Camila Cabello Imagines

Door mvyeeee

I know there are a lot of them, imagines and one-shot about this particular beautiful Cuban woman. But who co... Meer

A/N
my favorite girls
i finally found runaway in your arms
change your ticket
change your ticket II
spare me a glance
what are all the odds
a little twist in destiny
a little twist in destiny II; i accept my destiny
love, Y/N.
don't want to, but i need to.
long gone
a/n: please read.
3114-9131
i want comfortable
you're my safe haven
i wish i was her
i am here. always.
spy me up, buttercup.
it's you.
let's stay in our pajamas

I'm dark, you light up my path.

355 5 0
Door mvyeeee

Y/N never thought she'd found herself on the same pavement again.

Lost in her thoughts, stared off in another dimension while looking at nothing but the atmosphere, many empty bottles surrounded her sides, but still another one left on her arms. Hugging onto it as if she's depending her life on it.

She sighed a millionth times as the air tickles her skin making her shiver slightly. It was cold in October, as she was so lost in her mind, her heart cold as the air and going through her deepest branches of her problems.

Her.

It always had been and will be.

She had been through all those many what if's and why's that she got tired and waste her time on bottles everyday. She knows it's not healthy but she doesn't know what to do, it's either escape it or rather run away from the pain. She cannot handle the pain herself and she don't want to go through medications or shits she saw on the internet on how to get over the pain but she found none to satisfy her needs. Her mind just immediately think of the bottle of cancer while browsing on the internet but she don't want to go through what her father did when her mother died. She can't imagine the look of hurt on his face and now, she can't even look on the mirror, fearing she'd see her father on her reflection.

She wanted change, she can choose to but she is comfortable of what she's used to.

So, she takes a mild sip of the bottle and sighed again as her thoughts comes back to her.

The one and only girl she'd fell in love with. Camila Cabello.

Camila is sweet, caring and the most genuine person she'd ever met in her whole life since Y/N isn't the type of person to socialize herself with others, thinking they will all left her in the end and she stayed on that mindset until Camila proved herself to Y/N and made a blooming relationship. As usual, they started it off as friends and later on, even though Y/N contemplated whether she'd act out on her feelings because she's too scared to confessed her feelings on Camila. Y/N feel overwhelmed over the feelings she never thought she'd ever feel in her whole life which made her nerves even more nervous than presenting infront of the class. She avoid this feelings at all cost. Afraid that she might feel the same way as her father did and don't want end up like him which is why she prevents herself for furthermore intrusions in her life.

Many had attempt to enter or break her walls but Camila is special. She made through Y/N's walls easily and in just an instant broke it even more when Camila left her. And that's why her mind keeps telling her 'I told you so' repeatedly and she can't help but to bawl her eyes out and almost passed out in the street with her tears dampen her cheeks, still hugging the bottle on her chest.

Y/N woked up with the sun light on her face but what confuses her the most is she is laying on a comfortable bed. She bolted in her sleep while holding her hand up on her eyes with a growing pain in the head, to prevent the sunlight penetrating her eyes and heard the door opened.

She looked up and saw a stranger offered her a warm welcoming smile, holding a tray contained soup and warm tea. She had a bright green eyes with golden flakes around the orbs that Y/N can't help but get lost into another universe yet she shook her head when she pictured brown eyes looking at her instead.

Y/N looked around when green eyes placed the tray on the nightstand, avoiding her eyes while fiddling with the bed sheets.

"Where am I?" Y/N husked out calmly, not even caring where she'd end up but grateful she's still breathing. She learned to not care about the world but she still kept her good manners around people.

"I'm Vanessa." The stranger introduced herself first before looking at Y/N whose looking down on her lap. "I hope you don't mind me, taking you here. I-I saw you in the streets and thought why not help this stranger."

Y/N noddded, licking her lips. "Thank you...but why?" She looked up and found Vanessa is already looking at her intently which she looked away because it's her weakness. Eye contact. She doesn't want anyone to see through her, to know the what lies beneath of the things she felt about the world. She can tell countless lies and smile fakely because that what she knows, she know it all too well, the world wouldn't care a damn thing about her and just left her with silent nods. With all the things she'd said, it won't matter to people whom she converse with or so she thought, but she could practically saw in their eyes, they are not interested in her, not even in the slightest bit.

Vanessa snapped her fingers infront of Y/N since she was staring off into space. Y/N shooked all her thoughts away as she shaked her head when she came back into the reality, looking up at Vanessa.

Y/N rosed her eyebrows, clearing her throat. "Um what?" she said nervously.

Vanessa giggled at her flustered face, waving her hand dismissively. "Oh, nothing. Let's just pretend that you didn't ask me a question." She teased Y/N, grabbing the tray of food from the nightstand and plopping it down on Y/N's lap gently.

"Suit yourself and call me if you need anything. I'll give you time to think."

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows at Vanessa, who's already slamming the door behind her. She averted her gaze on the tray as she heard her stomach growl. She purses her lips, then sighed and it takes a couple of minutes before she take the spoon and wasted no time slurping the soup.

After Y/N finishes her food, she put the tray back on the nightstand and deciding to head towards the bathroom. She made sure to lock the door before looking at the mirror. Chuckling to herself when she saw her face. Untamed hair, gloomy tired-eyes and her cheek bones are starting to peek out. Sighing to herself as she turned the faucet on, washing her face while closing her eyes. Letting the cold water dampen her face as she let her worries away with the water. There's just something with the water that Y/N couldn't explain. It was her second safe haven before her, of couse. She'd drown herself through the water until those worries, doubts and pain washed off from her body for awhile to be alive again. Y/N turn off the faucet and face the mirror.

She try to smile for her sake, be okay for a moment but she can't. Y/N can't move on from her past. She don't know why she can't close the book if it's hurting her too much, if it's consuming her to waste her time but nonetheless maybe she hope that Camila loved her still.

