Ace of Diamonds

נכתב על ידי _prettydopetay_

Not your regular stripper, not your regular story. עוד

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
(fuck ass👎🏾)
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82. (short)
83.
84.
85. - Final Chapter.

26.

9.9K 277 279
נכתב על ידי _prettydopetay_

Olivia🦋

"I'm just saying. I think I have the right to meet the man that's taking my daughter all over the world."

"Daddy can we be official for a couple months before you try to meet him?" I laughed.

"I'm just saying, i don't know him. Other than you forcing me to listen to him, I don't know anything about him personally."

"I'll let you meet him daddy, I promise. Now's not the right time though. At least wait til we come off tour."

"Okay sweetie, I understand. Have you thought about moving to L.A?"

"Yeah, i've thought about it. I'm not gonna just up and move, i'm gonna stay out there for a few weeks and see what i can make happen. I'll base it off of that"

"Well baby let me ask you something."

"Yes?"

"How do you think you and Chris are going to be able to maintain a relationship on different sides of the world? Not only that, if you're going to be working for him then that's not going to be easy." I sighed.

"I know. My life is moving really fast right now and you know I get overwhelmed easily. I like moving at a slower pace but i'm grown, I need to learn how to handle shit."

"Absolutely right. Just pray about it and ask God to help you make the right decision. You know you can call us whenever. We're here for you."

"Us? We? You mean I can call you? You're here for me."

"Olivia, your mother loves you just as much as i do."

"I didn't say she doesn't, she just doesn't care about me like you do."

"That's not true, Olivia." She said in the background, making me roll my eyes. He never warns me when she's around.

"It is true mama... you know it, I feel it and daddy sees it, he just doesn't want to admit it."

"Olivia do you hear yourself right now? I am your mother, of course I care about you. You just don't like my tough love. You'd rather be coddled by your father than receive the discipline you deserve."

"Tough love? Tough love would be you being on my back, making sure my grades are up to parr. Tough love would be you not letting me go certain places because you're thinking about my safety. Tough love would be you giving me advice that I might not want to hear but need to hear. All you ever did was complain about what I do and tell me how I should've done it. That ain't no damn tough love, that's judgement."

"Who's been in your ear Olivia? You seem to have such harsh feelings towards me lately."

"Mama! This is not how i've been feeling lately. This is how i've been feeling my whole life and i'm just now getting the balls to say it. It's not harsh feelings, it's built up emotion that i've been too afraid to express. You made it that way. You made it to where I don't even want to tell you stuff anymore. Why do you think I run to daddy anytime something worth telling happens in my life? You think I just have sour feelings towards you. You think I distance myself from you for no reason? No, why would I treat my mom, out of all people like that for no reason?"

"I really wish you would've told me how you felt earlier. I feel like my child doesn't even love me."

"Oh my god. Are you listening to the shit you're saying? Are listening to what i'm saying? Are you really grasping what i'm telling you? You don't listen! You hear what you want to hear and then you tune the rest out so you can think about what you want to say."

"I don't want to argue with you Olivia."

"That's fine. Give the phone back to my daddy, that's who I called anyway." I hated to be disrespectful towards my mom but at this point, i'm just so over the bullshit.

"Olivia?"

"Daddy.."

"You and your mom have to do better."

"Daddy, am I not trying?"

"Y'all have to stop walking away from the conversation when you start to get upset. How are y'all going to resolve anything like that?"

"A relationship consists of more than one person which means more than one person should be trying to fix it. I don't care if it is my mama, i'm not kissing nobody ass. I've tried and tried with her, what more do y'all want me to do."

"Diane, you have to listen to what the girl has to say for once. She's right, you're always breathing down her neck about things out of her control. I've been getting on you about that for years. Let that child live her life the way she wants to live it. What do you want out of her? Im pretty proud of her. She graduated high school, went to college, found her way even though she had a few obstacles... she's done it all without getting pregnant once."

