DADDY ISSUES | VKOOK

By _euphxriajjk_

Jungkook's life couldn't be more messed up. A brat of a child at the age of 20, a girlfriend he doesn't even... More

ļ½ļ½Žļ½…
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½
ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½’ļ½…ļ½…
ļ½†ļ½ļ½•ļ½’
ļ½†ļ½‰ļ½–ļ½…
ļ½“ļ½‰ļ½˜
ļ½“ļ½…ļ½–ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½…ļ½‰ļ½‡ļ½ˆļ½”
ļ½Žļ½‰ļ½Žļ½…
ļ½”ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½…ļ½Œļ½…ļ½–ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Œļ½–ļ½…
ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½‰ļ½’ļ½”ļ½…ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½†ļ½ļ½•ļ½’ļ½”ļ½…ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½†ļ½‰ļ½†ļ½”ļ½…ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½“ļ½‰ļ½˜ļ½”ļ½…ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½“ļ½…ļ½–ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½…ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½…ļ½‰ļ½‡ļ½ˆļ½”ļ½…ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½Žļ½‰ļ½Žļ½…ļ½”ļ½…ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½ļ½Žļ½…
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½”ļ½—ļ½
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½’ļ½…ļ½…
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½†ļ½ļ½•ļ½’
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½†ļ½‰ļ½–ļ½…
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½“ļ½‰ļ½˜
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½“ļ½…ļ½–ļ½…ļ½Ž
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½…ļ½‰ļ½‡ļ½ˆļ½”
ļ½”ļ½—ļ½…ļ½Žļ½”ļ½™-ļ½Žļ½‰ļ½Žļ½…
ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½‰ļ½’ļ½”ļ½™
ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½‰ļ½’ļ½”ļ½™-ļ½ļ½Žļ½…
ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½‰ļ½’ļ½”ļ½™-ļ½”ļ½—ļ½
ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½‰ļ½’ļ½”ļ½™-ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½’ļ½…ļ½…
ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½‰ļ½’ļ½”ļ½™-ļ½†ļ½ļ½•ļ½’
got tagged <3

ļ½…ļ½ļ½‰ļ½Œļ½ļ½‡ļ½•ļ½…

13.2K 673 483
By _euphxriajjk_

since this is the last part of daddy issues, i just wanted to say thank you SO much to all of you. you loved this story so much, i read such amazing comments and messages with so much thoughts put into this story i got so happy over it. (even tho y'all hated on my jungoo sm )): )

i love you guys so much, thanks for supporting this story so much, i loved writing it!! it was by FAR my favorite fic i ever wrote and it helped me a lot with growing my writing

anygays, let's get it!<3

***

Heartbreak, experienced by millions yet no common technique to overcome it without going through endless amounts of pain, sleepless nights and aching hearts whenever the thought of that one person reaches back into our minds.

Healing, it takes time that's all we know, yet no one can give us a specific point in time when it stops hurting.
For some it takes a night to get over it while others struggle for a lifetime.

Finding the one, it's talked about a lot in movies and books yet most people don't ever find their one and only. It's more than that, some of us see their one in every second person they meet, others never find them. And then there are the differences everyone makes, while for most of us the one is the one who brought the most pain, a few believe in the one bringing us nothing but happiness.

That's not actually true though. Love isn't about bringing purely the best or purely the worst. There's always a balance of things and so it's about love. While your soulmate could bring you nights with so many tears, they could also bring you days with a lot joy.
It's never simply the good or the bad sides.

If we truly love, we want it all.

The smiles, the tears, the hardships and the successes. We want the kisses but we also want the long talks when things hurt.

Nevertheless, usually it's rare to find someone ending up with their significant other. Not because they didn't love each other or didn't want it enough, mostly it's the circumstances that fail us. Timing or other people interfering, that's what happens so much.

In Jungkook and Taehyung's case, both of it happened at once.

-

They didn't talk again after the day Jungkook left the town.

At first, Jungkook stayed at Jin's place because he met him on the streets that afternoon. Jungkook didn't have a plan at all and Taejeon wanted to watch his favorite TV-show, so they stayed a few nights over there.
Then Jungkook's way lead him out of the country, actually into another country where he knew that homosexuality was way more accepted than in South Korea.

Taejeon should grow up in freedom, deciding for himself who he wanted to love. Another thing that made him go there was the distance. Far away from their past, Seoul out of sight and most importantly, Taehyung was at the other end of the world.

