Jumping on the Train (Thomas...

By SunnyCoolKid

"I don't know, Thomas. It just seems like it could be the start of something bad." Thomas leans over and... More

disclaimer
The Call
Hello, My Name is Southern Hospitality
There's More to you than Meets the Eye
Accessories
It's All Good
On Television
Do Gooder
Harmony
Newborn
Yummy
More Monkeys Than a Barrel of Fun
Let's Make Things Better
Best
I Did It!
Fragile
Price
Talk and Text
Let's Party
Hope
Ageless
As Playful As A Kitten
Journey
Quick
Unwind
More Handsome
Big Trouble
On The Stage of Life
The Really Great Outdoors
You're About To Burn
Rare
You Can Choose Us!
Weather Changes, We don't
Dream
Big Red Sun
Hakuna Matata
Discovering the Unexpected
Colorful Compromise
Play Like a Pro
Too Comfortable
Age Can't Slow Me Down
Italian Style
Madness
Love Your Color
Silly
Ask Smart Questions
Yes, Really
Easy Does It
Has to Be
Time for Dinner
Genius
The Time of my Life
Unlimited
Point of View
Pick and Choose
Roof of the World
We Hear You
Celebrate
Modern Bride
Good
Going Public
Eventful
Fall in Love
Sassy Style
Moment
Under the Sun, the Moon and the Stars
Pony- Lovin'
Watermelon
Younger
Talk it Up
Carefree
Fun
Strong
Climb
Regular
Please, Tommy. Please.
Come Home
It's an Alien
Two Human Beings
Surprise
Bradley Walker and Shadow China
All the Little Babies
Nicknames
Oh, What a Life
Playlist
Driving Lessons
Thanks Willa
Labor Day
The First Day

Kick Back and Chill

18.2K 480 751
By SunnyCoolKid

A few days later you sit on set after having your makeup done. You sit on a comfy couch where there aren't too many people, enjoying the quiet. Well, the semi quiet.

Dylan and Thomas are doing a scene over and over again, trying to get enough footage. You hold your magize close to youe face to prevent yourself from staring at Tom. Thomas. Whatever.

Your attempts are weak though and every time you hear his voice you peer over your magazine. You have clear vision of him. He's caught you looking twice. Once during the scene, the other while on cut, in which he took the liberty of winking at you and you quickly went back to your magazine to hide your blushing face. You feel like youre fourteen years old when you're around him. How does he do this to you?

"CUT!" Mr. Ball says and he walks over to Dylan and starts speaking to him.

You look to your right and find Sarah talking excitedly to Shea. Sarah looks in your direction, more like directly at you and meets your eyes. She smiles, quickly walks over, sits down on the couch next to you and whispers, "You have a crush on Thomas!"

"I know." You say nodding.

"You two would look so cute together." She gushes.

"Thanks." You blush and try to busy yourself with your magazine.

The scene starts up again.

Sarah sits quietly looking at you for a minute.

"So are you going to ask him out?" She says in a barely audible whisper.

You look at her sharply, "No!"

"Why not?" She pouts.

"Because he's Thomas Sangster and I'm just Iris the extra."

"Iris the beautiful extra who would make Thomas look even better than he already does!"

"Get out of here. We're not supposed to talk during filming anyway." You shove her lightly on the shoulder and she gets up off the couch shaking her head at you.

You bury your nose back into your magazine and smile a bit. Another cut comes from Mr. Ball, "Alright, take a quick break. Get some water, take a leak, whatever. Be back in ten."

The crowd of people disperses and chatter fills the air. They move and bustle about laughing a tripping over themselves. Mostly boys in the crowd. Not that you mind or anything. You go back to your magazine, momentarily forgetting Thomas. But then someone collapses into the couch next to you. You jump and jerk your head to the right, where you find the one and only Thomas Sangster reclining next to you.

"My gosh, you scared the jebeebers out of me!" You whack him in the arm with your magazine a few times before he quickly stands up, "Whoa, ow, ow, ow, ow! Bloody crazy woman! What's that thing made of? Iron?" He stumbles backwards into a stool and doesn't fall down but he stubs his toe and he exclaims, "Sh*t!"

You hear yourself intake a breath. And you quickly look back to your magazine.

You feel his eyes on you, "What?"

"Nothing." You say quickly.

Thomas rolls his eyes, "You don't go, 'Huehhhh' for nothing. Come on! What'd I do? Did I split my trousers?" He glances at his back end and you try to hide a smirk.

"No you didn't....it's just...."

He falls into the couch next to you, his arm pressing against yours, craning his neck, his nose inches from your cheek, you feel his warm breath on your face, "Yyyyeh?" He asks raising his eyebrows, trying to be amusing.

