The Sheep and her Wolfhound...

Skeletonking987

You... Changed something within her. Tokaku Azuma was just a mere tools in her own eyes. But when you so kind... Еще

Introduction
Chapter 1: Liberosis
Chapter 2: Sweet Tea
Chapter 3: Game Changer
Chapter 4: BFF's
Chapter 5: Scissors
Side Chapter 1: Difference
Chapter 6: Redemption
Chapter 7: Inevitability
Chapter 8: Dramatical
Chapter 9: Families
Side Chapter 2: Weekends
Chapter 10: Tristesse
Chapter 11: Surreal
Chapter 12: Pool Game?
Chapter 13: Time
Side Chapter 3: Crossover?
Author's Note: Irony
Chapter 14: A Persona
Side Chapter 4: Birthday
Chapter 16: Mama
Chapter 17: Deadly Duet
Chapter 18: Freedom
Side Chapter 4: Night out
Chapter 19: Tea Party
Chapter 20: Queen Bee
Chapter 21: The Truth
Author's secret Note #4
Final Chapter: Retribution
Final Side Chapter: Moving In
Ending Special: Nio Ending
Author Note

Chapter 15: Heavy Rainfall

461 21 17
Skeletonking987

Sumireko was pouring some tea into a cup while doing so she asked Shin'ya if she wanted any. This interrupted Shin'ya from talking with Mahiru in her thoughts.

"Yeah I'll have some."

"How unexpected! Unusually when I offer you anything you'd give me the cold shoulder." Sumireko commented as she say down on her special seat.

Before Shin'ya sat down she adjusted the lmao shade since the bright light was blinding her ever so slightly. As she sat down and sipped tea. Sumireko commented how a typhoon was approaching.

"They say a great storm is approaching. It'll hit tomorrow afternoon."

"Ahh~ how nice. That type if setting makes great for a party!"

Sumireko takes another sip before thinking on Shin'ya words

"So you plan on doing a party tomorrow afternoon then?"

"Of course, your more then welcome to join."

".... I " before Sumireko could respond the sound of a cup breaking is heard and she without complaint looks at Shin'ya, Shin'ya wore a wicked grin while telling Sumireko what's on her mind.

"Though I don't plan on yielding just because you're there. It'd be best if you didn't interfere with my little party."

Sumireko smiles and sips once more before responding.
"I didn't plan on it Ms.Bamba."

Shin'ya laughs as she tries to take a sip of tea. She just now realized she broke the tea cup and scratches the back of her head.

"Ahh my bad, I'm not good around delicate stuff. I have a tendency to break'em." She explains and Sumireko waves her hand.

"It's no trouble at all, things tend to break after a while." She says.

The night passes without problem the next day rolls in and the clouds are gray and cover the sun.

You sit in class paying attention to the information being presented at you. While doing this Tokaku stared at the back of your head and thinks about the future with you. She liked to imagine you both living together and doing all sorts of things. Gardening,cooking, and all other things you'd as a couple.

After class ended and everyone was packing up. The teacher instructed that everyone should report to there dorms immediately since a typhoon was coming and thay loitering would be a bad idea. When he left Nio pounced on you. When she did this Tokaku glared menacingly as Nio touched your shoulders.

"Ne ne (Y/n)! Want to go get ice cream? On typhoon like these it's 30% off!"

"As tempting as it sounds I don't think we should be messing around with this type of weather Nio." You declined with a smile.

"Ehh... It'll be a test of courage! You'll be outside in a rain coat and boots while endering the harsh weather. They say if you go to the nearby cemetery during this type of weather you'll-"

Before Nio could finish she was harsh picked up and moved to the side as Tokaku came in between you two. You laughed slightly while apologizing for Tokaku steed.

"Don't test my paitence Nio. Anyways you and (Y/n) aren't that close so don't invade her space like that. Besides you always spew this nonsense what are you in a cult or something?"

"Ahh?! Don't be so formal! Also don't say things like that so casually I've heard there is a cult wandering these parts!" Nio exclaims as she wiggles her fingers as to seem scary.

