The Return Of The Zeus Familia

By TheWolfsFury1420

the story of Danmachi where Bell head's to Oranio, only this time, Enyo decides to move back to Oranio as she... More

Chapter 1 The Return
Chapter 2 The Push
Chapter 3 The Silverback
Chapter 5 The Betrayal
Chapter 6 The Past and Current Battlefield
Chapter 7 Apology
Chapter 8 Spar's and Battle's
Chapter 9 the Minotaur and the Expedition
Chapter 10 Level Up
Chapter 11 Fallen Blacksmith
Chapter 12 Lower Floor's
Chapter 13 Middle Floor's
Chapter 14 Reason For Hate
Chapter 15 Confession and Conflict
Chapter 16 Devoured and Rival
Chapter 17 The Boss Battle
Chapter 18 Appolo Familia
Chapter 19 War Game
Chapter 20 Training
Chapter 21 War Game Climax
Chapter 22 Fox in the Box
Chapter 23 Ishtar vs Zeus
Chapter 24 Rakia Invasion
Chapter 25 Back to Oranio
Chapter 26 Birth of Wiene

Chapter 4 Thief

3.7K 37 0
By TheWolfsFury1420

in a shop, Lily was selling one of Bell's knives as the shopkeeper who said it was only worth 30 Valas, Lily was pissed that it was so low, then 2 Zeus familia members were walking past in the same ally, one's name was Ren, and he was a level 2 werewolf, along with a level 3 human named Dean, Lily hid the knife as she knew they'd know what it was, but the 2 stopped her asking about the knife, then Bell came and said he dropped his knife, Lily took the chance to say she found it and Bell was overjoyed, the 2 other's didn't look convinced, but played along. after going home, Ren and Dean asked if Bell was really okay having that girl be his supporter.

Dean:" We have concerns for that supporter you hired Bell"

Ren:" Yeah, she's trouble"

Bell gave a blank stare as he already knew everything, and they caught on as well, but.

Bell:" she looked lonely, you saw in her eye's, they were filled with disgust, hatred, anger, sadness, anxiety, loneliness, and pain in her eye's, she has no one, and she's in the Soma familia to make thing's worse"

the 2 knew the Soma familia were trouble, more complaint's and criminal action's from them than any other familia, always so desperate for money as well, when asking the god's, they all said that the Soma familia don't worship Soma, they worship the Wine he can make, anyone who joins is basically disposable cannon fodder, and supporters have it the toughest since they are used as pack mules more often than not in these roles.

Ren:" I see, she's a supporter for that familia... now I can't blame her for being desperate"

Dean:" she doesn't seem like someone who's willing to kill someone, so if I had to guess, she's trying to get out"

Bell:" can't you just leave a familia"

Mero:" it's not that simple Bell"

Mero and Zerif returned, bruised, but okay, Zerif then explained that it's not as easy as Bell thinks, due to the Soma familia is run as it is now, you have to pay them to get out.

Bell:" hold on, if you're leaving them then if anything, they should just leave right, why are they making it so difficult"

Zerif:" because the familia is terrible Bell, there are a few dozen people who probably want to leave now, however, if left to itself without needing to pay to get out, then Soma probably wouldn't have a familia without putting his time on it"

Mero:" and sadly, there is technically no rule that states you need it to be free to leave, otherwise, the adventurer's in the familia will hunt you down and drag you back, by force if needed"

Bell clinched his fist hard, Ren holding Bell's shoulder to comfort him, saying that since it's a different familia, they can't put their nose in their business without a good reason, even if it is for everyone's own good.

Dean:" all we need to do is discuss about that one girl"

Mero got one of Bell's knives and smelled Lily's scent on it, asking if she had it, Bell said yes, mero knew Bell wasn't careless enough to drop a knife, let alone his main weapon, and asked Bell what he want's to do. Bell stated he wants to help her, that like the other slave's, she is a slave to her familia, and he wants to help her, they agreed that Lily was desperate and wanted out so they will support Bell best they could, and as Bell went to bed, his roommate's asked about Lily, and then Bell told them everything, having mixed fealing's of hate and sorrow, they would help Bell by gathering information on the Soma familia. in the dungeon the next day, Bell and Lily are adventuring when Bell has his knives in his gauntlet's this time, making it impossible to steal them, in their exploration, they made nearly 85,000 Valas, Bell and Lily jumped for joy as Hestia was drinking with Enyo and had Merry there to take them home as she ranted to them about Bell's new partner. after which, the next morning Hestia and Enyo would have a hangover as Merry, who is the same age as Bell, had to carry them home since she was still too young to drink.

