Reborn As My Love Rival's Wife

By ninasenget

There once was a very popular question on the internet: If one morning, you woke up and realized that your ge... More

Chapter 1: The Ball-Broken Classmate Su Jian Doesn't Have Balls Anymore
What's Worse Than Your Love Rival Stealing Your Girl Is Becoming Their Girl
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: His 'Hubby's' Stamina Wasn't Bad!
Chapter 6: We Actually Didn't Have Any Type of Relationship?
Chapter 7: From Today, He Could Only Live On As A Woman
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: In This Day And Age, A Man Who Can't Cook Is Not A Good Man!
Chapter 10: You Mean... That Now... You Like Me?
Chapter 11
Holy Sh*t! Can This Be? This... Was This The Legendary--GREAT. AUNT?!
Chapter 13: This Was The Very Image Of Su Jian's Former Ideal Goddess!
An Yize Only Ate One Bowlful Instead Of His Usual Three Bowlfuls Of Food
Chapter 15: An Yize Was... Sick?
Chapter 16: Our Yize Is The Bravest!
Young Mistress, Madam Requests You Make A Visit To The Main Residence
Chapter 18: Tell Me, How Much Would It Take For You To Leave My Son?
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: Of Course I Fear Your Anger!
Mom's Balls! I Actually Have To Share A Bed With An Yize!
Chapter 22: The World Of The Wealthy, Turns Out He Still Doesn't Get It...
Chapter 23: You Are The Type That My Dad Likes
The First Kiss That I, Your Father, Had Saved For Twenty-Nine Years Was...
Chapter 25: If You've Got No Skills, Don't Copy Others!
Chapter 26: Su Jian Firmly Believes That An Yize Is Here To Apologize!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28: Though He Put Up A Righteous Front, He Actually Had A Reaction!
Chapter 29: Just What Is So Good About Su Jian? How Is She Better Than Me?
In That Moment, An Yize Felt As If His Heart Stopped Then Jumped Again
Chapter 31: Cruel! This Is Too Cruel!
Chapter 32: Yize, I Don't Discriminate Against Homosexuality
Chapter 33: President An Felt A Little Terrible
Chapter 34: Why Not Have Third Brother Choose One For Third Sister-In-Law?
Chapter 35: As An Upright Girl, How Could He Let A Male See His Chest!
Chapter 36: Ah Jie, You Are Finally Here!
Chapter 37: In My Life, I Only Have This One Brother
Chapter 38: I Like You The Most...
Chapter 39: An Yize Used To Like Someone
Chapter 40: At That Time, He Met Su Jian
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: You Want To Teach Me How To Dance?
Chapter 45
Chapter 46: I Can't Keep Letting An Yize Kiss Me Repeatedly!
Chapter 47: Hubby, Where Is Your Phone? Help Me Take A Photo Of Queen Ji And I!
BONUS
Chapter 48
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56: "What Are You Doing?" "Fighting Aircrafts."
Chapter 57: My Name Is Lu Chenghe
Chapter 58: Actually, I'm A Guy
Chapter 59: Jian Jian, I...
Chapter 60: Jian Jian, I Like You
Chapter 61: Yize, I'm Sorry
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: That Night, You Didn't Reject Me! That Night, I Hurt You!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72: Could It Be That I Really Have To Consider An Yize?
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75: Then, He Suddenly Raised His Hand And Gave Ji Yan's Face A Slap
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78: Yize, I Think I Do Like You A Little
Chapter 79: Is This The Legendary Love?
Chapter 80: Su Jian Kind Of Missed An Yize All Of A Sudden
Chapter 81
Chapter 82: "Jian Jian, I Love You." "Yes, Me Too..."
Chapter 83: Dad, Mom, Are You All Willing To Hand Yize To Me?
Chapter 84: Congratulations! You're Going To Be A Mother!
Chapter 85: The Final Chapter
Side Story 1: Visiting New In-Laws (1)
Side Story 2: Visiting New In-Laws (2)
Side Story 3: Visiting New In-Laws (3)
Side Story 4: Visiting New In-Laws (4)
Side Story: Visiting New In-Laws (5)
Side Story 6: Visiting New In-Laws (6)
Side Story 7: Visiting New In-Laws (7)
Side Story 8: Visiting New In-Laws (8)
Side Story 9: Interest (1)
Side Story 10: Interest (2)
Side Story 11: Happiness

Chapter 49 - 50

5.2K 174 22
By ninasenget

Chapter 49: Third Sister-In-Law, Third Brother Just Confessed To You. Why Aren't You Treating Him Better?

