My Master, My Mate (ORIGINAL)

بواسطة bluechelor

There is a REWRITTEN version of this book! Highest Rank on Werewolf Category: #3 * * * Mikaela Sapphire Couvr... المزيد

My Master, My Mate 1
My Master, My Mate 2
My Master, My Mate 3
My Master, My Mate 4
My Master My Mate 5
My Master My Mate 6
My Master My Mate 7
My Master My Mate 8
My Master, My Mate 9
My Master My Mate 10
My Master, My Mate 11
My Master, My Mate 12
My Master, My Mate 14
My Master, My Mate 15
My Master, My Mate 16
My Master, My Mate 17
My Master, My Mate 18
My Master, My Mate 19
My Master, My Mate 20
My Master, My Mate 21
My Master, My Mate 22
My Master, My Mate 23
My Master, My Mate 24
My Master, My Mate 25
My Master, My Mate 26
My Master, My Mate 27
My Master, My Mate 28
My Master, My Mate 29
My Master, My Mate 30
My Master, My Mate 31
My Master, My Mate 32
My Master, My Mate 33
My Master, My Mate 34
My Master, My Mate 35
My Master, My Mate 36
My Master, My Mate 37
I'm Sorry, My Lovelies
My Master, My Mate 38

My Master, My Mate 13

48.8K 1.1K 171
بواسطة bluechelor

"Do you have a mate? " I asked Shay. She stared at me.

"Well, i'll be heading home." She said changing the subject. I nodded. She went out of my door and I looked at the window.

She walked home and I sighed. Why did she avoid the question?

I went downstairs and saw Kaleb. "Kaleb." I said. "Shay already went home." He said and I nodded.

I sat on the couch with him and he transferred me to his lap. He nuzzled his face at the crook of my neck and he let out a deep sigh.

"What's wrong? " I asked. "Being an Alpha is hard." He said sighing. "Being a leader is always hard." I chuckled.

"Not always. Sometimes, it's feels 'good'." He said emphasising the word good. It took me moment to realize what he was talking about. I realized it and blushed. "You perverted boy." I said playfully slapping his chest. "But you love me!" He smirked. "Yes I do." I said giving him a peck on the lips.

I got off his lap and went to the kitchen to cook some dinner.

I made some lasagna and popped it in the oven. I hummed a tune to keep me from getting bored.

"Baby?" Kaleb called out for me. "Hmmm?" I hummed sitting with him on the couch.

"We're moving to the pack house."

-Shay's POV-

"Do you have a mate?" Sapphire suddenly asked.

Gabe.

"I'll be heading home." I said avoiding the question. I don't want to tell her about him yet.

I went downstairs. "Kaleb, tell Sapphire I went home." I said and he nodded. I went outside and headed home.

FLASHBACK

(A/N: part when Shay transformed Sapphire into a dog.)

"Sapph, don't be scared okay? This might hurt." I informed her with a smile and she nodded.

I started chanting ancient words from my research. Sapphire started getting dizzy and she almost fell on the floor. She floated and she had this pained expression on her face.

"Shay! You're hurting her! " Brooke yelled but I didn't stop. Sapphire slowly became a dog and she landed on the ground.

She was a snow white dog with beige ears. She looked so small and cute that I wanted to just hug her and bring her home with me.

Sapphire had a confused expression on her face and she started asking questions and tilted her head in the process. SHE WAS SO DAMN CUTE. Robert explained and I added some remarks just to lighten the mood.

"She's so cute, don't ya think?" Lorraine, my wolf said. "Ikr." I nodded

I was a wolf. Not a full one not a half one either. I just had a little wolf in me. My dad was half human half wolf and my mom was a pure witch. It was a miracle that I had Lorraine.

I heard footsteps outside and it came near. Robert and Brooke seemed to notice it because they looked at the door.

Brooke led Sapphire to a table and she hid under it.

Robert and Brooke shifted into their wolves and a little pang of jealousy hit me.

"Shay! C'mon just shift! " Lorraine begged. "No." I said. "Pweasee do it for your wittle wolf. " she begged. "No." I said and she huffed.

Robert told Brooke to get ready and I added a little remark that made Robert sigh.

The rogues came in and the rogue king looked as hot as hell. WHY DID HE HAVE TO BE A ROGUE?!

