Blooming [OLD- please look at...

By kokoyoshii

EDIT: 13/07/2020 Yikes, this was very bad but due to majority vote, I've kept it up. This was my first fanfic... More

Old Chapters
[1] Regretful
[2] Clouded Dreams
[3] Tap dancing on spiderwebs
[4] When the clock chimes 12
[5] What is he-
[6] Would you please sing for me?
[7] Please avoid lying to me.
[8] a mothers relief
[9] A fathers expectations
[10] Hideaway Houses
NOT A CHAPTER
[11] Cold soba and Katsudon
[12] He is definetly scared.
[13] Hushed Secrets
[14] Hold on tight
[15] Sleepless Nights <FINAL CHAPTER>
Should I re-write this?

W E L C O M E

211 3 0
By kokoyoshii

Hello!
I'm the author, Kokoyoshii, and I'm here to tell you that this is a very old fanfic. Go ahead and read it if your like but I've also made a new book for it. "Blooming [NEW]"

And just in case, here are some other things I'm working on

On wattpad:

Oneshots - taking requests

Tododeku - halloween AU (Vampire!Todoroki x Ghost!Midoriya)

On AO3:

Experiment UA - Midoriya wants to be a detective. So when his friend, Katsuki Bakugo, gets added to 16 missing students Midoriya tries to solve the mystery of where they all went. Instead of finding a group of kidnappers he finds a lab of human experiments. (tododeku, kiribaku, kamisero, monoshin, erasermic, tsuchako, momojiro, and more ships)

I'm too young to feel like I'm running out of time (tsuchako) - tsuyu asui is a villain who absolutely despises heroes, ochako uraraka is a hero in training. What happens when these two meet over hot chocolate and Mochi at 5 in the morning?

[more probably lmao]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 1.1K 34
*Warning! Mentions self-harm and abuse! If you're not comfortable with this then I suggest you don't read this!* So I felt like writing this cos I am...
30.7K 704 8
That day started just as any other for Bakugo. But a visit to the rooftop would change his life forever, because standing there at the railing was a...
38K 1.8K 37
Beneath the indifference plaguing Todoroki's personality lies the dark, unforgiving truth he conceals. When the abuse that he's suffered for years be...
153K 5.7K 26
Bakugo had been struggling with his anger and Midoriya had been struggling greatly with his depression for as long as they could remember. They came...