Castle's Pet (Bad Guys X Read...

By EmelinStriker

[Highest Rank: #1 in "sans"] [Second Highest Rank: #18 in "xreader"] (Girls only!) (Earlier updates are on my... More

*A/N*
Prolouge
Chapter 1 ~ Grocery List
Chapter 2 ~ Him
Chapter 3 ~ Capture the Human!
Chapter 4 ~ Keeping the Hostage ALIVE
Chapter 5 ~ Orders are Orders
Chapter 6 ~ Mom's Mistake
*Why Blackberry hates Dust*
Alternate Chapter 6
Chapter 7 ~ Not on My Watch
Chapter 8 ~ Regret is Torture
Chapter 9 ~ Worried Souls
Chapter 10 ~ We meet again
Chapter 11 ~ Books for Advice
Chapter 12 ~ Tired
♡ SPECIAL ♡
Chapter 13 ~ Attached in Less Than An Hour
Chapter 14 ~ Monolog
Chapter 15 ~ Dreamland
Chapter 16 ~ Human Needs
Chapter 17 ~ Killing Boredom
Chapter 18 ~ Hide and Seek
Chapter 19 ~ Hide and Seek (Part 2)
Alternate Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ~ Investigation Start!
♡ Happy Birthday Undertale! ♡
Chapter 21 ~ The Doc Has Returned
♡ Halloween Special ♡
♡ Birthday Special ♡
Chapter 22 ~ "Shopping" Spree
Chapter 23 ~ Assumptions
Chapter 24 ~ Take the Bait
Chapter 25 ~ Hidden Lair
♡ Castle's Anniversary ♡
Chapter 26 ~ The Rescue [Part 1]
[A/N: Shameless Avertising]
Chapter 27 ~ The Rescue [Part 2]
♡ Valentine's Day 2019 ♡
Moving on...

Chapter 28 ~ Reunion

6.8K 204 179
By EmelinStriker

[ATTENTION FELLOW SHOES-! Or regular readers who have not become part of the Shoe Nation-]

My most recent video will be premiering soon, so get some of your own stuff done and then join this random madness. :'D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HfxrPM4r08

And to those who won't be able to join the premiere or are reading this way past the upload date, I still recommend watching it. And this- https://www.youtube.com//watch?v=Kp2rC6nrtR0

(I will put the links into the comments again since I've never had Wattpad working with links-)

Now, on to the long awaited chapter! <3​​​​​​​

After you got rescued, the Star Sanses brought you and your schoolyard arch nemesis-bully to an apparently-safe-from-Nightmare-AU called Haventale. (Not Haven Valley, aka your SOUL. Don't get confused. I didn't even know Haventale was a thing when I first created Haven Valley, but then I found that Cream ship comic back in 2017. :'D)

"Thank you so much for saving me from such a ruthless castle~. They weren't really the nicest guys", (B/N) said as she tried to strike a seductive pose in front of Ink and Blueberry while Dream was somewhere in the kitchen, but you swore you heard him say 'They can't be nice when they're bad! Duh!'

Blue looked a little flattered as he laughed, him being in the spotlight again. Ink on the other hand was still emotionless since he didn't drink his vials yet. The blue skeleton remembered this and grabbed some vials from under the couch before holding them in front of Ink. The emotionless skeleton gave him a blank look, but he eventually took the colorful vials and drank them all until he could feel again. Ink and smiled and looked at (B/N), "No problem, Miss!"

You sighed in disappointment, knowing very well that the Star Sanses seemed to tolerate, or even like her. Well, you had no problem tolerating her either, but even you had inner anger issues whenever she started gloating about how good her life is and how miserable yours is compared to hers. It got on your nerves, yes, but your usual neutrality and habit of simple acceptance kept you away from just telling her to fuck off. Especially since she was the girlfriend of a boy from one of the most well-known families in your city, named (G/N), who used to be one of your friends back in elementary school before he changed and got himself (B/N) as girlfriend. Even in a relationship, this girl had to maintain more attention than needed. Your best friend, (F/N), didn't seem to approve of your "friendship" anymore, seeing as (G/N) slowly became his arch-nemesis and they started to hate- no... despise each other's presence and existence.

