I Can Be Needy (Ariana/You)

Da fiestyfirefly

Arianaxyou story Based off the song Needy I had an idea about a story. You and Ariana have been dating for ju... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 11

55.5K 1.1K 744
Da fiestyfirefly

Y/N Pov

We have been chilling in the dressing room for around half hour now. Josh and Dinah came back waving a white tissue in the crack in door first before entering.I laughed them off and told them it was safe to enter.

I finished my pizza and I have ate one bowl of the pineapple. I am really full but ever so often Ari will look at me and snap "pineapple!" or pick one piece up and feed it to me.

Jesus by now I think if someone cut me I would bleed pure pineapple juice. How much sucking she thinking of doing?

Frankie has stayed with us and we all just been having a time laughing and chilling. It was so easy to be around Ariana I was able to be myself and she was able to be herself. She was leaned back into me on my chest with her feet tucked under her and her hand on my chest slowly rubbing up and down my abdomen in an affectionate way. She wasn't trying to be sexual we were just enjoying each other's company.

Seeing her relaxed and laughing and just holding me was beautiful to witness, I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life like this, I would die happy.

Our time was interupted by Rashad entering the dressing room. I stood up to greet him with a hug , which was one armed as Ari grabbed and held my hand while I stood, she wasn't ready to break our physical connection just yet.

I had met Rashad previously and we had always got on well.

"Hey Ariana we need to take you to meet and greet now" Rashad pointed to the door.

"Okay no problem" Ariana jumped out of her seat and picked up a piece of pineapple as she stood, she tugged my hand until I was facing her. Ari raised the pineapple to my lips and whispered "open". I rolled my eyes and did as I was told.

"Good daddy" she winked.

I groaned lowly so only she could hear. I really couldn't eat anymore. She smiled brightly and gave me a peck on the lips. A bit of juice had dripped out the side of my mouth, she took her index finger and cleaned it off before putting the finger in her mouth and sucking it off.

I felt myself tighten in my pants, we had been teasing each other way to much for the last few hours.

"Your coming with me" she stood back and kept our hand intertwined and pulled me towards the door with her.

"You sure?" I have only been to meet and greet with her once before, I normally let her do her thing with the fans.

"Mmhhmmm" she nodded her head.

I took let her pull me wherever she wanted to.

"Catch you later guys" I threw over my shoulder on the way out. As we passed the threshold of the door Ari stopped, which made me nearly run into her. Ari turned to face me and placed both her hands on my chest and looked between my chest and my face and got a shy expression on her face. I instantly wrapped my arms around her waist.

I watched the features on her face and wondered what was going on in that pretty little head of hers.

"You know I have to do a lot of dancing tonight.. I really should save my feet?" She looked down at her boots and then smirked up at me.

"Oh really" I know what she wanted.

I slid my hands down her ass and gave a slight squeeze before they went to her thighs and she jumped into me I caught her and she wrapped her arms and legs around me like a koala. She pecked my lips. My girl wanted to be carried. She made me do this quite a lot, she said that it saved her feet, I think secretly she liked us to be as close as possible. I have seen my girl run in 10 inch heels and not trip... her heels are a poor excuse for her neediness.

"You didn't take much convincing" she laughed.

"You just could have asked Ari" I deadpanned.

"But where would the fun be in that?" She tilted her head and I leaned forward and kissed her and then started walking up to meet and greet with Ari wrapped around me. We greeted her crew as they passed and sneaked kisses when we could and just had general chat about life on our way, just being us.

We arrived at meet and greet and I didn't want to interrupt her time with the fans, I let her down and kissed her before taking a seat on the sofa across from her Photo Booth. I watched her get ready to greet the fans and within a short amount of time they started entering one by one for their photographs. I watched my girl in action and sent her a smile whenever our eyes met, she would send me winks or blow me kisses. I had only once been a part of her meet and greet and that was when we met.

Flashback

"Okay girls are you ready? Do you have your tickets?" I bounced from foot to food trying to build excitement in my two moody teenage nieces. My sisters are older than me so when my oldest sister decided to have a kid I was only 10, which meant that there was not a too big of an age gap between me and my nieces. It meant that we were close, but not close enough that they still didn't find me annoying.

