Just Him ❤

De Vettel_Babe

After the heartache of her beloved Michael Schumacher's injuries following his accident, Chloe returns to for... Mai multe

1. The interview.
2. Meeting you.
3. Settling in.
4. Starting to know you.
5. Signing.
6. New Year.
7. A little closer.
8. First day.
9. The separation.
10. Mick.
11. Closer in Mexico.
12. SF90 launch day.
13. The game.
14. The Berlinetta.
15. Giving in.
16. Barcelona.
17. Testing times.
18. Testing times. 2
19. Love.
20. Reality.
21. The unexpected ex.
22. Meeting his mum.
23. Italian lunch.
24. London
25. Turning to the bottle.
26. Hangover.
27. I'm Horny. Horny, horny, horny.
28. Antti.
29. Starting to get it out there.
30. A day of two halves.
31. A day of two halves. Pt 2.
32. Shock and Awe.
33. So now what?
34. Leaving on a jet plane.
35. Flight
36. Hotel.
37. Friends.
38. And so it begins.
39. Too far?
40. Recovery & loss.
41. Re-bonding.
42. It all comes out.
43. A dose of normality.
44. A low and a high.
45. Stephen's return visit.
46. Sexual awakening.
47. Bahrain.
48. Bahrain. Pt 2.
49. He loves me, he loves me not.
50. Heartbreak.
51. Virus.
52. Shanghai, 1000.
53. Mixed feelings & fortunes.
54. Action & Reaction.
55. A date in Azerbaijan.
56. Uneventful Baku?
57. Hotel Whitepod.
58. You got me.
59. B.O.B??
60. Barcelona baby?
61. A challenging start to Monaco.
62. A challenging start to Monaco. Pt 2.
63. A flash of anger.
64. Kimi's party boat.
65. The argument.
66. Absence makes the heart grow (alot) fonder.
67. Falling for Freya.
68. Flying high.
69. Canada. Pt 1
70. Canada. Pt 2
71. Canada. Pt 3
72. Hacked.
73. Dance, dance, dance.
74. A brief meeting in France.
75. Hanging out with friends.
76. His secret.
77. Landing a punch in Austria.
78. Happy birthday.
80. Majorca.
81. Silverstone. Pt 1
82. Silverstone. Pt 2
83. Negativity.
84. Self-inflicted jealousy.
85. Sowing the seeds of love (and doubt).
86. Answering his critics.
87. A very private party.
88. Hungary.
89. Norway.
90. Fallout.
91. The 'family get together'
92. Getting away.
93. Running.
94. The drunk mind speaks the sober heart?
95. Friends reunited.
96. Never drink and Ex.
97. Belgium. Pt 1
98. Belgium. Pt 2
99. Milan.
100! Monza. Pt 1
101. Monza. Pt 2
102. A little bit of limbo.
103. Just him ❤️
104. At last!
105. My winner.
106. Sochi sucks.
107. Are you firing me?
108. Back to Barcelona.
109. Phoning home.
110. The indecent proposal.
111. Zurich.
112. The masked ball.
113. Sunday lunch.
114. Mexico.
115. Going to the chapel....
116....& we're gonna get married!
117. After the high....
118. Black silk.
119. Intervention.
120. The morning after.
121. A day to forget.
122. Christkindlimarkt.
123. Abu Dhabi
124. Their final chapter?
Epilogue.
Their next chapter?

79. Back to Maranello.

2K 40 2
De Vettel_Babe

"Ich wollte dich bitten mich zu heiraten." (I wanted to ask you to marry me) Seb whispered the words over and over as he watched her sleeping beside him, the exact same words he'd whispered to her last night and the night before on his birthday, just over thirty-six hours ago, when they were in bed and she'd fallen asleep in his arms. Just as he'd decided it was the right time to ask her the biggest question he could ever ask, their moment had been broken by Stefanie, Fabian, Steef and Eva all joining them to sit around the fire pit. He hadn't found a moment that felt as right, nor had he been able to pluck up the courage since to try and ask her again. Now they were back in Maranello, Italy, where he was due to spend the afternoon at an event organised by Shell with a presenter and celebrities from Turkey who would be filming for their sports and YouTube channels while he took them all for hot laps in the new SF90 Stradale, gave an interview and then attended a short photocall. All the sorts of things he was never keen on doing, he was a formula one driver, not a chauffeur or a celebrity, no matter how much he loved driving the new Ferrari road car.