She sighed again, it's seems like to her it became a habit. Y/N opened the door of the bathroom and gripping her shirt to wipe away her wet face, she didn't want to be rude and use someone's towel.

She heard someone singing from below and checked it out to see. She tiptoed down the stairs, walking down the hallway quitely and that's when she heard a 80's sound music like. Y/N didn't know who is the singer. She peeked through the frame of the kitchen and saw Vanessa dancing goofily around the kitchen while cooking something on the stove.

Y/N chuckles quitely, leaning her body against the frame while crossing her arms. But Vanessa heard her despite of her loud blasting music. She froze in her spot and looked around to see Y/N giving her a small smile.

Vanessa feel her cheeks warmed before turning the stove off and motioning for Y/N to enter and eat with her to push her embrassment away.

But Y/N shooked her 'no' yet she sat on the chair opposite side of Vanessa. She looked at the girl intently, as green eyes slowly eat her food in silent. Tilting her head, examining the girl infront of her. She thought 'cute' suits the green-eyed girl but as she thought more and stare at her features, Y/N found Vanessa gorgeous in her eyes but she won't admit it since she had a feeling it would be awkward and don't want to imply that she's a creep.

When Vanessa raised her head, Y/N's head snapped and looked everywhere but her.

Vanessa furrowed her eyebrows at her, sipping on her orange juice. She cleared her throat bringing the glass down. "How are you feeling?" Vanessa asked continuely eating her breakfast.

Y/N hummed, combing her hair with her fingers but stopped midway when she remembered, her hair wasn't tame. "I'm quite alright but really thank you for letting me stay." Y/N said softly, untangling her short hair.

Vanessa watched her groaning to herself as she giggled loudly. Y/N quickly stopped what her doing and give Vanessa a tight-lip smile. 

"Uh, sorry. I kind of had no time in fixing myself."

Vanessa giggled before stood up to put the plates on the sink then leaned against the counter. "It's alright. You're always welcome. You're human, too. So we were made to help each other."

Y/N nodded mindlessly as she stood up when Vanessa made her way to the living room but she stand in the hallway. "You've got somewhere to go?"

Vanessa hummed, grabbing her bag on the couch and putting her hair in a bun. "Yep, have work in 1 hour and that's a long walk here."

Y/N pocketed her hands in her jeans as Vanessa made her way over infront of Y/N, clutching her bag on her shoulder.

They looked at each other for a moment. Looking at those orbs maybe foreign for her for sure, she haven't found anyone staring at her with serene eyes which she blame herself for being secluded. But Vanessa's eyes are different. She can't comprehend the way her heart swells in her chest and those butterflies awaken on it's own but Y/N blocked all those possibilities her feelings display because she don't want another girl leaving her again, plus misleading a girl alone would break her heart more.

Y/N decided to broke it off since she need to go home before her father worries more. "So, can I walk you there?"

Y/N didn't let Vanessa respond, already walking her way to the door and opened it for Vanessa.

Vanessa shrugged her sudden change of behavior and locked the door on her apartment, jogging up to the slowly walking Y/N. She looked at Y/N, watching her kicking rocks on the pavement, looking deep in thought.

She decided to break the awkward tension away as she looked ahead. "Sooo, I don't have penny for your thoughts but I'll lend my ear instead is that alright?" She joked and smiled softly when she heard Y/N chuckled.

Y/N shaked her head, bumping Vanessa's shoulder gently not enough to make her trip. "I know you had million questions in your mind and it is enough to make me rich. I guess I'm good." She played off. Y/N feel alive and more of herself even though it's just a matter of hours as she met Vanessa. But there is something about her that made Y/N feel this kind of way. She herself can't explain but know Vanessa won't be out of the picture.

Y/N saw in her peripheral view that Vanessa rolled her eyes but nonetheless asked away. "I don't judge you or anything but a girl like you shouldn't be out, drunk on the street. Since you know crimi-"

Y/N cut her off with a laugh, easing Vanessa's nerves away as the taller girl take it lightly.

Y/N gulped after her laugh subsided. She knew it will all turn down to her again.

Y/N just wished she knew how to delete her in her life, because every moments or things reminded Y/N of Camila. She wanted to stop but her feelings is opposed to what she wanted to do with her life. She was okay in a minute but when a thought or even saw her walking on the street all those feelings she have for Camila came back to her. She knows she's wasting her time on alcohol and doing shits she'd thought she would never do in her life but she can't numb the pain. It would haunt her every night and on her day light yet ended up on the streets again. Y/N wanted to stop all her madness because she knew she's becoming her father. But the pain in unbearable.

"I know. I shouldn't be but I can't help it." Y/N muttered, shrugging her shoulders as they both walk side by side nearing the city.

"Are you sure? Maybe I can help you?" Vanessa suggested, pointing to turn right across the street and Y/N followed her like a puppy.

Y/N stopped to looked at the diner, humming to herself. "So, you're a waitress huh?" She decided to change the topic indirectly but Vanessa wasn't having it.

She patted Y/N's shoulder, opening the door. "Well, yes. But if you need anything you know where to find me and please even though you only met me for what? 9 hours. I insists, I'm willing to help you." Vanessa smiled encouragingly, leaving Y/N outside as she walked inside the diner.

Y/N slightly smile, shaking her head. Contemplating whether she'd consider Vanessa's help or go back to her ways but one thing she know on her way home is that she can't take Vanessa off of her mind and for once not thinking about brown eyes.

Y/N woked up with the noise downstairs.

She turned her back on the door and put her pillow over her head. She sighed when the noise stopped but a couple minutes later she groaned when it occured again, now glass shattering on the ground. Huffing to herself, she throw the pillow away while rubbing her face with her palm. Y/N groaned loudly, sitting up when she heard the noise again.

Thump

Thump

Thump

She rolled her eyes, throwing the blanket away. Heading her way to the door and down the stairs. She raised her eyebrows when she saw the living room and kitchen seems neat but she heard that noise again, following it and lead her to the garage.