"Yes we have them". My niece youngest niece rolled her eyes at me. I tapped her on the head.

"Hey I'm the cool aunt remember? Who bought you Arina Grander tickets including meet and greet for Christmas, I want you to remember this when I am old and I need help finding my false teeth" I grinned sarcastically.

"Eww and its ARIANA GRANDE not ARINA GRANDER" Morgan gave a disgusted look like a typical 15 year old.

"Anyway why did you get yourself a ticket, have you even listened to a song?" Emerson the 17 year old scoffed.

"Hey don't be salty with me because your mother gave you a guys name" I gave her a pointed look. "And for your hormonal spotty information yes actually I have" I am not taking their teenage shit.

"Okay prove it, sing one of her songs." Morgan folds her arms and gives me a smug look I just want to wipe off with my boot.

But then I remember she is family.

Shit.

I really didn't know any of this chicks songs, I just thought she was super beautiful, I had heard them on the radio and thought they were good but I couldn't really recall them well enough to sing.

I bought these tickets as presents for the ungrateful brats in front of me, I know deep down they were grateful but their teenage moods refused to allow them to say thank you. I bought myself a ticket because A) I wanted to see a thing of beauty to see if it could truly exist and b) someone had to take them. My interest in music was varied but I had to admit I hadn't listened to a full Grande album.

I tried to think fast. Searching my brain for a popular song I have heard on the radio.

Oh. There's that one with the Minaj.

"okay okay, I got one" I got excited. Morgan made a motion with her hands as if to say, go on then.

"Been here all night.... been here all day.... oooo you got my booty ready to ride or die" I fake dance into them, but sing loud enough for only us to hear.

"Really?" Morgan asked me "you got my boot ready to ride or die? what are you smoking?" she looks horrified. I forget these girls idolise Ariana they will know if I got it wrong. Clearly I was not on point with the lyrics.

I suddenly feel the need to impress these kids.

"okay okay I got another one..." I close my eyes picturing the video and move my hand to the invisible beat only I can hear.

"bang bang into your womb, you know you want it, bang bang all over the room, wait a minute let me fake it there, wait a minute till ya ooooooooooooo". See I know that one. I smile proudly.

Morgan and Emerson look at each other and smirk. "Well done Aunty y/n" Emerson gives me a slow clap. I don't know if she is being genuine or sarcastic. "you actually know the bang bang song word for word, you should sing it to Ariana"

"Oh please she will feel inferior with these lungs" I smirk cockily. I am not being serious, they know that. I turn back to see our progress in the queue.

I hear a voice in just in front of us in the queue "it was just here, oh no, I had it to get through to here it must be around somewhere".

I saw a girl aged around 13 with a group of 4 other girls around her age.

She was panicking.

The young girl is furiously looking in her pockets and her clear backpack and starts searching the floor, she's starting to walk down the queue and checking the floor. "i'm sorry is my ticket on the floor?" she's asking random strangers.

"hey you seen a ticket?" I could see the girl becoming hysterical now and starting to cry.

A man with a head piece and clip board comes to the entrance and opens the door. "okay those for the meet and greet I need you to get your tickets out ready, no tickets no entry. If you have come with someone who has meet and greet, but you don't you have to stay outside his door until they are ready."

"where the hell is your ticket Elena" one of the panicky girls asks.

"I don't know it was in my pocket" she is full on crying now.

"I can't believe I won't get to meet her, I saved all my money from my newspaper rounds for a year for this."

"Sorry Elena, we will have to meet you after" I hear one of them try to console the girl with a rub to her shoulder. They are sympathetic but probably thanking God they didn't lose their tickets.

The poor girl is crying and slumps to the opposite side of the hall and slides down the wall crying.

I look at the ticket in my hand, do I really need to meet her I? I don't even know her songs.

"Emerson, Morgan" I catch the girls attention as they begin following the queue "I will meet you out here after the meet and greet okay? "

"wait? what? why are you not coming with us?" Morgan rushes out.

