First Love (A Min Yoongi Fan...

By Aleks_M_S

Ellie Boyer and Min Yoongi are newly acquainted. They would have never thought to end up... dating. Ellie wou... More

Before We Start...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
BONUS (NOT A CHAPTER!)
A/N - THANK YOU
A/N - Second Thank You
A/N: DUDE
A/N: I Swear to God...

31

137 1 2
By Aleks_M_S

"I hope you're looking forward to next week, Princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was midday by the time Ellie woke up. Yoongi wasn't next to her, so she couldn't sleep any longer. If she didn't feel his body heat next to her, she would wake up and not fall asleep unless he came back to bed.

She sat up with a heavy groan and looked around. She was in a, slightly, familiar room. It wasn't in a hotel that was for sure. It was, most likely, Yoongi's family home. She sighed and got out of bed, wrapping a robe around herself. She caught a glimpse of her shorts and tank top and assumed that Yoongi changed her clothes again.

She shrugged and quickly walked downstairs. Yoongi was on the couch, eating a bowl of cereal. He was wearing a black tank top and a pair of grey sweats. Ellie yawned again and fell back onto the couch next to Yoongi.

Unsurprisingly, Yoongi didn't flinch or jump. He just smiled and turned to the girl.

"Did you sleep well? You slept for a long time." Yoongi chuckled and Ellie yawned, stretched and nodded.

"Yeah." She smiled at the ground. "Are we going somewhere?" She suddenly asked. She watched Yoongi's face contort into a soft smile. Ellie was secretly hoping that he said 'no' and that they could laze around for the day after a whole night out and not in bed.

"Yeah, we are, but only to meet some of my friends." Yoongi stood up as he said this, going into the kitchen.

Ellie followed quietly as she sighed heavily.

"Can I just stay here, then?" She asked a little hopefully. Yoongi turned to the girl after cleaning the bowl and spoon and shook his head with a small laugh.

"No. You need to meet them too." Yoongi grinned. Ellie sighed. "They want to meet you." He smiled again, noticing the slight unhappy expression on the girl's face. Ellie looked up at him in confusion and a raised eyebrow.

"They want to meet me? Why?" She asked, not necessarily believing what Yoongi was saying. Yoongi nodded.

"I talk about you all the time through the phone. They started to think that you're fake because they always ask for a picture but I refuse." Yoongi chuckled a little as Ellie's eyes widened in disbelief before smirking. It was time for teasing.

"Why do they think I'm fake? Is it because it's unusual for you to have a girlfriend?" Ellie smirked as Yoongi's eyes widened at what he was hearing and his cheeks flushed bright pink. He laughed nervously.

"No, it's because you're my first girlfriend..." Yoongi whispered, looking down in shame. Ellie, on the other hand, was a little shocked. She expected Yoongi to have at least one girlfriend before her.

Ellie wasn't really sure why she was shocked. It seemed that Yoongi had told her before, but she simply couldn't remember.

"Oh..." Was all Ellie said before smiling and hugging the boy. "I'm lucky then!" She giggled at Yoongi's pink cheeks. He nodded and kissed the girl's lips.

"My friends will definitely love you." Yoongi smiled as Ellie's eyes brightened up at the comment.

"I'm glad." She smiled, walking upstairs and into their shared bedroom, flopping onto the bed as Yoongi walked in and sat down on the edge of the bed with a small laugh.

"My parents love you already as well." Yoongi smiled as Ellie looked up, not getting up. She smiled to herself. She didn't say anything, so Yoongi continued. "I'm planning something for next week, I hope you like it." He smiled before rushing to the bathroom before he could be asked anything.

"Hey! Min Yoongi! What are you planning?!" She shouted out, sitting up. "Aish, this guy." Ellie sighed.

Yoongi chuckled upon hearing the shout of the girl and simply went on with his morning routine.

When he came out of the bathroom, he was dressed and ready to go, despite the fact that they had to be at half-past three in the afternoon.