I laughed. Maybe my dad can get through to her cause she doesn't want to hear me out. She stayed quiet as he continued to lecture her.

"All Olivia wants is approval from her mom and she's never gotten it. Imagine how that makes a child feel. You're supposed to be the most important woman in her life, her role model. You can't get upset that she feels that way because her feelings are valid. I love you and so does she but you have to see your fault in this." It was quiet for a while. I doubt she's going to come to her senses.

"You're right" What the fuck...

"What?" Me and my dad said at the same time. We had to be hearing shit cause ain't no way she's agreeing with us.

"I said you're right." She sighed.

"Olivia you know I love you, you're my only kid. That's why i'm so hard on you. I never knew I was coming off judgmental. I honestly always wanted the best for you. I guess we just didn't have the same idea in mind. I'm sorry baby, I should've seen it all along. Im too focused on being right and never to take the time to consider what the other person is saying."

At this point, my baby ass was crying. I felt like i done caught the holy ghost. It took 25 years for her ass to come around. It felt so refreshing.

"I forgive you. I hope we don't have to revisit this conversation." She laughed, though I was deadass serious.

"I love you so much Olivia. I want you to know that I am proud of you. I know i've never said it but I am. I couldn't ask for a better daughter."

"Aww ya big softie."

"But i'm with your dad. When are we going to me-"

"Bye mama" I laughed, hanging up the phone... Did my mama just apologize? Did the bitch say she was proud of me?

"Come in!" I said, hearing a small knock on the door. Chris, Kyla and Kinsely walked in. I bet any amount of money they were standing at the door listening.

"Hey..." Kyla spoke, sitting Kinsely on the bed beside her.

"Hey snooka bug." I smiled as she climbed in my lap. "Y'all nosey asses was listening to my conversation?" They looked at each other, knowing they were caught.

"Since the part where you told her she was judgmental."

"Sooo... basically the whole thing?"

"Yeah basically.." I shook my head. Talk about an invasion of privacy.

"You okay?" Chris asked, rubbing my leg.

"Yeah, i'm fine"

"Well i'm still iffy bout her ass. Daddy said he been getting on her for years and now all of a sudden she wanna act like she understand. Whack ass apology."

"Sis, that's still my mama now. Let's calm down."

"Oh yeah, I forgot. My bad, I ain't tryna be disrespectful, that shit just seem bogus to me." I shrugged.

"If it was fake then we just gone act like she meant it. I'm not gone keep repeating myself."

"Well, i'm proud of you." Chris said, kissing my cheek.

"Why the hell yall playing? Just make it official already." We looked at each other and smiled.

"Sis Chrolivia is a thing now."

"Bitch for real!? And don't say that shit no more, that's ugly as hell." She went from excited to disgusted.

"How else are we supposed to put our names together?"

"Bitch not like that."

"Chriv?"

"Maurice shut the hell up." She shook her head.

"Well I don't know how else we supposed to say it. Anyway, i'm bout to take a nap." Chris sucked his teeth.

"Man no you not." I laid down and put Kinsely on my chest, rubbing her back as she drifted off to sleep as well.

"Oh yes I am. See y'all in three hours." I pulled the covers up and closed my eyes. I felt lips on my forehead and smiled.

"Well have a good three day nap sleeping beauty." They cut the light out and left the room. That was easy.

Chris.

"Kyla can you help me with something?"

"Nope." I snatched her phone.

"Help me Shrek."

"I guess you thought that was going to be funny."

"I didn't laugh so...no, I was quite serious."

"What you want?"

"Help me buy Olivia some stuff."

"Stuff like what?" I shrugged.

"Whatever pops out at me."

"Why you need my help then?"

"You know her a little better than I do."

"Christian i don't know nothing bout that bitch." I cocked my head to the side, wanting her to be serious.

"Im being for real."

"Buy her ass some lingerie. Maybe she'll finally give you some." I laughed.

"I don't think that's appropriate right now."

"Well buy her healthy ass a salad."

"You're not helping me at all."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Come with me."