"Because you are big girls and you don't want me cramping your style, plus that kid right there looks like her world is ending because she can't meet grande." I point over to the kid and they both look over and give a sympathetic look.

"Plus, we all know she would just fall in love with me, because well look at me" I wave my hands up and down and around my body in a over the top style .

"yeah right you wish" Emerson giggles.

Morgan starts to speak "some times you are just too nice for your own good ass hole" she pushes me in the direction of the kid whose friends have already started to enter the meet and greet room.

"Love you to morganna!" I blow her a false kiss and bounce my way over the hysterical teen.

"Hey uh kid, you okay?" I tentatively ask. She looks up at me and the devastation I see in her eyes reflects the look I get in my eyes when my favourite pizza place is closed.

"No.. I lost my ticket... and I worked and saved so hard to meet her" she waves her arms exasperated.

" Okay well, look here's my ticket, you can go in with those two ugly sisters right there" I point to my nieces. Emerson flips me off.

I fake catch it and dramatically place it in my pocket.

"There friendly really" I give a small smile.

"what no? I can't take your ticket" the girl starts to stand.

"Honestly it's fine, I only know like two of her songs anyway.. the one with the womb" I make a motion with my finger as though she knows what I'm talking about.

"the womb? what" she gets a look of confusion.

"yeah you know bang bang" I narrow my eyes at this girl, shesh I thought she was a fan, thought she would know bang bang womb.

"Oh uh yeah, but are you sure? These tickets were not cheap and well it is Ariana grande" she sounds unsure.

"Really? I thought I bought Rhianna tickets, damn, best you go see her then kid" I put my hand out for her to take it.

The kid jumped into my arms and give me a big hug. "Omg thank you thank you thank you this means so much"

"your welcome, now go with Tweedle dum and Tweedle dee, they will help you find your friends" I pat her back.

I push her in their direction and motion to Morgan and Emerson that I will meet them at the end of the hall. They nod their heads and give a smile.

I just smile and wave.

I go to the end of the hall where the doors open and take a seat on an empty table that is there, dangling my legs, I open up my phone to play some games while I wait for the girls.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariana POV

The doors open to the meet and greet I am waiting for my fans to come in.

I love doing meet and greets, it gives me the chance to get up close and personal with the fans.

I only release 30 tickets as I like to spend time with each of the fans and take a photo them. I only get an hour as I just concluded the sound check.

I know some of these have used their life savings to meet me, so I want to give them the best experience.

I wasn't ready to tour but I had agreed to do this one off UK gig with proceeds going to a homeless charity for adolescents.

Sweetner came out a few months ago and then I broke up with Pete shortly after. I've been on my own a few months now and its the longest I've been single. But I felt more free than I have in a long time. I have been back in the studio already writing another album, which has been cathartic for many reasons.

My albums had tracked my love life and I had't been single most of my adult live until now. It was an enlightening but frightening experience, to write about dating, ending relationships and trying to find the right one. I was worried I would be alone forever but I had learnt enough from my past that I would no longer just settle for anyone, and I had a few dates here and there but none of them caught my eye.

I had promised my friends that the next person I was going to allow myself to be in a relationship with was going to be my soulmate and my one and only. I was going to be careful and take my time and if necessary be picky. If those I went on casual dates with didn't fit the bill, then.

Thank you next.

I wasn't going to force it anymore.

I had met most of the fans in the meet and greet and the line was coming to an end, each fan would want a hug and photographs with them. I happily obliged. The only thing I wasn't a fan fo doing was kissing peoples cheeks. I was a bit of a germaphobe.

Next up was three girls, the two taller girls sent the younger girl forward on her own.

I found that odd, I thought they would want to be together, before I had chance to say anything the younger girl enveloped me in a hug.

"hey honey, nice to meet you" I hugged back.

"would you like your picture with your friends?" I asked her as I was petting her head, she was quite small and around 12/13 years old

"Oh they have already gone," she looked down.

I look confused.

"They are not your friends?" I point to the girls behind her.

"Oh No, they are really cool, their aunt gave me her ticket"

That's cute, I'm guessing she couldn't come.

I take the picture with the girl who tells me her name is Elena.

Next up are the two girls I mistook for her friends.