"What did you just say?" Chloe mumbled and stretched herself out beside him.

"Me? Nothing, I said nothing." Damn, she'd heard him, he rolled onto his side and pressed his lips to hers. "Morning sexy." He ran his hand along the side of her body, hoping he could distract her.

"You did, you whispered something, in German." She ran her fingers through his hair, she loved it when he had messy bed hair.

"I did? Are you sure you wasn't dreaming about me again?" He grinned.

"You definitely did." She nodded.

"How long have you actually been awake?" He asked, already he was quickly thinking of a plausible translation to give her.

"Long enough to definitely hear whatever you'd said, so come on, spill it Vettel, or I'll force it out of you." She gave him a mischievous look and sat up, making him roll onto his back to look up at her, spotting an opportunity she quickly sat herself on top of him.

"I'm interested to see how you'd do that." He smirked, lowering his eyes to her breasts.

"So are you going to tell me?" She leant her head to one side and leisurely trailed a nail down his chest.

"I'm enjoying the view too much if I'm honest." He replied, his eyes not leaving her breasts. "Such a fantastic view." He put his hands up at the back of his head, his eyes, darkening with lust, remained fixed to her chest and for a moment she happily sat there letting him continue to enjoy his view. In a flash, she launched a tickling assault on him and he burst into laughter, writhing and wriggling beneath her. "No! St....stop...p.p..please!" He spluttered while trying to grab her hands.

"Say it!" She was enjoying this. "Tell me what it was you said!"

"Ok, ok!!" He laughed. "Just stop!"

"Right." She rested her hands on her thighs. "I'm all ears."

"And tits." He smirked.

"Do you want me to start this again?" She started to jab him in his ribs, making him giggle.

"No, no! I'll tell you!" He chuckled and then looked at her, he suddenly felt indecisive. Now could be another chance to ask her, here in the privacy of their bedroom with noone to interrupt them, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to ask her like this, not when they were both naked, it didn't feel quite right but then at the same time it did.

"Seb! You up yet?!" Antti's voice could be heard from the other side of the door. "Don't make me come in there!"

"He wouldn't, would he?" Chloe gasped and scrambled off of Seb, she clutched the duvet against herself.

"For fucks sake." He sat up and let out a heavy sigh.

"Oh, you are awake then." Antti spoke through the door again.

"I'll be with you in a couple of minutes!" Seb called as he looked at Chloe. "Don't worry, he knows better than to come in here." He leaned over and kissed her cheek before getting out of bed and she watched as he wandered into the bathroom. "Eye fucking liebe, eye fucking." He said without looking at her and smiling to himself as he heard her gasp and then giggle before he closed the door.

                              ~*~

The day was all but over, Seb pulled into the garage having finished his interview which had been filmed as he was driving through the countryside about ten minutes away from Maranello. There had been the usual probing questions about his private life that he'd refused to answer and the usual questions about driving for Ferrari, how the season was going, his thoughts on which direction he felt the sport was going, and the ongoing rumours of him retiring that he had answered with the same answers he'd given everyone else. Stepping out of the car, he removed his sunglasses and headed straight over to his PA who had been watching him being interviewed on a monitor.
"How was that?" She asked, watching as a small team assigned to the SF90 Stradale began to wipe over it with cloths.

"Ahm, you know." He answered vaguely.

"God, your job must be so hard. I mean, look what they make you drive, it must be so awful driving a Ferrari and even worse when you have to have a beautiful actress and celebrities as your passengers." Chloe drawled sarcastically.

"Well, it pays the bills. Someone's got to do it." He rolled his eyes and then grinned. "It is a good car, it handles well."

"Just good?" She looked at him.

"Just good." He replied, unashamedly eyeing her up and down, she was wearing his favourite black dress and Louboutins and she'd been catching him shooting her longing little looks all day. "I can think of something that handles just as well and gives a much better ride." He added suggestively, brushing a stray hair away from her face.

"I'm sure you could." She grinned back at him. "But right now, I'm asking you about the car."

"Ok, yeah it's great, it's fun to drive. Want me to take you for a spin when this is over?" He asked, knowing full well what her answer would be.