"Nigga I ain't going out with you alone, having these nosey fuckers thinking we together and shit."

"Girl they know I don't want you. You gone come or not?"

"Ugh, yeah i'll go. But only because your ass buying me something to eat."

"I didn't sa-"

"Maurice do you want me to help you or not?" I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Shaggy."

"Nigga I thought I was Scooby."

"You said no more dog jokes. Shaggy was a crackhead so he's the first that came to mind."

"First of all fuck you. Second, Shaggy wasn't no damn crackhead bitch. Him and Scooby used to smoke a lil weed but don't we all?"

I tuned her out. I was thinking of what I could get Olivia that wasn't too basic but also wasn't too extravagant. We ain't even been dating a week and i'm tryna splurge on her. Man her lil ass doing something to a nigga. Gotta be love cause i'm doing all this ain't even got the pussy yet.

"You think she'll like this?" I asked, holding up a Gucci belt.

"Bad bitch wanna be Gucci down." She sang, sticking her nasty ass tongue out.

"Gloria she gone like it or not?"

"Who is Gloria nigga?"

"The hippo from Madagascar."

"First of all Gloria was a bad bitch so that's what you get. Anyway, yeah she'll like it. If she don't then i'll wear it."

"I ain't buying it for you."

"Nigga you want your money to go to waste?"

"If she don't like it i'm bringing it back. You ain't getting shit."

"Fuck you."

"Can she fit this?" She snatched it out of my hand and wrapped it around her waist. It fit perfectly.

"Well i'm thicker than her so take it down a size."

"Or three.." I mumbled. She gripped a chunk of skin on my arm, making me hiss in pain.

"Don't say shit else. You gone make me break your damn leg. You always think somebody playing with your ass." She let go and I rubbed my arm.

"I'm telling my baby."

"And what the fuck her punk ass gone do to me?"

"You gone stop talking shit."

"Okay Maurice and what is your punk ass gone do?"

"Fuck you up bout my baby girl."

"Fuck you and yo baby girl." She said in a mocking tone.

"What kind of friend are you?"

"A good one. Let me ask you something."

"What?"

"You love my friend?" I hesitated. "Um hello. That should be an immediate yes."

"Yeah. I love her."

"You in love with her or you got love for her? Cause they're two totally different things." That made me think.

"I'm in love with her... but i'm still figuring it out. Does that make sense?"

"It makes perfect sense but-"

"Wait, before you say that, let me tell you something about your friend."

"What?"

"I always had a thing for her, since the first conversation. She would randomly cross my mind. I thought that shit was corny as hell. I had to stop fighting it though. You can find love anywhere... but you know when i realized i was really starting to love her ass?"

"When?" She smiled.

"When I was ready to fuck Kel up and she calmed me down. It's just like... she just..."

"Chrisss.." She put her hand to her heart.

"You are in love with her!" I was shocked to see her eyes water.

"You really have deep feelings for my sis. Listen at how you're drifting off talking about her. You got it bad." She shook her head.

"I like the feeling but at the same time, it's scaring me."

"Why?"

"I ain't been in love since Karrueche and we all know how that shit went. I'm not trying to compare Olivia to her or nothing but it just scares me how fast i fell in love with her pretty ass. I can't have a tragic break up again, i just can't. Imma give up on this love shit."

"She fears the same thing, you know that right? Y'all are in the same boat. I think it's cute, honestly. Y'all love each other so much that it's scaring y'all ass." I laughed.

"That's my baby man." I shook my head.

"I know it is, you remind us everyday. Chris?"

"Yo?"

"Please don't hurt my friend. I don't even tell her this but i love her ass so much. She's one of the few people i have in my life that i can trust. Olivia has been the best friend i've ever had. Do not break her heart. I will really get you dealt with if you hurt her." I waved her off. All females say that. "I'm so deadass Chris. Try it and i guarantee you'll wake up in a hospital. They ain't gone kill you cause you got a few stank ass fans or whatever but we'll fuck you up."

