Louder Than Words (Lesbian St...

De DanniNightShade

Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Epilogue

Chapter 17

2.3K 126 1
De DanniNightShade

"Are you guys really dating?" Vanessa questioned, watching the Pureblood vampire raise her eyes from the book she was reading to stare at Vanessa, who was watching said girlfriend point out jobs to students and teachers as they set up the gym.

Vanessa had clearly just slid onto the bench beside her after noticing that she was here waiting for her succubus to finish what she was doing before they could both sneak out. It seemed however, that there was a lot more work to be done than they thought, and they would be here a bit longer.

Evania left the bookmark between the pages but didn't close it, like she intended to continue reading but wanted to make sure her place was saved just in case. Yes. We are. Why do you ask? Evania asked, looking back at her book like she was trying to keep reading.

"Well, you don't really seem any different with her than any other friend. Sure she helped you come out of your shell, but you guys just seem really close." Vanessa shrugged.

Why does it matter to you?

"Because I'm curious." Vanessa chuckled.

It doesn't have anything to do with you, so it really shouldn't matter to you.

"Are you angry? I'm just curious!" The young vampire laughed.

You seem more interested in my love life than I am. Evania noted.

Vanessa shrugged with another laugh. "You can ask Zali, I'm always butting into other people's business."

"Sounds about right." Zali grumbled from over their shoulders. "You need to leave Eva alone Ness." The mage warned.

"I'm not bothering her! I'm just asking her questions!"

"Apparently they're personal questions. Ones that you have to clerify is just for your curiosity." Zali narrowed her eyes at her sister.

"Annoying." The pureblood signed.

"I am not! I'm anything but!" Vanessa retorted.

"You are definitely annoying." Eva corrected.

Zali took Vanessa's arm and pulled her off the bench. "Come on, let's go get some food."

"Come on! I want-"

"Ness. Now." The mage ordered, dragging Vanessa away as Evania watched with a smile.

She was about to go back to her book when a familiar scent crossed her nose. She raised her head just as Sylvia floated above her, hovering so their faces were close enough that the succubi's candy scented breath was begging to be taken.

"Can I?" Sylvia whispered, her eyes meeting Evania's in a gentle smile. The vampire nodding and meeting her half way, giving her new girlfriend a chaste, but loving kiss.

"Do you wanna get out of here?" Sylvia questioned.

Are you done for the day? Evania asked, glancing back towards Janet who was still going through some papers and talking to other people about setting up.

"I've been here for four hours. I deserve a break."

Does Janet know that?

"Well, she did just watch me suck your face, so I dunno. Probably."

I'm glad. I'm sure my best friend loves watching you do that to me.

"I'm sure anyone would love to watch two sexy girls make out." Sylvia noted. "Let's go."

Where do you want to go?

"Home. There's a weird question I want to ask you."

Is it?

"It's pretty weird."

Can't wait.

"Can we hurry home then?" Sylvia smiled, looking a little nervous as she flipped back onto her feet and held out her hand to the vampire.

Evania closed her book, collected her things, and stood up, taking her girlfriend's hand. The two made their way back to the dorm room slowly, never once releasing the other's hand. Gentle blushes covered both their faces and neither said a word.

When they made it back to the dorm Evania brought her things to her bedroom before heading back into the living area and watching Sylvia as she stood in the center of the room staring at the ceiling like the was trying to think of how she was supposed to ask her question. Is everything okay? Evania's voice whispered in her head.

Sylvia turned to look at the vampire with a look of guilt blanketing her expression. "It's not a bad thing, just a weird thing."

Is it a succubus thing?

"Yes."

Is it a sex thing?

Sylvia's cheeks blushed a darker shade of red as she nodded a bit.

You didn't seem to want to rush things before?

"I don't want to rush them now!" Sylvia corrected, seeming to find a bit of resolve. "But I am a succubus, and I can't help it."

Do you need to see other people?

Sylvia stepped forward quickly, taking Evania's hands and lacing their fingers together. "I don't want anyone else. I'd rather starve."

"What do you need me to do?" Evania asked, watching Sylvia's face and waiting for something she didn't know if she was ready for.