Y/N flinched harshly when she opened the door and saw her Dad wrecking his car with a big hammer.

The hood had a enormous dent in the middle, all windows are shattered, scattered some on the seats and all over the floor and the tires are flat. But her Father found interest in the hood and keep hitting it harder the last time.

"Dad, what are you doing?!" She exclaimed loudly, before walking towards the bulky man holding his hands to prevent any further damage.

But Y/N's eyes soften when she saw that he is crying hysterically over the noise earlier since his white shirt is already wet and smudges with stains.
His gripped slowly loosen after her daughter hugged him tightly, crying on his chest.

"Please, Dad. Stop. Please stop." Y/N pleaded as sobbed broke out her body. Pablo slowly returned concious, dropped the big hammer and engulfed his daughter with a big hug.

He kissed her head, rubbing her back softly. "Shh I'm sorry, Y-Y/N. I-I didn't mean to. It's j-just I can't f-forget about her. She's everywhere. I see her sometimes, smiling at me..." Pablo sniffed, wiping his tears away as Y/N pulled away to look at him. "Watching me as I did when she cooked dinner for us. And I remember when I watched basketball games I felt like she's with me, cheering with me even."

Y/N smiled when she saw the sparkle on his father's eyes just talking about her Mom. "I bet she'd teased the heck out of you when your team lose." They both shared a laugh and Pablo wrapped his arm around her daughter, leading her inside the house.

"And I know she'll kick your ass when she saw your drinking every night, kid."

Y/N frozed in her spot. Her father opened the fridge, bringing out a carton of orange juice. "What? Cat got your tounge?." He poured himself a glass and sipped lightly.

"Sit, Y/N."

She obeyed silently, fiddling her fingers over her lap not looking at him. He sighed putting the glass and carton of orange juice in the table. "Y/N. Please stop. I know you're at the right age but I would understand if you lose both of your parents but no." Pablo put his palms out over the table and motioned for Y/N to put her hands. She did but looked down on her lap.

He squeezed her hand comfortingly, thinking of his next words carefully. "I'm not asking you but rather demanding you to not be like me. Don't copy me, be the best version of yourself. I know because of your mother, you're afraid to trust again but don't." He pulled her head up, making her looked at him. Y/N looked at his tired eyes as slowly but surely felt ease. "Forgive yourself, Y/N. I no longer see you, please get out of the box and let yourself heal. I may not know what you and Camila had done to make you suffer like this but please there's more to the world. And you're missing out the most of it by wasting your time on nonsense. You can't numb the pain but rather live with it. I know I made a mistake at drinking my ass off but that's just for me to escape but you did the wrong thing. You run away." He scoffed dissapointedly, patting her cheek. "Come back. And let me know if you have, I'll be here."

Y/N pursed her lips while Pablo patted her shoulder grabbing his glass of juice walking off to the living room. Chuckling to herself when she heard someone recalling the games score, hearing him groaned loudly as her gaze dropped on the orange juice carton.

Y/N took a huge deep breath, putting her hand over her heart as it thumped harshly against her chest in adrenaline. She felt her lungs burn from running all the way from her house to her desired destination, as she walked now, with sweat dripping down her cheek.

She sighed in relief when she saw the familiar diner. Y/N wipes the sweat off of her face, gathering herself.

The door pinged as she entered wiping her sweaty palms on her sweatpants. She then approached the cashier lady smiling gently at her as she sat on the stool.

"Good afternoon, what is y--"

"Uh, is Vanessa there?" She cut off the lady unintentionally while looking around the diner. The lady behind the counter had a growing smirk as Vanessa appeared behind her sneakily.

Vanessa mouthed at her friend, 'I got her' then the other girl walked away before wiggling her eyebrows, keeping her straight face when she saw a costumer.

Vanessa chuckled, rolling her eyes before averting her gaze at Y/N. She cleared her throat, "Well, I believe there's no Vanessa on the menu." said in a grating deep voice.

Y/N's head snapped and met vibrant green eyes looking at her. Her smile slowly growing on her face, as her dimple poked out. "Oh? Is that so?." Y/N hummed leaning against the counter. Vanessa staring at her intently, enjoying this bright side of Y/N. "I guess then that must be suck. But either way, I don't want her to be on menu. I want her to be on my side, to help me please don't say no."

Vanessa hummed, fighting the urge to smile but nevertheless when her friend appear beside her. She groaned lowly. "Oh, Vanessa is this the Y/N your talking about?"

Y/N looked at Vanessa confusingly, the blush on her cheeks didn't go unnoticed by her but she divert her gaze to the other girl.

"Yeah, I'm Y/N that Vanessa was talking about. Y/N." She introduced herself properly, as the other girl shaked her hand politely giving her a wide smile.

"I'm Hannah, pleased to meet you."

Y/N nodded looking at Vanessa raising her eyebrows waiting patiently. "Sooo.. " She dragged out while drumming her fingers on the counter.

Hannah looked at her dear best friend snickering when she saw Vanessa caught in a daze looking at the oblivious Y/N . She slapped her shoulder and quickly moving her feet to the side to greet the incoming customer. Vanessa hissed quitely at Hannah, rubbing the spot where she got hit while the other girl winked at her.

She huffed while Y/N giggled at her. Vanessa playfully glared at her making the other girl shut her mouth. Y/N cleared her throat, giving her a tight-lipped smile.

"What help do you need with?." Vanessa crossed her arms, leaning against the counter.

Y/N scratched the back of her head, chuckling nervously. "Is that necessary?"

"Of course, dummy. How can I help you if I don't know the reason?" Vanessa said sassily, rolling her eyes.

Y/N smiled, looking around the diner for a moment before looking back at Vanessa "What crawled up to your ass? You were okay earlier."

Vanessa chuckled, shaking her head. "You never answer my question."

"Oh..." Y/N trailed off as she felt awkward again. She bit her lip while looking down at her lap. "I uh want to move o-on but I-I don't k-know how." Y/N stammered quitely.

