Unintentional Passion

Από PlayNmyCurlz

Geovanni Have you ever gotten that feeling that somebody was watching you? And that person who was watching... Περισσότερα

5 days
Solid Ground
Back to Reality
Jordan
Tadesse
After Dark
9:30 be ready
RainbowFalls
'93 NBA Finals
No sex
Dreams.
First Date.
Just.. Please..
Family Meeting
The Mist
Restortation
Ezra
Favorite Places
Jordan
Just tell me a story
Tristyan
You can go out
Keep in touch though
Cotton Club
Geovanni
Everywhere
Turnning
Jordan
Isis
No Monsters
The Presence
God of War?
Lite Work
Test
Not a baby..
Tense
Take Me Home

Geovanni

4.5K 115 17
Από PlayNmyCurlz

Chapter 1

Tonight I had to work my other job. It was the only one I knew that paid the bills, and paid them fast. I walked into the club and straight into the dressing room. I kept my head down. I usually just come in do what I have to do. Socialize make a few extra dollars, then leave.

"Remy, can you please come in here for a minute," I cringed at the sound of my managers voice.

"Yes, Aaron?" I said as I walked to his office.

I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. He just looked slimy and built like the damn mucinex monster. I folded my arms and leaned against the door frame.

"We have a very special person coming in tonight, I want you to take very good care of him, and no matter what he ask for you either do it or get it," I nodded my head.

"Good girl, now get on that stage and shake that ass for daddy," he said and smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes and went back into the room and finished getting ready. As soon as I was ready they called me to the stage. Before I went up there, I took a few shots back to back. I hated stripping, but I made good fast money. It helped me to buy things for myself while the other job provides money for the bills and groceries.

I got on the stage and began to wind my body to the music. I was mostly known for my skill on the pole. I use to take gymnastics before my mother's death. In fact that is how I got into college. After I got done with my pole dance, and grabbed my money off the stage. I was told to go to VIP. I sighed and got myself together.

"So is this Remy?"

"Yes, she is the reason these door stays open," Arron said and laughed.

"Aaron she has a real talent on that pole, how much does she rake in?"

"On a bad night she pulls in about 1,000 on a good night around 10,000,"

"Well little girl how much did you make tonight?"

"850," I said as I shifted my weight on to my back leg.

"Well come sit next to me and talk, maybe we can double that. I'm L.J. by the way,"

I nodded my head and sat next to him. L.J. All we did was talk and I was thankful of that. It turns out that he is the C.E.O of some car company. He has two kids and a wife. He said he likes to come here before going home because that way fucking his wife wouldn't be so bad. He had to be at least 47. He was bald, white, and a little pudgy around the midsection.

He really did double my pay so instead of leaving with about a grand I left the joint with 2 stacks and some. I was walking my usual route home when some strange man pushed me into an empty alley.

"What is a pretty lady like you doing out here at this time of night," He asked me.

His eyes flashed silver and his canine teeth seem to grow longer. I must have been drunk. I know vampires aren't real and he was giving me the entire vampire world right now. I was paralyzed. My body was stiff and my legs weren't working at all. I was unsure of what to do. My voice was stuck in my throat. He gentle moved my head to side. His hands were freezing cold. His lips touched my neck. Would anybody miss me if this thing sucked me dry? I wonder. He ran his tongue over the spot his lips had touched.

"EVAN!" A loud booming voice said.

He backed up and hissed. I saw the direction he was looking in. It was a tall woman. She looked so powerful and strong. Her skin was smooth like a babies. Her eyes were different, they weren't your typical colors. They were actually a nice dark blue almost black but not. The crazy thing is her blue eyes matched her mocha complexion really well; her frame was one of an athlete. She just looked so regal. She held herself like royalty. It was something I have read in books, seen on TV. But to experience it. There was no explaining it.

I watched as leaned on the wall of the building. She had on black slacks, a black dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up with a pair of white suspenders, and some black square toed dress shoes. I couldn't see her hair because she had on one of those black straw fedoras.

"Jordan, what are you doing here? I thought you were out handling the families business?" Evan said.

Jordan whoever this person seems to have floated over to where Evan and me were standing. She looked at me and smiled as I notice she had in a pair of upper and lower gold fang grills. She was handsome. Like really stunning. Her features were soft despite the deep booming voice.

"Are you alright?" she asked me as she licked her plump lips.

She had an accent it sounded French but yet southern. Her voice was soothing. I bit my lip as I imagine it whispering nasty freaky shit in my ear. I watched as she smirked. I cleared my throat and tried to think about other things than fucking this woman.

"Yes," I said.

She looked  me up and down and smiled. I gasped as the coolness of her hand touched mines. She smirked and kissed the back of my hand. She licked her lips and wrapped my arm around hers. My body seem to melt into the coolness of her body. I can't blame her it is rather cold out. She walked me across the alley I had been pushed into.

"Good, let me talk to him and then I will escort you home," She said.