Hestia:" aawwww, it hurts, it hurts"

Bell:" well, you and Enyo did come home wasted and passed out on booze"

Hestia and Bell talked for a bit before Bell invited Hestia out to help her relax since she's working so hard for her familia and the Zeus familia, Hestia then went to the bathhouse of the god's to freshen up as it was too crowded in the Zeus familia bath for the time being and Hestia went into discussion with the other goddesses there since they won't leave her alone about her meeting with Bell, over the short time, Bell was confused on being a Zeus familia member, and has already got a reputation stopping some misbehavior amongst adventurers, after Hestia had enough, she got ready for her date and meet up with Bell, however, the other goddesses followed and Bell was surrounded, as he and Hestia escaped, some Zeus familia member's helped them as they escaped, only after it was dark out.

Zeus familia member:" the gods are seriously stubborn"

Bell:" well, thank's any way for trying to help"

Zeus familia member:" hey, that's what family's for"

as they saw the moon on top of a building, they were relaxed, and in another part of the area, Merry is meeting Loki to talk about the crystal that the monster's in the 18th floor being identical to the ones that attacked in the festival, and to see if they have info of there own, after a descriptive topic, they decided to keep this from the guild until they have proof that they weren't involved, Mero and Enyo would go personally to talk to them to see if they should be concerned, but back in the Zeus familia, Rubieskale was ticked off as she knew what that woman was.

Anna:" was she"

Rubieskale:" yeah, she must be, even for an adventurer, monsters like that, it's impossible for a regular human"

as everyone turned in for the night, Bell thanked Mero for the knives and all Mero said was.

Mero:" repay me by not dying Bell, that's the only thing I ask, please don't disappoint"

Bell:"... I'll take good care of them"

the next day, Bell went into the dungeon and was fighting, however, he was asked to watch over and help some new member's in training get a feel for the dungeon, and as Bell was helping them, he found out about Soma's perfect wine, he felt off about it for some reason, so he took it to Enyo later on, she was usually someone who'd jump for wine, but this time, she had a serious expression on her.

Enyo:" Bell, Soma wine on the market are the failure's, so I was almost ecstatic about it early on, but then I learned it's not on market, but that wasn't the thing that bugged me, I saw the Soma familia driven to get it, desperate almost, and they did horrendous thing's to get there hand's on the wine, it drove them to madness, if wine cost me my family, I'll be happy never to drink it, Bell, the Soma familia is not a good familia, please, never taste their wine"

Bell:"... that bad... what about Lily"

Enyo:" I'm sure she's fine, hey, I'll be out for a bit, so if you need anything, ask now"

Bell:" I did want to know about the incident on the 18th floor"

Enyo:"... ask Zack and Merry about it when you get the chance, I'm off"

as she left, Bell went to train some more and when he was mentally training, he unlocked magic.

BELL CRANEL

LEVEL 1

ST:689C-798B

EN:606C-783B

DE:677C-795B

A:713B-871A

M:0I

MAGIC: ELEMENT BLAST

SKILL'S: LIARIS PHRASE

Bell unlocked magic and the familia instantly had him go to the dungeon to test it out, Bell used just about every spell he could use, fast attack element magic, many members got something like this, either fast chant magic like Bell's that is a magic attack, body enhancement magic, and some had healing and chant magic as well. in the end, Bell passed out from mind zero as Luis was going to help Bell, but then he sensed 2 people approaching as it was Ais and Rivaria, Ais said she wanted to make up to Bell and Luis said on how, Rivaria suggested a lap pillow, and in a thinking state, let Ais do so as he and Rivaria left him.

Luis:" is this the right thing to do"

Riveria:" not sure, but it is surprising"

Luis:" I'm going to enjoy seeing the face bell makes when he wake's up"

as Bell woke up, he thought that he was having an illusion and then ran away, Luis in the distance, slapped his face as he was holding in a laugh and slight disappointment about Bell's position. in the Zeus familia the next day, Bell gave an evil eye to Luis who said it was namely his fault as Luis tried to have Bell forgive him.

Luis:" come on Bell, I didn't think you'd react like that, panic a little sure, but straight out run away, I thought you'd be happy to get a lap pillow from some cute girl"

Bell:" Luis, it's different if I don't know them, please leave me be for a while, I'm not in the mood to see your face"

Mero:" even so, it's not as if he has fault for it, you were the one who asked him to come and help you, remember, still, what about that book you brought home"

Bell:" well, Louise stopped me and told me it was a Grimoire, she stopped me before I opened the book and she said I should return it to its owner since it's so expensive, but the scent on the book... here, let me get it, it's easier that way"

Bell got the book and gave it to Mero to smell, she was not pleased, saying she'll handle it. as Bell was heading to the dungeon, he saw Lily in trouble when the man from that time stopped him and asked about the girl, Bell didn't talk long as some Zeus familia member's helped Lily and one asked if there was trouble, Bell's pissed look at the man next to him made it clear, the man was told to watch his action's, or else, and he left, Lily found Bell as Bell seemed mad about something and Bell told Lily that there was a little argument about something and that he was worried about Lily's safety, Lily played it off by dodging the question as Bell was advised to be careful of other adventurer's, and supporter's as well, Bell knew that something was going on, but he needed to help Lily despite less. in the Loki familia, Enia is in a room with Ais, Enyo, Loki, and Rivaria as they discuss about the Soma familia.

