The Return Of The Zeus Familia

By TheWolfsFury1420

the story of Danmachi where Bell head's to Oranio, only this time, Enyo decides to move back to Oranio as she... More

Chapter 2 The Push
Chapter 3 The Silverback
Chapter 4 Thief
Chapter 5 The Betrayal
Chapter 6 The Past and Current Battlefield
Chapter 7 Apology
Chapter 8 Spar's and Battle's
Chapter 9 the Minotaur and the Expedition
Chapter 10 Level Up
Chapter 11 Fallen Blacksmith
Chapter 12 Lower Floor's
Chapter 13 Middle Floor's
Chapter 14 Reason For Hate
Chapter 15 Confession and Conflict
Chapter 16 Devoured and Rival
Chapter 17 The Boss Battle
Chapter 18 Appolo Familia
Chapter 19 War Game
Chapter 20 Training
Chapter 21 War Game Climax
Chapter 22 Fox in the Box
Chapter 23 Ishtar vs Zeus
Chapter 24 Rakia Invasion
Chapter 25 Back to Oranio
Chapter 26 Birth of Wiene

Chapter 1 The Return

12.3K 108 23
By TheWolfsFury1420

the same day Bell enters Oranio, the Zeus familia buy a home to live in and after 6 month's of training Bell and getting thing's set up, the Zeus familia returned with an iron fist and firmly place themselves as rival's to the Loki and Freya familia, a meeting made the 2 decide they didn't want to risk there Familia's so they will stay put for now. after 15 day's in the dungeon, Bell is attacked by a Minotaur and is saved by Ais, only, when Bell ran, a Zeus familia member sees Bell covered in blood and tried to help him, asking what happened. Bell would keep running as he went to find Bete laughing his head off and Ais standing dumbfounded, angered, he confronts them about what happens and Bete would only say.

Bete:" what, it's some pathetic jackass who got in way over his head to try and be a hero, ask Ais, she'll tell you"

Ais:"... it was an accident, I didn't mean to-"

Zeus familia member:" well he got hurt because of you and all you can do is laugh about it, wow, I never thought that the Loki familia would enjoy causing people pain"

Bete said nothing to defend himself, thinking he had no reason to, the member pissed off then walked off as Ais and Bete went back, Ais looked depressed as Rivaria asked what was wrong.

Riveria:" is something the matter, did something happen"

Ais:" Rivaria... do we cause a lot of people pain"

Riveria:" we try to keep that at a minimal, why"

Ais:" someone nearly got killed because of the Minotaur's and when I saved him, but he ran off, and Bete laughed about it, then someone asked what happened, and all Bete did was badmouth the person we hurt"

Riveria:" that idiot, what else happened"

Ais:" he said that the Loki familia enjoy people's suffering since Bete was laughing so hard"

Riveria:" I'll have to punish him when we get back, for now, know this, that man doesn't speak for all of us, only himself"

when Finn and Gareth heard about this, they were actually concerned, knowing how bad this looked Bete was severely punished for it, complaining, but not given a choice, and when Loki heard about this, she was worried.

Loki:"... this is bad, Bete really did it this time, well, hopefully, nothing bad happen's"

in the Zeus familia home, after Bell turned in the crystals he had left, he had to tell Enyo about how he nearly died in the dungeon after getting home.

Enyo:" tell me everything that happened, spare no detail"

as Bell described it, Mero seemed confused about how a Minotaur went up that far in the dungeon, a member came in to tell Enyo that the Loki familia were the ones responsible for that and she was now getting ready for war, Bell tried to calm ber down and asked if they were really going to war just for him, it was a unanimous yes from everyone, than Mero came in and calmed everyone down, reminding them the guild is there for a reason, telling Bell to form a complaint to them, Bell was hesitant, but Mero won in the end.

Bell's thought's:" I prefer things not to escalate, but I can't defy them"

as Hestia was helping some members, she hardly noticed Bell got back as she was so tired from helping.

Hestia:" I'm so tired, I know I said I'd help when I can, but aren't you giving a goddess such as myself a little too much to do"

Zerif:" someone who is getting free food and access to our item's in the house, along with their own room should not complain"

Hestia:" I know, but I can't lift anything anymore, and thank's to my part-time job, I'm even more tired than before, and I don't have much money since I have to help Bell earn money for the familia as well"

Zerif:" don't worry, Hestia, once you find another part-time job, we'll let you get an easier time here"

Hestia:" THAT DOESN'T CHANGE A THING"

after Bell set up his complaint, he went to have his late-night training and get an update, his status was impressive as he was far more active than normal adventurers were, given as intense training and such

BELL CRANEL LEVEL 1

ST:96I-121H

EN:64I-93I

DE:88I-101H

A:106H-163H

M:0I

MAGIC:

SKILL'S: LIARIS PHRASE

Bell:" wow, this is an improvement, I bet by next month my status will be at F or even E"

Hestia:" you might, with the Zeus Familia's brutal training, I would be surprised if you didn't get near that"

Bell:" though it's a Zeus familia rule not to level up till all your status is at S rank"

Hestia:" is that even possible"

Bell:" everyone who joins does that, and they apparently get the skill slayer, help's against all kinds of opponent's"

Hestia:" I see, and you all still level up within 12 or 13 months in before reaching level 3"

Bell:" yeah"

Hestia:"... you are all monsters"

Bell thought he saw something on the skill section, but it was blurred out so he couldn't read it, Hestia said her hand slipped as Bell walked off, Hestia then grazed her hand over it and said.