"I know you're not ready for me to touch you." The succubus answered. "I know you'll be scared, and I don't want to do that to you. I can live off just skin contact like this for the rest of my live, and I'll be fine. But I crave more, so I want to ask for more."

"How do you expect to get more when you can't touch me?"

"Because you can touch me." The succubus answered.

Evania stared at Sylvia for a short while, her mouth opened slightly, but no sound passed her lips. Instead her mind seemed to be running a mile a minute, trying to figure out what she was supposed to do or say.

Sylvia's eyes swirled with her nature. The vibrant purple filled with a lust that Evania knew all too well. She wanted to speak, to say something clever or explain how she felt, but the look the succubus was giving her... that pleading, begging, praying expression.

The succubus moved forward again, this time crashing her lips to Evania's hungrily. She needed this feeling. She needed Evania, and she needed her now. Sylvia pushed Evania back, not roughly, but needy. She pressed the vampire's back against the doorframe and deepened the kiss, her tongue exploring Evania's mouth like it was trying to map out every inch.

The vampire's brain melted, and she found her body reacting only to Sylvia's. The succubus lifted her up by the rear, carrying her back towards Evania's bed where she practically fell on top of her without separating their lips. Sylvia's hands didn't travel, and instead moved beside the vampire's head, gripping the blankets like she was trying to keep her hands from doing anything they shouldn't.

Evania didn't know what she was supposed to do. She just wanted to feel what Sylvia wanted to show her. She wanted to let the succubus give her everything she had, and she wanted to be able to take it without thinking of him.

Sylvia seemed to sense what Evania wanted, and her hands untangled from the blankets and slowly moved down the vampire's body, settling on her hips as they continued kissing. Sylvia leaned back just enough to watch Evania's expression as she took her hands, guiding them to her own body.

Evania let her hands settle on Sylvia's waist as she too studied her partner's face. Evania glanced down to look at her own hands as they touched the other woman's body. She brought her hands up, placing one hand on her shoulder, and the other over the succubi's heart, waiting for several seconds to feel it beat against her palm.

Evania's eyes stared at her own hand for a long while, listening and counting the beats of the other woman's heart. When she finally did look up at the succubi's eyes, she found the same needy expression staring back at her patiently. Like she wasn't really in her own head anymore, but begging for something more, but knowing that she couldn't do anything.

It was unnerving to see.

"Sylvia." Evania called.

The succubus blinked at the voice that called to her. Snapping out of her trance and glancing down at their bodies before looking back up at the vampire like she was confused as to how she got there. "I think I blacked out, what happened?"

"Are you fucking serious?"

"No. No I'm just kidding... I think." She answered, moving her her hands back to the pillows on either side of Evania's head. "I'm not used to being able to be reached."

"Reached?" Evania asked, sounding almost angry.

"I was in control, I promise." Sylvia assured her. "If I wasn't you wouldn't be wearing clothing."

"That doesn't make me feel better."

"I was there, and in control. But I wasn't listening. I was focused. But then you spoke and it was like... It was like..."

The succubus knew more than thirty languages, and still couldn't find the words to explain how it felt. Like even though she was there, and focused, and in control. That her mind had control but her heart didn't. How her body craved something she didn't want to take, and she had to fight for it. Only to hear her soul call out to her and bring her back like her nature was never there. Like she wasn't an inhuman sex demon, but the other half of Evania's heart, calling out to her. Asking to be put together, but also giving her the time to collect herself on her own.

She was herself. Not a sex crazed demon trying to feed.

But her lover trying to become one.

Sylvia couldn't find the words. She didn't know what she was supposed to say, or how to explain it to Evania without scaring her. Without sounding like she was there, but also wasn't there which was sort of what happened.

"Should we stop?" Sylvia asked instead.

"Maybe we should." Evania confessed, her hand gripping Sylvia's shirt above the succubi's heart, still feeling the heavy beating against her palm. "But..."

"I won't be upset if you want to stop." Sylvia told her, watching the vampire's nervous expression as she tried to find her own words.

"I don't want to stop."

