Somebody I Used To Know-N.H [...

By youaremysuxshixe

"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back-keep it. If it doesn't-it was never yours" ~~~~~~~~~~~ ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Hey guys!

THANK YOU

73 7 1
By youaremysuxshixe

I'm sorry this isn't a chapter!

I'm writing while you're reading this, it'll hopefully be up tonight :)

But..THANK YOU FOR NEARLY 300K READS!! (Or if you're reading this later on..THANK YOU FOR 300K+ READS!!)

You all mean so much to me and I'm so happy that you'll enjoying it, tomorrow I'm going to be updating quite a bit and I'm going to write a Hayes Grier fanfic, so please read that when it's out.

If you have anything you want to say, then you can comment here :)

I'm going to start doing dedications/shout-outs, so the first vote of every chapter will get a dedication! Including this one!

Have a good day/night/evening/afternoon, wherever you are, I love you all! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 65 21
[COMPLETED] Never Trust a pretty face boys!!! :) That's what happened to Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlison, Justin Bieber, and Za...
60.3K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...
6.3K 265 9
One Direction has been a band for 3 years now. Liam, Niall, and Zayn have noticed that Harry and Louis have a special connection. The boys ask them a...
10.2K 63 32
Meet Megs: honest, kind, Loving and, just so happens to be best friends with Niall Horan. She asks him to come down to visit. But, will Megs complete...