Running From The Wolves ✅COMP...

נכתב על ידי thedevilsdaughter300

"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her... עוד

0001
0002
0003
0004
0005
0006
0007
0008
0009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
0015
0016
0017
0018
0019
0020
0021
0022
0023
0024
0025
0026
0027
0028
0029
0030
0031
0032
0033
0034
0035
0036
0037
0038
0039
0040
0041
0042
0043
0044
0045
0046
0047
0048
0049
0050
0051
0052
0053
0054
0055
0056
0057
0058
0059
0060
0061
0062
0063
0064
0065
0066
0067
0068
0069
0070
0071
0072
0074
0075
0076
0077
0078
0079
0080
0081
82 Final
Authors note

0073

420 20 1
נכתב על ידי thedevilsdaughter300

I may have been avoiding this chapter but glad I finished it 😅

____

Once again, a crowed stood standing in front of the pit, the day now becoming afternoon. Some stayed quiet as others looked to their alpha with a bit of bitterness.

They all knew he has changed the female alpha. They all knew she was being flooded with fake memories, being brainwashed by him.

But yet, no one says anything to protest.

Watching her in that pit. Watching her drenched in cuts, bruises, and blood.

Knowing each person placed in there struggled with there life with her.

One stood close to edge. His long black hair let loose, his eyes covered by a tight cloth tied around his head.

But he could still see from it being so thin. He could see the hint of green in her eyes. He wanted to know if she saw what she was really doing.

Looking over her shoulder she looked at him, seeing her brother with a saddened look. Though there was a cloth separating his eyes from hers, she saw something.

Even though she was brainwashed, she still felt wrong.

' Apollo help me up' she asked

He held out his hand as she reached when a snarl came a familiar male.

" Kids, no one is don't yet. She has a few more to
Go. And you Apollo, you still have to do your own part in the pit." He snarled

Hazel, not being able to say anything saw apollos body tense.

Seeing strangely how he spoke to Apollo. Seeing the faint scars still trying to heal.

' help me up' she says

He looked at her, his hand grabbing tightly onto her and pulling her up.

" Apollo" Jack hissed

The people could simply watch the situation, knowing if they step in blood won't belong to him.

' she's hurt, she needs to clean off' he spoke to Jack

" do as I say, we are not here for the simple thought that she is getting hurt. We need her down there." Jack insisted

Slowly walking to Apollo as he stood his ground. Hazel watched confused of the situation wondering why she was the one he wanted.

' Apollo-'

Suddenly the neck of his son was grabbed. Hazel flinched forward wanting to move him away but a hand gripped her back.

Look over seeing a covered women, in a strange flash she saw another familiar one but she wore one much darker.

' let me go'

But the women didn't hear nor let go.

" You have been disobeying me lately. Don't
Make Me—throw you in there with her" their father growled

Seeing his hair neatly held back as his eyes glowed dangerously. His claws sinking in the males throat, blood trickling down.

Hearing a whimper from Apollo as it followed with scared replies of pack members. Seeing their tense bodies. Hearing their thoughts.

Hazel yanked her hand and growled. Everyone's eyes were on her.

" Hazel?" Jack spoke in slight amusement

But she couldn't respond, not that he could hear anyway.

Seeing a smirk appear on his lips as he tightens the grip on Apollo, gaining a sweet warning from Hazel.

" oh Hazel, I think I made you to comfortable here..I think you need to be placed back"

A darkening look came to him. His eyes didn't brighten but became eerily darker. Letting go of Apollo as he quickly moved away to catch his breath, Jack slowly walks to Hazel.

She stayed still and in place only to feel his authority ooze out. Feeling a sense of fear placed.

Feeling a ring and tremble down her body and spine.

' you know this fear, run, run, run' a voice spoke to her but she stood frozen

Eyes locked with each other as her father towered over her. It was like another spell placed on the girl.

A spell anyone knew as FEAR.

Jack clearly seeing his affect he took one last step before seeing a change in her, her eyes.

Quickly they switched back to their usual green, but her body only seemed to freeze not knowing she was freed from the hold her father had momentarily.

' run' the voice said once more to her

"F-father" she stuttered out

Her voice coming out quivering and quiet. To his
Surprise he quickly looked to the cloaked women as she immediately placed a hand on her back and flooded her mind once more.

Hazel dropped to the ground as Apollo snarled a little.

" shut it mutt" Jack sneered to him

But those words seem to hit close to home to Hazel. Standing just a few centimeters from the pit with bodies dripping with blood. Hearing those same words in a situation so similar.

' mutt'

Sudden gasps and whimpers went around. Some backed away or simply left not wanting to see anymore.

Why? A hand grasped jacks. He looked over and lifted his brow but his sudden appearance of his fangs gave off a different demeanor. His nose scrunching in disgust as he saw those very eyes once again.

' she won't break out, never' he thought

With a another growl he spoke

" let go of me"

But Hazel remained silent with the pondering memories

Not waiting another second Jack grabbed the girl by the throat and didn't hesitate to grip her so tight blood dripped and gasping for air.

" You Will Never Escape From Me" he sneered

Locking eyes with her once more seeing the faint red and orange in her eyes when they quickly came back up, completely covering any green.

Growling he through her against the ground and walked off.

" Apollo don't go far" he growled

Everyone that stayed has stayed quiet for a moment unsure on what to do or say. It has been the first time they had seen him not kill anyone for touching him.

Laying on the ground unsure on what just happened. Feeling his grip on my neck. Seeing for the first time him being harsh.

Hearing a female voice speaking to me. Feeling out and dazed hands cautiously grabbed me as I heard calls for me, but I didn't react.

My eyes stared blankly at the moving ground. My mind engrosses into those words and short memories once again.

