Mr.Styles (H.S Fanfic)

By finelineNS

The young beautiful Maria trying to pass her last year in high school peacefully without anything to ruin her... More

Author Notes
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part23

Part 8

1.6K 29 20
By finelineNS

*rrrriiinnnggg*
-Maria's POV-
The first period is officially over and I'm heading to my history lesson. It's Monday morning and I'm literally dragging my self from place to place I Hate Mondays who loves them anyway.

Thank god I don't have maths today and I didn't walked into Harry either. I didn't even see him anywhere that's surprised me because usually I would see him while I'm walking in the hallways. Maybe he's trying to ovoid me either like after what happened I won't be able to look at him in the eyes I'm so embarrassing from my act. I shouldn't have reacted that way it was a simple kiss but I don't know what comes to my mind back there.

I get inside the classroom with other students and noticed some teachers are standing with Miss Rainy probably talking about the rules for the trip tomorrow morning. I didn't pay attention to who's the teachers are I just go and set in the back like usual.

I put my books on my desk and set down on my chair. When I looked up my eyes connected  with per of green once. Oh my god what's he doing here? Is he here to talk to me?

His eyes never left me even when I hide behind the guy who set in front of me I can still feel his eyes burning holes through my head from the front of the classroom.

"Okay, good morning everyone! As you all know tomorrow is our trip to Rome, Italy and I know how much you're all excited"  not me  "Of course you all wandering what Mrs. White and Mr. Styles doing here...well they are the teachers who gonna help me through this trip and they're going with us" NO WAY IN HELL!

How the fuck I didn't thought about it?! Of course he will go! Ugh how stupid I am for thinking that I would at least have peaceful time in this trip and maybe just maybe Mr. Styles will forget about me. But here's he standing in front of the class with a smacking smile on his angelic face...ugh I'm ruined.

"Now Mr. Styles here will explain the rules for you and what you will be allowed to do and not to do in this trip" Miss. Rainy stepped aside and let Mr. Styles stand where she was standing in the front- middle.

"Hi everyone... you all look so excited for this trip I see" Mr. Styles smirked looking at the students. Of course they are excited!! It's like a dream comes true to the girls here!! They're going with the hottest teacher in The Whole school to the most romantic place in the whole world! Wow great!

Harry started explaining the rules and all that shit I didn't pay attention to but of course I didn't let him feel that I don't the last time I did this I ended up in detention with him.

"And while we're in the historic places you have to stay with your group and never leave your group!" He said pointing his finger to us "we're going to spread you in three groups every group is from five persons with one teacher..we not gonna announce the names right now but the first day in Rome we gonna do it" Mr. Styles explained

"But sir we're twenty students how you gonna divide us in three groups?" Logan asked.

"Well...there's a plan I have in my head...if the new teacher come" Harry answered him. Everyone was surprised. A new teacher?

"Okay Mr. Styles thank you very much" miss Rainy said and she put her hand over Harry's shoulder. Harry glance at her hand on his shoulder and then back to me. I faster looked away so he won't think I was staring at them.

"Yeah you're welcome Clare..see you later" he winked at her and there was a couple of O's in the back made miss Rainy face to red up.

"Okay see you tomorrow guys at 5 a.m and please be on time I'm the one who have to check the list so don't make me disappointed" Harry gave me last glance before he exist the classroom.

I felt I wanna cry and scream but at the same time I felt like I want to hug him and tell him I'm sorry but nothing from those two options I can do.

I looked outside the window waiting the time to finish while miss Rainy keeps teaching and ignore everyone who makes noises.

After the history lesson was over I head to the cafeteria with Jenna and she was literally jumping and talking about how amazing it's going to be around Mr. Styles all the time.

"We're finally gonna return the Zeus to where he belongs...to Rome!" I couldn't handle it she just called him by a name of one of the Roman gods

"Okay Jenna! You taking stuff too far he's not a god so shut it!" I said pushing the cafeteria doors open

"How do you know that?" She laughed

"Because he's not Jenna he's our teacher" I laughed. I have to admit this is one of her best jokes

We took our food and set down with the others. Let me tell you something not just me and Jenna who's going to this trip Noor, Virginia, Logan and Niall are going either yeah I know we're not at the same stage in school but they're the students of Mrs. White and as I caught from Mr. Styles explanation the teacher who goes in the trip can take any students he want So, here's all of us going. At least I'm gonna have fun with my friends there.

"Oi Oi Guys!" Noor said and set down in the table with us. Hold on! I haven't heard those words from her before the only person who said it is...

"Hey Noor how much time I have to tell you to do not! Think about that guy? It's one night thing and it's over" I said a little loudly

"I have no idea about who you're talking about" Noor smirked

"You know exactly about who I'm talking about!"

"Okay who are you talking about Maria?!" Niall said interrupt me

"Louis that guy who's Mr. Styles friend" I said in a low voice so no one from other tables can hear us

"Ohh that guy he's nice" Niall said

"He's-" Logan cut me off when he slammed his hands on the table. We all jerked our head in his direction and looked at him with confused eyes

"The new teacher....is here" he said out of breath like he was running

I picked my fries and eat it. Like I care who's the teacher

"Who is he?" Vigi asked her brother

"Well...you have to see that in your eyes...come on! Oh and he's the new coach!" Logan said dragging us off the table to follow him to the outside field. Okay I have to admit I'm a little bit curious.