"What do you think?!" She beamed and looked at the shiny, freshly polished red car once more before eyeing Seb in the same way he'd been eyeing her.

"Maybe we could have a little fun inside and outside the car." He said, letting his hand casually linger over her behind as they began to follow Liam, Silvia and their Turkish guests out to where the photocall was set up.

"Are you suggesting we have sex out there?" She lowered her voice and pointed towards the circuit.

"I was hoping so, yeah, and seeing the way you were just eye fucking me I'd say you were hoping so too." He replied, smirking at her surprised expression.

"Sebastian Vettel, I am not that sort of girl." She gasped putting her hand on her chest, pretending to be shocked, she looked at him, shaking her head. "Sex maniac." She added.

"You know you are exactly that sort of girl, especially with me." He raised a brow at her before putting his sunglasses back on.

"Only with you." She said as they reached the logo covered board that Seb had to stand in front of. "Now smile and think of me wearing no knickers under this dress." She murmured quietly.

"You won't be wearing any later, for sure." He whispered into her ear.

"I'm not wearing any now." She whispered back and then stepped away, smiling as he lifted his Ray-Bans to look at her with wide eyes as the first of the guests lined up next to him. Following instructions from the photographer, he stood smiling for the camera along side the Turkish tv presenter and then the two male celebrities, followed by the actress and then all of them together, his sunglasses hid the fact that he his gaze was constantly fixed on Chloe rather than the camera. It took half an hour and by the end of it he was getting desperate to get back to the car and be alone with his knickerless girlfriend. Another twenty minutes later and people were finally going, not willing to wait any more he grabbed Chloe's hand and walked briskly back to the garage with her.
"Where is everyone?" She asked noticing that the garage was suspiciously quiet as they walked in.

"They've gone back to the main building, I have to drop the car there when we've done with it. Get in." He opened the door for her and watched as she got in and put her bag down on the floor by her feet. Closing the door he swiftly made his way round to the drivers side and got in beside her. "I told them I wanted a little privacy with you and that I wanted to take you for a hot lap."

"You told them you wanted privacy and was going to take me for a hot lap?" She put her seatbelt on and looked around quickly, all the mounted cameras and microphones had gone, thank god.

"Yeah." He put his seatbelt on. "I don't want us to be disturbed like we were last time."

"They're going to know exactly what you meant by that you know." Her face lit up with an excited smile as he started the car while she connected her phone to the cars media player.

"You think I'm bothered whether they know?" He pulled the car out of the garage and into the late afternoon sunshine, a wry smile spread across his lips as Selena Gomez's 'Hands To Myself' began to play, he knew that track would describe her perfectly very soon. As soon as he could he put his foot down and laughed at the excited little squeal that came from the woman sitting next to him, he'd been wanting to do this all day. He practically threw the car round the first corner before accelerating hard again, expertly kissing the kerbs as he took the fastest lines in and out of a series of bends, breaking as late as he physically could and accelerating out of each one, while one slight bend he took flat out. With the first lap almost complete he rounded the last corner and power slid through it, Chloe squealed and then laughed joyfully as he corrected the car before turning her gaze to him as they hurtled along the straight to start another lap. There was something about his driving style and the way he handled the car that felt infinitely arousing. He could feel her looking at him, he knew that when he drove like that it turned her on, the atmosphere in the car suddenly shifted, they both knew the real reason they were taking this car out and it wasn't just for a drive.

"Sebastian, do you think of sex when you're driving down a long straight at almost 300kph?" She asked, it was a question he was asked during his interview, one he'd answered with a 'next question', reaching over she placed her hand on his jeans, inbetween his legs. It was no surprise to feel the firm, hot bulge that was already there, she felt her body instantly come alive and respond, as if it was subconsciously communicating with his. For her, Seb was a man who knew how to fuck but also how to make love, he was a force of nature who would unleash his power on her and take over her entire being, she was already craving him without him even having to lay a finger on her.

"I think you've got your answer." He removed his Ray-Bans, glanced at her and shifted in his seat as she started to give him a gentle squeeze. He slowed the car down and took the first corner at a more careful pace, she was seriously affecting his concentration, all he could think about was her and what he wanted to do to her.

