Chasing the Fleeting Flower

By amui314

[Xin Rui] First legitimate daughter of the third ranked scholar family, Xin. A young, ordinary merchant man w... More

Copyright & Plagiarism + [Resuming CFF]
1: Wingless Girl
2: Blue Butterfly
3: Drunkard On The Streets
4: Fallen Under the Moonlight
5: A White Jade Hairpin
6: An Interesting Man
7: Touchable stars
8: For the Sake of Roasted Chickens..
9: Two Silver Pins and a White Dove
10: Who are you?
11: A Divide Between Us
12: Luxurious Life
13: So Why Now?
14: Liar
15: Skillful Manipulations and Schemes
16: A Jade for a Jade
17: Fragments of White Jade
18: Held Within Tight Clutches
19: Wishing it was you
20: Escape plan
21: Executing the plan
22: A lost soul
23: Time had stopped
24: You're the real liar.
25: No longer the useless Eldest Miss
26: Killer
27: Wu Jin
28: Mysterious Yu Jian
29: Bittersweet
31: Bing Xu
32: Yu Jian's Identity
33: Resolved in Nangong
34: Endure, Rui, Endure
35: Rumors
36: Weeping Soul
37: Relief, for now.
38: Jealousy, a fatal poison.

30: Seduced by a Witch

5.4K 222 18
By amui314

WARNING: This chapter contains SEXUAL content. Beware of adulterous time. Enjoy moonlights. Here's a treat for those that made it this far hehe

Rui slowly opened her eyes to see the red sheer curtains, shielding the binding sunlight that dared to peek in. She could hear the chirping of the birds that flew by occasionally.

Yu Jian held her from behind, with his chest touching her bare back, while the red comforter messily covered the both of them and their previous lewd acts. His arms were wrapped around her waist and she could hear him breathing softly in his slumber.

Her body ached with soreness, like a thousand needles pierced her body when in fact, only one had. The area between her legs was in pain. It was like last night, she had been stretched, torn apart, and stitched back together, over and over again. Not only was that area painful, her waist hurts from being lifted and gripped while he thrusted into her endlessly. The soft whimper that escaped her lips as she attempted to shift her body, aroused Yu Jian from his sleep.

He gripped her tighter and peppered her face and neck with kisses. She hummed in response, his touch still making her feel a little tingly. His husky morning voice broke the silence, "How are you feeling?"

She too, have a rather hoarse voice, and she pursed her lips as if she had been wronged, "Sore."

His deep chuckle caused his chest to drum a little and he continued to kiss her face, "En, then I've done well."

"You— you're shameless..." Rui mumbled before reaching forwards to pull the curtains open. As she slowly sat up with one arm holding the sheets close to her chest, her hair followed as well. Nevertheless, it could not cover the love marks on her skin.

Yu Jian wanted to pull her back into bed, but she slipped away from his fingertips. He smiled to himself, recalling that she was like a fleeting flower; he had always been chasing a fleeting flower. But not anymore.

With his fast reflexes, he caught the sheets that covered her body. Everything happened so fast; Rui did not have the time to process it. One moment she was up and the next she was under him. He gave her a grin—a possessive one—curving the corners of his lips demonically, "Not anymore, little flower. You're my woman now, and my only woman."

Rui grew hot as blood rushed to her face, so she averted her eyes downwards to distract herself, but her line of sight accidentally landed on his erected length. Panicking, she quickly turned her head to the side in embarrassment, but Yu Jian took this as an opportunity to attack her now-exposed neck.

"You're actually this black-bellied! Why didn't I notice the wolf hiding in sheep's clothing? I want a refund!" Rui whimpered, as if she had been cheated.

Growing weak to his sensual touch, it was like he knew exactly where she would melt. She was the uncharted map, yet he was the skillful captain who found every treasure. Riding the waves, being one with the sea. Was she the sea, or was she the one trapped in the sea of pleasure, right where his arms would be?

It doesn't even matter. Right now, she was on her knees, struggling to keep herself up at bay. He pushed her down, drowning her with his length, making it impossible for her to breathe. She sunk into the bed, with him between her noodle-like legs, her cheek flushed against the platform, his hand holding her the back of her neck down, and the other one on her waist.

She was losing her mind; everything went white. She couldn't hear anything. It was like being underwater—everything is a mumbling blur. The only thing on her mind was that Yu Jian was cruel and rough, oppressing her with dominance. She was at his mercy.

He opened her mouth with his slender fingers, and his sultry voice whispered into her ear, "Rui-er, remember, breathe."

Everything was on fire. Her whole body was lit alive, burning in passion, eating her away. She let out a desperate cry, in dire need to put out the hot flames within her. She needed a release.

"Please, Yu Jian..." she begged in short breaths, mewing weakly with every thrust. He too, let out a shaky breath. He was intoxicated with her taste, her voice, and her warmth. The desirous wet glaze in her half-opened eyes as she looked back at him while he was pounding into her, fueled his excitement.

He grinned as he kissed her shoulder, leaving more red marks, "Temptress."