She looked up at Vanessa when she didn't heard any response but to see the green eyed girl is already looking at her. Y/N rose her eyebrows. "Well first, don't dodge my questions if I ever ask you. I won't be able to help you, if you did and please open up to me." Vanessa pointed out, looking behind her to look at the wall clock.

"I didn't dodge any of your questions." Y/N lied, her eyes looking around the diner watching as some people eat with silence or either looking out the on the window.

"Even though your like a close book, I still can hear you lie through your nose." Vanessa laughed, as Y/N scrunches her face looking down at her shoes.

"Where is the place where you usually remind her of?"

"Why?" She mumbled curiously, crossing her arms.

"Because you're the one who needed help, dummy. I'll clock out first before we go there. I'll meet you outside."

Y/N muttered 'okay' and headed to the door. Taking a deep breath of fresh air as she got outside looked around the city. People still rushing by, some bumping on stranger's shoulders without muttering an apology and some cars honking still in annoyance. As the sun slowly driff off into the horizon. She pocketed her hands on her jeans looking down at the pavement.

"Come on, the sun is starting to set." Vanessa tapped her shoulder as Y/N hesitatingly lead their way.

Y/N opened the door, as Vanessa entered without a second thought looking around the neat rooftop as she watched the sun.

"Uh, this isn't exactly the place but I guess it would help." Y/N backpedaled but turn around when she reached the bench. She patted the seat beside her as Vanessa dropped down her bag on the floor and looked out the place.

"It's quite peaceful, so it would do." Vanessa turned her head towards Y/N to see the other girl staring at the sun.

"Why are we here?." Y/N mumbled, staring off into space as memories of Camila came back to her.

"You brought me here, I'm the one who should be asking you that."

Y/N rolled her eyes, crossing her arms while leaning against the bench. "Well you asked for it." She huffed in annoyance, tapping her shoe on the floor.

Vanessa snickered watching Y/N's reaction shaking her head. She turned her body to face Y/N properly, the other girl still had that annoyed face.

"You didn't get it, do you?." Vanessa said softly planting her hand on Y/N's knee comfortingly. "You brought me here, so it means there's a story behind it."

Y/N sighed as her knee tingles where Vanessa is touching her. She quite don't get it why but she shook it off when in her peripheral view, she saw Vanessa looking at her expectantly.

Y/N cleared her throat, sitting up properly as Vanessa retrieved her hand on her lap. "Well, this is the place where we ran off to. Not exactly this place because the building we used to go is abandoned months ago." Y/N bit her lip as wave of emotions come down at her all at once. "We met at that certain rooftop. I ran away because my mother died that day and the hospital doesn't have any rooftop but she is there already before me. The reason why she did is she feel alone, I feel alone too. We comforted each other even though I'm not used to socializing or even comforting people but I did." Y/N looked at Vanessa having a small smile on her face.

"And we talk until our phone rings, I think it's past midnight. Before I left I contemplated whether I'd give my number when she asked for it because I thought she'd be wanting someone only that day but no, she still kept in contact even if she's far away from me." Vanessa saw the tiny bit sparkle in Y/N's eyes, smiling to herself as Y/N continued.

"Then she proved to me that I can trust someone again. I let her in through my walls and I didn't know what comes good will bring to its end. I loved her too much that I didn't know I lose myself in the process." Y/N bit her lip as her eyes blurred a little but she fight the urge to not let any tear fall. She looked down fiddling her hands on her lap. "She knew every damn thing about me. From how secluded and social outcast I become because I barely had a friend, you could say I don't trust easily. But she blew it all away by dragging me to a party and left me alone in the bar. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't knew my body moved on its own and pushed anyone in Camila's way." Y/N paused, looking up to the sun slowly hiding on the horizon. She watched as it painted the sky orange and with a halo of pink.
She missed this. The breeze air tickling her skin, and the warm atmosphere that Vanessa gave. She sighed in relief, feeling overwhelmed and the weight on her shoulder slowly lifting, making her feel more Y/N she never knew but in a good way. Vanessa watched as the sun set illuminated Y/N's pale skin making her look more alive and beautiful. Vanessa subconsciously smiled as Y/N leaned back and looked at her.

"And then we fought over the days. I think it felt like a week until she changed. I think I saw something snapped in her eyes when I told her that, I don't want her going out. But she didn't know I was scared. I am scared of losing her." Y/N felt one tear left her right eye as she had no power in her to fight her tears. "Until one day she broke it off. And I never saw her again as I found myself drinking my emotions away but it didn't stop. Fuck, I thought it would but I rely on every bottle." Y/N sniffed as her tears freely slide down her cheeks.

Vanessa watched sympathetically as Y/N stood up from the seat and shouted from the top of her lungs to get her feelings out. "Fuck her. She didn't know how much I love her. She didn't know how I lose myself for her and changed for the better. I loved her too much until nothing is left with me because I thought that was the best but it only made me suffer more when  it was not enough and saw her going out with somebody that is not me!."

Y/N kneeled down on the pavement sobbing hysterically while she cover her face with her hands and crying out her emotions. Vanessa wrapped her arms around Y/N and pulled her closely on her chest while rubbing her back softly. "It's okay, Y/N. Let it all out. Everything's gonna be alright." Vanessa bit her lip, holding Y/N protectively as her sobbed didn't stop but Vanessa whispered sweet nothings on her ear and waited patiently for Y/N to calm down.

Both of them stayed on the same position as the moon comes out and then soon the night light brights the sleeping city alive. Y/N chuckled underneath her breath as she stood up and plopped down beside Vanessa.

Vanessa furrowed her eyebrows while Y/N wiped her tears cracking a wide smile on her face. "I now knew why I brought us here."

"Good." She hummed.

"What?" Vanessa added as Y/N looked down on her working shirt. Y/N rubbed her nape nervously. "I uh I'm sorry for ruining your shirt."