"Girl bye. These niggas know wassup." She nodded.

"Alright. Keep on with that fake blood shit. I'll have the real niggas run into your ass. Don't play with me Chris. But anyway, we're getting off topic."

"You think?"

"Shut up. You should get my good sis this Burberry coat and the scarf to match. It's about to be cold and my sis needs to be styling and profiling."

"Find her size. She want it, she got it."

"I love the energy...keep it."

"Okay Kyla. I gotta admit, you're a good friend."

"Maurice I don't like you."

"I'm talking about to Olivia dumbass."

"Oh... nigga I know i'm a good friend, fuck?"

"She like red bottoms?"

"Shit I do."

"Am I asking bout you Cletus?"

"Sorry... sheesh. Olivia man ass don't be wearing heels like that."

"She wore some like last week."

"Well get em then, shit."

"Size six right?"

"Aww you know her shoe size."

"Yeah. What you wear? A twelve?" Her smile dropped.

"Don't ask me to help you with shit else." I laughed

"I'm playing. What else should we get her?" I asked as we walked out the store.

"Get her a necklace. You get her a necklace I guarantee she gone fuck. Her horny ass off her period too? Oh yeah, you getting some tonight Christian."

"If she ain't gave me none when I gave her $15,000, asked her to come on tour with me, gave her a job, gave her bomb ass head and made it official, what makes you think a necklace gone do it?"

"Well Maurice you must be dont wanna fuck with that attitude." I laughed

"Shut up Kyla."

"And when y'all do have sex, please go easy on her. Her punk ass ain't gone be able to take it."

"I thought she was a freak."

"Yeah she a freak cause she'll do weird shit, not cause she know how to take dick."

"Well that ass better get ready."

"Oop, period Christopher. That hoe got a fat ass and good coochie for no reason, bitch don't even use it." She shook her head.

"That coochie.." I licked my lips, shaking my head as well.

"Okay eww."

"Stop hating. Help me pick out a necklace." She started looking at the jewelry as I did the same.

"What about this?" She asked, holding up a necklace. I shook my head no.

"That's ugly."

"Well can you buy it for me?"

"No, put it back." She sucked her teeth and put it down. We looked at different places for a necklace until one popped out at me.

"You think she'll like this?" She gasped.

"Her astronomical ass will love that!"

"I thought so." After we finished shopping for her, we went to an Italian restaurant that I thought she would like and rented it out for later tonight. When we got back, her ass had the nerve to just be waking up.

"You are one lazy human being." I shook my head.

"Bitch where is my child?" Kyla asked, walking in the room. She pulled back the covers, revealing Kinsely.

"Nigga are you trying to smother her?" Liv rolled her eyes. She didn't seem as angry as she normally does so I went over and kissed her forehead.

"You missed new years. It's 2020." She sucked her teeth.

"Shut up."

"Wash up and get dressed while you up." I told her as she walked towards the bathroom.

"Why?"

"I'm taking you to dinner. Why you always questioning me? Just do what I say." She winked and closed the door.

"Break her back tonight Christian." Kyla told me before walking out the door. "Oh, can y'all bring me something back?" She asked, peaking her head back in the door.

"Sure Kyla."

"Or i can sit on the other end of the restaurant and eat."

"Get out." She threw her hand up.

"Sorry." I shook my head as she closed the door. She's troubled.

"Liv can you hurry up!?" Girl take forever in the shower. I ended up drifting off to sleep in the time it took her to get ready. I woke up, feeling her on my lap, kissing my face.

"Wake up."

"I'm up baby." I snuck my hands up her skirt. She bit her lip. I just might have to break her back.

"How you gone tell me to get ready and then you go to sleep?"

"Cause you was taking too damn long."

"Boy you just impatient."

"I don't get it. What could you possibly be doing to yourself? You already gorgeous enough." She smiled.

"You're so sweet."

"As much as i'd like to stay like this all night, we got a reservation." She got up and pulled her skirt down. I looked her up and down.