There was no way Jungkook and him would cross paths again, not even by accident.

After he dropped out of college, he got into a small company in Chicago, starting off as the bosses' assistance. He didn't do much, he always brought him coffee and meals, then sat down and did some phone calls.

With time he grew within the company, from phone calls he got into planning meetings and join business talks to listen. Finally someone saw him growing and appreciated it. He earned some extra money on the weekends working in a small bar. He kept sending the money to Lyza's Dad to pay off his dept. Actually he never wanted the money back, but Jungkook needed that to get it off his chest.

Nothing in his past was worth to be reminded off, that's what he learned along the way.

Taejeon grew into a wonderful boy. He was smart, always getting the best grades in class and he developed into a boy who was beloved by all the girls and some boys as well.

Chicago was nothing like Seoul, everyone was open-minded and accepting. Of course it's not everywhere like this, not even on the other side of the world.

"Good Morning Jeongguk", Mr Kim, yeah ironic isn't it, said with a wide smile on his face as the boy walked in this Tuesday morning. "Hi Mr Kim!", he giggled a little as he placed the coffee on his bosses' table. "I got you a vanilla one today-"

"I told you a thousand times you don't have to bring me coffee every morning anymore, Jungkook."

"But I want to", Jungkook tilted his head and then grabbed the pile of papers he had to work through for today. "Well, then", his boss hummed and got back into his work.
"Bye Mr Kim", Jungkook said, enjoying his name rolling off his tongue as he walked out and made his way to his own small office which he got with his first promotion.

In Jungkook's case, he wasn't over Taehyung.

Not. at. all.

Obviously, he didn't join the company just because their boss had the same last name like Taehyung had. He also didn't always wore tight pants whenever he knew he had a meeting with his boss and he clearly didn't always bought him coffee and snacks with his own money.

No, they didn't had an affair.
Mr Kim, married and totally happy with his wife and two children, wasn't interested in Jungkook. He saw him more like another child of his, caring for him a little after he found out about the fact that he was a single father.

Jungkook however, had the biggest crush on his boss. Not because he was in any way good-looking (he wasn't, he was an old man.), no, but because saying his name made Jungkook's heart jump.

A little pathetic, isn't it?
Jungkook couldn't care less. He surpassed the stage where it stopped hurting to think of him, now Taehyung was nothing but the most beautiful memory Jungkook had of his past.

Lyza, college and the bullying-, he never thought about it. Instead, he literally avoided every phone call with Lyza and let Taejeon do it. College was a topic he scratched out of his mind and the bullying only came up at nights.

But Taehyung? He was constantly on Jungkook's mind. When he went to bed, he remembered kissing the older. After he got up he walked to the mirror and smiled in the way Taehyung loved it the most. He wore that smile everyday. Butterflies were still there, happiness coming up in his tummy with every time he fell into his bed at night and his hands wandering down his pants-.

5 years passed by, Jungkook's feelings didn't change in the slightest way.

Of course he did try to date other guys, simply because at times it got boring to fuck himself with his fingers all the time. Or maybe because Taejeon was eleven and already had a boyfriend and a girlfriend. Not at the same time though. But he kept teasing his Dad about it.

So Jungkook indeed tried it. He installed dating apps and went to gay bars. Yes, he completely focused on men. Girls just weren't for him, he knew that. Also, Taehyung wouldn't like him touching girls, so he didn't.

Once he went out with a doctor. Another time he met a cute soldier from Britain. Also mentionable was a pretty black-haired boy he met in a bar, yet had to throw him out when the guy told him he was 17. While fucking into him.
Kinda awkward, getting fucked by an underaged kid, isn't it? Luckily Jungkook was only 21 by then.

Anyways, Jungkook wasn't falling for anyone, but honestly he didn't wanted to. All he needed was a good fuck once in a while, his heart was taken and he was honest about it. Every guy he met, and with everytime he spread his legs for them he told them how Taehyung would do it and then he wanted it exactly the same with the lights out.

Maybe that's why he never met the same boy twice.

Well, Jungkook couldn't care less.

"Where are your thoughts today, Jungkook? You gave me a paper where you drew hearts on a contract and wrote Taehyung beneath it? We're not in school, boy. Those are important documents-", his boss grumbled as he walked in later this day, pushing the papers on the table.
"Sorry", Kook hummed, blushing slightly.