Vanessa waved her off, as she gave Y/N a vibrant smile while the moon illuminated her tan features and her eyes as it sparkles like the stars. Y/N stared in Vanessa unintentionally, until Vanessa snapped her fingers infront of her face. Y/N regained her composure giving her a tight-lipped smile.

"You zoned off again on me. But it's okay. Atleast I think you're okay now."

Y/N nodded, crossing her arms. "Yes, thank you."

"It was always my pleasure. Like I told you, you're human. You need to breathe for awhile and live with life." Vanessa said, looking out the city but squeals when Y/N hugged her suddenly and kissed her cheeks gratefully. "But really thank you so much."

Y/N didn't know why she did it but she felt it was right. She now then feeling more alive than ever. And she don't know what to expect but rather live life now with no doubts and regrets.

Hannah rosed her eyebrows when she saw the familiar tall girl entering the diner as she was wiping the stain off the counter. She saw her, sitting down at the booth near the window as a waiter accompany her with her order. Vanessa appeared beside her looking at her friend oddly while Hannah stare off into space.

Vanessa smirked and scare off her friend. She thrust her pointer finger at Hannah's side as she jumped and squeals loudly. "Vanessa!" Hannah hissed quitely at her as the green eyed girl laughed at her.

"What? It's kind of funny when you zoned out."

Hannah rolled her eyes as she cupped Vanessa's face with her head. Directing her gaze towards the taller near the window. Vanessa rose her eyebrows confused, looking at Hannah. "What?" She shaked her head, getting out of her hold.

"She's literally here everyday." Hannah pointed out, while averting her gaze quickly at Vanessa when Y/N turned her head.

"And? So?" Vanessa said sassily as she tied her hair in a bun before adjusting her apron.

"Is there something going on between you two?." asked Hannah with her hands on her hips.

"Nothing. I don't want to assume  anything but literally it's nothing. We're just friends." Vanessa explained, looking at Y/N whose peacefully eating while looking out at the window before averting her gaze at her friend.

"See?. I can practically saw it in your eyes, Nessa. You like her, don't you?" Hannah acknowledge Vanessa's obvious feelings for the other girl but she was quick to deny it.

"I don't like her, Hannah." Vanessa claimed, rolling her eyes at her friend.

"But I saw it in your eyes that you do." Hannah pushed the topic as Vanessa huffed in annoyance.

"Hannah, how many t-"

"Is there anything wrong?" A familiar voice cut Vanessa off. Vanessa looked up with a fuming face but she melt when she saw who it was.

Y/N stood there clad in a gray sweatpants and navy blue champion oversized hoodie that made her look comfy in Vanessa's eyes.

Hannah rolled her eyes when she saw Vanessa's eyes sparkle underneath Y/N's warm gaze as they started the staring contest.

Hannah made a poker face while looking at her nails before deciding to ruin their moment. She cleared her throat loudly, making them both broke off their gaze. "I feel sick you guys staring lovingly at each other." She smirked but before the two could even deny it. She scurries off away from them.

"I uh I'm sorry for my friend." Vanessa apologized with her cheeks crimson in red.

Y/N waved it off by smiling at her softly as she sat on the stool. "It's okay. Don't mention it."

Vanessa giggled when Y/N scratches her nape. A well habit, Vanessa noticed when she is nervous to say anything or getting awkward suddenly.

Y/N gulped down her nerves as her palms sweats. "Uhm my Dad invited me to a birthday party but I declined it since I'm not a party person but he insist and he said I could bring a friend and that lead me to you." Vanessa's heart ached when she heard Y/N treating her as a friend however she just shrugged it off and smile at Y/N. At first she was delighted about it but now, she doesn't know why her feelings changed suddenly. Maybe Hannah is right but she don't wanted to admit yet.

Y/N looked at her expectantly as Vanessa didn't second thought about it and willingly go where ever as long as she can spend her day or night with Y/N. "Okay, but can I bring Hannah with me?"

"Of course. No problem. The more the merrier, right?" Y/N laughed at her own statement and Vanessa stared at her again. She can't help but to admire the bright side of Y/N.

"But I'll be going now. I'll see you on Friday. I'll text you the details, kay?" Y/N smiled brightly at Vanessa as she stood up and backpedaled to the door. She waved goodbye, turned around when she reached the door, and stepped outside.

Vanessa watched as she disappeared from the sea of people rushing by, as usual. She jumped when someone grab her shoulder and hissed quietly at Hannah. "Don't you go getting hulk at me. Save that for Friday. See you and I'll text the details, kay?" Hannah teased while Vanessa can't hide the growing smile and red cheeks from her.

"Shut up, Hannah before I'll do it myself."

Y/N:
Are you ready?

"Is Ms. Lover texted you?"

Hannah teased, applying red lipstick on her lips as Vanessa rolled her eyes while she typed out her reply to Y/N.

Vanessa:
Yeah, in just a minute.

Y/N:
Hmm, are you sure?. I kind of assume a girl like you, won't finish 'in just a minute.'

Vanessa snickered underneath her breath but Hannah heard it, shaking her head while a smile planted on her lips when she saw her friend having time of her life. She put down her lipstick and walked towards the window when she heard a honk. Hannah smirked, seeing Y/N leaning towards the passenger seat, her nose on the phone.

Hannah hummed, plopping down beside a smiling Vanessa. Her thumbs busily typing away on her phone that made Hannah chuckle.

"Y'know she's already here."

Vanessa bolted up from the bed and looked out through the window. She widened her eyes and hastily grabbing her heels then putting it on.

"She didn't told me that she had arrive." She groaned as Hannah leaned against the door frame, her purse on hand.

"Well I did heard someone honk and knew she's here."

"Oh, come on."

The loud music and chatters welcomed them when they have arrived. Mostly Vanessa thought it would be teenagers drinking their ass off but what suprises her the most is even old people are here having fun.
Hannah disappeared the moment they entered the door while Y/N lead Vanessa on the bar and they both sat on the stools.