Ellie was in their, temporary, shared bedroom, picking out clothes for the meeting. She didn't bring many fancy clothes for the trip, as she wanted to be as comfortable as she could be.

She eventually ended up picking a short, pastel pink and navy blue summer dress and her pair of blue converse. She began to get changed when the door to the bedroom suddenly started to creak open. She panicked and snatched the blanket off the bed, covering her body.

"Are you done chang-." Yoongi cut his own words as he looked over at the girl who now had an evident blush on her cheeks. Yoongi chuckled, apologised and closed the door, deciding to wait for the girl in the living room.

Only a few minuted passed before Ellie was downstairs with her clothes now on. She was sitting on the couch, but a few centimetres or so away from Yoongi with her arms crossed.

The two sat in silence, mostly because Yoongi would've laughed if he opened his mouth to say anything while Ellie was too embarrassed to say anything.

As time passed, Yoongi got up and grabbed the girl's hand, pulling her towards the front door and pushing her.

"What the hell?!" She exclaimed. She almost fell over. Yoongi rolled his eyes and didn't spare the girl a glance. He was childish and deemed it his responsibility to ignore the girl, just as much as she had ignored him for a good hour and a half.

Yoongi kept walking, sneakily checking if the girl was following and, thankfully, she was. If she wasn't, she would've gotten lost.

"I'm talking to you!" Ellie shouted as she caught up to the boy and grabbed his sleeve. Yoongi smirked as he turned to the girl.

"Really? I didn't hear you." Yoongi smirked. Ellie rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"If you're going to act like this, I want to go home and I'm not meeting your friends." Ellie huffed. Her eyes started to tear up as she looked down a little ashamed. She knew that it wasn't a real fight. She was just emotional.

Yoongi noticed and his eyes widened, enveloping the girl in a tight hug, patting her on the back with soft words being whispered into her ear.

Once Ellie calmed down, the two pulled away and Ellie smiled softly.

"Sorry. I'm just a little... emotional." Ellie frowned. Yoongi looked at the girl fondly and nodded. He had some suspicions as to why. He leaned down to the girl's ear.

"There's chocolate there, so no worries." He smirked as the girl's eyes widened. He took her hand and led her to the Korean Barbeque he, Ellie and the group of friends were to meet up in.

The pair walked in, greeted the waiters with a bow and walked over to their booked table, where sat four of Yoongi's friend already. They waved at Yoongi as Ellie hid behind the boy a little. She was nervous. She was never really keen on meeting new people, but she trusted Yoongi so she knew the people were going to be just fine.

"Yoongi! Long time no see! Did you bring your girl?" A guy asked Yoongi. He nodded and shifted his body for him to see Ellie. She stood up a little straighter and smiled. She bowed politely. She was hoping that they spoke English. However, before Ellie could speak, the guy piped in as the other trio watched.

"Nice to meet you. You're very pretty." The boy smiled sweetly. "My name's Hwang Changmin, but just call me Chang." He stretched out a hand towards Ellie. Ellie, a little confused, looked at the boy with an apologetic smile.

"I don't understand Korean." She smiled sheepishly and the boy looked a little taken aback but nodded.

"I'm sorry for assuming you were Korean. My name's Hwang Changmin, but just call me Chang." He introduced himself, again, in English. Ellie nodded and shook the boy's hand.

"My name's Ellie." She introduced herself and looked over the boy. He had his hair dyed dirty blond, his skin was pale and his eyes were a dark brown. He was wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a navy blue sweater.

"Let's sit down." Yoongi piped and Ellie nodded. She moved to the far end, right next to the window as Yoongi sat next to her, facing Yoongi's friends who all smiled at the girl.

The second guy was the second to talk.

"Hi! I heard you're not from here?" He asked nicely. Ellie nodded.

"I live in America." She smiled and the boy nodded, extending a big hand towards the girl.

"My name's Yang Changho but just call me Yang." He shook her hand firmly and Ellie nodded with a small, polite, bow.

"Ellie. It's nice to meet you." She smiled, glancing over at Chang. He was pouting. Ellie smiled and he waved a little. Yoongi leaned back and took in the interaction.