Enyo:" the wine is intoxicatingly addictive I hear, so much so, the members of the Soma familia kill one another to get more of it... it's a wine I will never have"

Enia:" really, I thought-"

Loki:" truth be told, I tried getting some myself, but not only is it expensive, but the perfected product isn't just for anyone, it is something that people are willing to kill and die for in the Soma familia, is that the summed up thing you wanted to hear Enyo"

Enyo:" yes, detail's will come later, but for right now, I have a concerning matter on my hand's, for right now, Bell is in a party with a member of that familia, but her motives are different"

Enia:" how so"

Enyo:" well, we dug in some and found out that she is trying to leave, turns out for her to leave, she needs to pay 10 million valas, at least"

Enia:" WHY SO MUCH"

Loki:" it's not soma's price, the captain makes the price, and all Soma does is agree"

Enyo:" actually, I did more digging and found out that when Lily wanted to leave the first time, they had the price of only 1 thousand"

Loki:" they raised the price that much"

Enyo:" and get this, when Lily was close to the price by whisper's, Soma asked the captain to increase it to that crazy amount, almost as if he's trying to stop Lily from leaving"

Ais:" if this Lily girl is a supporter, then why would Soma care so much about her staying in his familia"

Enyo then got up and said her brain can't handle any more complex thinking and went to the room Finn was in to discuss the matters they were investigating. in their conversation, they agree outside forces are playing a hand, and that they need to solve this soon, but they would stop the moment Loki yelled that Ais was level 6 as Enyo congratulated Finn. back home, Bell was asked if he was sure he can help Lily, with what they gathered, Lily has only stolen from people and escaped, somehow not getting caught, leading them to believe she has Cinder Ella.

Bell:" yeah, that would explain how she got such convincing fake ears and a fake tail"

Anna:" so you know she's hiding something and fooling you... I guess we can't help it, but still, we think she's going to try and get you tomorrow in the dungeon, she must know that you know too much now and needs to end her business with you soon, so Bell, what do you plan to do"

Bell:" I want, to help her, she's lonely, afraid, desperate, I think all she need's is someone to be there for her, that's all"

Clide:" alright, I guess it can't be helped, also, about 47 of us leveled up, yours truly included, along with Luis and Zack, Merry to even"

Anna:" don't forget about me, I'm finally level 6"

Bell:" yeah, but I'm more excited about Mero and Zerif, they officially became level 7's"

they all looked in awe and terror as they were happy for them leveling up.

Mero:" what's this about level's"

Bell:" your level up, congratulations Mero, so, are you celebrating or-"

Mero:" here's something I want, all of you to training with me, I'm going to test out this power I have"

they all 3 froze in terror as they listened, some member's threw flower's as if it was their funeral, and while they weren't dead, they wished they were, the next day as Bell was in front of the dungeon, Like asked if they could head to the 10th floor, Bell was advised to advance his skill, but he went there anyway as he was heading there eventually. outside, Enia is in front of the Bable tower as she meets Ais on the way, thanking her for the information on the Soma familia, however, she overhears adventurer's that might cause trouble and as Ais left to help Bell, she found some Zeus familia member's as well, Anna and Clide were heading in with a few other members as Enia told them what was about to happen, 2 members were sent back to the familia as the rest went to help, though they were told about Ais helping Bell, they were looking for the adventurer's that were starting trouble. a race came as Bell had little time, before Lily made her next move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.5K 55
A Young Man Lost His Family And Closest Friend To An Bandit Attack. During The Confrontation The Child Unlocks A Demonic Power That Has Never Been Un...
11.9K 197 8
In a place far from Orario, a Goddess, one that is feared by many, marches towards the labyrinth city, with the goal of reclaiming one of her many ch...
6.6K 71 9
the event's before chapter 1 in the Danmachi TheBlack Lightning Hero but after chapter 0 where Oranio is at risk because of the 3 disaster's coming b...
742 9 4
Taking the place of Bell Cranel, A young boy by the name of Sorey Cranel is the only member of the Hestia familia. He was wondering about the city of...