"You really have to stop thinking of him all the time, especially at work. This Kim Taehyung guy is keeping you from working hard-"

"I work hard", Jungkook complained. "I swear-, I can do some extra work too!", he added sweetly but his boss only laughed it off and said. "Oh, kid. You should rather take the afternoon off to think about how not to think of your crush all the goddamn time."

Jungkook pouted.

"Or at least stop drawing hearts on divorcing papers for a couple!", the man chuckled and then walked out.
"Mhm", Jungkook rolled his eyes and then grabbed his notebook where he draw hearts on instead.

"DAD"

Taejeon rushed through the whole hallway, high-fived Mr Kim and stumbled into his father's office. "Oh no", Jungkook sighed. "Shouldn't you be at school?"

"No, I forgot my sandwich. Now I want yours", Taejeon hopped behind his Dad's desk and grabbed the sandwich from his bag. "Why won't you buy one at a bakery?!"

"Because." Taejeon snapped and then looked at the paper Jungkook drew hearts on. "You seriously draw hearts on divorcing papers-"

"So what. My divorce was the best thing that ever happened to me." Jungkook rolled his eyes, "So I send love to the divorcing couple."

"You thought about Tae, didn't you?", Taejeon laughed.

"Shut up. Go to school."

Taejeon nodded, "Yeah Yeah. I'll go say Hi to Mr Kim first", he winked and then ran into the man's office, sitting down on his desk as he curiously eyed his papers. "My Dad is so weird", he complained and Mr Kim lifted his eyebrow, looking at the eleven year old. "He is, but he's a sweetie."

"You do realise he simply buys you coffee and stuff because your last name is the same as Taehyung's, right?"

"Of course", the man chuckled. "Tell me one person who doesn't know his hopeless crush on his Ex-"

"Taehyung", Taejeon winked and the man laughed. "Not yet."

-

Jungkook went out for lunch break, he was about to go to his favorite coffee shop where he always got a discount on everything just because he flirted with the waiter so much. His name was Minho, handsome as fuck and one of the cutest boys around here. He was also korean, Jungkook loved it.

When Jungkook walked in here today, things went down completely different than they usually did. He sat down on his usual spot at the window, then froze when he spotted a pink haired boy's back. Fuck, he knew this back. "Jimin?!", he yelled out and the boy who obviously was busy flirting with Minho too, turned around and stared at Jungkook with his mouth wide open.

"Holy crap", he let out as he rushed over to the younger. His eyes slided up and down the younger. He was wearing a wide T-shirt and tight pants, nails painted black and his hair wavy and black, a little longer than he wore it some years ago. "Damn-", Jimin let out as he sat down and couldn't close his mouth in shock.

"What are you doing here?!" he asked with eyes going all big. "What are you doing here?", Jungkook questioned back. "I live here-"

"You do?!", Jimin asked, still caught in surprise. "Fuck, this is crazy."

"It is, isn't it-", Jungkook hummed.

"You look good, Jungkook. How have you been doing? You never called after you left-, damn your skin has such a smooth tan. Love that!"
Jungkook laughed cutely, "Went on a beach trip with Taejeon some weeks ago. Was fun. I'm doing great. I got a job in the most amazing company with my handsome boss and Taejeonie won an award in a math competition last month! I'm so proud of my Babie, he's growing up so quick! Anyways, how are you?"

Jimin nodded, listening closely as his heart warmed up a little when he realised how good Jungkook was doing. He glanced around quickly, then leaned back and smiled. "I'm good too", he nodded. "Graduated college. Then went back to Busan, that's where I live right now."

Jungkook nodded, "Did things work out with Hoseok and Yoongi after all?"

Jimin shook his head, "Not really. Taehyung and I left town, he wanted to go to Busan. I think it was because it's something that reminds him of you. So we moved there together and got over the past, y'know."

"How is he??", Jungkook asked instantly. "Is he okay? Did he find someone new? Did he graduate college? What does he do now? Is he happy?"

Jimin gulped, then chuckled nervously because he was a bit overwhelmed with all those questions. "He's doing fine. Yes he graduated and now he's working in a company-, actually he just got promoted. He's happy, or at least I hope so-."

Jungkook nodded, "Sounds good. I always think about him, maybe I should've taken my phone with me back then, we could've called."

Jimin shrugged, "I think it was for the best."

The younger nodded, "Anyways. How do you like my nails? I went to Tzuyu's nail salon and she did them so pretty! Look I even got sparkling diamonds on my ring fingers!!"