I didn't realized i was inside and placed on the bed as a man crouched in front of me.

" Hazel" he softly called

But I couldn't answer

" Hazel, you alright?" He asked

Meeting eyes with him only to see a cloth.

" I wished you hadn't seen the day of his real..self. He's lost somewhat control over him self knowing two have died outside the pack" he spoke

But I could hear the hesitation of ' loosing control'

' I may not know who I am anymore..or what really happened..but he is no father..' I said to him

He stayed quiet for a moment before standing and patted my head.

" I know..wash off..we can rest tomorrow" he said and walked out closing the door

Staying still for a moment before doing as he said and stripped down and into running water. Standing under it, watching the water wash off the blood of mines.

Looking at my arms and seeing the cuts slowly started to heal as the deeper ones started to sting.

" you will never escape from me"

Shuddering from those words when a certain man appeared in my thoughts.

Calm grey eyes, long black hair, a birth mark on his cheek.

' who are you..'

The simply thought of him put me at ease. Seeing his face but still not seeing much detail, I heard him laugh.

It was as if something struck me and tears welded up.

' who are you-"

Feeling pressure over my eyes as presence behind me. About to shout when another rush of memories went through.

Playing in the white snow was a female wolf. Looking at me with pure adoration. She jumped around and threw snow at me as it only causes me to see someone else, the man holding my hand. I flinched myself from feeling the claws dig into my finger and the smell of blood. Shutting but only another came.

The scar on my stomach as a female wolf came to me only to flash with the same man again attacking my stomach, it flickered too the both of them.

A cry left me as i stumbled back from the sudden pain and fell down.

The hand was still tightly pressed against my eyes as I felt frozen.

A door clear as day was in front of me. A hand slipping into mines feeling small and scared. Seeing the familiar red liquid pool out.

Opening the door to see a women and on the floor pooling with blood with a smile on her face looking at us..at me?

Seeing it flashes to a she-wolf laying on a dusty and sandy ground. Her eyes becoming a faint yellow then to the women with a much less brighter green.

Watching it flicker back to them as I watched their light die down..die with a smile.

A scream ripped from my mouth as it was the first sound coming out. Distraught cries left my lips as tears spilled.

" Stop Stop Stop!" I shouted

Keeping my eyes closed and hand over my ears. A sudden shout was heard but I shook my head, my sobs becoming louder.

A small whimper came from someone as the water was turned off and a towel covered me. Helping me up as he tries to make me open my eyes but I shake my head and let tears slip out.

' their eyes. I see them. Make it stop. I want it to stop!' Embracing me into a hug as we go down to the floor.

" make it stop" I whispered

" it's alright I'm here..I'm here" Apollo whispered back

" What is going on" a voice boomed in annoyance

" Get Out" Apollo grits

A sudden laugh came from father as I gripped Apollo tighter

" Apollo let her go and I'll take her-"

" You can hurt me all you want but not her! Take it out on me! She's hurting! And you know it-"

" acting tough now that your sister is here!?"

Feeling him being ripped away when I heard a cry. Forcing my eyes open seeing Apollo on the floor when I saw father over him.

His hand latched on Apollo's abdomen and his throat. The smell of blood intoxicating my nose.

Wanting to speak but only seeing the two women staring at me lifelessly. Reaching for him as he growled but father has a grin on his face.

" n-no please"

Even a bigger one on father appeared. Father took his hand off his abdomen hearing a growl mixed with a whimper.

Though keeping a firm grip on his neck he came down and whispered something before letting go and leaving.

For a moment we both were still before he sat up as I saw the corner of his mouth spill blood. Tears rushed down worse then before as he smiled at me and came to me.

I shook my head as I saw the flash once more of a man with a grin.

Apollo wrapped his arms around me only smelling his blood on him. He held me tightly as I could only cry onto him.

' he isn't father. He isn't father. Who is he? Who are we..'

" it's alright" he whispered

" it's okay"

The scent of sandalwood and oranges filled the room. The smell of blood no longer nor even in sight as he covered my eyes.

" just lay here with me" he whispered once more

Feeling the tears still flowing but much slower and slowly relaxing.

' remember Hazel' was a faint voice but I was already to deep in falling into a slumber

__

The sounds of birds chirping and the sun on my face had awoken me. Slowly sitting up to see a familiar male beside me.

' Apollo'

I quickly relaxed I couldn't speak anymore. Remembering what had accrued a shiver came over my body.

Slowly standing up not to wake the male as I walked out the room not knowing why I decided to come out.

Taking only a few steps looking at the ground when seeing feet in front of me. Looking up to see father I looked him in the eyes.

About to step away from him when a sting on my cheek was felt.

" head back, today we rest..then we leave at sun set"

With that he turned his heals and walked away. As if a switch was turned on I walked back into the room and under the covers.

' why can't I speak again? Why why-'

The laughter of a man interferes. His beautiful eyes stopped my thoughts.

' and why do you keep coming up'

Moving towards apollos back, placing my head on it for comfort but not hugging him.

' what am I doing here..I don't remember anymore...'

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

167 6 20
New girl Hazel and her little brother move to Japan, to get a new start. Fresh away from America. After their father died, they went to live with the...
2.2K 717 30
(BOOK 1) TOTAL WORDS: 38,626 *TW: Blood, gore, mentions of suicide, death, violence, etc.* 19 year old Hazel Hen is a witch and is sick of being lon...
291K 13.6K 65
I marked her and I didn't even know her name.-- Going to her best friend's wedding in a forest lodge, Caroline can't help but feel like she's been th...
87.8K 3.5K 54
She collapses down in front of me and runs her hands along my shoulders and down my arms. I close my eyes as she lifts my shirt over my head. "I can...