"What? I gotta change?" I shook my head.

"Nah, you look good."

"Oh... thank you."

"Mhm." I went in the bathroom to freshen up a little bit.

"You ready?" I asked once I was done.

"Yeah"

"Come on beautiful." I grabbed her hand.

"Y'all gone bring me something back orrr?"

"Didn't I tell you I was gone bring you something back?"

"You have a real stank ass attitude."

"Girl I ain't gotta bring you nothing back."

"I'm playing Christian damn! Y'all have fun." She smiled.

"Where are eating at? Hello?" I ignored her.

"Shhh"

"I- okay.." She was quiet before asking again.

"Is it an Italian restaurant? I like Italian." I laughed.

"Yes Liv."

"Yay." She smiled.

"I missed you today."

"But you saw me." She giggled.

"I know but then you went to sleep for 13 hours."

"Ah boy shut up."

"For real, you gotta stop going to sleep for so long. Who imma talk to? Yogi bear?"

"Yes. Y'all are besties, I dont why y'all be doing the extra."

"You mean why she be doing the extra."

"Boy whatever, you be starting with her most of the time."

"No I don't."

"Yes...you do."

"No... I don't."

"Chris you are too damn grown for this." I laughed.

"I'm never growing up."

"Yeah I can tell."

"Olivia..."

"Yes love?"

"Are you moving to L.A?" She sighed.

"Temporarily. If I can make something happen out there in that time then... i'll move."

"So you gone be closer to me?" I smiled.

"Yep, I guess so."

"We'll be off of tour in a month. You can get a lot of shit done in that time if you really work."

"Damn... a month?"

"Yeah"

"I don't see how you can do this for months at a time. I don't even perform and i'm bored of this shit. Doesn't it get tiresome?" I shrugged.

"Sometimes but I try not to think about it because I know I have to do it. It's my job, it's what I signed up for. It puts the pressure on me but that's what I need to keep going."

"Why? Why are you so inspirational and positive? Even with all the bullshit you speak your peace and keep it moving. Like no matter what they throw at you, you come back harder. It honestly makes me sad because it's like... no one ever has anything positive to say about you when there's sooo many positive things that can be said. Even when you're doing good, they find something to nitpick. Like... that shit brings me to tears because you be minding your business and people be on your dick for no reason!"

I reached over and grabbed her hand. She was so passionate about me. So overprotective of me, not wanting to see me get hurt. She's a keeper.

"I'm sorry. You the one that gotta go through this shit and i'm over here crying." She sniffed, wiping her face.

"It's okay. That just shows me how much you love me and don't want to see me hurt." She nodded.

"I do love you. I try to ignore it but it hurts my feelings cause it's like damn... can my baby breathe? Can y'all get off his back? He been doing this shit for fifteen years and half the shit y'all had to say about him during those years were negative. We all make mistakes, we all have a past. Why is yours so important to them?"

"I try to ignore it too. At this point in my life and my career, if I keep letting this shit get to me imma go crazy. It's hard but I mean...what can you do?" I shrugged.

"I love you so much. You are such a strong person and you are the sweetest, most humble human being I know. You're a star and you shine, they don't like that. I wish they saw what I see. I wish everyone knew the real you."

She reached over and hugged me once the car stopped and kissed my lips. Where has she been all my life? I wish I would've had her in my ear this whole time. I could deal with this shit a lot better.

"Wait...why is nobody here? Did you rent it out?" She asked, looking confused. She was so cute.

"Yeah"

"Aww. See what I mean? You're such a sweetheart!" She beamed as I pulled her chair out for her to sit down.

"I just wanted to do something special for you. I can't tell you how I feel about you and not show it."

"What's all that?" She asked, pointing at the bags from earlier.

"Me and Kyla went out earlier and got you some stuff while you were sleeping."

"Really? Oh my god you are so..."

"Sweet?" I laughed.

"Yes!" She got up and sat on my lap, kissing me over and over.