The crowd gradually quieted down.

The people were all wearing different expressions. However, all of them were looking towards the two people beside the piano.

An Yize looked at Su Jian quietly. Placing his long slender fingers on the black and white piano keys, he pressed them down.

Brisk notes slowly flowed out. They were soft yet clear, sounding pleasant and soothing.

Su Jian could not tell what music piece it was. He just felt that it sounded pretty nice.

The music from the piano was like flowing water, slowly flowing to every corner of the hall, flowing into the summer night where the flowers were still blooming.

Everyone kept quiet as they silently listened. Many different kinds of moods were evoked within each and person's eyes..

However, Su Jian kept staring at An Yize's hands.

He had never noticed before, but An Yize's hands were actually quite beautiful. Although it could compare to a woman's soft and smooth hands, his long slender fingers and the slightly visible veins at the back of his hands made his hands look lean. When it landed nimbly on the black and white piano keys, an inexplicable sexiness could be felt from it.

When he realized the meaning of the word "sexiness", Su Jian felt that he was struck by lightning. To actually feel that a man's hand was sexy, and it was actually this fellow An Yize's hand. He must have been too tired tonight, that's why all his descriptions were coming out wrong!

Su Jian looked up immediately, his sight left An Yize's hands and landed on An Yize's face. However, he froze once again.

An Yize's expression didn't change much when he played the piano. It was plain as usual. But at that moment, under the lighting, the image of that man dressed in a suit, with eyes looking downwards, playing the piano with great concentration, seemed to have attracted all the light around him. The other areas seemed to have dimmed down and all the light landed on his head. A ray of light quietly shone down onto his body.

Su Jian thought involuntarily: I have not noticed this before but An Yize's eyelashes are actually pretty long....

An Yize, who was playing, halfway looked up at Su Jian and realized that he seemed to be in a daze. A smile could not help but form on his lips.

The little girl was standing quietly beside the piano coincidentally blocked all his vision. From his angle, he could only see her face that was slightly against the light. A few strands of lightly curled hair landed on the side of her lips. The lip gloss at the side of her lip was slightly rubbed off, revealing the familiar color of her soft lips. And within her clear eyes, there seemed to be a moving light. He didn't know if it was his shadow that laid within the depth of her eyes or....

Behind her, there were still many other guests. However, she could only see him. As for how she looked like at this moment, he was the only one that could see that as well.

Under his fingers, the musical notes were still jumping slowly. Despite that, in An Yize's heart, there was a quiet sense of satisfaction.

A long, long time ago, he was also sitting before the piano like this, practicing it day after day, playing it year after year. What he wished for was simply to play a piece for her, the one who said that he was a little prince.

He had waited for so long, but that time never came.

And now, he was no longer a little prince.

Yet, he did not expect that when he played the piano again, he would have his rose now.

......

The last note faded like water. However, the smooth and brisk music seemed to linger and move in the air.

The crowd started clapping slowly.

Despite that, An Yize only looked up towards Su Jian, his eyes containing a trace of a smile. He asked in a low and gentle voice, "Does it sounds nice?"

Su Jian nodded his head honestly. "Very nice."

An Yize's lips expanded with a smile. He rarely had such an obvious smile. Therefore, it wasn't only the guests who were surprised. Even Su Jian couldn't control himself and gave him a few more glances.

An Yize asked, "What's wrong?"

Su Jian shook his head while feeling sour in his heart: When this An person smiles and reveals his teeth, he is actually... No wonder he could attract so many girls!

