Disney Facts! Volume 2

By PrincessAura273

Welcome to VOLUME 2 of the magical fact book of all things Disney! In this book you'll read interesting facts... More

Facts 1-30
Facts 31-60: Star vs. The Forces of Evil Facts
Facts 61-90: Captain America Civil War Themed Page
Facts 91-120: Finding Dory Themed Page
Facts 121-150
Authors Note: Requests!
Facts 151-180: The Princess & The Frog
Facts 181-210: Moana Themed Page
Facts 211-240: Rogue One Themed Page
Facts 241-270
Facts 271-300: Lady & The Tramp Themed Page
Facts 301-330: Doctor Strange Themed Page
Facts 331-360
Facts 361-390: Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 Themed Page
Facts 391-420: Pirates - Dead Men Tell No Tales
Facts 421-450: Cars 3 Themed Page
Facts 451-480
Facts 481-510: Spider-Man: Homecoming Themed Page
Facts 511-540
Facts 541-570
Facts 571-600: Peter Pan Themed Page
Facts 601-630: The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Facts 631-660: Thor Ragnarok Themed Page
Facts 661-690: Coco Themed Page
Facts 691-720: Black Panther Themed Page
Facts 721-750
Facts 750-780: Incredibles 2
Facts 781-810: Avengers Infinity War Themed Page
Facts 811 - 840: Mary Poppins Returns Themed Page
Facts 841-870: Ralph Breaks The Internet Facts
Facts 871-900: Captain Marvel Themed Page
Facts 901-930: Avengers Endgame Themed Page
Facts 931-960: Aladdin (2019) Themed Page
Facts 961-990: Toy Story 4 Themed Page

Facts 991-1030: Spider-Man: Far From Home Themed Page

117 7 2
By PrincessAura273

Suit up, grab your web shooters and book a flight to Europe, let's learn some facts about the second Spider-Man film in the MCU, Spider-Man: Far From Home!

WARNING: This update WILL contain spoilers from the movie, if you have yet to see it, go see the movie first before reading this or read it at your own risk. 

Fact #991
Peter's suitcase has the letters "BFP" on it. This refers to Benjamin Franklin Parker, Peter Parker's Uncle Ben whose death motivated him to become Spider-Man.

Fact #992
As is common in MCU films, a clip prominently shown in multiple trailers is entirely absent from the finished movie. In this case, a scene showing Spider-Man defeating a gang of bad guys in a restaurant (while wearing his nanotech Iron Spider suit first seen in Avengers: Infinity War)  before departing on his school trip to Europe is not shown in the final version of the film (though it is briefly mentioned by May). 

Fact #993
In the film, Spider-Man mentions Captain Marvel, which marks the first time a MCU character referred to Carol Danvers by that name.

Fact #994
According to storyboard artist Jeffrey Henderson, Mysterio was supposed to be one of the villains in Sam Raimi's canceled Spider-Man 4. He was to be played by cult icon Bruce Campbell, a childhood friend and longtime collaborator of Raimi's, who had made cameos in all three Spider-Man films.

Fact #995
Peter's passport lists August 10th as his birthday. Spider-Man's first appearance was in Amazing Fantasy #15, released August 10th, 1962, in real life Tom Holland's birthday is June 1st.

Fact #996
United Airlines has a safety video tie-in with Spider-Man that features Ned (Jacob Batalon), along with a tribute to Stan Lee.

Fact #997
The license plate on the car driven by Fury and Maria Hill is MTU83779, which references Marvel Team Up issue 83 from July, 1979 called Spider-man and Nick Fury. 

Fact #998
The oversized check Happy presents early in the film says "Synchrony" on it. Synchrony Bank is the company who distributes the Marvel Credit Card.

Fact #999
A wrestling poster featuring Crusher Hogan can be seen backstage at the charity fundraiser. Crusher Hogan was the wrestler that a masked Peter Parker got in the ring with in Spider-Man's first appearance in Amazing Fantasy #15.