(F/N) said that they despised each other because of personal reasons, but you were certain that it was also because your best friend was protective and possessive over his role as your best friend. He didn't want to be more, he didn't want to be less. It was almost as if he saw this position of his as some kind of destiny-driven duty.

You sat down on the couch in boredom, not knowing what to say or how exactly to feel right now. You were glad that someone finally saved you, yes, but it didn't quite feel like you were actually saved. It didn't feel like you needed to be saved, seeing as these villainous skeletons started to slowly become nicer towards you. Maybe they would've let you go if you just had asked to see someone again.

"Is something wrong?"

Startled by a familiar voice, you looked up to meet the gaze of what seemed like Sans with fluffy ear warmers. "You seem a lil' down, kid", he continued. Once you realized that this must have been the Sans from Haventale, you shook you head.

"N-Nothing to worry about, r-really-" "Don't lie to me," he cut you off with a small frown, "you clearly have something on your mind. And I'd like to know what's bothering you, unless you don't want to talk 'bout it. That's fine too."

You never were the type to express more emotions than needed, so you looked down at the floor.

"I-I don't f-feel like talking right now. S-Sorry", you said as he sat down next to you.

"I get it," he said, "it's fine. You miss something, or even someone. Maybe more than one."

You stayed silent to avoid any more questions.

Haventale Sans stood up with a sigh.

"Alright, listen...", he started as you glanced up at him. "Someone's been waiting for you. We thought it would be better for you to get used to this little 'base' of a safe place first before we brought you two back together again." Confusing was clearly visible on your face as you raised an eyebrow. He continued, "Well, if you're curious then just follow me."

Part of you didn't want to follow him. You didn't know him at all, and you didn't know your universe's Sans well enough to fully trust him. However, your gut told you otherwise.

And so you followed Haventale Sans upstairs towards his room. Not knowing what to expect since you barely knew your own Sans, you just stood there in front of his room's door, awkwardly waiting for an explaination.

Sans grinned, "Heh. Well, go ahead, kiddo. Knock." It seemed a little bit off that he didn't open the door for you to just walk in. But you followed his order either way.

And so you knocked, twice.

.

.

.

"Who's there?"

A familiar, gentle female voice was heard from the other side. You lightly gasped before smiling brightly. Looking at Haventale Sans, you saw him gesturing a hand towards the door, basically telling you to just continue the joke.

"Boo."

The woman giggled, "Boo who?"

"I knew you would miss me, but there's no reason to cry about it!" The female voice started to laugh as she opened the door. Standing there was Toriel. She looked kind of tired and worried, but all that worry faded away once she saw you. She couldn't believe her eyes... You were finally safe! Fortunately for the Star Sanses, they wouldn't have to get punished for not bringing you back safely. And goat-mom wouldn't have to hunt down the Bad Guys, yet.

Toriel embraced you in a hug as you hugged back, both of you were happy to see each other again, but the monster lady seemed to have been more happy because she seemed to tear up just a little. You didn't even realize the other Sans leaving, satisfied with the situation.

"My child, are you alright? Did they do anything to you? If they hurt you, I can promise you that I will find those villains and send them at least seven feet below the Underground!" She said as she leaned back a little from your hug to look at your body. She noticed a faint scar on your neck, but nothing else at first glance.

"I'm fine, Tori. They did hurt me, but, um, not to the point where I could die. I-I guess I'm more traumatized than anything...", you replied, muttering the last part.

Toriel gave you a distrustful look, not believing you, but she shrugged it off, relieved that you were here with her, seemingly well and alive. Suddenly, her motherly senses kicked in once more as she looked at you with worried eyes.. "But we can't stay here forever... I have a feeling something terrible will happen in the near future..."

"What'dya call me in for that's so important, chief?"

Nightmare looked up from the small item in his hand, "Have you done your job for once and actually found the second crystal on your little trip, as requested?" The purple skelecat chuckled as he pulled out a yellow stone from his pockets. The king looked satisfied. At least as satisfied as he could get after getting the report about his missing human.

...No. The human wasn't his.

