The Millionaire's Mistress (M...

Od JessiHugz

Violet Rhys sat back and watched helplessly as the only guy she's ever loved was ripped away from her and for... Více

The Millionaire's Prologue
The Millionaire's Wedding
The Millionaire's Baby
The Millionaire's Affair
The Millionaire's New Home
The Millionaire Loves Her
The Millionaire's Heiress
The Millionaire's Decision
The Millionaire's Mistress & Justin Bieber
The Millionaire's Return
The Millionaire's Babysitter
The Millionaire's Studio Apartment
The Millionaire's Second Choice
The Millionaire's Mistress & the Dilemma
The Millionaire's Family Lands in Paris
The Millionaire's Daughter & Insomnia
The Millionaire Wants Her Back
The Millionaire's Movie Dates
The Millionaire's Sick Girlfriend
The Millionaire's Third
The Millionaire's Crazy Daughter
The Millionaire's Mistress and Lil Bump
#TheMillionaire'sOneBigHappyFamily.
The Millionaire's Mistress and the Socially Awkward Doctor
The Other Millionaire
The Millionaire's Hurt Feelings
Millionaire VS. Millionaire
The Millionaire's Mistress & the Hospital Visit
The Millionaire and the Freaking Liar
Last
News!!!
Sorry
:|

The Millionaire's Designated Job

37.2K 945 18
Od JessiHugz

The Millionaire's Designated Job

"Out of business?!" I asked as Reyna and I approached the small business we used to work at. How could they close without telling us first?

Reyna turned around to face the street. Her eyes went wide and she soon smacked my arm to grab my attention, "Yeah, not worried about that right now. Look at this," she pointed to a black car as I turned around.

There was a man dressed in a fancy black suit, holding up a white piece of paper with the name 'Miss Rhys' on it in black bubble letters.

That's me. I'm Miss Rhys.

"Who are you?" I asked while approaching the car, Reyna in tow.

"I'll be your chauffeur today. Mr. Cruise sent me. He'd like to have you transported to Cruise Headquarters."

"Why does he want to see me?" I asked while crossing my arms over my chest stubbornly. I don't think I wanted to talk to him right now.

"I don't know. That's none of my business, I'm afraid."

"Of course it's not," I mumbled while sliding into the car. Reyna hopped up front with the creepy chauffeur man.

+

+

+

"I don't know why but I have this odd feeling that you have something to do with the closing of my place of employment," I said while walking into Austin's large office.

He was seated at his desk, behind the newest luxury laptop out there, "What do you think I would do with a dress boutique?" He asked while closing his laptop and leaning forward onto the desk a little bit.

"I don't know. You tell me. You're Austin Cruise, the millionaire."

"Hmm...I like that title," pause, "I do know who bought it though. It's probably best you don't know who it was. You would lose it."

"Just tell me! I'm not in a playing mood right now. I'm going to lose my apartment and car without this job! I'll be on the streets in a week."

He narrowed his eyes in on me, "You think I'd let that happen to you? No. You can work here. I've got a designated job with your name on it."

"What is it?" I asked. I refused to go back to a coffee making job.

"Personal Assistant."

I scoffed, "I'm not going to be your slave."

"God, you're so stupid sometimes," I thought he was being serious until he started laughing. "Just do what you've been doing and I'll pay you for it."

I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him an utterly confused look, "You're going to pay me for being your side girlfriend? Am I understanding you correctly?"

"No, you're not," he shook his head while pushing himself away from his desk. "Come with me," he swiftly walked past me and out of the office, into the room with all of the cubicles.

An older woman, maybe middle aged, came out to greet us. She was in a sophisticated black pencil skirt, a white polo shirt, and a black blazer with the same color pumps to go with it.

"Good morning, Mr. Cruise," she greeted, "Is there something I can get for you?"

He offered her a smile in return, "Could you just explain to Miss Rhys what a personal assistant does?"

"Of course I can, sir. Personal assistants help with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note taking," she tilted her head and smiled at me. It was almost like something you would see a possessed person do in a horror movie, so it was pretty creepy.