Fact #1000
This is Samuel L. Jackson's 3rd consecutive MCU appearance as Nick Fury following Captain Marvel and Avengers: Endgame. This also the first time an MCU character has appeared in 3 films in 1 year.

Fact #1001
This's the first Marvel-Avengers crossover movie without a cameo by Stan Lee, co-creator of the MCU.

Fact #1002
This is the first live-action appearance of Mysterio ever in a Spider-Man live action setting. Other appearances were animated. 

Fact #1003
It was heavily rumored that Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) would make an appearance, but was shut down by producer Kevin Feige. However, he is briefly mentioned.

Fact #1004
Director Jon Watts has confirmed that Michael Keaton, Laura Harrier and Michael Mando would not be reprising their roles from Spider-Man: Homecoming in this film.

Fact #1005
When Mysterio and Peter Parker are having a drink, the song playing in the background is "A Town Called Malice" by The Jam. This song is also in "Billy Elliott", a musical that Tom Holland made his debut as the title character in 2008.

Fact #1006
Marks the official MCU debut of J. Jonah Jameson, a fan favorite character who has not been in a film since Spider-Man 3 (2007). Interestingly, he is played by the same actor, J.K. Simmons, who portrayed him in that Spider-Man trilogy. 

Fact #1007
Shortly after the release of Captain America: Civil War (2016) (which introduced Spider-Man to the MCU), there was a fan theory that the BARF technology was created by Quentin Beck (Mysterio) sparking the speculation that he was going to be the villain in Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017). While the Vulture was chosen as the villain of Homecoming, Far From Home villain is Mysterio and confirms the fan theory that he was indeed the creator of the technology (which Tony took credit for it).

Fact #1008
While Hydro-Man is not technically in the film, Flash Thompson is researching the aquatic terror and brings up an article regarding science experiments done on a sailor named Morris Bench, who is Hydro-Man in the comics.

Fact #1009
When Peter and Ned are in their classroom discussing Peter's "plans" with MJ toward the start of the movie, there is a rather large collage of Iron Man images on a bulletin board behind Peter; visible behind Ned above the blackboard (and ostensibly opposite to the Iron Man collage) are a series of surrealist prints, the most identifiable being "The False Mirror" (1929) by Rene Magritte, which foreshadows the plot of the movie and the role of Mysterio as a false reflection of Iron Man.

Fact #1010
The final Post-Credits scene verifies a theory that was introduced in Captain Marvel (2019); that Nick Fury is (at least sometimes) actually a Skrull. However, Talos is serving as somewhat of an ambassador to fill in for Fury while he seems to be overseeing Captain Marvel/Cosmic Avengers-level missions. Presumably, after the events of The Avengers (2012) when he knew the team was assembled, Fury took his skills to space and left Talos in his place, which is why Fury is eating diagonally-cut toast in Avengers: Age of Ultron  (for he told Carol Danvers that he despises diagonally-cut toast).

Fact #1011
When Peter opens up the hologram display on the suit-machine, several prototype suit designs can be seen leftover from Tony's work. One of these suits is the Iron Spider suit from the Civil War comics, which sports a different design than the Iron Spider suit seen in Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Avengers: Endgame (2019), and this film. Also included is the Anti-Ock suit featured in Spider-Man (2018) the video game.

Fact #1012
The song Happy plays while Peter is designing his new suit is "Back In Black" by AC/DC, the same song that is played during the opening of the first Iron Man film. Hilariously, Peter mistakes the band to be Led Zeppelin, whose "Immigrant Song" was prominently featured in Thor: Ragnarok (2017).

Fact #1013
During Mysterio's hallucination-interrogation of Spider-Man he morphs a full-moon into his iconic "fishbowl" helmet this is a visual nod to a similar scene which appeared in Spider-Man: The Animated Series (1994).

