[JJBAxReader] TimeGoer Over H...

By JonathanJoestar____

[Y/N] is a girl who lives a normal life and loves JJBA but, one day, [Y/N] ends up getting transported into d... More

Living your normal life Until...
Phantom Blood: meeting Jonathan?
Phantom Blood: messing with Dio
Phantom Blood: football field
Phantom blood: Dio's problem
Birthday boy!
Phantom Blood: Dio caught!
Phantom Blood: Meeting Speedwagon!!!
Phantom Blood: Dio's transformation!
What happened:
Phantom Blood: Speedwagons kiss!
Phantom Blood: William Zepelli?
For my friends
Phantom Blood: Jack the Ripper (J.T.R)
Outfit
Phantom Blood: DIO!!!!
Phantom blood: Wedding. (Part 1)
Phantom Blood: Wedding (Part 2)
Phantom Blood: The Battle
Phantom blood: End
Battle Tendency: JOSEPH YOU FOOL!
Battle Tendency: Off to eat with Joseph and Erina
Battle Tendency: Tequila Tequila!
Battle Tendency: Ra Ra RasPutin!!!
Battle Tendency: Mi Amore~!
You guys make me so happy
Battle Tendency: Princess?!
Omg Omg Thank you!!!!
(♥ω♥*)
Battle Tendency: Kiddnaped By Flames
Battle Tendency: The Pillarmen.
I may be leaving early??
Battle Tendency: Wham!
Batte Tendancy: Battle for the stone and the girl!
Battle Tendency: Bloody Stream
Battle Tendency: End
Stardust Crusaders: SHUT UP YOU BITCH!
I'M BACK
Stardust Crusaders: I think I'm in love.
Stardust Crusaders: She'll be mine. (Part 1)
Stardust Crusaders: She'll be mine (part 2)
Stardust Crusaders: Wounded hearts
Stardust Crusaders: Perverted Mind
Stardust Crusaders: I Got The Horses In The Back- (part 1)
Stardust Crusaders: I Got The Horses In The Back (part 2)
Stardust Crusaders: CALL 9-1-1 IT'S A PEDO!!!
Stardust Crusaders: Terrence D'arby
Stardust Crusaders: Terrence Is Heavily In Love (1)
Hello!!
Stardust Crusaders: Terrence D'arby heavily in love (2)
Stardust Crusaders: ABDUL, IGGY!!! NOO!!!!
Kakyoin vs DIO
Stardust Crusaders: Sono Chino Kioku
Diamond Is Unbreakable: Meeting Josuke and Koichi!!
Diamond is Unbreakable: Angelo part 1

Battle Tendency: Hard Romance

4.4K 88 95
By JonathanJoestar____

   I walked down the hallway. I thought I was alone but, I turn around seeing Suzie Q. "Suzie?" She runs up to me and hugs. "Mademoiselle!!! Lisa Lisa wants you!" I nodded and ran into her room. I opened the door and saw her in the tub. "U-uhm..." I stood there. "Get undressed and get in [Y/N]." I undressed and slowly got in the tub with Lisa. Lisa flipped me around and massaged my back. I leaned into it and sighed. Lisa pulled me onto her and her breasts pressed against my back. Lisa hummed into my ear and rubbed my thigh. "Lisa you okay??" I said looking up at her. She nodded her head and began rubbing my arms. I squeaked when Lisa rubbed her arms around my breast's.

Joseph's POV
☆~~~~~~~~• . . . • ~~~~~~~☆

I walked into Lisa Lisa's room. I heard a squeak come from the bathroom. I peaked through the keyhole and saw Lisa folding [Y/N]'s breast's. I stared and silently whooped.
When I heard a shriek I swung open the door.
Your POV
☆~~~~~~~~• . . . • ~~~~~~~☆

Joseph slammed the door opened and I covered my breasts. I look over at Suzie. "CAESAR, JOJO!!!" I shrieked. I fell down to the ground and began bleeding from the back. Joseph runs over to me and wipes the blood off my back. Caesar slams the door open, seeing Lisa and I naked. Mostly Caesar eyes me. He runs over and puts his jacket on me. I cried and held onto Lisa. After the 'moment.' I sat in the bathroom, still naked. Caesar walks over to me and blushes. "Mademoiselle...do you need help..?" I looked away and silently sobbed. Caesar bent down and rubbed my back. I flipped around and hugged him. Caesar rested his hands around my waist and kissed me. I softly pushed away and covered myself again. Caesar took off his shirt and takes off his coat that he putted on me. He slips his shirt on me and puts the coat back on me. I looked at him. He smiled. He takes some pink stuff out of his pockets and smears the same marks on my cheeks, even puts his headband on my head. I walked out with him holding my side.

I FINALLY ADDETH THY PHOTO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 3K 30
Yes, give time to edit... but here's some one shots :) X Female reader X Male reader X Gender neutral X open to lgbtq+ Currently editing so will...
70 3 1
Love is difficult, strange, unpredictable, wonderful, it makes you do crazy things. It's hard to find the right words, especially for non-ordinary gu...
25.7K 510 35
He's a handsome blonde and can pick any girl he wants. He walks into a classroom and everyone wants to be his girlfriend or have his baby. Then their...