Yang looked slightly different than Chang, but only slightly. The main differences in their appearances were the glasses and the hair. Yang's hair was a little shorter and was naturally black. He also had piercings.

"Hi!" One of the girls exclaimed in a bubbly tone, making Ellie jump a little, forgetting that the girls were even there.

"Hello." Ellie smiled. The girl bit her lip. The girls were the ones who didn't know English as well as Ellie, Yoongi, Chang or Yang.

"I'm Ryong Jihee. Call me Ji" She smiled. Ellie smiled back and nodded with a small glance at Yoongi and a nudge.

"Could you translate to the girls?" She asked sweetly and Yoongi nodded, kissing the girl's lips lovingly.

"What do you want to say?" Yoongi asked as Yang and Chang watched the pair with smiled on their faces as the girl's looked down at the table, ashamed that they didn't know English very well.

"My name's Ellie, I hope it's not too weird for us to talk and I hope we can get along." Yoongi nodded at that and told the girls, to which he referred to as Ji and Rin. The girls smiled brightly at Ellie's attitude. She was willing to get along with them and talk, despite the language barrier.

"My name is..." The girl paused as if thinking about what to say next as Ellie simply smiled a small, encouraging, smile and waited. "My name is Kun Hyorin. Please Call me Rin. Nice to meet you." Rin blushed as she finished but Ellie smiled and clapped a little.

"You're not bad." She smiled and the girls' moods lifted at the praise. Before they knew it, the four started to converse about the most random of things as they drank some wine and ate some food along with it.

Ellie wasn't really paying attention to what was being said until the topic of Yoongi came up. The conversation was directed towards Ellie, so she had to join in.

"You know, Ellie, Yoongi never stops talking about you. It's almost as if he found a singer that he started to like! I guess I just forget him saying that you're American..." Yang joked, whispering the last part to himself, and Ellie bit her lip and glanced at Yoongi who chuckled.

"Well, considering that Ellie is a singer..." Yoongi smirked at, both, Yang and Chang who nearly choked as the girls have left the moment the conversation of Yoongi had started, saying that they needed to leave and visit a relative.

"She's also a singer?" Chang said in a hushed tone and Ellie nodded. Yoongi put his arm around the girl and smiled.

"I go by the stage name Tina McKenzie..." Ellie said quietly. Yang gasped loudly.

"Seriously? You're really popular in our friend group!" He laughed and Yoongi eyed him with a dangerous look and Yang raised his arms up in defence. "Sorry, didn't mean it like that." He chuckled. Yoongi nodded a little bitterly and Ellie giggled.

"I'm glad I have some fans." Ellie smiled brightly and Chang sighed, glancing at his watch.

"Yang and I need to leave, sorry for the inconvenience." They apologised with a bow and left the restaurant. Ellie stood up, ready to go but Yoongi pulled the girl back down.

"Where do you think you're going?" He teased and Ellie rolled her eyes.

"Aren't we supposed to leave now, too?" She asked a little confused. Yoongi shook his head no and took the girl's hands into his own.

"You still have some more people to meet!" Yoongi said excitedly. Ellie nodded and slumped back down as the bell at the door dinged, making Yoongi look up and smile. He stood up and walked over to the two guys that walked in.

"Yoongi!" They said in unison. Yoongi laughed and led them over back to the table and told them to sit down. The two glanced at Ellie and smiled.

"You must be the Ellie we've been told so much about!" One of the guys said in perfect English. Ellie smiled and fixed her hair. "My name's Hatsu." He smiled and Ellie nodded again. The other guy just kept staring at the girl, making her uncomfortable. Yoongi rolled his eyes and kicked the boy under the table. He yelped in pain and glanced at Ellie again with a smirk, making Yoongi tighten the grip around the girl's waist.

"Hello, beautiful." He smirked wider as Yoongi growled a low 'Watch it'. The guy rolled his eyes and sighed. "My name's Kobayashi. Just call me Koba." He smiled, winking at the girl making her look down.