"Thank you Chris." She said, looking into my eyes.

"This is only the beginning baby girl." She smiled and kissed me one last time before going back to her seat.

"Can I open them?" I shrugged.

"Sure." She grabbed the bags and brought them to her seat. She gasped, admiring the Christian Louboutins.

"No you didn't!" I laughed.

"I did."

"The most a nigga ever spent on me was a meal from Red Lobster and a Walmart necklace!"

"That nigga broke as fuck then."

"Thank you baby." She smiled, putting the shoes back in the box. She grabbed the Gucci bag and pulled out the belt. She gripped her forehead, making me laugh.

"God, what did I do to deserve this?" She asked, looking up in the sky.

"What did I do to deserve you?" She shook her head.

"I ask myself that everyday."

"Finish looking."

"Oh, right." She pulled the Burberry coat and scarf and leaned back in her chair, looking at her stuff. She started pinching her arm. Did I miss something?

"I'm dreaming, gotta be."

"Girl, look in the last bag." She smelled all the fragrances I bought her from Bath and Body Works and the lipglosses I got from VS.

"I don't know what to say... besides thank you."

"You don't have to say anything. That smile on your face says it all. As long as i'm making you smile, i'm satisfied."

"Ugh! I probably look like a goof but i'm just so... happy."

"You don't look like a goof... you look like a goddess." I licked my lips, admiring her under the dim lighting. Before i ended up eating her pussy on the table, they brought our food out.

"You preordered?" I nodded.

"What's another word besides sweet?" I shrugged.

"Nice, thoughtful."

"Well nigga you're thoughtful." I laughed.

"And you're gorgeous." Ugh that smile. I never want to see it go away. I'll do anything to keep it there.

"This is really good. You wanna taste it?" No but I want you to feed me.

"Yeah let me taste it." She leaned over the table, putting the fork in my mouth. I couldn't help but look down her shirt. Her ass is so tempting. Feel like i'm on a viagra pill.

"It's good right?" You would taste better.

"Yeah that is good." Once we were done, i had almost forgot to give her the necklace. Kyla better be right. If she don't like it i'm fighting Patrick.

"I got one more thing for you baby."

"What now?" She smiled. I pulled the box out of my pocket and took the necklace out. I walked over to her and put it around her neck. She gasped once she looked at it.

"I love this!" Okay, two points for Kyla.

"Kyla said you would."

"She picked it out?"

"Nah I did. She told me you would like it though."

"I love it. Give me a kiss." I wrapped my arms around her waist and she grabbed my face, kissing me with her soft lips.

"You ready?" I asked, grabbing her bags.

"Yeah." I grabbed her hand as we walked out to the car. Tonight has been a success.

"Hey love birds. Y'all had a good time?" Kyla asked as she rocked Kinsely. We nodded.

"Yes it was really nice." Olivia smiled.

"Maurice where's my food?" Shit.

"...Huh?"

"Nigga you hear me."

"You can have my leftovers Kyla." Olivia laughed.

"See, my friend loves me."

"Well i'm not your friend so i don't owe you nothing." She stuck her middle finger up. I ignored her and walked to my room. Olivia stood there with her hand on her heart. There were candles lit and light music playing in the background. I backed out of the room.

"Mhm.." Kyla said, rolling her eyes.

"Okay. I'm your friend now."

"Nigga whatever. Don't tell her I did it, pretend it was your idea."

"Thank you Kyla...here." I pulled some money out of my pocket and gave it to her before running back into the room.

"I said it a thousand times, i'll say it again. You are the sweetest man I know." She started saying something else but I zoned out. The only thing I could hear was Climax playing in the background. I couldn't see anything else. My eyes were set on this gorgeous human being that I can finally call my girlfriend. I walked up behind her, placing kisses on her bare neck and shoulders.

"Even from the back you're beautiful." I whispered in her ear. It seemed as if she fell into my arms. She belongs here and she knows it. I slowly pulled the sleeves of her shirt down.