An Yize stood up and held his hand. He nodded towards everyone else, then left the piano side with him.

"Third young master is so good at playing the piano!" They only walked a few steps before a "dark" person by the side suddenly spoke.

An Yize paused his footsteps and said "thank you" in a distant yet polite way.

When he wanted to continue walking, the "dark" person suddenly smiled at Su Jian. "Third young master gave Miss Su such a big gift. Shouldn't Miss Su give a return gift?"

Such persistence, this "dark" person is actually very good at putting up a fight! Su Jian suddenly felt that he shouldn't waste this "dark" person's efforts.

Hence, when An Yize furrowed his brows and wanted to say something, Su Jian lightly pulled the hand that was holding his hand. He then said with a smile, "What this Miss said is correct. Yize, I will perform something as well. Take it as my appreciation for you playing the piano."

An Yize was hesitating whether to stop her if he suggested singing when Su Jian asked the housekeeper over and gave a few instructions. After the housekeeper left, he then turned over and said to An Yize, "Watch me perform a magic trick!"

An Yize's eyebrows rose. He said with a gentle voice, "Okay."

After a while, the housekeeper got the deck of cards that Su Jian wanted. A few days ago, he saw a custom-made anime decks online, so he ordered two sets of it. Other than admiring it, he would sometimes take them out to practice a few magic tricks that he knew before his rebirth. Originally, it was a little game meant for him to kill some time when he was bored. Surprisingly, he would actually be using them today.

Su Jian opened the box and took out the cards. A trace of surprise appeared in An Yize's eyes when he saw his neat shuffling action.

The magic trick was actually pretty simple: to guess the card. Nevertheless, for ordinary people that had never practiced before, it was quite magical. After performing neatly and perfectly, he looked at An Yize.

An Yize smiled when he saw the small sense of pride in his eyes.

Su Jian automatically took his smile as a compliment and felt happy in his heart. Thus, he neatly slid open the cards in his hands. One card flew out cleverly and he passed it to An Yize.

An Yize took it and looked at it. On the poker card, there was a gray wolf with a large bag on his head, its expression looking very forced.

An Yize: "......"

Then, another card flew out. He politely passed the card to the "dark" person and smiled. "For you."

The "dark" person took the card hesitantly. Turning the card over, she saw a bald head grinning very creepily.

The "dark" person: "......"

An Yize held Su Jian's hand and brought her away. The couple were talking about something with one of them lowering his head while the other raised her head. The man lowering his head had eyes that were full of doting. The woman raising her head had a bright smile. When the "dark" person saw this, she could no longer cover up her face and it darkened. She whispered in hatred, "What magic trick? How is it decent? Looks like she is only an entertainer!"

At the side, Ji Yan heard those words and her complexion sank slightly.

She had yet to open her mouth when a low and magnetic voice suddenly sounded behind the "dark" person. "I'm also an entertainer. It looks like Miss Li is not happy with us entertainers?"

The "dark" person turned around in shock and saw An Yiheng standing behind her, looking at her with a faint smile.

The "dark" person froze. Then, her face slowly reddened. Her hasty voice had a trace of shyness. "Second young master, that's not what I meant! Actually, I'm your fan..."

......

Su Jian followed An Yize only for a short distance before being stopped by An Yirou, asking him to teach her the small magic trick. An Yize saw the situation and let him go. However, he specifically told him not to consume alcohol.

Su Jian replied with a stare. "Yes, uncle An!

An Yize: "......"

As she saw her brother walking away with a wooden face, An Yirou laughed, "Third sister-in-law, third brother just confessed to you. Why aren't you treating him better?"

"Confessed?" Su Jian was shocked, then he felt flabbergasted. "When did that happen?"

"When he was playing the piano!" An Yirou smiled and said, "Didn't third brother play "Dreams of Love"? He said that it was meant for you. He was obviously confessing to you."

