Forever Mines

By storiesbysyd

Read Book 1 first (be my girl) SEQUAL TO "Be My Girl" !!!! After having baby King, London and Khalil are stil... More

Chapter 1- We Need You
Chapter 2- The Letters
Chapter 3- Club Chronicles
Chapter 4- Jail Confrontations
Chapter 5- Keys
Chapter 6- Open Mic
Chapter 7- we need a break
Chapter 8- Crushing
Chapter 9- Insecurities
Chapter 10- im done
Chapter 11- illegal stress reliever
Chapter 12- Jealous Much?
Chapter 13- Neglecting
Chapter 14- Blow Horn
Chapter 15- Aint no Breaking Up, We take Breaks😭
Chapter 16- better days
Chapter 17- where is he?
Chapter 18- Cake !
Chapter 19- Talk for Talk
Chapter 20- House.. nah Mansion
Chapter 21- Bae you stank!
Chapter 22- Vitamin D
Chapter 23- Who are these people ?!
Chapter 24- Uninvited Bestfriend
Chapter 25- youre boring London
Chapter 26- i put the singggg in single
Chapter 27- Bump London Day
Chapter 29- Demons Inside
Chapter 30- Barber of my dreams
Chapter 31-hard headed
Chapter 32- couple dispute
Chapter 33- get over it and get up
Chapter 34- Lost and Found
Chapter 35- take it day by day
Chapter 36- theres no love
Chapter 37- Months on End
Chapter 38- Waste of Energy
Review of Characters
Chapter 40- ft on the low
Chapter 41- baby got a baby?
Chapter 42
Chapter 43-you sure???
Chapter 44-Finale Part 1
Chapter 45- Finale Part 2
Thanks!!!
Update

Chapter 28- daddy duties

1.3K 49 1
By storiesbysyd

Nia ^^^

Khalil

"Nah man where the money?" I said. The kid looked no more than 16 but what that gotta do with me.

"I don't got it." He spit, attempting to swing at me but getting pistol whipped in the process.

He stares at the ground while spitting up his blood. "Look bruh. You doing to much." I crouch down on his level with my gun in my hand. "You got the money or no?."

"On my mama i don't give a f-."

Bang bang bang bang bang

I load my clip and anger right into that boy as he falls at my feet.

A few of the boys and Alex stared at the child that laid in front of me.

"Dude talked to much." Alex snorted.

I grab my blunt - or what's rest of it out of his hands. "Call cleanup."

I go back into the front and take a seat on my phone. It seems like with everything going on I haven't had time for nothing.

I scroll through Instagram and see some picture of London. Look like a damn hoe.

London and I have not talked since that mishap and word on the street is that she doing good. I see King through my mama at her house, which I guess is London's way of making me bond with her.

But in my opinion everything works out perfectly. London will drop King off and I see him over there. I would ask if King could spend the night but I ain't ready for conversation yet.

I've been having my share of personal pleasure at this trap anyway. The joys of it being for drugs and whores.

Ignoring the picture, I scoff. Barely a minute of peace passes by when something is blocking the ceiling light.

I look up seeing whatever is standing in front of me and it's Nia standing with her arms folded in a bra and panties.

"Girl what you want." I say returning to my phone.

She rolls her eyes and I stand up. "Why ole girl in the room bragging about her sucking you up?" She stresses.

I shrug my shoulders. A lot of girls in that room sucked me up. "That's y'all jobs ain't it?" I say confused.

"Your alliance is with me. Why I gotta be wondering if you being faithful." She says trying to take my phone to get my attention. "That stuff get annoying." She mumbles

It got my attention but not in a good way. "You must forgot you basically work as a prostitute. This ain't no allaiance." I say mocking her. "Nothing more than pleasure." I grab my manhood.

She smirks. Well let me please you then and do my job.

Nia crouches down and attempts to unzip my pants. "Nah gone and get up. Go down your job and suck a dude that's gone pay you."

She gets up and wipes a tear off her cheek before disappearing. I didn't mean to sound so rude but she legit doing the most and i don't like all that.

Alex, who was witnessing everything from the kitchen came and sat on the couch across from me.

"Dude you straight?" He asked while taking a sip of god knows what.