"hey guys, how are you?"

The taller one who looked slightly older began to speak "Holy shit you are actually Ariana Grande" I laughed.

"shit am I?" I laughed back.

She gave me a hug.

The other one stood there and observed with a smile on her face. "Morgan you are embarrassing"

"Shut up Emerson!" the one mumbled into my shoulder to who I presume is her sister, she's still hugging me. This happens.

I laughed acknowledging this sibling rivalry. "I am guessing you two are sisters"

"How did you ever guess, I'm Emerson, the leech that won't let you go is my little sister Morgan"

"Nice to meet you both" I let go of Morgan and gave Emerson a hug.

"Hey I heard your aunt couldn't make it and gave her ticket to that kid" I pointed my thumbs behind me to the kid that just left.

I try to make light conversation they are the last of the meet and greet guests so I have some time.

"Oh no she could make it, she's outside that door" Morgan started explaining "That kid lost her meet and greet ticket and y/n felt sorry for her so gave her, her ticket."

"She's an idiot" Emerson butted in.

I give an impressed smirk "I think that's kind of sweet"

Morgan rolls her eyes "you haven't heard hear try to sing your song bang bang, she does not know the words but is so convinced she knows it, its embarrassing"

"So she's outside this door?" I ask, I am curious to meet this girl, I am not aware of anyone ever offering there couple of hundred dollar ticket to someone who has lost theirs, she should still have what she paid for.

"Let's bring her in here" Emerson's eyes widen.

"but... but.. she doesn't have her ticket" she stutters out.

"Honey I am Ariana Grande, she doesn't need a ticket if I say she doesn't" I lean to the side and cross my arms.

"The bitch got power" I hear Morgan mumble, "y/n will love her" she whispers to Emerson.

I shout to Big John on security "Hey there's a girl out there who doesn't have a ticket, send her in"

"But Ari" he tries to reason with me. I just give him a look.

"okay, what's her name?" John asks, he wants to make sure he's got the right girl.

I turn to Morgan and Emerson with an expectant look.

"Oh its y/n"

"cute name" I smile.

John disappears then reappears opening the door.

Behind him I can see a figure she is quite tall, and athletic type body, wearing ripped black jeans, white converse, with a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket. She is the hottest girl I have ever seen.

I stopped from shifting back and forth on my feet and just stared at her while my heart stopped.

She cautiously entered the room, like she shouldn't be there.

"Hey Y/n, over here" Emerson calls her over, the hottie starts to walk over until the most unexpected thing happened.

Toulouse went running up to this girl and sniffed around her.

Then I nearly died.

Toulouse jumped up and this girl caught him.

What the actual fuck.

Toulouse doesn't like anyone.

Well except me.

Toulouse is full on licking this chicks face, I feel a mixture of betrayal at Toulouse and jealously at Toulouse getting to lick her.

She is hot.

I hear the gasps of Victoria, Alexa and Scott at the side of the room, they know Toulouse hates people, he won't let them pet him let alone hold him and him lick them. He hates everyone but me, well me and her.

She walks over to us carrying Toulouse. who is still licking the shit out of her face. She is giggling and laughing and giving him attention back. Oh god she's an animal lover. I am fucked.

"Toulouse" I scold. He stops what is is doing for like a second before he gives me a bitch please look.

"Oh my god, I can't believe him, he doesn't like anyone" I say in amazement to this girl who is suddenly standing in front of me.

"He's yours?" that voice.

My heart just dropped into my stomach, and my panties just turned into a river.

I think Toulouse just found me the one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N so that's how you met.................

But was that the end of the evening????

So.... who wants some smut??? you thirsty shits????

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

17.7K 366 9
black reader. ariana grande imagines. ariana/you. gxg. maybe ariana + others and as u can tell from the reading time, my chapters r long so buckle u...
331K 9.3K 29
"I just want to fucking know why!? Why would you look me in the eyes, and fake the whole time? I was ready to come out for you! I am in love with you...
84.9K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader
17.6K 856 13
Right as I read her message. I accidentally clashed with some which sent my phone into the air "Ow, my bad, I'm so sorry" I said looking at the note...