Fact #1014
In the sequence before the credits roll, when Peter is swinging through New York and passes by the old Avengers Tower which had been bought by a new owner as revealed in Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), an advertisement for the buildings future indicates: "We can't wait for you to see whats coming next" (or something to that extent), followed with a graphic that counts: 1,2,3,.... This is possibly a foreshadowing of either the Baxter Building or of OsCorp as both are technologically advanced companies not unlike Stark Industries.

Fact #1015
When Peter Parker is debriefed by Quentin Beck, Beck mentions that he is from a different earth and that the one the events were taking place in was the 616 universe. In Marvel comics, the main continuity of events occur on Earth-616.

Fact #1016
Ben Mendelsohn reprises his role as Talos from Captain Marvel (2019) during the end credits - it is revealed that Talos had been taking over as Nick Fury for some unknown period of time.

Fact #1017
The 4 entities seen in this film are the Elementals, known as Hellfire (made of fire), Hydron (made of water), Magnum (made of earth) and Zephyr (made of wind). This was confirmed by Kevin Feige and is also mentioned in one of the latest trailers.

Fact #1018
When Peter's classmates defeat the drone in the Tower of London, they use a combination of weapons symbolic of departed Avengers. Betty uses a suit of armor (Iron Man, deceased), MJ uses a hammer-like mace (Thor, in space), and Ned uses a shield (Captain America, in the past/aged).

Fact #1019
The camera used by Peter's teacher while in Italy (the one that's dropped in the water) seems to pay homage to the one used by Peter Parker in the 90's cartoon.

Fact #1020
With his appearance in the post credits scene as J. Jonah Jameson, J.K. Simmons becomes the third actor to star in a Marvel Cinematic Universe film and a DC Extended Universe film, after Zachary Levi and Djimon Hounsou. Ayelet Zurer also starred in Man of Steel and the Marvel series Daredevil, but did not appear in a MCU film.

Fact #1021
Mysterio, at one point, shows Spider-Man an illusion of an undead Iron Man. This is likely a reference to the famous Marvel Zombies storyline.

Fact #1022
Peter Parker's identity as Spider-Man is revealed to the public in the mid-credits scene, as a final act of defiance from Quentin Beck and his men.

Fact #1023
The up turned car on Tower Bridge has the number plate TASM 143. This comic introduced Cyclone when Spider-man was in Paris, Paris being the only country Spider-man did not get to visit!

Fact #1024
Early on in the film Nick Fury breaks a fourth wall of sorts by referencing the Star Wars films. Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury) played a substantial role in the prequel films of the Star Wars saga as Jedi master Mace Windu.

Fact #1025
When the Stark Jet enters the UK, the caption states the Dorset coastline. Flying from Amsterdam to London you would cross the eastern coast of England, entering over the coast of Essex but the Dorset Chalk Cliffs are on the South West coastline which is 160 miles away.

Fact #1026
Based on the shots in the scenes both prior and after, the students are staying at a hotel on the main island of Venice. When they depart, a bus picks them up. However, in reality, motor vehicles are not allowed in the city, especially not buses or coaches. It would be impossible for them to navigate the winding streets or canals.

Fact #1027
Multiple errors relative to European trains. Spider-Man is shown hopping atop a high-speed "bullet train" from Prague to Berlin, and later inadvertently ending up on one from Berlin to the Netherlands. There are no bullet trains at all in the Czech Republic, and none that directly connect Berlin to any destination in the Netherlands - certainly not to the small town where Spider-Man ends up.

Fact #1028
Peter's classmates appear to travel from Prague to London via train. There is no direct train route of any kind between the two cities, and it would take nearly a full day of travel to connect through a minimum of four stations en route.

Fact #1029
Some have speculated that Mysterio is a mystic like Doctor Strange. 

Fact #1030
With Far From Home ending Phase 3 of the MCU, confirmed films set for Phase 4 thus far are Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 3, Black Widow, Doctor Strange 2, Black Panther 2, and The Eternals. 

*******

Hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I do! Have a magical day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
70.2K 3.2K 74
❤️
80.3K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
26.8K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........