"Oh," I mumbled under my breath.

"Will that be all?" She asked.

Austin nodded and she left. "So?" He asked as if he had been waiting for me to say something this whole time. "What do you think? You may think it sounds like a hard job, but I promise I'll make it easier."

"What? You think I can't handle the challenge?" I asked while following him back to his office.

"I never said that. I just know from experience that you don't enjoy hard work. I was going to make this easy for you."

"Well, don't. I can handle it."

"So you're saying you'll take the job?"

I nodded. "What about Reyna and Howard? They're both out of a job too."

"They're my friends, Vi. I'm sure I can find something for them to do here."

I'm sure you can, Mr. Cruise.

"You could have dressed a little nicer," Howard said nervously while eyeing my choice of clothing. Why wasn't he bothering Reyna about her clothes? She looked like a slut in hers! Is that really any better?

I threw on a floral, fit and flare, skater dress, and a pair of strappy gold heels. Reyna word a red, bodycon dress with black pumps.

Howard asked us if we would meet his new friend...that is a boy. He claims they're only friends but I think it's a lot more than that. Being the awesome friends we were, Reyna and I obviously agreed. So here we were, in a fancy, upscale restaurant we knew we couldn't afford.

"This little baby is wearing better clothes than you," Howard said while holding up Chas. He was all dressed up in a little suit. It was too adorable.

"What's this guy's name anyway?" Reyna asked while sliding into the booth. I slid in next to her. Howard was on the opposite side of us.

"Quentin."

"How long have you known this...Quentin?" I asked.

"A few months, if you must know everything mother!"

"I'm not you're mom."

"Then stop acting like it!"

"Hey look!" Reyna shouted while pointing towards the door.

Howard and I both followed her pointing finger with our eyes. To tell you the truth, I was a little surprised to see who I did.

Austin and Silvia.

Blah!

Let me go throw up now.

I haven't actually seen Silvia in over six months so this was a bit of a rare appearance. I was surprised to see her ditch Austin to come waddling over here. The pictures on Celebrity Wire did get something right, she was heavily pregnant. She wasn't even trying to hide it in that tight fitting, Gucci dress.

"Hey friends," she gave a little wave. Surely she wasn't stupid enough to think we were her legit friends. Only a moron couldn't see how much the three of us hated her. "How have you been? You never call," she asked while attempting to slide into the booth next to Howard. The bump was a little restricting though.

"We could say the same about you," Reyna mumbled, "Why don't you ever call us?"

"When I try, it says the number doesn't exist anymore so I take it you changed them."

The three of us looked down at the table. We had in fact, all changed our numbers. She can't seriously like us though, could she?

"Well..." Howard tried to change the subject, "How's the kid?" He asked while pointing at her bump.

"Oh, she's good. I think. I don't know. How would I tell?" She paused, "Violet, I heard Austin gave you a job at Silver Enterprises. That's pretty cool."

I nodded. She had absolutely no idea.

"Well, I should probably go. I'm getting pretty hungry. You guys have fun," she gave us another wave before leaving.

We all let breaths out that we didn't know we were holding, "She's Austin's problem now," Howard laughed.

That she was Howard. That she was.

Pic of: Reyna and Violet's dinner outfits.

Music: Girls Chase Boys (my favorite song right now)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

361K 6.9K 21
What would you do if your parents sold you to a rich playboy? Follow Violet as she tries to go on with her normal life now that she knows she will ha...
1.1K 62 33
"You're right. I'm sorry........ Let me make it up to you. How does dinner sound?" He ask charmingly. Is this guy being serious right now? Is he actu...
666K 21K 40
When Vanessa Garcia married Billionaire Business Man Jeremy Austin,it was her last desperate attempt to save her family from ruin. A year of pretendi...
2.3K 119 26
What happens when a scandal brings two direct opposites together? Daniel Antonio Russel Alexander Russel is a man of undeniable power and influence...