Suddenly a sweet scent hit me. It was amazing. I scanned the room for the source and saw a man who had ocean blue eyes and brown hair, he was a handsome man and he looked yummy.

He must've smelled the scent cuz he looked at me.

Mate.

Suddenly, 3 big brown wolves tackled me and attacked me. I attacked them and struggled.

I looked at my mate and he looked away. He looked hurt and he wanted to help me.

One of the wolves scratched my face and one bit my shoulder. I cried in pain and I lost a lot of blood.

I looked around me and saw a terrified puppy Sapphire, a dead Robert and a dead Brooke.

I whimpered and laid there on the floor.

The Rogue King smiled in satisfaction when he saw us dead but he didn't notice me dead. He ordered some rogues to find Sapphire.

My mate just stood there with unshed tears in his eyes. He told the Rogue King something and the Rogue King nodded.

He came near me and carried me outside. "Mate, I'm sorry..." he whimpered. " I must be the worst mate ever. I didn't help you. I just let you suffer." He cried. He nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent. "Ahh... your scent. It's the best scent ever." He said lying me on the ground. "When I saw you, you looked so beautiful. So fierce. It was a major turn on." He laughed caressing my pale cheek. "My name is Gabriel, call me Gabe. I'll just call you Mate cuz I don't know your name. " he said.

"It's Shay." I squeaked. "Shay huh... it's a cute name." He said. I let out a faint chuckle.

" May I have this kiss?" He asked. I was shocked but I nodded. He leaned down and kissed me. It was a slow and gentle kiss.

"You're the worst mate ever." I said slapping his chest. "Can't deny that." He laughed. "But I can't help but say I love you." I smiled and all I saw was black. "Don't leave me Shay... I don't know a lot about you but I know I love you. " he cried hugging my weak body."I'm so sorry." He whimpered.

I want to live for my mate. I want to live.

I casted a reviving spell on myself and Sapphire's parents but it only worked on me.

My soul left my body and I flew up. I saw Gabe hugging my lifeless body. He howled in pain and he kissed me. He carried me and went towards a magnificent waterfall. He laid my body beside the lake and he planted a kiss on my lifeless lips.

He placed flowers all around my body and he placed a flower in my hand. He kissed me once more and left.

I smiled at his sweetness and suddenly, all I saw was black again and I woke up.

I saw a white ceiling. I smelled the scent of alcohol and I felt the soft bed.

I'm alive.

I quickly shot up from the bed and headed outside the room to find Gabe. I passed a mirror and saw a child.

This isn't me.

"Alyssa!" A woman yelled and hugged me tightly. "Who are you?" I asked. She looked at me.

She took me to a doctor and she gently put me on the chair.

"Doc, my daughter can't remember me." She told the doctor. "Mrs. Collins, maybe she hit her head in the crash. There is chance that she has amnesia." The doctor said and my mom said a quick thank you.

She brought me to my hospital room. "The doc says you have amnesia." The woman said and I nodded. "I'm your mom. My name's Kristen Collins. Your name is Alyssa Shay Collins. You have a twin named Shaun and you have a father named Matthew." She said and I nodded.

"Where am I?" I asked. "We're in the pack hospital." She said. "Why am I here?" I asked. "You were in a car crash. But your alive. I'm happy for that." She said hugging me.

The door flew open and it revealed a 8 or 9 year old boy covered in mud.

"Shay!" He exclaimed hugging me. Now he has mud on me. "That is your twin, Shaun." Kristen said. My mouth formed an 'o'.

I hugged Shaun back. "You know, I cried so hard when I knew you were in the hospital" Shaun said with tears in his eyes. I laughed. "Shaun, take it easy. Your sissy has amnesia." Kristen said.

"Sissy can't remember me?" He asked. Kristen nodded. "Oh." He said.

"Shay!" A man who looked like Shaun came in. He ran towards me and hugged me.

I looked at Kristen and she nodded knowing that I was going to ask her if this person is Matt.

"Matt." Kristen sighed. "What?" He asked. "Your daughter has amnesia. " she said. He stayed silent for a mimute.

"LET'S GET HER TO KNOW US THEN!" Matt exclaimed clasping his hands. I chuckled.

FLASHBACK OVER

The day after that, I was discharged from the hospital.

They introduced themselves to me. They treated me like family. They were really kind.

But I shut them out. I stayed in my room, sulking.

