Mama's Baby, Papa's Maybe

By Nangianni

The saying 'Mama's baby, papa's maybe' was a popular one, especially in the black community. Twenty-six year... More

Description
Main Characters
Prologue
MBPM | 1
MBPM | 2
MBPM |3
MBMP |4
MBMP |5
MBMP |6
MBMP | 7
MBMP |8
MBMP | 9
MBMP | 10
MBMP | 11
MBMP | 12
MBMP |13
MBMP |14
MBMP| 15
Hey Guys!

Copyright ©

9.3K 167 0
By Nangianni

Copyright © 2019 by Nangianni

"Mama's Baby, Papa's Maybe"

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.3K 31
Kendra Why won't he listen to me, when I tell him its a better life out there for him? Why is he turnin to that life? Why is he trying to be somethi...
5.6K 221 14
Yazzmine Lyles, 25 and single mother to a six year old little boy. Yazzmine is just trying to live out her life to the fullest and take care of her s...
476K 12.9K 17
Bad boys: people view them as unfit fathers. Why? Well, their bad boy lifestyle of course. That's where Asher Cain comes in. Throughout his whole hig...
5.6K 199 24
They're Back! Yasmine & The Blacks are back battling their toughest enemy yet, along with their own demons will they ever get their life of peace? C...