"Will you fuck me Sebastian?" She purred as she continued to palm him through his jeans. She studied his face for his reaction but felt it underneath her hand first as he became harder and bigger. Trying to keep his concentration as they hit the series of bends, he bit down on his bottom lip and stifled a low moan that had she had incited from deep within him. She was now making it even more difficult as she began to pop open the buttons one by one.

"Fuck schätzchen." He groaned as her hand dipped inside his jeans and he braked, bringing the car to stop. He cut the engine and quickly removed his seatbelt before leaning over towards her and pulling her in for a heated, hungry kiss while reaching down to release her seatbelt. The second he'd freed her from it he had his hand on the inside of her thigh and began to slowly and lightly trail his fingertips upwards over her skin, pushing the skirt of her dress up at the same time. He could feel her part her legs as his fingers got higher while her hands had left his jeans to slide up and under his t-shirt.

"Take it off." She whispered against his lips, he only needed telling once and broke away from her lips long enough to remove his t-shirt, his lips were back on hers within seconds and his fingers were back blazing a trail up the inside of her thigh as their kisses grew deeper, fueled by their lust for each other. Chloe gasped and her head lulled back against the seat, breaking their kiss, as his fingers reached where she needed him the most.

"So hot for me liebe." He moaned the words out as he began to gently stroke and then massage her in a circular motion, her hips started to move along with his hand. "Maybe I should make you come like this." He said breathily, she groaned in response and lifted her head from the headrest of the seat to seek another kiss from him.

"Please." She whimpered against his lips.

"You want me to make you come Chloe?" He murmured inbetween kisses, he felt her nodding her head.

"Hmm." Was all she could manage, he'd quickly got her too far gone to even speak properly. He answered her request by easing two fingers slowly inside her, she let out a moan and arched her back from the seat as he sent shivers running up and down her spine that made her whole body shudder with pleasure. Setting a deliciously slow pace he stroked his fingers over her g-spot, while he placed his other hand at the back of neck, holding her head in place and keeping her lips millimetres from his. She could feel the familiar hot, intense sensation wash over her body and she shut her eyes tightly, bathing in the heat. "So close..." She moaned softly.

"Look at me, you know I want to see you." He spoke softly, yet firmly and ghosted his lips over hers, making her breath catch in her throat. "Open your eyes, let me see you come." He spoke louder this time, his voice was a command, not a request and she opened her eyes, letting them lock immediately with his as she came, falling apart with his fingers inside her. His name repeatedly fell from her lips as she threw her head back and arched her back away from the seat. He waited for her orgasm to subside and then gently eased his fingers out from her, pulled her back towards him again and nuzzled his nose against her cheek as she began to calm down. "Can you get out of the car for me? I'm not quite done with you yet liebe." He gave her a look that was loaded with intent and then placed a brief kiss to her lips. She nodded her reply and pulled away from him to open her door, while he quickly opened his door, got out and then swiftly made his way round to her side where he took her hands to help her out of the car and on to her feet. She was still feeling dazed, yet sated as he pulled her close and started to kiss her again while hitching up the skirt of her dress. As her hands started to explore his body she felt her own coming alive again, his kisses became all consuming and she felt the effects of them deep, down inside her. Growing more impatient and hungry to be inside her, he lifted her and sat her on top of the front wing of the car. Their kisses became erratic and sloppy as she dipped her hand inside his jeans once more, this time she freed his hard, aching length from it's confines and Seb took a small step forward, closing the gap that was between them. He felt her legs wrap loosely around him as he pushed himself inside her, groaning and letting his head fall back as he savoured the first feelings of her heat surrounding him. He soon picked up a steady pace, he didn't want to go hard and fast into her but he didn't want it slow either. She linked her hands at the back of his neck and pulled him down for another kiss. He instantly answered her wordless demand with a hot, messy kiss and a low groan escaped from his mouth as he felt her tongue seeking his, the depth and feeling she poured into their kiss along with her sudden urgent aggression made his whole body shiver. It sunk in for both of them that they were here, outside in the fresh air and relative tranquillity, at the test track having sex on a Ferrari. All of a sudden they simply couldn't get enough of each other. Seb dug his fingers into her hips as he held onto her tightly, using her body for leverage. He leant back and allowed himself a quick look down to where they were joined and the sensation he got from what he saw sent white hot electricity shooting through his body and straight to his cock. He looked back up and took in the sight of Chloe leaning back on her hands, looking totally undone, her body open to him and completely at his mercy, he could feel his climax building rapidly and quickly took hold of her at the back of her head, he heard her gasp as he pulled her towards him.