"Then don't." Sylvia took the vampire's wrist gently. "Touch me."

Evania looked back down at the succubi's body, not really knowing where she was supposed to start. Evania's mouth moved as she went to ask a question, but the words refused to pass her lips. Like for once she was under someone else's spell.

Sylvia leaned back down, this time much more relaxed and patient. She touched her lips to Evania's slowly, getting them both to close their eyes and just enjoy the moment. "There are things I want to do and say to you, but I'm scared it will frighten you." Sylvia leaned back only enough for her to speak, and even as she did their lips still brushed together lightly.

"You're not him." Evania managed, though it sounded more like she was talking to herself than to Sylvia.

"I'm not him. I won't ever take from you. I want to give my everything to you." Sylvia joined their lips together again in another loving kiss. Her hands moving so very slowly from the bed to Evania's waist to hold their bodies close. The vampire answered by moving her arms around the succubi's back, trying to do her part to join them together.

Evania's eyes closed tightly as Sylvia's hands began moving once again. This time moving under the vampire's shirt and traveling up slowly. Her fingers ghosting over the vampire's scars causing her to shiver, but they didn't slow. They continued upwards, pulling the girl's shirt with her. Their lips separated and Sylvia leaned back to pull Evania's shirt over her head. The vampire didn't fight her, but her arms came back down to cover herself as she turned her head away, the blush covering more than just her face.

Sylvia's eyes cast their violet glow across Evania's pale skin. The succubi trailed her fingers down the vampire's stomach and navel, tracing the scars she saw.

"I won't go furthur until you ask me." Sylvia confessed, looking back up at the vampire's face.

Evania opened one eye before closing it, almost trying to turn her face further away. "Can-can you take your clothes off first?"

"Of course." Sylvia nodded. "You're gonna wanna watch." The smuggness in her voice made Evania want to growl at her. Her eyes finally met Sylvia's just in time to see her smirk with such confidence as she pulled her own shirt over her head. Evania's eyes widened at the purple spirals that covered the succubi's toned stomach and torso. As the shirt came off, she finally noticed the spirals that danced across her skin like living tattoos before flickering with a slight glow, like magic. They covered her chest, back and arms, but it felt like Evania was just noticing them now, for the first time. But they were on her arms, how could she miss them?

Evania's hands moved without conscious thought, but Sylvia didn't seem to notice as she went to work removing her own bra. She undid the strap as Evania's fingertips touched the colored skin. She removed the bra, and flicked it like a sling-shot across the room where it landed somewhere on Evania's desk. The succubus smiled down at Evania's hands, watching the curiously shocked expression on her girlfriend's face.

"Like em?" Sylvia asked.

"What are they?" Evania asked, pressing her palm into one of the spirals just under the girl's ribs. She couldn't quite find the words to explain what it felt like. They were like small patches of velvet against her glossy skin, and they had a different texture visually as well. A scale-like pattern drawn in the beautiful purple spirals of breathing magic.

"It's me." Sylvia explained.

Evania looked up to meet the succubi's face. "Do all succubi have these?"

"No. I'm unique."

"Why?"

"Morgan Lee Fay."

"She cursed you?"

"To always be inhuman." Sylvia nodded. "She hated me, for I was the true heir to my father's throne, and because I was the proof that he loved my mother more than her. So she cursed me. She likely intended for them to scare anyone who I loved, but I actually think they're beautiful."

"They are beautiful." Evania agreed, her eyes moving back down to them but stopping on Sylvia's chest, which Evania finally realized was completely revealed to her.

Sylvia glanced back down at her own body. "Right." She then went to work pulling her trousers down as she stepped off the bed for a moment. "I should mention, I'm probably gonna grow a tail, maybe horns."

"Probably?"

Sylvia removed her trousers and left them at the foot of the bed. "It's a succubus thing. If you prefer I can just take my true form now?"

"Do you have to be in your true form?"

"You're my mate, so your touch is like fireworks to me. If your making love to me, it's going to be like a bomb is going off in my brain. I'm not going to have any focus. I won't loose control of my body, I'll loose control of my form."