"Have I ever told you that you looked beautiful, tonight?." Y/N gave her a charming smile as the waiter put down their drinks.

Vanessa felt her cheeks warmed up, shaking her head. "No, but thank you. You looked amazing."

Y/N slowly sipped on her champagne looking out the crowd while scooting closer to Vanessa. "My uncle is known for having the greatest party since high school. I saw your confused face when you looked around. It's just that some people do not change."

Vanessa hummed, tapping her fingers lightly on the counter. "But I think you have gone better for the past few days."

"Really? How so?"

Vanessa looked up at her. Y/N felt her gaze and turned her head towards Vanessa.

Y/N stared at those green eyes and get lost of it immediately. There is something in Vanessa's eyes that Y/N couldn't comprehend. But one thing she surely do know is that she is liking the way Vanessa looked at her.

"You've gone bright. I mean, other than the moment I met you. You had gone a lot better actually that I see through the real you."

"It's bec-"

"Hey, Y/N"

A familiar voice cut Y/N off as she snapped her head to the left and widened her eyes. A wide smile instantly brought up to her face.

"Camila." she whispered softly.

"That's right. I thought you had forgotten my name." Camila giggled, sitting down beside Y/N as she put her hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"No, I would never. By the way, I missed you. How have you been?"

Vanessa rolled her eyes, grabbing her drink and headed towards the sea of people without Y/N noticing. She politely excuses herself as the crowd on the dance floor wildly swayed their hips to the beat of the music. Vanessa looked everywhere to find some air until she saw the stairs. But before she could step on the stairs someone groped her wrist. She turned her head and saw a drunk tall man, smirking at her.

"Hey, gorgeous. Do you mind taking care of me tonight?"

"Uhm, what are you doing here if you don't mind me asking?"

"Pablo invited me here. Actually, I should be at home right now since my fíance would be home soon." Camila licked her lips, playing with the rim of the glass.

Y/N nodded, "Oh..." She trailed off as she ordered a beer this time. Camila  smiled turning her head towards Y/N. "I think this is not the best time to talk about us. I know you wanted closure just text me when and where. Okay?"

Y/N hummed, looking down at her lap. Camila saw her sad eyes as she sighed. Her hand lifting up Y/N's face to meet her gaze. "Y/N, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry if I made you this. But it's for your own good. I knew I'm not the best for you even if I tried. It's hard to move on from you but Shawn helped me. I know I did was wrong but it's for the best okay?"

Y/N purses her lips. Camila's touched tingles and still shot an electricity through her veins. Y/N leaned her forehead against hers. She sighed deeply. "I know... but-thank you."

Camila mumbled a 'welcome' as she pulled away and looked behind Y/N to see the girl she's talking to earlier is gone. "Well, I better get going now. Your friend is not there.. "

Y/N bolted in her seat and mumbling incoherent curses underneath her breath for being thoughtless and kissed Camila's cheek goodbye then find the green eyed girl.

Y/N frantically looked everywhere and didn't mind even if she bumped or being harsh to anyone just to see Vanessa. Her heart thump against her chest when she didn't find the familiar curly hair of her. Bathroom, kitchen, living room and the pool side she's not even there. But she stopped when she squinted her eyes towards the stairs. She walked slowly to examine the couple making out on the wall but she heard complained and saw the guy kissing the girl on her neck as the girl protest.

Y/N widened her eyes as she saw Vanessa's green eyes looked at her in horror.

Y/N gritted her teeth as she pulled the guy's shirt and fiercely punch him straight to his face but before she could straddle him. Vanessa pulled her upstairs and found the rooftop door and shoved Y/N inside.

Vanessa closed the door as she heard Y/N's shoes tapped on the floor.

"What the fuck are you doing, Vanessa? You let him roam his hands around your body but you didn't pull away when I clearly saw you didn't like it!" She yelled angrily as Vanessa turned around as Y/N clenched her fist tightly. Vanessa leaned against the door as she crossed her arms.

"What is it to you then? You have Camila right? I don't have you. We're not in a relationship. I could do whatever I want." Vanessa spat at her as Y/N's heart ached at her words. She didn't know why. She's confused of her feelings all of the sudden.

She clearly still have feelings for Camila but what is going on with her. Y/N all know that her blood boil when she saw Vanessa on the wall with that guy and just felt the urge to wreck his face up. It didn't feel right to her when she saw Vanessa with someone but at the same time she couldn't understand the way her heart fluttered when she saw her but still have feelings for Camila.

"No, you can't. I-I-"

"What, Y/N? I saw through you that my help didn't work out since you're practically still inlove with Camila. A blind mind could even see it."

"I think I like you."

Vanessa's heart stopped and her mind imprinted Y/N's words but Vanessa hesitated. She can't just pursue someone who is still inlove with their ex. She had gone alot of bullshit relationship in the past but she won't let Y/N dive into her feelings easily since it's too hard for her to build herself again.

"Don't say those words, again. That's bullshit. You can't tell me you like me after seeing your ex. Is this some joke to you, Y/N?" She gulped her nerves as her emotions all over the place.

"N-no, Vanessa. It's true." Y/N walked towards Vanessa and stood infront of her. She held the green eyed girl's arms as she looked through those green orbs.

"It's true. I like you. I maybe confused about my feelings but it's true. I want you." Y/N admitted softly, her heart thumps against her chest.

"You're confused, Y/N. I just can't pursue this. If you had figured it all out, then come to me if you don't then I understand." Vanessa mumbled, opening the door behind her as she left Y/N standing there alone.

Y/N groaned loudly, gripping the roots of her hair in anger. She paced around the rooftop, mumbling to herself and then suddenly smash her fist on the wall. The pain immediately shots down her veins but her feelings numb the pain. She turned around and slides down the wall, biting her nails.

She didn't know what to do. She can't go to her Father since he said she can only come back to him if she already found herself again. But her emotions confuses the heck out of her. She had a certain feeling about Camila and Vanessa. Both of them are different persona but Y/N still feel the same.