-...Although he kind of wished she was.-

The black-tarred skeleton reached out with one of his tentacles to grab ahold of the small item, making sure to not let it fall out of his grasp. Without it, they wouldn't have enough energy for it, he told himself.

The skelecat yawned, bored out his mind as the black and blue goop-goop inspected the yellow object. "So," he started, "assuming that's the only thing y'all needed me for, I'll be taking my leave an go take a nap till you call me-" Suddenly, one of Nightmare's tentacles grabbed the skelecat by his humerus before he could fully turn away, gaining back the skelecat's attention.

The King of Nightmares grinned with a hidden malicious intent.

"Oh, we're not done here. No one shall rest until she's back in the castle, Regiment. Especially you because I know you've been slacking off after you found the item. Otherwise I wouldn't have had to call you and you would've been back quite some time ago." Nightmare knew using the skelecat's full name would anger him, and he enjoyed some anger as long as it didn't piss off Nightmare himself. Regi huffed in annoyance at the big boss' wording.

"At least I did something productive before Horror found me", the skelecat retorted. The king raised a bonebrow.

"Oh? And that would be?" He asked.

"Found some ingredients for Master", Regi started, searching for something in his pockets. "Not that it would matter t' ya, but Master would be pleased when I show him these." He then pulled out some feathers, a few gems and fur. Regi shrugged at the confused look Nightmare was giving him. "Told ya it wouldn't matter to ya. Not sure why he asked for some wolf's fur, but I'm just merely delivering." He hid all items back in his pockets. "Unfortunately, all of this fur gets stuck in my pockets, even more than the feathers. Gotta clean it up." Nightmare glared at him. "After we found your little princess", the purple skelecat added with a hint of spite.

The king growled, "She isn't a fucking princess, she is a pet. Just like you, shithead."

"FYI, chief- I'm an alkaline amethyst-" "I don't give a fuck about what you are. Just search for those Star Bitches' base and bring her back. If you don't, I'll have your little master thrown into the multiversal fire plane."

"...Yes'sir."

Screams of agony and desperate calls for help could be heard, echoing throughout the multiverse as the Bad Guys searched for their lover pet. Several universes were attacked and destroyed in the process. Ink and Dream could feel it all happening. Upset by this, Ink approached his other two team members on the couch.

"Guys, I know we wanted to stay here with the girls and keep them safe for a bit, but the villains are on a killing spree through the multiverse. We have to stop them."

"The AUs are losing positivity and hope way too fast! Why are they suddenly more violent and quick at terrorizing than usual?" Dream asked worried.

Blueberry frowned, "Is it because we took Miss (Y/N) and Miss (B /N) from them?" The rainbow skeleton nodded.

"Seems like it. But why? As far as I know from what I've gathered walking around the castle, they weren't the only prisoners. I'm sure at least one escaped before, and they didn't care either, otherwise they would've done about the same amount of damage before", he said.

"Are they open for negotiation?" Blue asked. "Pretty sure my brother would've tried to do that first before actually doing anything non-verbal."

Dream sighed, leaning back into the couch in frustration, starting to feel a little powerless with the lack of positivity among the AUs. "Hopefully we won't be too late. I don't think my abilities will be stromg enough for any battle if this keeps going. We mostlikely have to negotiate wither way if your abilities aren't enough to keep them at bay. Although my brother would be the true challenge if this ever happened." He inhaled, exhaled, and then stood up before continuing. "Let's just go split up and stop as many as we possibly can at the moment."

Ink and Blue looked at each other, clearly concerned about their friend and teammate's state. "Are you sure we should split up while you're in this condition? I could come with you while Ink goes on his own", the blue skeleton suggested.

Dream smiled at him, a little tired from his sudden power loss. "I appreciate your concern, but don't worry about me. There's still hope and positivity in the multiverse, I'm still able to use my magic, even if it's not much. I can still manage to defend at least one universe from one evil Sans."

Ink sighed, "Hope you're not wrong. I don't want to find you dead on the ground if you lose too much poitive energy and they manage to land critical hits. I've got a feeling something bad might happen."

"She's not there either!" Dust called out to his teammates as he walked out of Toriel's house back into the snowy and wooded area. Killer and Nightmare somewhat growled in response, clearly unhappy with this information.