Su Jian gradually calmed down and thought in his heart: Girl, you're thinking too much. Your brother and I are purely business partners that sleep on the same bed. Your third brother can play "Dreams of Love" or "Song of Pig" for all I care, but those are just for showing off his piano skills!

Finding a corner, he taught An Yirou for a while. Feeling thirsty, he asked the maid for a cup of juice. Then, he suddenly remembered that he had yet to ask for the autograph! Thus, he quickly found the plastic bag with Ji Yan's photo and started looking for Ji Yan.

However, after searching around, he still couldn't find Ji Yan's figure.

Don't tell me Queen Ji has left?

Su Jian was not going to give up and started searching all around. Then, he happened to chance upon a maid. The maid told him that she might have seen Ji Yan heading towards the swimming pool.

Swimming pool? Su Jian couldn't understand. Although the weather was hot, it was already so late in the night. was Queen Ji really going to swim? Wouldn't that be too into the mood?

With his head full of doubt, Su Jian walked towards the swimming pool. Turning pass a bush, he inadvertently looked up and suddenly stared with large eyes.

Wait! If he was not wrong, that tall and slim female beside the pool was Ji Yan. But the male beside her...wasn't he his husband, uncle An?

Why are they not staying in the lively banquet hall, but instead going to a desolate swimming pool?

This is abnormal, there must be some gossip material.

Su Jian's heart was full of curiosity. The gossiping antenna on his head stood up immediately. Pondering for a moment, he removed his high heels. He walked barefooted towards the two of them with hunched back.

There happened to be a flower bush beside the swimming pool. There was no light illuminating that corner so it was a perfect hiding place for someone to eavesdrop.

Su Jian stationed himself there discourteously.

Perking up his ears, he started listening in on their conversation.

The sparkling lights at the swimming pool casted a blurred shadow onto Ji Yan's face. Her voice had a trace of blurred dejection. "Xiao Ze, I didn't expect for you to marry so soon."

An Yize replied, "Me too."

Ji Yan's voice was very light. "I always wondered what kind of woman you would marry. However, I have never expected that you liked this kind."

An Yize looked at her quietly, neither joy nor sorrow could be seen in his eyes. "Jian Jian is very good."

The smile on Ji Yan's face paled. "She's indeed a very cute girl." Pausing for a moment, she looked at An Yize. A sense of unacceptance appeared in her eyes. "Therefore, if you don't truly love her, and you married her, it will be very unfair for her."

An Yize's furrowed his eyebrows unconsciously. He said, "Why do you think so?"

Ji Yan smiled wryly. "Xiao Ze, you are still angry with me aren't you? I know that you have always been angry with me for rejecting your proposal."

Behind the flower bush, Su Jian's eyes widened.

Proposal? An Yize proposed to Queen Ji before? Holy sh*t! This is shocking gossip material!

Chapter 50: Yize, Quick! Sister-In-Law Can't Swim!

Su Jian was still in the midst of his shock when he suddenly felt someone approaching him from the side. He had a sudden shock. He turned around quickly and saw Ji Mingfei smiling at him from within the darkness.

It's actually gay friend Ji! Su Jian felt quite marveled. He looked speechlessly as Ji Mingfei squatted at a comfortable spot beside him with a righteous face.

Behind the flower bush, two people who are wearing formal attire were watching the "show" with tacit understanding.

The conversation over there continued.

After Ji Yan's said those shocking words, An Yize silently replied, "No, I'm not. I truly like her."

Ji Yan did not believe him. "But she's still a young girl."

After a moment of silence, An Yize replied, "What I like about her is her pureness."

Su Jian felt awkward. Pureness? Fine. Although he did feel that he was very righteous and kind since he respected the old and loved the young, he still felt awkward being described as "pure" by An Yize. He even said, "What I like about her is her pureness." Hehe. An Yize, you finally exposed yourself? Looks like you really are into this. A thirty-year-old uncle liking a pure young woman, it seems that an uncle-loving loli is eternal!

Ji Mingfei heard An Yize's words and immediately gave a silent thumbs up.

