the ignition, getting out of the car.

"Nothing. Roger just literally replied K like you did to me the other day." She snickered, opening the door for me and closed it after I climbed out.

I linked my arm around hers as we both walked towards the entrance door. "Well..." She dragged out. Having a smile smile on her face when William, the security guard, greeted us.

I hummed, nodding my head at him as I turned my attention towards her. "Well?"

She cleared her throat before giving me a cheeky smile, pushing the button on the wall as we waited for the elevator.

"I told him that it pisses you off-OUCH." Y/N hisses loudly when I slapped her arm harshly, as I stomp inside the elevator and crossing my arms.She rubbed her arm as she stand beside me after pushing the top floor button.

"I'm sorry, babe." She mumbled quitely about to grasp my shoulder but I flinched harshly moving away from her. "Babeee." Y/N dragged out, pouting slightly.

"Don't, Y/N. You know how I hated that word when you could just type 'okay' instead of 'k'. It's pointless when you had two thumbs but just typed k, literally." I glared at Y/N when she snickered loudly. She purses her lips as her hands on her pockets.

I rolled my eyes as the elevator dinged and I walked out, her footstep trailing behind me. "Babe, I'm sorry okay?" She laughed, jogging beside me.

I stopped in the middle of the hallway when I didn't know what door to enter on. She raised her eyebrows cupping my cheeks before kissing my forehead softly. "I'm sorry, baby. It won't happen again. I promise." I rolled my eyes again as a smile suddenly plastered on my face. I sighed softly, feeling my insides melt as she pecked my lips.

"Fine. Apology accepted."

She cheered loudly while throwing her hands up in the air but when someone opened the door down the hallway. Y/N slowly put her hands down as Fabio's head popped out the door.

He rolled his eyes at Y/N, calling her out before disappearing inside the room. "Come inside, you idiot. You're late!"

I giggled when Y/N grabbed my hand and jogged towards the room as our laughter filled the hallways.

I've been watching Y/N for thirty minutes posing infront of the camera. I'm not complaining or anything but I really love the way Y/N either smile or gave a fiercing look towards the camera but I'm getting dizzy the way after awhile she'd change her clothes for the next shoot.

I sighed and put my hand under my chin as I admire Y/N's face from a distance. I feel like a high school kid, staring at her crush but really I feel like a child when I'm with her. I don't know how I deserve someone like her as much I despise myself for being inlove because love made you do things you'd never thought you would but with Y/N, she made it worthwhile.

Without no effort, my body reacted the way her flush body against mine. Those shiny blue eyes I stare off when she gave me the look that there's nothing to worry about and just live life for the moment. And don't get me wrong with her kisses and touch. Y/N is soft and gentle. She's really just a big cuddly bear but sometimes she's too childish and can get annoying yet I don't complain. The things she do that I don't like sometimes, I learned to love it more because she is who she is. She's Y/N and I'm hers. That's what all that matters.

I blinked my thoughts away when someone shouted. It's Fabio.

"Okay! That's a wrapped!"

Y/N is already looking around to find me and smile widely when she found my gaze. But someone whispered at Fabio and he stopped her immediately.

She raised her eyebrows after averting her attention towards him as they talked. I can't comprehend the way Y/N change her mood but she looked at me with a worry face.

Y/N gave me a tight-lipped smile to ease my worries but I can't, not with the look she's giving me. She's so unsure of herself and didn't know what to do.

Fabio shooed Y/N away from him, to stand again in the white background and a staff brought out a beautiful lady beside him, making her stand beside Y/N.

The girl hold out her hand and looked at Y/N longingly but it seems she shrugged it off and greeted her.

I glared at the girl's hand when she still kept her hand on Y/N's when they already shaked hands. Y/N laughed at what the other girl told and Fabio instructed them to pose.

The staff put a small box behind Y/N's shoes and Y/N guide her as the girl stepped on it.

I huffed when the girl wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck as her cheek touching Y/N intimately.

They both smiled when the camera shutters and they changed position quickly. Now Y/N loosely wrapped her arm around the girl's waist as the other girl put her chin over Y/N's head.

I just can't seem to understand how closer that girl can get when it's just only a photoshoot. It's only for a clothing brand but it seems like a men's magazine. I rolled my eyes as I feel my stomach burn and stood up to get out of the room.

I breath out a fresh air when I opened the balcony door. I leaned against the railings as the wind blows, I tucked my hair behind my ear.

I looked out through the city. It's peaceful and calm. I always wonder far my eyes could see. It's weird that I stare out sometimes and zoned off into space, if these tall buildings are not there and people could freely walk down the street. I always admire the higher ground but I'm scared to looked down. I feel like the atmosphere sulking my body to down but I ain't doing that because I loved myself more than waste my time contemplating whether I'd be one with the wind or fly with birds. But both seems complicated. So I pushed my thoughts far beyond my mind.

My phone vibrated against my pocket and I pulled it out and read the text Mom sent me.

dearMother:
Where are you, mija? Mr. Gold is ballistic about you. Are you coming by?

A tap on my shoulder made me jump a litte. I turned my head and saw a smiling Y/N but it slowly turn into a frown, reaching for my cheeks. "Babe? Are you okay?."

"No."

I said sharply, bumping her shoulder slightly as I hastily walked out the room and slammed the door behind me loudly.

I let out a deep sigh, pushing the button of the elevator and waited impatiently. I tap my foot on the floor as the elevator door open and I almost run when I heard Y/N yelling behind me. I pushed the ground floor button before it closed, I caught a glimpse of Y/N with a pleading look on her face and banging the door.

And my phone vibrated again. One from my mom and couple from Y/N. But I ignore Y/N's and typed out a response for my mom.

dearMother:
Mija?