Tokaku had enough of Nio and took your hand while dragging you out of the class room.

"Ehh? Ohh uh bye Nio! Stay safe from the storm guys!" You said as you finally exited the room. When you left every finished packing while Nio slumped and exclaimed how bored she was now.

As you stand at the entrance with Tokaku the rain had already settled in and it was pouring outside.

"Where does she even have the tolerance to spew things like curses and junk like that."

"Well it's Nio we're talking about... Oh! I brought an umbrella in case it would rain! Here we can share it together." You said blushing as you pulled it out of its case a letter fell out of it.

You gasp and Tokaku frowns with wide eyes. She reads it as it says it's an invitation for a party. It's also signed by Shin'ya Bamba. Tokaku tsk's and grabs your hand while you were opening your umbrella. She runs with you following in pursuit.

"Tokaku you're getting wet, here!" You exclaimed as you covered while running. You both eventually made it to the dorms while Tokaku explained how y'all still had a little bit of time before Mahiru turned into Shin'ya.

As you were getting near the building you see Isuke shaking her umbrella of any extra droplets of rain.

"Oh hey Isuke! Did you get wet?"

"Hmm no?" She responds as she hide her opposite arm that wasn't holding the umbrella. She smiles at you and Tokaku noticed something shiney in her hidden arm. She pushes you behind her as dodged the brass knuckle that was close to hitting her.

She flips Isuke on her back and Isuke chuckled as she got back up real fast and went to strike Tokaku again. As she was nearing Tokaku, Tokaku pulled out her blade from her boots, she always kept her blade in there.

As Tokaku was retailing in attacks Isuke dodged them all and once again strikes at Tokaku with the brass knuckles. As Tokaku dodged she felt a burning sensation on her arm as she just now realised what had happened. Attached to Isuke's brass knuckle was a blade almost as long as Tokaku's but somewhat smaller.

The blade had cut Tokaku's arm as she shoves Isuke away. The blood trickles down Tokaku's arm. She glares severely at Isuke as you called out to Tokaku.

"This is against the rules! You're supposed to deliver a warning letter first!"

"Haha? Didn't you already receive a letter?" She asked smiling evily at both of you.

She raises her duel knuckle to gloat in a sense as she laughs, taking this opening, Tokaku grabs some moist dirt and throws it into Isuke's face blinding her. Tokaku grabs you and runs off into another direction as Isuke wipes her face. After seeing that the both of you have escaped Isuke laughs loudly while clutching her face. "SO THAT'S WHAT SHE'S LIKE!"

She calms down and looks up at the darkened sky.

"Hilarious..." she mumbles monotoned

Tokaku now came to terms on how hard the next couple of hours are going to be.

Isuke is helping Shin'ya kill you... How long can Tokaku hold off Isuke before Shin'ya appears tonight. That'll be another problematic thing after you.

As you both ran away from Isuke all you could think about was wanting to help with Tokaku's injury. You wanted nothing more then to take the pain and wound away so she would stop with pained and angered expression on her face.

The rain was coming down bad and you both were being covered head to toe with water.

Hey King here!
I was thinking about my new upcoming book again. I was pondering on whether of putting the reader in college ( making you older then Tokaku) or putting you in high school with Tokaku (age will depend on grade level)
Would you like to be older and taller then Touka Kirishima? Or would you like to be shorter or slightly above height then her? Idk I like to get these types of things answered before I go into writing. Helps with imagining the scenario you know?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

6.3K 236 25
(Y/N) is best friends with Aru Akise since Kindergarten. She loves him but he has no idea. Part of her is a Yandere and she will always protect him u...
228K 6.1K 10
You're already aware of his villain life and you aren't involved with his villainous actions nor will he let you meet his co-workers. You didn't fall...
4.9K 86 5
//MARKED COMPLETED BUT WILL PROB STILL UPDATE\\ Just some one-shots about the amazing Hunter x Hunter characters that I will use for inspiration when...
674K 19.9K 18
A simple visit to a bakery leads to a crazy, obsessive stalker. He loves every part of you so much and would do anything for you to be his. He won't...