Initially, Su Jian was worried that Ji Mingfei would be sad. After all, Ji Mingfei probably had feelings for An Yize. First, he heard that An Yize had proposed to Ji Yan before. Then, in just a short moment, he heard An Yize saying that he liked himself. How could Ji Mingfei who was infatuated not be hurt? Unexpectedly, when he turned around, he saw Ji Mingfei's face full of excitement. Su Jian immediately relaxed. In his heart, he thought: That's right. So what if he had proposed? Wasn't he rejected? So what if he likes me? It's just An Yize's acting to show affection! Therefore, gay friend Ji, you still have a good chance!

Over on that side, after hearing An Yize's words, Ji Yan's face slightly paled. However, she was still concerned, "However, does she really like you? I've heard that her family background isn't great. What if she is aiming for your family background..."

Su Jian felt depressed. Although Ji Yan said it in a roundabout way, he understood the meaning behind her words very clearly. Isn't she saying that he married An Yize for An Yize's money? The way Queen Ji is acting is clearly trying to break An Yize and him apart!

Su Jian quietly asked Ji Mingfei, "Is Ji Yan marrying that Li whatever soon?"

Ji Mingfei nodded his head, "Yes, Li's family second young master, Li Mingyi."

With this, Su Jian couldn't understand anymore. Ji Yan was going to be married soon. Previously, she said that she rejected An Yize's proposal. Now that An Yize was married, why was she still coming here to persuade him otherwise?

Say, what is she doing this for?

Su Jian was so confused his small face was all scrunched up. Maybe Queen Ji hated him, so she felt that he was not suitable for An Yize? Maybe in her eyes, he was just a greedy person that was aiming for An Yize's family wealth?

Su Jian was a little unhappy. Because he really did love An Yize only for his money.

Over at that side, after hearing her words, An Yize's voice lowered. "Jian Jian is not such a person."

Ji Yan's voice was very gentle and contained the perfect amount of concern. "You can't be so sure about whether she is or not now. You have only known her for a short while right? I don't remember you talking about her before."

An Yize didn't say anything.

Ji Yan looked at him with a very sincere expression. With a gentle voice, she said, "Xiao Ze, I'm just being concerned about you. Because I wish for you to gain real happiness. I don't want you to be hurt."

An Yize slowly said, "Whether I'm happy or not is the same as drinking water. I will be able to feel the coldness or warmth the water brings myself."

Ji Yan smiled wryly. "Xiao Ze, are you blaming me for butting into your business? I always thought we are best friends."

"No, I'm not." An Yize continued, "But Ah Yan, you are indeed thinking too much. I'm doing great now. Because of Jian Jian, I finally understand what is happiness."

"Really?" Ji Yan's smile started to look a bit forceful. "You really...love her?"

An Yize nodded his head. "Yes, I love her."

......

Listening up to this point, Ji Mingfei hooked up his lips in satisfaction. However, when he turned around to look at Su Jian, he saw Su Jian scrunching up his face, wearing a weird expression.

Su Jian had never expected to hear those words from An Yize. He couldn't help but feel strange. Although he knew An Yize said that to show affection, when he heard An Yize say that he loved him, he still felt fascinated. Previously, he had once imagined the scene of An Yize telling him "I love you". Right now, the real version wasn't as sensational as the one he had imagined. An Yize wasn't speaking to him directly. An Yize's tone was also flat. However, he felt slightly moved in his heart and that was stronger than before. An Yize's words sounded very real.

In his life, he had never heard the girls say that they loved him. Yet, he had just heard a man say that he loved him. Although those were just fake lines for acting, when he heard it, he felt strange and embarrassed.

At this moment, Ji Mingfei suddenly tapped him and whispered, "Sister-in-law, didn't you want her autograph? You can go for it now."

Su Jian looked at the two people in front. When he saw the two of them not speaking for a while, he stood up secretly.

As Ji Mingfei saw that, he followed him towards the other two as well.