"Is it scary?"

Sylvia laughed, easing the tension effortlessly. "Your true form is likely much more terrifying than mine."

"Excuse me?"

"A Pureblood vampire's form is all teeth and claws. We're less claws and more horns and boobs."

"What's the difference between your form and mine?"

"Your's is built for combat. Mine isn't."

Evania recalled her own form, looking down at her hands she watched her skin turn a dark gray as her fingers became claws. Her hands growing to appear more like the paws of a beast. Her hands shrank back down and returned to normal as she looked up at at Sylvia who was now standing completely naked.

"Would I loose control?" The vampire questioned, trying to keep her eyes on the succubi's face.

"It's possible. But your body isn't designed for ultimate pleasure like mine is. This likely won't be as overwelming for you as it will be for me." Sylvia shrugged.

"I-I don't know."

"If you don't want to do this you need to tell me. I can't read your mind, so I don't know what you're thinking."

"Aren't you supposed to be able to read people?"

"I can yes, but this is different. Your body wants this, probably more than you think it does. You're scared, and nervous, but your body doesn't always show me that."

"Show me your true form."

Sylvia shrugged her shoulders, and leaned her head back a bit. The tattoos on her skin spread out, like someone had zoomed in on those specific patterns, spreading it over every inch of her body. She grew maybe two or three inches taller as her legs shifted so she was standing on her toes. A long slender tail uncoiled from behind her, waving to her right. It was very thin, like that of a monkey's but one that ended in an arrow tip. Her horns were curved to spiral over her ears like that of a rams, ending in a point that was aimed away from her head.

"I didn't know Succubi had scales." Evania noted.

"Yep. We have small scales, devil's scales are much bigger, more dense."

"Devil are built for battle too I presume."

"You presume right." Sylvia smiled. "Even their hooves are built for battle."

Evania glanced down curiously, though she couldn't see Sylvia's feet from where she was sitting on the bed. The succubus put one of her feet on the bed so Eva could see, showing off the hoof that was split down the middle like that of a cow or goat. Evania looked back up at her succubus, realizing that she was exactly the same person, she just had a few more appendages than she used to. Her face was exactly the same, the only difference being the pigment of her skin.

Evania moved forwards, crawling towards the foot of the bed, her eyes staring into her girlfriend's. As she got close she moved to her knees and reached up, one hand cupping Sylvia's cheek, and the other moving to her waist.

"Sylvia." Evania whispered.

"Evania." Sylvia answered, moving so she was kneeling on the bed with Evania between her legs as her arms wrapped around the vampire's neck.

The succubus burried her nose into the vampire's neck, breathing her scent in deep. "You can lose control a little Eva." Sylvia called.

"I don't know how."

"I can help." Sylvia admitted, leaning back a bit and pressing their lips together. Evania didn't hesitate to let the succubus slip her tongue into her mouth, but her body went ridged when said tongue purposely cut itself on one of the vampire's fangs, filling their mouthes with the taste of fresh blood.

The gold glow of Evania's eyes was clouded over with crimson. The cut healed quickly, and the kiss only became more heated as Evania gained more confidence. Evania's hands moved more along Sylvia's body, feeling her curves and both of them seemed to love it. The vampire was effortlessly able to lift Sylvia off the bed as she turned them, pressing Sylvia's back into the mattress getting her to chuckle.

Evania still felt like herself. Like this was what she wanted to do, only now she actually had the confidence to do it. She leaned back and looked down at Sylvia, her eyes still casting a red glow over her body. She couldn't stop herself from licking her lips, not thinking about all the delicious things she was going to do to the succubus, but instead trying to get every last drop of her blood into her mouth.

"Ready Eva?" Sylvia called.

The vampire nodded a bit before leaning back down, a fang poking out from under her lip.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.5M 84.1K 57
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 5| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ Maverick arched an eyebrow at me and asked, "Does t...
1.2M 56.5K 162
"𝐈 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡...𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝." ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐚...
1.2K 19 29
A child born between a succubus and a vampire. destined for great things. abandoned at the age of five, Sarah Elizabeth Malkov would learn so much mo...