Hey, Love. [on hiatus] ✔

By euphoriacion

Amber Lindt is a 17-year-old girl. After her parents' divorce, she is forced to move to a different state. Sh... More

Thank You So Much
1- Home Sweet Home
2- Springfield High
3- Charging Failure
4- Mr. Jerk Or Demon
5- Party Time
6 - Kiss?
7- First Time Drunk?
8- NO FUDGING WAY!
9- Reflexes!
10- Hangover
11- Life Story
12- Pair
13- Creep
14- Try Harder
16- Knight In Shining Converse
17- Nice Caiden?
18- Rivalry
19- Lesson Learnt
20- Captain Roger's..
21- The Bad Boy's Hobby
22- Parental Questions
23- Trip!
24 - One Room, One Bed.
25- Cuddling Is Perfect For Fighting sadness
26- Freaking Out.
27- The Race.
28- The Race (Part 2)
29- caiden's past
31 - The Date (Part 2)
32- wild amber.
33 - Cute Caiden.
34 - Everything's Going Down.
34 - My Angel
35- Stolen Kisses
36 - Hot Waves
37- The Lady In Scarlet
38- Come Home Darlin'
39 - Young Love
40 - Absorbent And Yellow And Porous Is He
41- A Daredevil Eh?
42- My Lovely French Fry
43- Buubli.
44 - I'm Saying WAP WAP WAP
45- Like A Glowing Shimmer In A Hoard Of Dullness.
46- Skin On Skin

30 - The Date.

5.6K 147 64
By euphoriacion

@sadiee20 my first shoutout. Okay your comment just made my day so thank you so much. I loved it.
_________________

I slump down on the couch annoyed by the fact that the movie is so damn boring.

"umm amber?" caiden says out of nowhere.

"yeah" I say not looking at him.

"let's go out, just the two of us".

I stare wide eyed at him.

Is he asking me out on a date?.

"oh, okay. But I need to go to my house to change" I say straightening myself.

"okay then, let's go" he says holding my hand and pulling me with him.

"umm guys we are going out for a bit" caiden says to his friends.

"cool" they say without looking at him except for Sam who just winks at me.

Weird.
..................

I rush into my room, scrambling through my closet to find myself a good outfit for this date.
Caiden left to his house to change and he'll be back to pick me up.

Caiden asked me out!

Oh my God!

He just asked me out.

He just -

"can you shut up? Okay you are going on a date. Stop shouting." Tyler shouts from his room

I blush and shut my mouth.

After minutes I pick out a black net off shoulder top with flowers embroided on it along with some black high waisted denim shorts and some black boots to top it all. I wear a 'baby girl' necklace and make a braided crown with my hair.

I carry a cute black sling bag for my phone, power bank and some cash.

I apply a light layer of lip gloss and apply some makeup on my face. I spray some perfume on my body and some on wrist and neck.

After getting ready I sit on my bed calling Sam.

"hey Sam"

"hi, what's up?"

"caiden just asked me out! Like on a date!"

"oh my God, finally" she screams.

"I know, I know I am kinda nervous"

"okay sis what did you wear? Send me a picture".

"okay wait up" I say and click a picture of myself and send it to her.

"ohhh....... Damn hun you look amazing, caiden's gonna be on his knees"

"really?" I blush at her statement.

"I promise"

I hear a doorbell and start freaking out again.

Again!

"Sam he is here"

"go rock your date, and show him what you've got"

"okay thanks"

"good luck"

"bye"

I cut the call and straighten myself.

I am going on a fucking date with caiden Anderson.

Fuck yeah!

I tread down the stairs and enter my living and spot my mom talking with caiden. He looks at me and just stares at me and I just stand there at the end of the stairs. I stand there jaw dropped at his attire, he stands there wearing a white t-shirt with a olive green flannel shirt on, black jeans and some vans.

Stop right there!. How can someone look so fucking handsome and gorgeous just wearing such a simple outfit.

Okay, my insecurities will hit in 3, 2, 1.

I am shit scared now!

I think I might faint.

With alot of courage I take a step and almost trip on my boots and walk to my mom.

"umm.... Hey you ready to leave?" he asks me scratching the back of his neck.

"umm..... Yeah let's go" I say.

"guys have fun and just forget about curfew today" my mom says and winks.

"mom!" I exclaim and exit the house while caiden just chuckles.

I close the door and walk to see caiden looking at me seductively.

Literally just watching me like I am a walking TV show.

Oh that licking of lips!

Why caiden? Why? Why so much torture?

"amber...... I have no fucking words!" caiden says and I blush and look down.

"love, show me that blush. I love it when you do that" he says stepping forwards and lifting my chin.