You sigh, "I'm just not a huge fan of cussing that's all. I'm not used to it so....I just am...surprised when I hear it."

He studies you for a minute and you take this opportunity to stare at his face with out it being awkward.

"So you don't like cussing, eh? Well, that settles it. No more cussing around the beautiful Iris."

You smile, "Thanks Tom."

You look back at your magazine but he continues to watch you.

"Did you come over here for a reason?" You ask.

"Just to kick back and chill." He says, still watching you.

"Ah." You say going back to your reading.

"I'm afraid we don't know each other very well." He says after a minute of silence between us.

You glance over at him, "I'm afraid we only met each other a few days ago."

He smirks and continues the afraid train, "I'm afraid we're going to have to do something about that."

"Like what?" You laugh, "Time travel?"

"No, not about that. About not knowing each other very well. We MUST do something about it! I will not have it for one bloody moment longer!"

"Okay, well then, what are you going to do? Google me?" I smile.

"Nonsense. We'll play the question game." He grins, "Ladies first."

You blink, "Um, I don't know what to ask you...."

He grins, "Just ask any random question ."

"Okay...." You smile awkwardly, "When is....your birthday?"

Tom rolls his eyes, "No! Iris you're killing me!" He throws his head back, "You can look that up on Wikipedia or something, no-"

He sits up and gets in your face all of a sudden, looking intrigued and slightly insane, "No, Iris, this has to be something deep. Something from the heart." He points to his chest.

He sits back a and smirks, while you sit staring at him with your eyebrows raised, and you're sure a scared look on your face.

You sit quietly for a minute before you say, "You're weird."

He bursts with manical laughter before he sit up on his knees and puts one hand on the back of the couch and the other on your side of the couch's arm rest, so that he hovers over you. You slide down a bit, trying to shrink, "You think I'm weird now, do you?"

You clear your throat, you can smell him from here, he wears manly deoderent but it's not over powering, you snap yourself out of the fangirl thoughts, "Yes, I do. You realize there are other people in this room right?"

A smile tugs at his lips, "Yeah."

You poke him in the arm and say, "Okay, then. Sit down and let me ask you a question."

He grins and plops down, "Okay." He says, back to normal Thomas again. Or, as normal as normal Thomas can get.

"Alright, so this is to clarify. Answer this question, don't go all mentally challenged Thomas on me again, right?"

He nods a small smirk placed firmly on his face.

"So what year did you start acting?"

He rolls his eyes but answers, "2001. My turn!"

He grins his eyes light up, "What's your favorite food?"

"Hmmmm...." You think to yourself, " I really like thai food."

Thomas raises his eyebrows, "Ohhhh, she likes exotic things does she? Good, good."

You smile, "My turn."

You look at the ground to think, "Okay, do you have any siblings?"

He looks surprised by this question, " I do actually. I have a sister named Ava. She's very nice. You'd like her. She'd like you." He raises a single eyebrow at me, "What's your favorite book?"

You stare at him for a minute, trying your very hardest to think of your favorite book. But you can't think of one.

"That question is too hard!"

"Fine, what are some of your favorite books?"

You smile at this one, "I like Percy Jackson, Sisters Grimm was my favorite ever since I was really little, Fablehaven, and The Maze Runner, of course. All just a few of my favorites."

"Iris likes to read. Okay. Your turn."

You have thought of one ahead of time now, "What's your favorite sport to play?"

He smiles, "I like freakin' baseball."

You scrunch up your nose, "Baseball?"

He laughs, "Yeah. I take you don't like it?"

"It's pretty boring."

He shrugs, "My turn." He sighs, "What is your favorite sport to watch?"

You bite your lip and take half a second to think, "Either football or soccer."

"Atta girl!" He says smiling and giving you a high five.

Mr. Ball calls, "Everyone back on set!"

He raises his eyebrows at you, "We'll finish this later, little flower."

Then he gets up and walks back to the set.

"Bye." You say quietly.

You stick your nose back into your magazine.

You can't help smiling.

It was nice to "kick back and chill" with Tom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 89 15
You're the only girl in the maze... see what happens when the cute blonded boy falls for you :) not writing anymore :(
110K 6.2K 43
❝ You just met him-❞ ❝ And I love him.❞ [ seokedjin® | copyright© ] A/N: this story is a bit rushed REPUBLI...
160K 4K 78
Your life suddenly changes when a Brittish actor comes living in your neighborehood. ** Trigger Warning** Depression, grieve, self harm Please don't...
15.7K 386 24
Thomas turns to the side, checking himself out in the mirror. "Tell me, Kelsey. How do I look?" I look at his orange tank top and cargo pants, with a...