Su Jian acted like he saw them by accident and walked towards the two of them. When An Yize saw him, he was a little surprised. Then he looked up towards Ji Mingfei who was at the back. Ji Mingfei returned his look with a bright smile.

An Yize asked, "Jian Jian, why are you here?"

Su Jian asked in return, "Then why are you here?"

An Yize replied, "I was speaking with Ah Yan."

Su Jian looked at him mockingly and replied with a meaningful "oh".

An Yize was a little speechless. Looking downwards, he saw him barefoot and couldn't help but furrow his brows. "Why are you barefooted?"

Su Jian then realized that he had forgotten to wear his heels just now and had come out barefooted. Although he didn't need to mind it in front of An Yize, there was an outsider here right now. Su Jian felt awkward. Wanting to wear the heels, he bent his back downwards.

With one hand, An Yize took away the heels that he was holding in his hand. Squatting naturally, An Yize held his ankle and carefully helped him put on the heels.

Su Jian was a little stunned. He thought: An Yize sure knows how to keep things going, not sparing any chance to show his acting skills! Pondering for a moment, he cooperated and said sweetly, "Hubby, you're so nice!"

An Yize's hand that was holding on to his ankle silently paused.

After An Yize stood up, Su Jian hugged one of his arms cheerfully. Then, he looked at Ji Yan whose face was slightly pale and said politely, "Queen Ji, may I have your autograph?" Saying so, he passed the bag with Ji Yan's photos to her. "There's a pen inside."

Ji Mingfei who was on the side gave Ji Yan a glance and his lips hooked up slightly.

Ji Yan stared at the girl in front of her who was sweetly hugging An Yize's arm. She had a well-behaved and tender look. When she smiled, she looked sweet. However, no matter how Ji Yan looked at her, she only had the look of an ordinary girl next door. The girl was leaning onto the tall and calm man's body in a petite and lovely manner. The light and soft white yarn dress and the black suits by the side formed a dazzling harmony. When she saw that, Ji Yan pursed her lips. She stayed silent for a moment before she stretched out her hand to take the bag that the other person was passing to her.

Moving her eyes away to stop looking at the two people in front, Ji Yan slowly took the photo out from the bag.

However, in the next moment, her expression stiffened.

She thought that it was her photo was inside. When she took them out however, it was actually a photo of a man and a woman standing next to each other. And this man and woman were An Yize and Su Jian who were right in front of her.

An Yize and Su Jian saw the photo as well. An Yize raised his eyebrows and immediately turned over to look at Ji Mingfei. Ji Mingfei looked at him with a natural smile.

Previously, when Su Jian asked Ji Mingfei to tell the housekeeper to print the photos, Ji Mingfei had purposely changed some of Su Jian words when he passed the message on. He didn't touch Ye Lang's photo. However, instead of printing Ji Yan's photo as Su Jian wanted, he asked the housekeeper to print photos of An Yize together with Su Jian.

Su Jian whispered to An Yize in surprise. "Hey, when did we take this photo?"

An Yize replied, "Before you lost your memories."

Su Jian immediately understood. The two of them probably needed to trick the outsiders, so they specially took some photos together. After all, they were supposed to be a loving couple. It would be very suspicious if they only had a marriage certificate but no photos of them together.

But why did this photo pop up from the bag? Did the housekeeper uncle make a mistake?

Su Jian looked at Ji Mingfei with an enquiring gaze. Ji Mingfei understood his doubts and explained, "The housekeeper probably misheard, but that's good too. If Miss Ji signs the photo of the two of you, it can be seen as her giving her blessing to the two your for your marriage." After he finished speaking, he turned around to look at Ji Yan. "Miss Ji, what do you think?"

Ji Yan's mouth twitched. Without saying anything, she slowly picked up the photo and started signing.

Who knew that when she finished signing one, there was another one below. The photo was still the same, showing the smiling faces of An Yize and Su Jian who were dependent on each other.

Su Jian quickly said, "There are ten photos in total. I'm troubling you!" Although An Yize seemed to be close with Ji Yan, it still wasn't as close as An Yize's relationship with An Yiheng. If not, based on his real intentions, he would have printed two hundred photos.