I blow a puff of smoke in the air. "Never better." I say smiling.

For the most part, it's just been me and Alex. Jahari don't really mess with us no more and for what reason I don't know.

The last time he did talk to us was when he was packing our bag letting him know he was moving out. It ain't really phase me or Alex because we knew our bond was slipping anyway.

I fell my phone vibrate underneath me but when I get up I don't see it. After moving a pillow I recover it and see who was texting me.

London.- King is at your moms house. I will be back to get him around 8 so you can go visit him.

I look at my watch and it was 2:17 so I had plenty of time.

Me- Aight bet. Can he stay the night one day at my crib?

I knew I was reaching. she was now typing for a while so I knew that she was finna go off but all I got was this little response.

London.- goodbye Khalil. Go see your son.

I kiss my teeth and don't even open the thread.

Placing my jacket on, I walk to the door when I see Snipa walking in. "Wassup g." He says eyeing me.

At first me and Snipa was cool but I guess now he see me as competition to his spot dawg. I mean he's got a reason to be because I'm here now and not leaving but still.

A little friendly competition won't kill him.

I give him a simple head and walk to my Red Buggati
________________
"Dada." He says reaching for me and I pick him up one last time.

I rub my hands across my face. "Bruh this yo last time." I scoop him up and fly him around the living room with him laughing and going crazy.

Long story short, we have done literally every game you think of. From hide n seek to imaginary race track with his cars. I was tired.

I never realized how well he was walking now. And his words are getting clearer.

Putting him down, I kneel on his level. " Dada love you lil man." I rub his hair.

Don't ask me how but this li boy threw up the walk and a forever sign and started laughing. "What you know about that?" I start laughing

I snap a few pictures and marvel at them. "Bro you getting so big." I say. Time goes by to quickly.

I pick him up and put him on my shoulders walking into the kitchen to see my mom cooking something.

"Aight mom I'm out." I say throwing up the deuces.

She looks at me turning her back to the stove. "Aww baby I cooked for us."

I nod my head. This was her way of telling me to stay.

Don't get me wrong, I love my mama. But she did things, especially in my juvenile years that made me who I am today I believe.

I hug her and give her a kiss on the forehead. "Nah. It's 7:42 p.m so I gotta dip."

"I thought London wasn't coming until 8 though. That gives you time to eat or at least take a plate to go." She pleads while moving King away from the cabinets.

"Ma London always comes early." I say. For as long as I've known her, whenever she has a designated time to be there for something, she arrives 15 minutes earlier.

I doubt she's gonna lose that streak now.

"I miss you guys." She says quietly while stirring her spaghetti.

"Mmhm." Is all I can say. I touch the door handle when I'm stopped again.

"Khalil." She calls out sternly and I cringe.

"I know what you doing in these streets." She says.

Of course she does. She's the reason I turned to them.

She wipes her hands on her apron. "I just hope it was worth what you gave up."

For a second I almost look back at her before I open the door and leave.

Just as I suspected, London's car pulled up. Right on time. I thought. 7:45.

Walking to my car, I noticed she was parked just staring in her mirror applying makeup.

I don't know what for because it's only my mother.

She gets out and I take her in. All of her.

Shaking my head, realizing my erotic intentions I give a quick head nod before she responds.

"Wassup Khalil." She says sounding and dressed like a whole gangsta out here. She had some sky blue jacket with some dolphin shorts and some white Jordan's.

I do a double take and turn around to make sure that was London but before I could she was already inside my mothers house.

Sitting in the car, waiting for the heat to set in I think. I ain't heard that girl talk like that since the beginning.

Back when she wasn't mine.

Oof! London said she done done😂😂

Vote❤️comment❤️share❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.2K 47
Sequel is out now !!! #ForeverMines Enjoy 😉 Vote 🗳 Comment💕 London and Khalil have just met. Known for his "playa ways" he was given a bet to fuck...
Whore By

Fanfiction

19.8K 100 16
This is the rewritten version of my first book Whore!
2.4K 78 32
She is broken He is not She has been betrayed He's the betrayer What will happen when these two finally meet will they fall in love or...
46.8K 2K 26
London, a young girl in college has gotten hurt by the same man too many times. She decides to end things with him & take a break from love so her he...