She was deep in the ocean with violent waves crashing and collapsing upon each other at contact. Her whole body quivered uncontrollably and she let herself crumble forwards onto the bed, still gripping tightly on the sheets. She felt tears slipping by the corners of her tightly shut eyes from the intensity of his love, as the wall around her shattering into a million shards, all succumbing to gravity.

She felt an abundant amount of hot fluid pour into her, as she herself pulsed against his throbbing length. They synchronized like a heart beat before dispersing in their own pattern. Rui was still shaking, jerking forward with every pulse.

With their most intimate parts still intact, he hugged her from behind and kissed her gently. He snuggled his face between her neck and shoulder, still enjoying his euphoric high.

Pulling out of her sweetness, he lifted her tender body in his arms and ordered the servants to prepare a large bathtub with warm, soothing water. Very carefully, he lowered her body into the water as he got in as well. He personally cleaned her—making sure to be gentle—while she was dozing off to sleep again. He curled his lips and kissed the side of her head. Mumbling, she held his waist and snuggled her head on his smooth chest.

Yu Jian let out a mellow laugh, shifting her smaller frame onto his lap and curling her up like a kitten. He stroked her soft cheek with the back of his finger, cooing her to sleep.

When the water started to cool, Yu Jian carried her out of the water and wrapped her in a fluffy towel. He patted her body and hair dry, before applying soothing cream on her body. It would relieve the soreness from the...extensive activities. Then, he dressed her in a thin, soft robe. It was soft to touch, so it shouldn't irritate her skin. After tucking her under a new bed comforter with the new bed sheets, he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

While she was taking a nap, he sat down at his desk, selected a brush, and dipped it in ink. He held his sleeve while the other elegantly began to dance on the paper, the black ink expanding out like the roots of a tree. He pulled out his jade flute, which he held close to his body ever since he left his country, and pulled off the small end of it, revealing a stamping stone. He dipped it in red ink and pressed firmly on the paper. Afterwards, he had his servant deliver it to his family household.

Leaning back, he sighed tiredly as he rubbed the bridge between his eyebrows. The servant outside gently knocked on the door, and spoke quietly, "Young Master, it is time for your medicine. Honorable Physician Tian is here."

Sitting back up and cracking his neck to the side, he cooly replied with three short words, "In study room."

Physician Tian came in quietly. He cupped his hand in respect, "This one greets—"

Yu Jian waved his hand, silencing him. He didn't want to wake up Rui in the other room. Everyone knows that the Young Master likes quietness, concise answers, and efficiency. Beating around the bush or saying unnecessary things would only agitate him. Lowering his head in obedience, he quickly check the wound on his shoulder while ignoring the love bites from Rui. He knew better than to meddle in the business of someone esteemed like Yu Jian.

After confirming that his injury is still healing at a steady pace, he checked the left eye. Removing the eyepatch, he had Yu Jian slowly open his eye. He winced a little at the brightness and closed it immediately, hoping to get rid of the blurry vision. After a few more tries, he was able to fully open his eye. Only a scar was left straight down. Though his vision is still blurry, he was capable of seeing—thankfully.

"This one suggest to continue wearing the eyepatch. The eye is still sensitive to light." The physician quietly said, and handed the eyepatch to Yu Jian with both of his hands respectfully. He took the leather and adjusted it back onto his head. Yu Jian only waved his hand again, dismissing the physician without a word. The entire time, he had not said a single word.

Physician Tian shook his head once he stepped out of Yu Jian's personal estate. He really suits his rumored image.

Yu Jian knew what the man was thinking. He had seen the same expression way too many times. But he didn't bother to give the man a second thought. After the servants brought in congee and red bean gelatin, Yu Jian went to fetch Rui for lunch.

The servants were rendered speechless; their master was personally carrying a petite girl, who was rubbing her sleepy eyes, to the dining table. She was dressed thinly with her hair loosely pulled back into a bun, so it was very clear that she was loved intensively.

It wasn't like she had a choice. Yu Jian suddenly declared that no one should see her hair down except for himself. She didn't care. She just wanted to eat food now, after being eaten for so long. They can hear her whimper pitifully when he sat her down on the cushioned chair. The servants blushed and kept their head down, eyes to the floor.

Rui sulked with tearful eyes as she lightly massaged her waist, "This is all of your fault."

"En, it's my fault." He smiled softly at her in amusement, and held the bowl of congee in his hand, using the spoon to scoop a small amount. He held the spoon near her swollen lips, "Here, eat. It's not hot."

"Humph, serves you right." She arrogantly tilted her chin up and happily ate off the spoon. Yu Jian only chuckled quietly.

The nearby servants that were stealing glances every once in a while were shocked to see the Young Master spoon-feeding the girl. Moreover, she seems to be a foreign lady. Although she is indeed a rare beauty, the Young Master shouldn't be doing this. There was no need to lower himself to the role of a servant. But they didn't dare to stop him.

Judging from the way their Young Master is spoiling the beauty extensively, they have reached to the conclusion that he had fallen under the spell of this bewitching enchanter. If she doesn't have a status of a princess, then she must be a witch to be this spoiled and pampered. Otherwise, why would their Young Master, who has never spared a second glance to a woman in his life, act this way?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 129K 61
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
377K 14.1K 91
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
632K 25K 72
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
656K 39K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...