I wanted to say no that I had it from here. But something in her eyes made me comply to her command. It was like I was under a spell, or maybe even her charm that I thought only men could have. I guess I was wrong. This charm she had was on a different level all together.

I nodded my head. I watched as she popped out her fangs and placed them into her pocket. She looked at me and smiled. I watched as her fangs grew and I swear on everything, that shit made my clit tingle. She winked at me and before I knew it she had this extremely pale vampire 4 feet in the air. She growled at him as he whimpered. She then stepped back from the wall with him still in the air. I gasped as she threw him against the building. His body bounced of the wall and he hit the ground. I watched as she bent down and whispered something to him. He gasped and let out a hurt growl.

I watched as she stood up and walked back over to me. She grabbed my hand and once again looped mines with hers. I was comfortable. I shouldn't be but I am. I am comfortable and horny. I watched as she stuck her hand in her pocket as she walked us by the slumped vampire. After all of this I could only believe that they were real, because I knew I couldn't be this fucked up.

"Evan go home we will talk about these matters once I return. I told you not to lay a finger on this girl and you have disobeyed me," She growled at him.

I jumped at the vibration that growl had produce seem to shake through her body, to mines and maybe even Evan. He flinched and hung his down. Without a second thought he took off. He vanished I don't know where or even what direction he went in; just that he was gone and I was grateful for it.

"My apologies, come let me give you a ride home," She said.

Walking next to her was like a child walking next to remind me of walking with a King or something. I just felt like my presence was heightened more than I like it to be,  but with her I felt a sense of invincibility. It must be that vampire swagger or something.

"Here we go darlin'," she said as she turned to look at me and smiled.

I didn't notice we stopped walking until we reached the new 2015 Chevy Black Camaro. She opened the door and helped me in the car before she closed the door. I bit my lip and opened her door. She raised her eyebrow and smirked. My dad taught me that. She smiled and slide in the seat. I watched as she cranked up the car.

"Thank you," I said.

She looked over at me as she stopped at the red light.

"What are you doing in such a neighborhood this time of night?"

"Working at the club,"

"At which club? There are a lot of clubs around here darlin', " her accent was everything.

"The strip club, where are you from?" I asked her.

"Here and there. I don't think a pretty women like yourself should be shaking your ass for a few dollars," she said as we pulled off.

"I need the money," I said as I licked my lips and sighed.

"Is money that tight?" She asked me.

"Some days," I said and sighed.

She nodded her head. It was tight as fuck. My dad was starting to drink our damn money away. He's been down hill for the past few years, especially when my mom died and I am at the age I could leave. We were getting close to my house when I realized I never told her how to get here.

"How do you know where I stay?" I was getting a little bit worried.

"I know a lot of things about you Darlin' ," She said as she pulled up in front of my house.

I wasn't sure how I felt about that, but that might explain how I always felt like I was being watched. I wonder how long she has been watching me and what she knows and seen.

"In a few days you will understand, everything will be made clear. Even all the questions you have running through your head about my kind. Yes we are real and yes I can read your thoughts. It's one of the gifts I was given," she said.

I wasn't scared though, I was curious. She gave off hella mysterious vibes though. She was interesting and for some reason I find it drawing me to her. I bit my lip and nodded my head as I opened the car door.

"I will see you tomorrow, good night Geovanni,"

"Good night Jordan,"

"Oh and darlin, have you ever wonder why your canines are a bit longer than others?" She asked me and smirked.

I smirked and shook my head. She smiled and winked at me as I closed the door. I made my way up the stairs to my house. I sighed and opened the door. I closed the door and sighed. I heard her pull off. I smirked she was different. I shook my head and smiled. Her words echo through my head. I will see you tomorrow. It didn't sound stalkerish , it was more like we were dating, or in a relationship. I was comforted by the words and actually wanting it to happen. As soon as I stepped foot in the house, my body tensed up. I swear I need to leave but I can't. I sighed and ran my hand down my face. It was going on 3 am and the house was how I left it a fucking mess. I had to be at work in 5 hours and I wasn't about to deal with this shit. I made my way to my room and collapsed on my bed. My thoughts wandered back to that intriguing creature
I just meet and the one that almost ended my life.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

446K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
One in Ten Million Από T

Ρομαντική

275K 6.1K 41
"Don't you get it? You know when you try to run away, punishment like this happens." he said teasingly, squeezing my chest. I gasped for air, I reall...
The Hunt Από Nikky Cole

Λυκάνθρωπος

2.6K 118 36
Michelle's life was almost perfect. Loving family, great college, perfect grades, good friends, and a crush on one of the sweetest guys she's met. Th...
Love Rectangled Από Snow White

Εφηβική Φαντασία

64.4K 3.7K 62
You all must have seen movies and read books about Love triangles. But this is not a triangle, It's a Rec-tangled. Lexi Wolf, Queen Bee of Pinewood H...