"Seb...." She groaned loudly, her sudden upright position made the angle of his thrusts rake over her already oversensitve g-spot.

"Look at us." His voice was husky as he applied gentle pressure to the back of her head, making her look down to where his body connected with hers. "See how beautiful we look together." He moaned, pressing his forehead to hers as they both looked down, she responded with another loud moan, he could feel her tightening around him and her legs tighten around his waist. He knew her body intimately enough to know that she was close to her release. She cupped his face in her hands, desperate for another kiss, their lips were parted as they were both breathing heavily so instead of kissing their lips just brushed over each others.

"Please, I'm so....." She moaned against his lips, without needing her to say anymore he drove himself harder into her while losing himself in her eyes that were glazed over with lust and looked almost emerald green in colour. Her grip on his face became almost vice like and she pressed her forehead to his as she met his thrusts with her own movements before crying out his name as she let go. Seb could feel her clench around him, pulling him deeper inside her while her limbs wrapped around him and her body shuddered, the sensation tipped him over the edge and he hit his climax soon after, groaning against her lips. Feeling out of breath, he let go of her and instead leaned on the car with a hand either side of her as she relaxed her legs but held on to him tightly with her arms while burying her face against his bare chest as they both started to recover. After a few minutes he gently pulled out of her and she looked up at him, already missing their deeply intimate connection, while he stepped back and adjusted himself back into his jeans. He looked back at her, she was still sat on the front wing of the car with the skirt of her dress still around her waist.

"What a sight." He smiled and stepped forward. "If you stay like that I might have to take you again."

"Fiend." She grinned as he took her hands and steadied her as she got down onto her feet. She quickly pulled the dress back down and smoothed her hands over the fabric.

"Says the woman who had her hand down the front of my jeans not so long ago." He retorted quickly. Slipping an arm around her waist he pulled her close and gave her a slow, gentle kiss while stroking the back of his hand over her cheek.

"You wouldn't have me any other way." She murmured as he pulled away, he looked at her, still stroking her cheek, a sudden surge of love for her filled his chest and he realised that right now he had a perfect opportunity to ask her the question that had been on his mind for quite some time.

"Can you hear my phone ringing?" She turned her head, breaking his train of thought.

"I don't think so." He replied, gently turning her head back to face him. "Chloe, there's something....."

"It is ringing." She went to pull away but he kept his arm firmly around her waist.

"Let it go to voicemail." He urged her. "I want to ask you something."

"It's ringing again." She broke away from his hold and opened the car door.

"Chloe, leave it, it won't be important." He groaned, again his moment was slipping away from him and he watched as she leant into the car and retrieved her phone. He huffed and folded his arms across his chest as she turned her attention to the device in her hands.

"It was Sabine Kehm, she's tried calling me seven times." She looked at Seb, concern evident on her flushed face.

"Call her back." He sighed, no way would he be able to ask her anything until she'd spoken to her, she looked far too worried. He walked to the drivers side of the car, opening the door he grabbed his t-shirt and put it back on while she phoned Sabine. Closing the door he stood and leant back against the car, watching her while she spoke on the phone and walked a few steps away. Her face fell, she shook her head and suddenly looked distressed, it was obviously bad news. He pushed off the car and waited until she had finished her call before walking over to her. "Something happened?" He asked as she stood there looking shell shocked and staring straight ahead, he took her phone from her as it hung in her fingers, close to being dropped.

"Erm...." Her eyes flickered up to his. "It's Michael, he's in hospital, he's had a seizure."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

86.4K 2.3K 46
Sebastian Vettel has just come out of a long term relationship. All Daniel Ricciardo wants is his friend to be happy, and figures that what Seb nee...
65.3K 1.9K 43
Joey, Irish born female racing driver, has been offered the experience of a lifetime to support the FIA safety car driver Bernd Mayländer during the...
208K 4.6K 78
After a crash had prematurely ended Mollie's racing career she had turned her back on the world of motorsport. She had isolated herself from her frie...
62.4K 1.5K 73
Finally, after all these years, Mollie Rashford has the chance to show what she can do against the "big boys" in Formula 1. Now they are on track...