Camila had been there since she can't remember. She made Y/N as though the happiest person in the world when they got together but it went down hill yet still Y/N loves Camila.

Vanessa is there when Camila left her. She is there to help Y/N. But Y/N never had been happier that way until when she met Vanessa. She change a whole lot even she didn't notice sometimes. Y/N often smile with just the thought of spending her time with Vanessa. The green eyed girl had invaded her mind since the moment she woke up from her bed. Vanessa is so patient with her and understanding even if she didn't know Y/N for a long time but Vanessa for sure read her well but Camila didn't.

There must be a reason for Y/N to feel this way. She had never felt this feeling before even when she's with Camila. Y/N is contended that Camila won't leave her but the joke is on her. Vanessa is the reason Y/N gone out of the dark and bring light towards her life.

Y/N grinned, already thought of it through of what she's about to do.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket and dialed her number. It rings 3 times and without saying hello she said.

"Meet me tomorrow. 3pm at Flora's diner."

Y/N is nervous. And she didn't know why. She looked out the window to distract her mind but nothing help. She sighed as she leaned against the booth, crossing her arms, deep in thought.

The waiter passed by her booth and offered her coffee. She looked up and gave him a small smile, nodding her head. The waiter left as she mumbled 'thank you' then continued looked through the window.

Y/N heard the door dinged. When she looked up, brown eyes met her gaze walking towards her. She smiled softly, getting out from the booth to greet the brunette.

"Hi. How are you?" Y/N kissed her cheek lightly, motioning Camila to sit at the opposite side of her.

"Great, actually. But you how are you? Why the sudden call?." Y/N slides down the booth and called out the waiter.

Y/N cleared her throat looking up at Camila while fiddling with her thumbs on the table. "Well, I kinda need your help."

"Help with what, Y/N?" Camila softly said as the waiter arrived and put down the menu on the table, infront of them.

"Uhm, I w-want to get over you but it seems I can't. I'm having this confused feelings that it consumed me to the fullest." She stammered, fiddling with the menu nervously.

"Let's order first, shall we? Calm down, Y/N." Camila rosed her eyebrows, giving her a tight-lipped smile before looking up at the waiter whose standing awkwardly. He rose his eyebrows, clicking his pen.

"I'll have medium burger, small fries and diet coke." The waiter nodded, writing down her order before looking at the other girl.

Y/N bit her lip, "Uhm I'll have double pancakes, with maple syrup and more coffee." she mumbled, closing her menu before handing it gently for the waiter.

The waiter grabbed their menu and excuses himself. "I'll be back with your orders. Enjoy yourselves for the meantime."

She looked up at Camila to see the brown eyed girl is already looking at her. She can't deny how her heart still flustered and those butterflies freely fly at her stomach. Y/N smiled subconsciously leaning against the table as she crossed her arms over it.

"You seem happy, YN." Camila commented, averting her gaze to the window when she feel the loving gaze through her eyes.

"That I do." Y/N said in a daze as she still looked at Camila's side profile. Damn, she won't refused to admit that Camila is beautiful.

"Y'know you looked beautiful today. I-I mean you looked beautiful everyday." Y/N complimented her.

Camila gave her a smile smile as she felt a little uncomfortable. She cleared her throat. "Y/N thank you but I'm engaged. I'm going to get marry. I thought you had something in mind?" Camila uttered, changing the topic.

Y/N hummed, drumming her fingers on the table. "I k-know, it's just t-that is why I need to see you immediately. I can't help but still feel this emotions all over me whenever I thought of you or see you."

Camila noticed her hand and grasped it softly while looking at Y/N. "It's because you're still inlove with me, Y/N."

Y/N's eyes widened as she open her mouth to deny her assumptions because it is impossible when she wanted to move on from her but Camila beat her to it. "I mean, you miss our moments together. It's all what you have and you can't accept it in yourself that we separated our ways. Yes, you moved on but you didn't take our memories or moments we have together when you do." She squeezes Y/N's hand in comfort.

"I have loved you with all I can and give you everything you need but something isn't right when I gave you my all. I can see it through your eyes you aren't yourself. I did the right thing because when I see you talking to the girl last night you seem to be yourself. And you're damn worried when she left. " Y/N looked out the window, to absorb Camila's words in her mind.

She nodded at Camila before giving her a tight-lipped smile. She was about to speak when the waiter approached their table and served out their orders. Y/N felt Camila's hand slowly slipped from hers while her heart ached when she knew she had to let go of her.

Camila mumbled, "Thank you." as the waiter left again and she comfortably eat in silence.

But she looked up before taking a bite of her fries when she felt Y/N's gaze. Yet it confuses her when Y/N is rather zoning off into space.

"Y/N?" Camila asked, sipping on her coke.

Y/N blinked slowly as she held her spoon and sliced the pancake in pieces then take a bite. "Yeah?" she hummed.

"Are you okay?."

"I will be but thank you. I know now."

"Know what?" Camila furrowed her eyebrows before wiping her lips with the napkin.

"That I'm not inlove with you but rather inlove with someone else. I mistakenly confuse my feelings because I know I'm getting over you but little did I know I slowly gain a certain feelings for Vanessa." She spoked softly, as her name rolled off her tounge having a smile on her face.

"Aww, look at you. I'm happy for you, Y/N." Camila cooed, pinching Y/N's cheeks as the taller girl giggled at her slapping her hands away.

Y/N groaned, "Go away, you have filthy hands."

Camila gasped crossing her arms, a pout plastered on her face. "But I just only ate burger and fries."

Y/N laughed, throwing her napkin Camila's face as the brown eyed girl huffed playfully.

Y/N feel a burning gaze blaring through her skull and turned her head away from Camila to see who it was. A smile immediately grow on her face but it disappear when the girl looked away as soon as their eyes meet and turned her body around to leave, barging into the back door.