The older took a closer look at Jungkook's fingers and smiled softly. "Looks pretty. It suits you."

"I think Taehyung would like it too!", Jungkook mumbled. Yes, he was always like this. There wasn't any conversation where he not somehow mentioned his crush. Everyone was annoyed of it but they just let him, he deserved to be happy after all. And if talking about Taehyung made him happy, then that's what they wanted him to do.

"He would", Jimin nodded. "So what's new besides from your job? Any boy or girl in your life?"
Jungkook immediately put his hand up and stopped him from talking. "First of all, I am gay. I don't date girls. At all."
He sighed relieved, he didn't want to be reminded of the existence of girls, they scared the shit out of him.

"I date once in a while. Usually just to have sex. I don't want any serious relationships, I don't have time for that. Got a son who needs my time and a job which I love as well."
Jimin nodded, "Sounds good-"

"Why are you here again?", Jungkook asked because he forgot if Jimin even answered that question.

"I'm here for vacation-", Jimin mumbled. "It's weird though to see you here. Didn't expect that."

Jungkook nodded, "Me neither. But it's good seeing you. Anyways, look what I found yesterday, isn't it cute?", he turned his phone around and showed Jimin a polaroid of Taehyung and him back then. "You still carry around pictures of him?", Jimin asked bluntly.

"Yes of course. After he told me he doesn't want to be a second choice, I decided to always make him my top priority and first choice in everything."

"He's not even around you anymore, Jungkook-"

"He's still my first choice in everything", Jungkook shrugged. "I do that for me, not for him", he explained firmly. "I need that. No one should ever think of him as my second choice ever again."

"It's not like you still have a choice-"

Jungkook bit his lips and looked away, a bit upset. "I-I just.. I just like thinking of him as mine. I'm not hurting anyone if I still love him, am I?"

"Aren't you hurting yourself with that?"

Kook flinched, "No", he said bluntly. "I'm not hurting myself in any way, I always make sure to treat myself well", he mumbled and looked down. "I think I'll better get going, this is upsetting me", he suddenly said.

"Why?", Jimin asked confused.

"You're mean to me and you talk about things that I don't want to think of. All I think about are happy things, like Taejeon taught me to. Taehyung is my happy place and you can't do shit about it, so leave me alone", Jungkook snapped, obviously upset by the older being so doubtful and rude towards him.

Jimin lifted his eyebrow, "I like that you finally stand up for yourself."

Kook shrugged, "Yeah. Would you mind giving me Taehyung's number? I'd love to check up on him, see if he's alright."

"No", Jimin simply said, hesitating a bit. "Actually I do mind. He's finally over you, I don't want you back in his life."

The younger rolled his eyes, "Thanks for nothing then", he said and was about to reach for the door but it got pushed open first by someone else.

Taejeon stumbled in, "Dad you won't believe who I just met on the street!!!", he literally yelled and the door finally completely opened, a tall boy with broad shoulders and blonde colored hair stepped in. He wore a leather jacket and a small necklace around his neck, a boxy smile somehow reaching his lips when he faced Jungkook's shocked face.

"Holy shit, you painted your nails-"

Kook's heart sunk down to his knees and his hands started shaking as he looked at him over and over again. The he slapped his own cheek to make sure he was awake. Jimin in the back rolled his eyes while Taejeon hopped on the counter of the coffee shop and got fed with a cupcake by Minho.

"You let your hair grew longer-"

Jungkook's world was spinning when he accidentally dropped his phone, phone case showing upwards which draw both their attention to it.
The older boy couldn't hide a smile when he saw that polaroid, his hands fumbling with his necklace.

With a smirk he opened it and showed the younger the tiny picture of the two of them that he put inside of it after it was the last thing Jimin hadn't burnt back then because it was hidden in Taehyung's diary.

It was the same photo.

Maybe it really wasn't the end yet.

***

hhhhh

check out the sequel
"back in his arms" !!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 1K 42
Percy is ready for the next step of their relationship are you? (COMPLETED!!)
890K 38.9K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...
159K 6.3K 20
Jungkook a boy who is going through a lot, hides away from everything not wanting anyone to know anything and it stayed like that until Kim Taehyung...
237K 11.1K 31
Jungkook loves being cuddled, Taehyung loves cuddling. Top!Tae Bottom!Kook (Unedited)