"But where the fuck else would they be hiding?!" Nightmared roared out in anger. Killer thought for a second before giving away his idea.

"What about a positive AU? Without genocide runs? Surely they wouldn't put either girl into a universe with possible or repeating killing sprees", he suggested. "Or has Error checked them already?"

Nightmare could've smacked himself right then and there, but instead he just held his hand up to his forehead and shook his skull. Of course the Star Sanses would only stay hidden in AUs he doesn't like to look at for even a split second due to the more positive than negative energy they produce.

"No, he hasn't", Nightmare replied. "Spread some chaos across other universes to lure out the Star Sanses once more", he ordered as he vanished into the black goop that formed below him, it faded as soon as he became one with the puddle. He reappeared in a completely white space with no life forms in sight. The anti-void. From there he walked around a little before spotting something black and glitchy in the distance. He made his way over to the other skeleton through yet another black puddle, not even bothering to actually walk. "Check the peaceful AUs."

Error, who previously had used some portal to look through the universes for any sign of -his doll- the pet, glitched a little in surprise. He had been too caught up in his thoughts of hatred for those goddamn 'heroes' to sense his boss' obvious dark presence approaching at first.

"ThErE iSn'T MaNy uNivErSeS HeRe wItH A gEnOcIdE Or mUrDeR ChAnCe bElOw 50%. sO UnLiKe tHeM, It wOn'T TaKe uS ThAt lOnG To fInD HeR- i MeAn tHeM", the glitched skeleton responded as he turned around a little, correcting himself so it didn't seem like he was attached to you. Which he was. But the king saw right through his words, yet he didn't lash out, he understood. It wasn't hard to see they've all formed at least some sort of attachment towards you, some stronger than some others. They all couldn't help it. It was as if they were under some sort of spell.

"I want you to check each and every single one of those AUs. Make sure you report right back to me if you find something that indicates where their hiding place is or might be."

Error rolled his eyelights, turning back towards his screen-like portals, mumbling a less glitched 'Was about to do that anyway'.

Nightmare then used his black puddle once again to return to his castle, right to his throne. He sat down with a frustrated growl positioning his chin on top of his palms, elbows on his legs.

In his silenced thoughts, he could faintly hear himself mumble.

"...Something quite strange will happen... I can feel it..."

[Published: 7/9/19]

《​​​​​♥ 3,284 6,644 526,455 reads by 43,609 readers》(Quotev)

A/N

Ermagawd, an update-

I feel terrible for leaving you in the dark so long, but at the same time I know I don't get paid for this, so yeah. At least I'm trying to aim for quality over quantity.^^'

If you're wondering why Nightmare's taking up most of the spotlight of the Bad Guys: Remember, he's the group's leader. He speaks and thinks for them in such times. I don't have to go through every single one of them in detail this way. I'll still write about their own thoughts, actions and opinions, but not in this chapter. In this one, Nightmare sort of embodies the villainous Sanses.

Also, I recently got back into playing Dragon's Prophet and now i feel like writing a Sabosha X Reader X Prax Quistern or a Human!Dragon Reverse Harem X Reader. Or just a One-Shot book for it all. Not sure if people would be interested since then I would be the first to write a DP X Reader book and most don't play DP nowadays. Although, people will probably ask for humanoid dragons. Feel free to join me on Auratia; I'm still thinking about creating a guild for the Shoe Nation there. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 12.2K 47
[Completed] [[Lemon and Swear Warning]] [2019 Jan Note: This book dates back to 2017, where my grammar and spelling checks weren't efficient due to m...
47.8K 1K 39
Y/n was and/or is a very sweet child, unfortunately for them they weren't treated very well by their mother or father, Y/n was abused and didn't have...
30.4K 642 13
An au sanses x MONSTER reader x au papyruses? Papyri? A fanfiction, it is not self-indulgent. So if your just lookin for some fanfiction to put yours...
125K 5.6K 17
• Art is by kane__i on Twitter • [Fem!Reader] 『 The group of skeletons were taken aback by the unexpected appearance of who exactly? You, of course. ...