I smile at his words.

"let's go, otherwise we'll be late" I say.

"a little too desperate. I see"

"uh.... No it's fine.... If... We. Go late" I stutter.

"sorry I am kidding" he says and open my door.

"shut up caiden, don't be cocky atleast today" I hear him mumble and I smile at his dorky words.

He gets in and we both fasten our seat belts.

He presses on the gas and I hold my breath.

This is really happening.

"so where are we going?" I ask and and switch on the radio.

The fm play 'love me like you do' from ellie Goulding.

"it's a surprise" he say and smiles

"caiden I hate it when this happens, tell me please"

"love, just wait" he says and my heart flutters. This time it was different,he called me 'love' several times before but this time it held emotion.

"okay. But fast I need to know" I say my curiosity acting up.

To be honest I am very VERY curious.

Mabye I am just restless.

We drive for some time and I see the sun setting from my window, I quickly  get a picture sunsets are just magical.
Painting the whole sky with vibrant colors and leaving all in awe.

The song on the radio changes from 'love me like you do' to 'lovely' from billie eilish.

Oh I just love that woman!

I just sway with the music, and the car stops.

I see outside the car window and my body just warms to the scene in front of me. A small set up has been made with candles everywhere. I get out of the car. A stick holding some fluffy light pink material from either sides and a mattress in between almost like a tent but with opening, throw pillows covering the entire bed.

Can you see me melting?

I may fall..

Fuck this is cute!

The whole scene up front is just so cute. The whole time caiden just stares at me watching the decors.

"you really did all that?" I ask him as I step closer to him.

"umm... Yeah and a little help" he answers nervously.

"do you like it?"

"I love it. It's gorgeous"

We walk near the tent and caiden stops. He turns, facing me I look up at him with a questioning eye.

"umm.....Amber, i am very fucking bad at speeches and shit." he takes in a deep breath and continues "to be honest you are the best thing to have happened in my life after my mom's death. I always saw the worst in life, but then you stumbled into my life making me a better and different person. The first thing I called you was" slut" but I never knew you were gonna mean so much to me. And I am sorry for that" he chuckles. "You have really changed my life upside down, at first I didn't like it but then later on I felt happier than before. Seeing you obsess over marvel and how you smile always when the group acts all crazy, those are the things that I love about you. I am falling for you and very fast. So to never ever let you go.
Amber Layla Lindt, will you be my girlfriend? " he finishes and waits for my response.

I look up at him shocked and trying to let everything that he said sink in. He looks at me hoping for me to say "yes".

Suddenly he frowns and turns around.

" I am sorry, it's fine if you don't want to" his voice breaks.

"I knew it she would reject me, but I still asked her. What is wrong with you? It's just a crush you'll get over it" he mumbles to himself.

"Caiden!" I exclaim.

He turns around his eyes glistening in the moonlight

"I never said no, I was just prosessing the words".

"um... So? Yes or-"

"yes. Caiden I would love to be your girlfriend!" I say smiling and his face lights up. He runs to me picking me up and I wrap my legs around his torso to stable myself and he places his hands on my thigh to prevent me from falling . He crashes his lips on mine. Our kiss is just like the first, longing, soft and gentle. I kiss him back the same and he deepens the kiss and I let him, wanting more. Now, nothing is in my head not his father nor the race it's just us kissing under the stars.

Amber's outfit for the date ^

Caiden's outfit for the date ¬

-----------------------
I AM FREAKING OUT. I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG FOR THIS CHAPTER. IT'S JUST I DONT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE THEIR DATE...
I LOVE BILLE'S SONGS THEY ARE SO AMAZING.
BILLIE LOVERS.........🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

AND ALSO I WAS BUSY WATCHING 'MONEY HEIST'. IT'S A TV SHOW ITS REALLY GOOD, I RECOMMEND FOR YOU TO WATCH IT.
AND ANY FANS HERE? RAISE YOUR HAND..

BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. LOVE YOU ALL AND COMMENT AND VOTE.....

"just like the old man said: together."
                            - Tony stark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 181 66
Seventeen-year-old Rylee Evans just moved back to her hometown of Charlottesville, VA, with her dad and sister after being gone for three years. She'...
771 306 12
After Kiera moved across the country with her dad to their new home, she expected a fresh start from her past. This included being low on the radar o...
4.5K 195 44
Emilia Thomas moved to London to start a new life with her family, and to get away from her troubled past. There she starts her school hoping that he...
2.4M 42.8K 49
"Please don't leave." he pleaded. His once arrogant, obnoxious, confident gaze looked so vulnerable, helpless and most of all like the young little b...