Hestia:" Liaris Freese, congratulations Bell, you have a skill"

Mero then popped in and looked at Bell's paper, Hestia was surprised and Mero just went to the fire to burn the paper.

Mero:" tell Bell next time to burn them on his own, he should keep his status secret"

as she left, she told Zerif to help her look for a skill called Liaris Freese, Zerif never heard of this skill before but was puzzled by it for some reason, like he seen it somewhere before, but he helped Mero look for it. the next morning, Bell got a big breakfast as he headed to the dungeon with Zerif, talking to him about what happened yesterday and what happened after.

Zerif:" so the Loki familia had to give half of their dungeon exploration funds to the guild, and from that half left in their possession, 2 million Valas to the Hestia familia, I hope you know while it may seem cruel, it is necessary to punish people when they do wrong, or else they will never learn"

Bell:" I know, but... I don't want to hurt anyone"

Zerif:" think of it like this Bell, by punishing them for this action, we make it less likely that it will happen again and prevent someone else from getting hurt"

as Zerif left, Bell walked along and felt a glare at him, since Zerif was still close by he sensed where the stare was from along with Bell, as Bell was using his werewolf instinct's more since the Zeus familia is helping Bell control it, he was able to tell where it came from as well, Zerif took the initiative to go to Bable and confront the most likely suspect, near the room to Freya, Ottar block's his path.

Ottar:" what is it you want, Demon Caster"

Zerif:" can I speak to your goddess a moment"

Ottar:" ... no, now leave"

Zerif was stern, but as he is currently a level 6, he couldn't actually stand up to Ottar, at least not yet, so he took his pride and set it aside to leave without a word of resistance.

Zerif:" very well, tell your Goddess I came by to visit"

as he left, Ottar went to Freya and told her about what just happened, she was unphased, but still concerned, she stated that they will keep an eye on the Zeus familia from a distance and she would continue on from there.

Freya:" what is it he wanted, oh well, I have a new toy to mess with, let's not waste this chance"

after a few events that day and a trip to the dungeon, Bell got home and when he got his status updated, he was amazed by the results.

BELL CRANEL LEVEL 1

ST:121H-245G

EN:93I-198H

DE:101H-231G

A:163H-294G

M:0I

MAGIC:

SKILL'S: LIARIS PHRASE

Bell was ecstatic about his status and even questioning if his goddess did it right, and after Hestia stormed out, Bell was invited by a few people to go to this pub called the Hostess of Fertility, as Bell went there, there reserved table was ready and after ordering, Bell asked if it was really okay for him to not pay.

Enyo:" come on Bell, it's my treat, I got a massive dropped item in the dungeon today after killing a Monster Rex, so I got a lot of money to spare, eat to your heart's content tonight"

Bell:" I'm carrying her back when she black's out am I"

Enyo, Zerif, and everyone else at the table:" yep"

knowing he was stuck, he still went to enjoy the night, people were talking about the Zeus familia in the pub and on how they are back in Oranio.

Citizen 1:" did you hear, the Zeus familia is back"

Citizen 2:" Yeah, they're right there, I hear everyone there's a member"

Citizen 3:" no way, they all look so strong... except that one kid, the one with white hair"

Citizen 4:" Yeah, he looks a little too small and weak to be one of them"

Bell heard all this and was a little sad, but then Mero glared at the people talking bad and they instantly kept quiet, and Anya would announce that the other people with reservations came as the Loki familia then walked in.

Enyo:"... I'm surprised they aren't scrounging for money"

Zerif:" well, even if they had to pay a lot of money to the guild and to Hestia, they still got plenty of money to buy themselves something like this I suppose, and they probably made the member's collect as much Valas from there one whole day in the dungeon this morning on the 15th floor"

Bell hid himself as best he could when the Loki familia sat there ready to celebrate, just next to them without noticing, working out their recent money issue, as they were eating and drinking, Bete was drunk and started blabbering about the incident that got Bell hurt.

Bete:" HEY AIS, TELL US THAT ONE STORY ABOUT THAT ONE KID"

Ais:" what"

Bete:" don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking about, a bunch of Minotaur's got past us, and you took out the last one on the 5th floor, that tomato kid"

Bell felt a pain in his chest, this didn't go unnoticed by the people at his table as they listen closely to this.

Finn:" Bete, we got a fine for that, it's not something I want to talk about"

Bete:" but that's because that wimp tattled to the guild and got us in trouble for being a weak pansy"

Enyo sobered up enough for it to look like she didn't gulp down 5 bottles of wine in anger as Mero and Zerif clenched their fist.

