Swan Lake | NORENMIN

Av lcve_cafe

✿ The two princes had danced with fair maidens before, but he was different. He was graceful and beautiful... Mer

{𝓞𝓷𝓮}
{𝓣𝔀𝓸}
{𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮}
{𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻}
{𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮}
{𝓢𝓲𝔁}
{𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷}
{𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽}
{𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮}
{𝓣𝓮𝓷}
{𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}
{𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}
{𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}
{𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}
{𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}
{𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}
{𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂- 𝓽𝔀𝓸}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂- 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷}
{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮}
{𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽}
{𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮}
{𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂}
『 THANK YOU 』
『 CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 』
new story
new story

{𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽}

4.7K 275 53
Av lcve_cafe

♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫
╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗
    ೋ ωιтнσυт мє - нαℓѕєу ೋ
╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝
♫♫♫.•*¨'*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨'*•.♫♫♫

It was already night time and Taeyong was riding his horse in a steady pace. Slowly but surely he scanned through the whole area trying to find tracks that leads to Johnny and Yuta. He sighed as he pass yet again another empty path.

He inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly as he led the horse to another different path. This time, the path lead to a forest.

He had passed many paths yet this one seemed different. He could feel some weird energy around it as he entered the forest slowly.

He held his breath, slowly making his way towards deeper towards the forest.

So far he hasn't found anything, nyet he did saw something unusual. He spotted a figure standing from afar with the back facing towards him. Taeyong's hand gripped his sword, holding his guard up.

He got off from the horse and slowly walks towards the figure. The closer he got, he could see a better view of the person.

Just when he tried to get closer, he accidentally stepped on a twig, making a loud cracking noise. He mentally slapped himself for the sloppy mistake.

He then looked up to see the person wasn't there anymore.

Taeyong looked around and panicked.

Suddenly he felt a hand covering his mouth and pulled him back, hiding behind a tree. He struggled, trying to break free from the grasp.

He then felt a hot breath on his ear lobe, feeling the person behind him breathing slowly.

"Don't move."

Taeyong tensed, he did as he told. Not moving for a good five minutes before the man released his grip. God. He hoped that Jaehyun will never know about this. Taeyong quickly moved away and faced the man with a glare.

"who are y- eh?!" Taeyong said as his glare turned into a surprise expression.

"Johnny?!! What the hell?!"

He shouted as he punched Johnny by the chest. Johnny chuckled and hold Taeyong's hand. "surprise, " he said as Taeyong glared at him.

"Why are you here?! Why didn't you go back to the palace?! Everyone is worried sick." Taeyong yelled again. Johnny just smiled, "I can't. Not in this state."

"why do you mean? You look perfectly fine."

"Yeah, only at night."

Taeyong raised a brow, confused with the words. "What do you mean? Did something happen?"

"I am bad at explaining this. Better you heard it from the much superior ones." Johnny said as he then turned and walked away. Taeyong just stood there in confusion. "where are you going?"

"Taking you to Father Nature."

Silence filled between them as they all tensed in fear. Glancing to the red-head from time to time, making them more anxious every second.

"So, this is nice?" Renjun said awkwardly as they all just nodded while the red-headed just furrowed his brows. Taeyong glanced to each them, simply getting to know their faces although the faces he kept on seeing was a worried expression.

Taeyong hummed and turned his head to Renjun, simply giving a pat to his shoulder, making him flinched in the process.

Renjun nervously smiled at the older, "Renjunie, your friends are being really tense. What's wrong?" he asked. Renjun almost had his mouth fall but kept still in the end. Taeyong really had to ask that one obvious question.

"Sorry, your highness but they are tense because of you being with us here."

"What's wrong with me here?"

"You're a royalty Taeyong hyung, you're a king."

"so?"

Renjun groaned lightly as he gave a small smile to Taeyong. "Your highness, this is a first to my friends they never met a royal before not to mention a king. Well, except that one time though."

Renjun said mumbling the last part. Taeyong nodded and went back staring back at the rest.
Haechan cleared his throat loudly but everyone ignored him. Everyone but Taeyong.

"Hey, are you Haechan?" Taeyong asked after seeing the familiar face. Haechan's eyes widen in shocked. "H-how do y-you know my na-name?" he stammered through his words. Taeyong smiled and said "Mark told me everything about you."

"Mark?!"

Taeyong nodded sheepishly and smiled with his derpy face. Haechan blushed and looked away from the older, "He did?"

"Hell yeah! He talked a lot about you." Johnny said as he munched on his food not caring it got spit out while Yuta was nodding his head furiously. Haechan could feel his cheeks heated up even more. "Shut up!"

"Hey, Yuta. Johnny. Who's the name of the guy that Jisung always talks about? Chenle was it?"

Johnny and Yuta nodded their heads and continued eating. Chenle had his face heat up in embarrassment joining Haechan in a second. Renjun and Yangyang chuckled after seeing the red faces on both their friends.

"I wouldn't laugh if I were you Renjun, " Johnny said before filling his mouth with food. Renjun raised an eye brow. "Why?" he asked but neither Johnny nor Yuta would answer.

He then turned to the red-haired beside him with a pleading look. "Hyung, tell me." he said. Taeyong opened his mouth to answer but the gasps from everyone cut him off.

Both of them faced the others which had a shock expression. "What?" Renjun said.

"You just called the king 'hyung' are you crazy?!" Hendery said basically panicking. Taeyong chuckled and wrapped an arm around Renjun's shoulder. "Don't to be so formal to me when we're alone and beside Renjun here is going to be my brother soon. "

"WHAT?!!"

They all said in unison. Bombrading Renjun with questions 5w and 1H. Renjun almost lost his temper but Taeyong stopped them before he could. "I'll explain it to you but let's start from the beginning shall we?"

They were confused but went along by nodding, Taeyong smiled. "My name is Taeyong, Lee Taeyong."

Taeyong said kindly, ended it with a smile. They all took turns to introduce themselves and when they all finished, they all gave Taeyong a pleading look, wanting to hear an explanation.

"Well, first of all Jaemin is my brother."

"That Jaemin guy is your brother?! Junnie! How dare you not tell us!"

Haechan yelled, putting his hands on his hips while pouting. Renjun gave up defending himself. It was his decision from the start to not tell them.

"Then, Jaemin and Jeno was searching for a suitor and they eventually chose Renjunie here." Taeyong said with a smile.

Renjun blushed and looked away while the others had their mouths opened in shock.

"What?!!"

"Father Nature is getting married!!"

-tbc-

Author Note

Hello everyone! I know you guys have been waiting for so long? I think? Anyway I'm back!!

This is a very shameless promotion but I just publish a new story.

MARKMIN - MINE

Any MARKMIN fan? No? Too bad. MARKMIN is one of my favorite ship but it's too underrated. The story is the opposite of this story.

SWAN LAKE is very soft and not too aggressive in the storyline but in MINE it's very dark and angsty.

If you have time you can check it out although I only published the first chapter.

Anyway, that's all. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and my other stories.

HAPPY READING!!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

387 4 13
"Jesus fucking christ you're annoying" "But I know you like it" - In which Jaemin has hated Jeno since 9th grade. Everything about him pissed Jaemin...
25.2K 1.2K 50
┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐ ➯ jaemin hates his new neighbor, who goes by the name renjun, a chinese boy th...
16.2K 708 35
In which two friends both have a soft spot for the same boy.. ! fluff! ! smut! ! boyxboy! Started: 03.02.2021 Ended: 16.05.2021 Not proof read • This...
27.2K 1.9K 16
A love story between two boys, one being bright, smart and popular while the other was the complete opposite; expression less, cold and intimidating...