After an hour or so, the pair left and Yoongi finally let go of the girl's waist, which now felt as if it was going to have a bruise for the next year.

Yoongi mumbled something under his breath that Ellie didn't catch but didn't have time to ask as two girls walked up and sat down opposite the pair and gasped, clasping their hands over their mouths as they looked at Ellie.

Ellie looked at them, completely confused.

"Tina?! What are you doing here?!" The first girl with blonde hair asked. Ellie chuckled at that.

"First off, my real name's Ellie and I'm Yoongi's girlfriend." She smiled. The girl's mouths opened wide and they stayed like that for a good five minutes before composing themselves.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Ellie. My name's Jintana. Just call me Jin." She smiled, although she seemed a little nervous still. Ellie rolled her eyes and grabbed a napkin.

"Do you have a pen?" She asked and the girl looked into her purse, pulling out a permanent marker, handing it to Ellie. She smiled and scribbled her signature on both of them, using her stage name, handing the pen and the two napkins over to the two girls as they squealed happily.

"Okay, okay. My name is Areva. Just call me Ari and Oh my god! Thank you so much!" She jumped in her seat and Ellie nodded.

The four chatted away for what seemed like hours until the two pairs had parted ways and went back home.

Ellie flopped onto the couch with a loud sigh and a yawn.

"Tired?" Yoongi asked and Ellie nodded. He chuckled and told her to go to bed. She pouted.

"Five more minutes." She smiled as Yoongi nodded in approval as he sat down next to the girl and faced her with a serious expression.

"What did you think of my friends?" He asked. Ellie nodded in approval of them.

"They were all very nice! Especially Jin and Ari." She smiled at the not-so-distant memory. Yoongi nodded.

"What about Koba?" He asked cautiously and Ellie bit her lip.

"I didn't mind him, he just has the talent to make me uncomfortable." Ellie sighed and stood up with a big yawn, saying that she'll get changed and go to sleep. Yoongi nodded and waited for the girl to leave the room.

"Everyone but Kobayashi. Got it." He muttered to himself, following the girl up to their shared room, finding Ellie already in bed, snuggled up but not yet asleep. Yoongi sighed as he took off his pair of jeans and slipped a pair of sweats, climbing into bed bare-chested and letting Ellie curl up to him.

The pair soon fell asleep to the sound of their own peaceful breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the proper descriptions for all the side characters in the book (I might use some band members of groups) PS: The descriptions aren't that important, It's just to help me remember how they look like and their nationalities for the upcoming chapters. PPS: The side characters are the ones I already used and the ones that are coming up, so if you hate spoilers (?) then don't read this part, I guess.

Hirai Momo (Momo from Twice)

Nationality - Japanese
Look - Big smile; Big brown eyes; Pale skin; Looks happy all the time
Hair (picked) - Brown; Strawberry Blonde

Hyungwon (Monsta X)

Nationality - South Korean
Look - Big lips; Pale skin; Long-ish hair; Dorky
Hair (Picked) - Brown; Pink

Shownu (Monsta X)

Nationality - South Korean
Look - Plump lips; Pale skin; Big brown eyes; Piercings
Hair (Picked) - Brown; Grey

Wonho (Monsta X)

Nationality - South Korean
Look - Small eyes; Pale skin; Big Ears (Sorry not sorry); Full lips
Hair (Picked) - Black; Half-blue

Minhyuk (Monsta X)

Nationality - South Korean
Look - Small lips; Big eyes; Plae skin; Smiley
Hair (Picked) - Brown/Black; Blond

Jeonghun (Samuel Kim)

Nationality - South Korean
Look - Unusual (looks foreign); Big brown eyes; Tanned; Dork
Hair (Picked) - Blond; Purple

Jordan (Amber from f(x))

Nationality - American
Look - Pale skin; Brown eyes; Small lips; Tomboy
Hair (Picked) - Black; Brown

Ryon Jihee - Ji (Dahyun from Twice)

