Supernatural imagines/oneshots

By Sabreeyna

Just a bunch of spn × reader stories. Mainly Lucifer, Crowley, Sam, Dean and John. English isn't my mother t... More

Lucifer x reader - Surprising the devil
Lucifer x reader - Why do you even care?
Crowley x reader - A gift
Imagine Crowley seeing you without make up for the first time
Sam x reader - Being sick (mini fanfic)
Lucifer x sister!reader - My favorite
Lucifer x reader - Pleasure (NSFW)
Lucifer x reader - Betrayal
Lucifer Halloween drabble
Crowley x reader - Little girl (Part 1)
Crowley x reader - Little girl (Part 2)
John x reader - The secret
Lucifer x reader - The devil fell in love
Lucifer x reader - Why are you crying?
John Winchester x reader - I don't share
Lucifer x reader - Nightmare

Lucifer x reader - Who are you?

1.9K 44 1
By Sabreeyna

Words: ~ 1699 words
Warning: none
Pairing: Lucifer x reader
Summary: Sam and Deans sister meets Lucifer under uncommon circumstances. What happens when her brothers find out?      
A/N: This is much longer than I planned it but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

You’re walking along the streets to your car. After another tiring hunt with your older half-brothers Sam and Dean, you grant yourself a shopping trip.
As you pack your shopping bags in your car trunk, you notice an energy. That’s right, you’re not just a Winchester but also a powerful witch who is able to notice people’s energy. Everyone’s energy is different but you already caught some patterns.

Right now, the energy seems to be very weak, you have to concentrate to even recognize it. But you’re sure it belongs to an angel.
After a few minutes you find the source of the energy. A blonde male is lying unconscious in an alley. When you approach him you notice all the blood on his shirt, he seems to have some serious injuries. You try to sit him up and he lets a hurt moan escape. In an instant you understand how serious his conditions are and
with all your power you try to carry him to your car.

In the car you lay him down as carefully as you can on the passenger seat. He’s still half unconscious during the drive, which doesn’t change when you take him to the bunker, inside your room. You’re glad Sam and Dean already left for another hunt a few towns away. They probably wouldn’t be too fond of an unknown angel.

When you finally manage to carry the stranger in your bed you begin to treat his wounds. There are several deep wounds on his belly and back. In moments like this you thank yourself for creating some creams for wound healing. It was actually meant for Sam and Dean, these two hurt themselves so often, but now you can use them for the stranger.

It will help to heal his wounds much faster and because he’s an angel, he should be fine soon. He needs to rest right now but still, you would love to know who he is and who did this to him.

A few hours later you hear noises from your room. It sounds like something fell. As fast as you can you reach your room to find the stranger lying on the floor in front of the bed, he clearly fell when he tried to stand up.
“Are you alright?” You ask
carefully.
Only now you realize you let a total stranger in your home, an angel
nonetheless.
“Who are you?”
“My name is (y/n), and you are?” You smile at him. You want to show him he’s save with you and you mean no harm.
“Why am I here?”
“So you’re asking the questions now?” You smirk at him.
“I found you wounded in an alley, so I took you home with me to treat your wounds.”
“Why?”

The guy doesn’t seem to trust you. But who can hold that against him, he seems like he had gone through a lot.
“Because you were hurt.”
Lucifer was confused by your simple answer. Were you really just kind enough to take a complete stranger home with you when he’s in danger? There has to be more behind that, right?

But you don’t seem to plan anything so far. The smile you give him looks genius, and Lucifer knows you probably have no idea who he is. If you knew he’s the devil you wouldn’t react like that. You certainly wouldn’t have helped him in the first place.

“You had some pretty bad injuries but they’re healing now. Do you feel okay?”
“Yeah…I’m fine I guess.” There is no way Lucifer is going to confess that his wounds
hurt like hell.
“Are you sure? I’m just asking because you’re sitting on the floor,” you laugh as you help him up carefully.

“I don’t think I caught your name.” Now it comes. After hearing who he is you will be scared of him and either run away screaming or throw him out. He doesn’t know why be he doesn’t find you as annoying as the others mortals. Probably because you helped him out despite not knowing who he truly is. You cared about his well-being and that’s something
he hasn’t experienced in quite some time. Therefore he makes a decision, he really hopes he won’t regret later.

“I’m Nick.”

Lucifer stayed at the bunker for the last few days. Your brothers hunt took longer than you all expected which gave you time to treat the angel’s wounds.
He’s feeling better already but his angel powers aren’t back so far. He told you that something like that can take some time. Over the last few days you befriended the devil. Of course you still think his name is Nick but you learned to appreciate his present.