"Stop me if you get uncomfortable." The last thing I wanted was for her to feel like she's being pressured into doing something she doesn't want to do. I massaged her shoulders, she rolled her neck around. I lowered my hands, slipping her shirt and skirt off. I turned her around and admired her body.

"God took his time with that body girl." I shook my head. "Don't be nervous." I lifted her chin, leaving a sweet kiss on her lips. "I'll be gentle." Just as promised, i gently pushed her on the bed before stripping down to my boxers. I climbed on top of her, covering the top half of her body in kisses.

"Can I keep going?" I asked, rubbing her pussy through her panties. She bit her lip and nodded. I unhooked her strapless bra and threw it to the side.

"Don't be embarrassed baby. There's nothing wrong with your body. It's perfect." I assured her as she covered herself. I moved her hands and placed kisses on her breast. I looked up at her as i swirled my tongue around her nipple, slightly pulling on it with my teeth. I pulled down her panties ever so slowly, giving her enough time to stop me if she wanted to. I placed her panties along with my underwear on the floor. I propped her legs up and spread them. She hid herself.

"I done seen it before baby." I chuckled. She moved her hands and bit her lip. I could tell she was nervous. "Don't be nervous baby girl. Just tell me if you want me to stop." She didn't say anything so i took that as a green light. I grabbed my dick and almost entered her. I looked up at her one more time for permission. She took a deep breath and nodded. I eased my way in there. It was so tight i thought he might suffocate. She gripped the pillow, slightly wincing in pain.

"Shhh baby, it's okay. It's almost in there." I whispered, caressing her hair.

"See, that wasn't so bad was it?" I asked once it was half way in. I don't think she can take the whole thing right now.

"Imma go slow okay? You tell me when to speed up."

"Okay.." She whispered. I buried my face in her neck, inhaling her sweet scent. I slowly thrusted in and out, trying to loosen her up. If this ain't the best pussy I ever had...

"You okay?" I asked, kissing her neck.

"Yeah."

"Can I speed up?" She hesitated before giving me permission. I slightly sped up, going a little deeper than I was before. Her moans filled my ear. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I kissed hers. I know it told her I would be gentle but it felt to good. I progressively got faster and deeper.

"Chris!" She groaned.

"Yeah baby? You're a big girl, remember? You can take it. This ain't even the half of it, i'm just trying to break you in." She moaned in my ear and arched her back. That was the sexiest shit ever. She don't even know what she just did. I sat up, wrapping my hand around her throat as i thrusted slow and hard. She looked surprised at first but eventually started enjoying it. I could've lasted longer but hearing her sexy ass moans, looking at her pretty ass face and being inside that bomb ass pussy, a nigga couldn't take it no more.

"Come here.." I signaled her up as I slipped out. I kissed her lips and made her get down low.

"Can i?" She nodded and closed her eyes. I stroked it, releasing myself on her face. Once i was done, i needed a minute to regroup. Shit i wanted round two.

"Can we go again?" I asked after she washed my kids off her face.

"As in...round two?" I laughed.

"Yes."

"Is it possible to have two orgasms in one night?"

"Yes."

"Oh...well... sure" We went back in for another round. I honestly could make love to this girl all night. When she moans i feel like i'm in heaven. That shit make me wanna fuck her til she can't walk no more. The way she looks at me while i'm in it... the way it just grips me, how wet she got for me. This girl just perfect all around. I might fuck around and nut in her.

"I love you." I whispered, kissing her cheek once we finished.

"I love you too." I felt like we were one. Holding her naked body, stroking her hair... this is something i can do every night. I felt like we were connected. She wanted to wait for the right time and this seemed like the right time to me. I wish i could hold her forever. The feeling is one that can't be explained. This night will never be forgotten.

*

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.5K 350 28
...
US נכתב על ידי Alex

ספרות חובבים

13.8K 364 48
~ The Love Story
563K 8.1K 28
The Title Says It All ;) © COPYRIGHT 2012-2014