Nationality - South Korean
Look - Big smile; Pale skin; Small lips; Brown eyes
Hair (Picked) - Dirty Blonde; Dark Brown, Pink and Orange Ombre

Kun Hyorin - Rin (JiU from Dreamcatcher)

Nationality - South Korean
Look - Pale skin; Small lips; Brown eyes; Smiles a lot
Hair (Picked) - Black; Red

Hwang Changmin - Chang (Taeyong from NCT)

Nationality - South Korean
Look - Big brown eyes; Tanned (slightly); Small lips; Bulky
Hair (Picked) - Blonde; Red

Yang Changho - Yang (Zion.T)

Nationality - South Korean
Look - Tanned (slightly); Full lips; Brown eyes; Black hair
Hair (Picked) - Black; Black

Kobayashi - Koba (Yuta from NCT)

Nationality - Japanese
Look - Big lips; Pale-ish; Brown eyes; Big smile
Hair (Picked) - Purple

Hatsu (Yuto from Pentagon)

Nationality - Japanese
Look - Usually curly hair; Big brown eyes; Pale skin; Small lips
Hair (Picked) - Grey; Black

Jintana - Jin (Ellie from Blackpink)

Nationality - Thai
Look - Big brown eyes; Pale skin; Full lips; Generally very pretty
Hair (Picked) - Blonde; Blood Orange

Avera - Ari (Sorn from CLC)

Nationality - Thai
Look - Big eyes; Tanned (Slightly); Pretty; Loud
Hair (Picked) - Brown; Dirty blonde

Ellie Boyer (Ellie's Mum)

Nationality - American
Look - Fair skin; Brown eyes; Brown hair; Always looks tired
Hair - Brown

Min Yoosun - Sun (Yoongi's Mum)

Nationality - South Korean
Look - Small brown eyes; Pale skin; Black hair; Small lips
Hair - Bob-cut black

Min Youngho - Yong (Yoongi's Father)

Nationality - South Korean
Look - Tanned; Brown eyes; Small lips; Old
Hair - Short and brown

Min Taehyun - Tae (Yoongi's Younger Brother)

Nationality - South Korean
Look - Very similar to Yoongi; Brown hair
Hair - Brown

Min Hyonjin - Jinnie (Yoongi's Older Brother)

Nationality - South Korean
Look - Older version of Yoongi; Red hair
Hair - Red

Min Sungeun - Sung (Yoongi's, Youngest, Sister)

Nationality - South Korean but grew up in Canada
Look - Girl version of Yoongi; Very pretty
Hair - Black and never allowed to dye it

Grace Cameron (Ellie's Old Teacher)

Nationality - English (Lives in the USA)
Look - Big glasses; Chubby; Small/short; Bob-cut hair
Hair - Bob-cut and brown

Skyler Hines - Sky (Old Classmate)

Nationality - American
Look - Blonde hair; Tanned; Blue eyes; Freckles
Hair - Long and Blonde

Indigo Doherty - Indie (Old Classmate)

Nationality - American
Look - Brown hair; Brown eyes; Pale; Smiley
Hair - Brown

Gale Tanner - Galley (Old Classmate)

Nationality - American
Look - Blonde hair; Big eyes; Pale skin; Seems cold at first

Hair - Blonde

Robin Walters - Robby (Old Classmate)

Nationality - American
Look - Black hair; Blue eyes; Tanned; Happy all the time
Hair - Black Mullet

Jay Barone - Jay (Old Classmate)

Nationality - American
Look - Purpled dyed hair; Blue eyes; Pale skin; Scary-looking
Hair - Purple

Brian Whitehead - Brian (Old Classmate)

Nationality - American
Look - Chestnut hair; Hazel eyes; Tanned; Gay
Hair - Chestnut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 2.8K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
6.1K 690 15
__________ I'm your boyfriend. And I'll always be your boyfriend, until the day I become your husband. ... Right ? __________ -a love journey of Suga...
20.9K 555 10
He never wanted to marry someone but he did. He doesn't believe in love but falls in love with a girl at first sight. What will be his story of love...
338K 16.6K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...