Camila notices Y/N's sudden change of behavior when she hastily withdraw her wallet from her pocket, bringing out a few of dollars and tip before slamming it on the table.

She stood up, pocketing her wallet. "I'm sorry, Camila to cut our day off but I really need to go."

Camila nodded with a confused smile on her face but Y/N beat her to it when she was about to ask. "It's Vanessa. I don't- she's not o-okay with you, w-were not okay, you k-know. It's complicated." she groaned loudly, getting frustrated.

Camila chuckled, nudge her towards to the right waving her off. "It's okay. Go get your girl, dummy." 

Y/N mumbled a quick goodbye and headed towards the back door. Looking around first and sighed in relief when she saw no authorized personnel could stop her.

When she opened the door, Y/N almost pee in her pants and screamed lightly. "Oh my- shit!."

A figure stood on the other side, as they crossed their arms tapping her shoes on the floor as it echoed throughout the back room.

"Hannah, please let me in." Y/N pleaded, her hands clasped infront of the shorter girl.

Hannah raised her eyebrows, shaking her head. "You've caused too much damage already. I don't think I could let you hurt her ever again." She rolled her eyes as Y/N pouted. "No, Y/N. I won't fall into your charms."

"I'm not doing anything, Hannah. Please just let me in. Let me explain myself to her. Please."

"No means no, Y/N. I thought you'd learn that in oral communication."

"But everybody deserves a second chance, Hannah." Y/N looked at Hannah, clutching her shoulders softly, leading Hannah carefully further in the room. "Look, I know you saw what you see earlier but it means nothing. I promise. Please just let me explain. I can't stand another day if I'd let this day pass without Vanessa knowing that I love her." 

Y/N patted Hannah's shoulder twice and sniffed. "Thank you, Hannah. But you just did fall in my charms." she winked playfully before running for her life towards the doubled door leading to the parking lot while she heard Hannah screaming for her to come back.

She heard someone sniffed and turned her head right. Y/N whispered softly. "Vanessa."

The green eyed girl snapped her head up to look at the voice but hold out her palm when Y/N advances towards her.
Y/N stopped and respect her space. Vanessa stood up dusting her pants off. "What do you want?." she spat, while wiping her eyes.

"Vanessa I-"

"Don't worry. I know. I saw. I feel. And I'm just a fool assuming nothing. I know don't apologize. I understand that you-"

"What are you talking about?" Y/N cut Vanessa off unintentionally, walking slowly.

"I'm talking about you and Camila, Y/N. And please say it now and don't deny or lie infront of me." Vanessa shake her head, hugging herself and waited for Y/N to speak.

"Of course, I won't lie to you. I-I choose you." Y/N admitted, while rubbing her palms together nervously.

"I-uh what?" Vanessa asked turning her head towards Y/N as she felt her heart hammered against her chest when Y/N looked at her lovingly.

"You said, I can't lie so I told you the truth." Y/N shrugged, standing infront of Vanessa. She grasped her hands, kissing Vanessa's knuckles softly. "I choose you Vanessa. I'm sorry if I ever let your mind think that I mislead you but no. I called Camila and asked to meet because I really confuse about my feelings, not about how I feel about you but overall. It's not foreign but overwhelming. But...really I choose you over Camila, over everything else."Vanessa knocked out Y/N's oxygen when she jumped into her arms and engulfed her with affectionate hug.

Y/N stumbled back but eventually regained her balance and wrapped her arms around Vanessa securely.

"I-I don't know what to say." Vanessa stammered, cupping Y/N's cheeks.

"Then don't. Just kiss me, please."

Then Vanessa didn't complained or second thought Y/N but kissed her with all the anticipation she had waited for this moment.

Their heartbeat collaborated yet it beat as one.

Y/N put all her love on shared kiss as Vanessa slowly stand on the ground pulling the taller girl closer to her
standing slightly on her tippy toes.

Someone clapped their hand interrupting their moment as Y/N pulled away slowly with a pop and looked up, growling lowly underneath her breath.

"Well, as much as I enjoyed the view but I already saw so much gayness it made me puke." Hannah sarcastically said, then quickly added. "And Vanessa this is what I'm talking about. I won the bet and I'm hungry, the bill is on you!" She exclaimed, disappearing towards the door before Vanessa could utter her complains.

"So you bet on us, huh?" Y/N chuckled, wrapping her arm around Vanessa's shoulder as they both slowly walked towards the diner.

"Well my emotions caught up, so you couldn't blame me. You know how impulsive Hannah could get."

"Yeah, yeah. Girls always had a find away to form up excuses." Y/N rolled her eyes, opening the door for Vanessa.

But Vanessa slapped her shoulder, huffing playfully. "Whatever. You're a girl, too."

Y/N hissed lowly, kissing Vanessa's cheek lightly. "Ouch, babe. But I could be whatever you want me to be."

Vanessa's cheeks warmed up and looked up at Y/N as they reached the counter. "Like what?" She smiled softly while Y/N sat on the stool as she twirl Vanessa around not minding Hannah whom making a kissy noises.

Her arms immediately wrapped around Vanessa's waist, pulling her flush body closer to her. "Your girlfriend."

Vanessa's smile widen as she turned her head, capturing Y/N's lips softly.

"Then you're mine and i'm yours. Only."

----
Well sorry if it's too long :) and for Vanessa Moe's prolong exposure. I had a reason why I did it.

As usual sorry for any mistakes and thank you for everything guys!.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

718K 5.3K 45
❝ CAMILA CABELLO IMAGINES ❞ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* imagine dating this ...
56.4K 897 21
Just a bunch of one shots / short stories, about Camila Cabello and you. For some reason I made the first few in a weird perspective - but after a bi...
75.7K 1K 50
So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects that might be upsetting.There may contain s...
246K 6.8K 27
Let's go to the strip club she said! Oh why did I agree to go? (This is officially the weirdest and stupidest fan fiction ever. I'm sorry) Camila...