Ji Yan: "......"

Ji Yan silently signed the ten photos before passing them to Su Jian.

Su Jian let go of An Yize's arm and went forward to take the photos. Unexpectedly, his high heels suddenly slid out.

An Yize had wanted to grab him. However, he did not expect that Ji Mingfei would also stretch his arm over. Ji Yan passed the photos in her hands to Su Jian and the two of their hands touched. While Su Jian was staggering, Ji Yan's hands suddenly moved forward. Su Jian who wasn't stable in the first place started slipping. His body slanted backwards and he started falling into the pool behind him!

During this desperate situation, Su Jian was anxious to save himself. When he touched Ji Yan's hand in his panic, he immediately pulled it strongly.

"Splash", "Splash". Loud splashes sounded. After exclaiming, both Su Jian and Ji Yan fell into the swimming pool.

Ji Mingfei was instantly shocked. He said hurriedly, "Yize, quick! Sister-in-law can't swim!"

His voice was very loud, even Su Jian who was submerged in water could faintly hear it. While suffocated, Su Jian dazedly cursed: I know how to swim! While we were chatting the last time, I even mentioned it to you. Gay friend Ji, your memory is so bad....

But very quickly, Su Jian could no longer curse-Your mom! Why am I having a leg cramp at such a time? sh*t, it hurts!

Unable to control himself, Su Jian opened his mouth. Water started rushing in immediately....

......

Above the water, Ji Mingfei had yet to speak and An Yize had already started jumping into the water.

Beneath the water, Ji Yan and Su Jian were both sinking. Seeing him enter the water, Ji Yan stretched out her hand strenuously. However, An Yize did not see that at all. That was because he was horrified to see that after a moment of struggling, Su Jian, who wasn't far away, gradually stopped moving and started sinking into the water unconscious.

An Yize's heart suddenly jumped and he swam over vigorously. He held Su Jian's hand and pulled him into his embrace before holding on to his waist and swam back with great efforts.

Appearing above the water, An Yize hugged Su Jian and swam towards the side of the pool. Ji Mingfei who was there immediately brought Su Jian up.

Su Jian had already fainted. When Ji Mingfei saw that, he was stunned. He quickly started checking, but An Yize had already come back up with the help of the poolside. He hugged Su Jian and laid him horizontally over his kneeling legs. Then, he started pressing Su Jian's back.

Ji Mingfei could only retreat to one side. Seeing Su Jian's closed eyes and An Yize's cold face, he couldn't help but feel regretful.

At this moment, Ji Yan had also swum out. Ji Mingfei caught a glimpse of it and stretched out his hand to pull her up.

Ji Yan's whole body felt uncomfortable and her face was pale white. Trembling, she cried out, "Xiao Ze..."

Coincidentally, Su Jian suddenly choked out a mouth of water. Immediately, An Yize asked in concern, "Jian Jian?"

After spitting out a few mouths of water, he gradually regained his breath. His eyelids moved and he slowly opened his eyes. He called out softly, "Yize..."

An Yize's heart clenched, then it relaxed. He gave a short reply and suddenly carried Su Jian up from his horizontal position.

He turned around and the fully drenched Ji Yan immediately walked forward, "Yize..."

An Yize paused.

Ji Mingfei immediately said, "Yize, you should send sister-in-law to a doctor first! I will take care of Miss Ji!"

An Yize replied with an "En". He nodded at Ji Yan before carrying Su Jian away in large strides.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 29K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
58.5K 788 41
Charles Mulock was absolutely dreading his first day of junior year. Not that anyone really wanted to go back to school in the first place, but Charl...
6.7K 361 55
A 16 year old high school girlish looking feminine boy "Asta kugarasi" enjoying his school-day life but one day he suddenly kidnapped but why?, he w...
67K 611 12
Hello my Army of Horrors. since my old account is no longer reachable I see this as a golden opportunity to start anew. anywho enjoy.