Gareth:" that was because of our Mistake Bete, we can't blame the kid for what he did"

Bete:" shut up, anyway, when we were chasing the Minotaur's that escaped us from the 17th floor, and some weak ass rookie was there"

Bell's thoughts:" it was me"

Mero:" Bell, don't listen to him, his words are hollow and heartless"

Bete:" when Ais slashed the monster to pieces, the kid was covered in the thing's blood, head to toe in that thing's smelly blood, and the tomato kid after he was saved up and ran away"

Bete started to laugh as the table was quiet, the fine made Loki mad, but she understood why she got it, Bete laughing made her pissed since it seemed he didn't take their dilemma seriously.

Bete:" but seriously, it was so pathetic, if you're going to run like that, you shouldn't be an adventurer in the first place, he pisses me off, you know"

The member's in the Zeus familia at their table were really trying to hold their anger in, Bete had the nerve to say all that thinking it was okay, and Bell was trying hard to hold himself together, brought nearly to tear's then and there, Zerif reassured Bell he has nothing to prove to the like's of him, a man with no decency to other's, but Bete would push it more. as Bete stated if Ais would go out with someone as pathetic as Bell or him, Ais said she wouldn't go out with Bete if he were the last man in the mortal world, and Bete also stated how the Zeus familia seemed close to him, saying the Zeus familia really are weak for letting someone as pathetic as him in there rank's, disrespecting and disregarding the Zeus familia. Bell snapped, he stood up and ran to the door, only since he was closer to the Loki familia table, they got a look at Bell as he ran, Ais tried to follow, but someone grabbed her shoulder stopping her in an instant, Ais couldn't move, a level 5 was stopped so easily like it was nothing, and when Ais turned to face who was grabbing her, it was Enyo.

Enyo:" you've done enough"

Bete tried to do something, but Loki said to stop as Enyo was no joke.

Enyo:" we heard everything you know, how disgraceful this is what the Loki familia are like"

Riveria:" Bete speaks for himself, not us"

Mero:" sadly Rivaria, each and every member represent your familia, Bete is no different, if he's like that, then that means you no better than him"

Bete:" HEY, you in the Zeus familia, you think you can just come here and-"

Finn:" BETE NO"

Bete was picked up by Enyo and slammed to the ground, breaking all his ribs, his spine, his neck, and the arm that was grabbed, instantaneously getting knocked out, the rest of the familia were getting ready to fight as Finn said to stop.

Tiona:" come on, the Loki familia beat the Zeus familia before, we can do it again"

Finn:" no we can't, we may have beaten them 15 year's ago, but that was when they were weak and exhausted after fighting the 3 disaster's, if it weren't for that, we'd never hold a candle to them"

Enyo:" and I have Ais's shoulder in my hand, I'd be a shame if it were broken beyond repair"

Riveria:" Ais, sit down, it's best to do that right now"

Ais sat down as Finn had a discussion with them.

Finn:"... we will give an appropriate punishment for Bete, and pay for all the damages, and your meal, let's not end this in conflict"

Zerif:" badmouthing our familia is one thing, but, you hurt someone close to us, that we can't overlook"

Gareth:" one of yours"

Mero:" he's in a different familia, but, we raised him in our home for year's, he's as good as one of us, so I need to ask, are you willing to go to a familia war over this"

Finn flinched at the sound, he saw the record's the guild put on the familia member's saying that Enyo was a level 7 and the Zeus familia had about 15 other level 6 adventurer's and a few dozen level 5's, and plenty of level 4's and 3's as well, remembering how strong Mero, Zerif, and Enyo were 15 year's ago made him shiver uncontrollably, having the other's confidence turn into worry, for Finn and Loki, a familia war was the last thing he needed.

Finn:" what do you want"

Enyo:" an apology, an honest-hearted apology to Bell, and we might just let you off"

as this was happening, Bell went to the dungeon as Fiondile saw Bell running, she knew he was heading to the dungeon and followed, as a level 6, she was more than capable to help, in the dungeon, Bell went all the way down to the 6th floor before falling down in pain, as he rose his head, he saw Fiondile taking his blade and handing him another one, telling him to get up, to fight more, letting all his emotion's out, he spent the entire night in the dungeon, after Fiondile collected all of Bell's Crystal's, she carried him back covered in blood as Zerif and the other's healed him, Hestia was worried sick as bell said he wanted to be stronger, to make them proud, Mero hit Bell in the head and said.

Mero:" idiot, you already do make us proud, now, get bandaged up, eat and get some rest, you're going to have hell today for the stunt you pulled yesterday"

Bell smiled as he realized that even though he was in another familia, he was still a member of the Zeus familia at heart, and everyone was happy to have him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 620 23
A story about my own character being reincarnated in the Danmanchi universe. There will be some romance at times Nothing hectic. I will try to update...
149K 3.5K 55
A Young Man Lost His Family And Closest Friend To An Bandit Attack. During The Confrontation The Child Unlocks A Demonic Power That Has Never Been Un...
17.3K 918 21
Young, lost and naive Bell finds he has taken a wrong turn and is far from the dungeon city. Lucky for him a lone goddess offers her help
748 9 4
Taking the place of Bell Cranel, A young boy by the name of Sorey Cranel is the only member of the Hestia familia. He was wondering about the city of...