Camilita:
I'm sorry, Mom. I'm not going.

dearMother:
Why Camila?. Roger will be so mad at you than he is right now.

I groaned loudly as the elevator ding. I walked out immediately and as I was about to reach the entrance door someone caught my wrist, twirl me around and I bump into their chest.

Arms wrapped around my waist tightly and I looked up at a sweaty Y/N as she breath deeply. "Don't ever run like that again, because if you think it's funny running the stairs all the way here. Well, It's not." Y/N growled underneath her breath before grabbing my wrist leading me out of the building.

The walk to the parking lot is quite other than Y/N heavy breathing. I feel guilt running through my veins of how sweaty Y/N is. I saw her shirt sticking at her back and I know she looked hot like this but that's not the point. Her heart is not stable and it could lead her to concussion but still she got through and risked running from the stairs to get me.

My thoughts were cut off when she opened the door for me and I climbed in immediately. Flinching when she slammed it shut and watched as she walked slowly to the driver seat.

Y/N put the key on the ignition, driving out of the parking lot and to the streets of California.

Her hands gripped the steering lightly and I feel awfully bad as I looked at her. I tried to reach for her shirt but she flinch away and shaked her head. "Don't."

"Y/N, I'm sorry. But please just take off your shirt before the sweat drained on your back."

She rolled her eyes but take off her shirt after stopping at the red light. I saw her sweat trickling from her neck down her body. I gulped as my core throbbed at the sight of her in her sports bra and those toned abdomen but I shaked my head when she throw her shirt from the backseat.

"I think there's a tank top behind this seat. Can you get that for me?"

I nodded and leaned my body towards the back and grabbed the hanger when I saw the tank top and helped her get it on as she drive down the streets.

Moments later had passed, silence consumed the both of us. Me looking out the window and I heard her humming some melody that I couldn't figured what song it is.

She sighed loudly and I averted my gaze towards her.

Y/N met my gaze for a couple of seconds before turning her gaze towards the road.

"I'm sorry." We both said at the same time and we both looked at each other, it takes two seconds before we bursted out of laughter.

She shaked her head smiling to herself, averting her eyes again on the road. "You know it's really not funny running the stairs. My lungs almost suffocated my heart, just to get you."

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. But you shouldn't do it despite your condition. I don't know what I would with myself if something bad happens to you."

"It's okay. I can't risk you going away not knowing what is the reason why you left so suddenly. I thought you started your period already." She laughed loudly and blocked my assaults when I raised my fist at her.

But she grabbed my hand softly instead and intertwined it while the other occupied the steering wheel.

"Seriously, Y/N I'm so so so sorry." I apologized as I looked down at my lap.

"Hey hey, don't look down it's okay. You know I'd risked anything and everything for you. I can't just let you slipped away not knowing you're not okay. But really what is the reason?"

I feel my cheek warmed up as I remembered what I saw earlier and for sure I misunderstood or overreacted over nothing but I can't help myself when I have the best one or person in this world. I can't lose her easily, knowing she can get any girl she wanted.

"Hey, what's so interesting in there than me?" She teased, squeezing my hand.

I shaked my head and looked at her side profile. "Nothing. But don't mind it, it's nothing."

She rolled her eyes, turning down the street and briefly glancing my way. "Do you think I'd believe that bullshit?"

I groaned, covering my face making a tantrum in my seat as she laughed lightly. "Igotjealous" I said, looking out the window.

"What? I can't hear you. Please say it out loud.""I got jealous, okay?!" I exclaimed loudly, huffing at myself.

She snickered. And I didn't know she stopped at the car infront of her house then I looked at her raising my eyebrows but she looked at me lovingly cupping my cheeks. "Why though? There's nothing to be jealous of, love."

I sighed as I melted in her touch and I leaned my hand against her hand. "I know...but something just snapped in me when I saw that girl touching you intimately."

"Babe, she's not. It's for the photoshoot okay? I don't care about her." She hummed, leaning her head against my forehead. "I only love you and you. There's no other you in the whole wide world, nothing. Don't ever doubt me when I say you're the only one I need. You're all I have and I don't plan on wasting it on another woman. Okay?" I nodded as a tear left my eyes and she wiped it immediately. "I love you, Camila."

"I love you more, Y/N." I said, capturing her lips and closed my eyes as she kissed me back as much as love I put in the kiss. The kiss was slow and sweet, enough for my heart to beat rapidly on my chest and her touch as she caresses my cheeks, tingling at her wake.

She pulled away, nudging my nose and I opened my eyes as she pecked ny forehead.

I looked at her eyes as she smile widely. "So, pajamas and cuddle?"

I giggled at her as she pouted cutely and nodded. "Okay, baby."

She cheered loudly and climbed out of the car then jogged towards mine and opened the door for me.

"My Queen." she bowed goofily and closed the door behind me as she picked me up bridestyle and run to the porch.

Our laughter trailed as we walked inside and I smile when she put me down on the couch and pecked my lips lightly. "I'll just grabbed the blankets and pajamas uptairs." Y/N said but before she could leave I put her down with me on the couch as she fell on top of me.

Y/N raised her eyebrows but I shaked my head as I kissed her hungrily.

---
A/N:

Idk what happens after that 👀

But you have been warned so I'm sorry if the smut is shitty as I am. Oopps.

I honestly don't know when will i update next since I'm gonna go to college but tune in.

Butt thank you guyss! Till next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 880 22
one-shots ⍟ imagines ⍟ short stories ⍟ smut
1.5K 46 22
Kind of a fanfic. Don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but just a story that popped into my head and thought I would write it.
12M 226K 60
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...
75.7K 1K 50
So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects that might be upsetting.There may contain s...