We get out and went to the field and stand far away from where the boys where practicing.

The new coach was facing the team and we were standing behind him so we couldn't see his face but he's pretty short. And then I saw Harry coming Towered him. He had a big smile on his face what's going on?

And then the coach turned to face Harry he hugged him some boyish hug and they smiled to each other and then it was clear for us who's the new teacher is

I heard Noor and Virginia gasping loudly next to me. Oh god it's him Louis. Why can't things go normal for one time?! Just one time only!

Now we have harry and his beloved friend as a teachers to us. And I think he is the teacher Harry was talking about him going with us on this trip. Great!

I turned around and was about to leave but...

"Hey Guys!" I heard his voice from 40 feet's away. Of course he saw us

I turned around and smiled the guys next to me waved to him.

"Come here guys!" He shouted

We made our way to them "Noor stay fucking calm he's a teacher now" I whispered to her she just nodded her head but I can't trust her when I trust her in anything.

"Hi Mr. Styles" Niall smile to them I stayed on the back of the group just avoiding everyone wishing he won't ask me anything.

"Hello Horan And Malik" Hopefully he was talking to Noor
"I guess you here to see your new coach am I right guys?" Harry smirked

"Y..yeah actually...we were just free so yeah" Logan answered it's all his fault!

"That's Okay I guess most of you already met Mr. Tomlinson..." he said

"Yes sir how can I forget" Noor said and I wish I could kill her right now!

"Nice to see you again miss Malik" Louis said and smiled at her. Noor just blushed and nodded her head. Wtf is going on?

"Okay the break is about to finish I guess you should head to your classes guys so you won't be late" Harry cleared his throat.

"Yeah, yes of course" Virginia said and started pushing Noor towards the doors to the school building we followed closer "see you later sir!" Niall waved to them and I pulled him with me.

Thank god he didn't speak directly to me. I headed to my other class without speaking to those psychotic people.
___________________

After school was over me and Noor decided to walk home because Zayn is still feeling not okay to even get out of his room I'm so worried about him but let's just hope that time is only what he needs.

We were still walking Noor paying no attention to me because she was listening to the music and texting I had to keep an eye on her so she won't end up in the middle of the round or hit something while she's walking.

"Maria I'm tired! Let's just take a taxi" Noor whined
"Do you see any taxi around us?" She looked around "as I said keep walking if you were more into the morning working out we would be walking much more faster and we would be home by now"

"Yeah say what you say I don't care you just jealous because I eat so much and I'm still fit" I rolled my eyes

Suddenly we heard a car's honking behind us oh god don't let it be him please not him.

"Oi girls wanna ride?" Mr. Tomlinson asked. Great now him

"No sir thank you, have a nice day" I said pulling Noor with me but she totally ignored me and clumped into the front seat of the car. She can't be serious.

"Come on miss Malik u don't wanna keep us waiting right?" Mr. Tomlinson said

"No sir..." I get into the back seats and he started driving Noor didn't get her eyes off of him and he was smirking

"So Noor are you excited for tomorrow?" He asked looking at her for second and then back to the road like I'm not even exit back here

"Very..." she sighed happily. I want to punch her
He just chuckled before he pull up into our driveway.

We get out the car and Noor thanked him and hurry inside "thank you sir" I said closing his car's door I was about to leave but he stopped me

He get out of his car and smiled at me " you can call me louis out of the school" oh no not that again "I prefer calling you sir because you're my teacher"
"Yeah but we met before school and you saw me drunk and we kissed...do you think this is teacher and student thing to do?" He whispered the last part while he's smirking

"Please forget about it I didn't know you would be my teacher the next fine day" I said and he laughed
"You should see the look on your face..I was just joking with you honey of course it was something in the past but I don't wanna make things awkward between us because we will meet more often" he winked and I blushed

"Yes Louis thanks"
"Ah you see it's not that hard" he punch my arm playfully "Okay I will see tomorrow morning"
"Yes see you" He was about to get into his car but my house door open and here's Zayn come into the view

"Ehh my old friend Zaynma" Louis walked to Zayn and hugged him brothers hug Zayn smiled and hugged him back
"Hey mate" Zayn said

"What's going on with you bro you look..pale" Louis frown
"I'm fine mate just little bit tired" Zayn answer rubbing his eye
"Liam said you didn't come to college today is everything alright?" Liam? Oh yeah the another guy from the party who happened to be Zayn's best friend and teacher. Wow what's wrong with this family having a close relationship with their teachers first Zayn and then me and now Noor is involved.

"Okay I will leave you guys alone to have a chat see you tomorrow Mr. Tom- Louis I mean Louis" I corrected myself and get into the house.

I went to my room and put my Books on the floor next to my bed. I pulled out my suitcase and started getting ready for the trip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.2K 126
──── π€πƒπŽπ‘π„ π˜πŽπ” ❛ lately you've been on my π™’π™žπ™£π™™ ❜ οΉ™π—Œπ—ˆπ–Όπ—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ οΉ™ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π—Œπ—π—’οΏ½...
206K 1.4K 18
Basically what the title says; One Direction preferences.
593K 6.6K 91
Hey guys! Here are preferences of you and the boys ;). I hope you enjoy please comment any ideas you have, thankyou! ;-)
35.9K 988 30
Maria is a typical teen. What happens when she falls in love with an older man? Even worse it's her teacher!