He’s funny and sarcastic just like you, so you two were on the same wavelength right from the beginning. He even opened up to you and told you that his family did this to him because he’s a fallen angel.

You never asked why he fell, you don’t care about what happened in the past. All that matters is that you feel very comfortable with him. You told him about your life as a hunter, that you kill monsters with your brothers and your past live with your mother. During your talks he listens  thoughtfully and truly seems to care about what you have to say.

One day the two of you sit on the sofa, your legs over his lap. To this time you can’t deny the feeling you increased for the angel next to you. The only thing you don’t know is that he also has some feelings for you, no matter how hard he tries to deny them.

You laugh about some badly made movie and imitate the horrible actors and actresses when you hear the door of the bunker opens.
“Oh, that has to be Sam and Dean.”
“Sam and Dean?” Immediately, Lucifer panics. You told him about your brothers and
your friendship with the king of hell and another angel but he never thought
that your brothers are his true vessel and the vessel from Michael.

The next thing Lucifer realizes is the fact that his lie won’t last much longer. Before Lucifer can even try to explain what’s going on and before he gets the opportunity to apologize to you for lying about his identity while you trusted him, the brothers enter the living room.

“Hey Sam, hey Dean-o, how was the hunt?” You don’t seem to notice Nick’s or better Lucifer’s
tensed posture.
“What the f*ck?” Dean screams. Both brothers are alarmed instantly after seeing Lucifer sitting next to you. How did he even escape again?  
“(Y/n)! Go away from him, now!” Sam panicked.
Insteadof following Sam’s order you stay where you are and look at them confused.
“Guys, what the heck is going on?” “(Y/n) that’s Lucifer! He’s dangerous you have to go away from him,” Dean tries this time.

Lucifer sees the confusion in your face after Dean told you who he is. He should have told you before, maybe then there would be a chance that you forgive him. Oh, who is he kidding? No one wants to spend time with the devil. Satan. The
monster who need to be imprisoned.

“Is that true?” You look him deeply in his eyes. He can’t read anything in yours. There is no possibility for him to see what you’re feeling right now. The archangel can only nod, he can’t even look at you right now. His chance to be loved by
someone disappears just like that.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” You don’t scream at him, nor do you seem to be scared.
“Because I knew you’re going to be afraid of me and throw me out,” Lucifer answers truthfully.
“It takes a bit more to scare me, Lucifer.”

“Are you crazy, (y/n)? He lies to you, that’s all he does. He’s manipulative and he’s evil. You can’t trust him,” the brothers reasoned with you. Dean even calls Castiel who begs Lucifer to go away from you.
“Alright, stop that. He didn’t try to hurt me so far and he isn´t trying to hurt us in this moment, is he? So please calm down, he isn’t a danger.”

“Lucifer is always a danger. You can’t trust him, (y/n),” Castiel disagrees with you.
“That’s not your decision to make. He’s staying for a few more days until his wounds fully healed. And none of you can’t say anything to change my mind.”

Lucifer never expected you to stand up for him like that. It’s like you don’t hate and despise him like anyone else. You care about him just as much as before.

“You don’t have to do that. My powers are already back since quite some time now. I wanted to tell you but you wanted to watch this horrible movie,” he smiles a bit. “But I’ll better go now. Your brothers and Castiel don’t trust me and sadly, they have every right to do so but I would never hurt you, (y/n).”
Before anyone else can say something, the archangel flies away.

At first you are angry at your brothers and your angel friend. Of course, they
just want to protect you but what they did to Lucifer was unfair and mean. He was injured and needed help and you didn’t do anything wrong with providing this help.
When you think about it, you would have probably helped him even if you knew who he was. No one deserves to die alone in an alley after all.
Without saying another word you storm in your room. It makes you sad that Lucifer has to be alone right now. It must hurt to get treated like that for no real reason.

After you open the door you see a little letter on your pillow. You look the door to your room before you pick it up and begin to read it.

‘Dear (y/n), thank you for your help and thank you for standing up for me. You are the most fascinating human I have ever met and I’m not willing to let you go just now. We will see each other soon.’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432 14 4
Most of my writing thus far has been posted on tumblr and that is where I update first. Link: http://keepgrindingwaywardsoul.tumblr.com/post/15029149...
72.8K 1.3K 34
This story will feature Dean, Sam, Castiel, Kevin, Charlie, Gabriel, Crowley, Meg, John, Ruby, Michael. [Complete]
106K 2.5K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...