But one day, Shaun barged in my room and he made me snap out of it. He changed me. I became normal.

-Sapphire's POV-

"When? Why? What will happen to the house?" I asked Kaleb. "This Tuesday. We need to move tgere because I'm Alpha, I need to be near the members to protect them and to protect you and so you can interact with the pack members. The house will be back up, just in case." He explained and I nodded.

○●○●○●○●○

Tuesday, I woke up in Kaleb's arms. I carressed his cheek and I smiled.

I went in the shower and enjoyed the warm water.

I walked out and saw Kaleb on the bed shirtless. I blushed and walked towards him. "Good morning." I said kissing him. I pulled away and he smiled.

"Go take a shower." I said and he nodded. I went towards Kara's room to get some clothes. I chose a violet flowy tank top and some jeans.

I went downstairs and made some cereal. Muscular arms snaked around my waist and I let out a chuckle. He kissed my cheek and I turned around. I cupped his cheecks and kissed him.

"Don't get all kissy kissy there, I'm getting jealous." I heard Kara say.

I went out of Kaleb's hold and sat on the chair. "You'll find him someday." I told her. "Yeah." She said.

The door blew open. "Let's go to school!!" Someone yelled from the door. "Ah, Shay." I said. "Let's go to school!" She yelled again.

The door flew open again. "Let's go to- oh my god what is that." Shaun's voice said and he turned face to face with Kara. They stared at each other with so much love that I don't want to interrupt them.

They were mates.

"I'll be the maid of honor!" Shay yelled jumping up and down. "You finally found him." I said and she nodded.

"Dude, you make my sis cry I'll kill you." Kaleb said patting Shaun's shoulder. "I've already suffered from your punch, how much more when you kill me." Shaun laughed.

We walked to the car and got in. "I thought you saw him yesterday." I told Kara. "I skipped gym class when I knew Mr. Rodriguez wasn't there." She laughed.

We kept on talking on the way to school and Shaun kept staring at Kara. Everytime we caught him doing that he covers it by making faces and we laughed.

Shaun being a funny guy fits with Kara being very serious, only around people she doesn't know though.

We walked to the school and I heard the wolf whistles from the boys. "Now I regret not choosing your clothes." Kaleb sighed. I laughed. "You don't have to worry, I'm all yours." I said.

The bell rang. I gave Kaleb a goodbye kiss and headed to English. I was so enthusiastic to see Yana but she wasn't there. My face actually fell.

Calculus, Yana wasn't there. Art, Yana wasn't there. Chemistry, not there.

Where is she?

Lunch, I went to the library. She wasn't there.

Now I'm getting worried. I went to the school secretary. "Mrs. Garcia, can you please tell me where Maryana Caldwell lives?" I asked her. She nodded and went to a steel cabinet. She searched some files and took one out.

"She lives in Wilson st. House 419." She said. "Thank you. " I said and headed towards the street.

I came face to face with a mansion. I knocked on the huge doors and it revealed a very beautiful woman. She had pale skin, ocean blue eyes and brown almost black hair.

Yep, Yana's mom.

"Uhhm... good afternoom Mrs. Caldwell. I'm Sapphire, Yana's friend." I said shaking her hand. "What brings you here, dear?" She asked. "I'm really worried about Yana." I confessed.

"I'm glad she has a good friend." She smiled. "Unlike Stacey." She mumbled quietly but I still heard it.

Who is Stacey?

She allowed me inside and told me where Yana's room was.

I quickly went to her room and I opened the door.

My eyes widened. I covered my mouth and tears started rolling on my cheeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY 20K READS GUYS!!

THANKS TO ALL OF THOSE WHO COMMENTED, VOTED AND FOLLOWED ME.

I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!

MAYBE I WON'T UPDATE REAL FAST CUZ YA KNOW... school and stuff.

Uhm, can i ask you guys a q?

Who can play as Sapphire and Kaleb?

Sapphire has golden hair and sapphire blue eyes. Kaleb has brown hair and green eyes.

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU GUYS! ! I LOVE YA!!

- G

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.2M 46.9K 31
Book 4 of The Alpha Series! Cannot be read as a standalone book! Highest rank: #1 in Werewolf genre on 06/11/2019! Amelia Reid and Ivan Romanov were...
338K 12.1K 29
Katie Knight found her mate at the age of 16 and were madly in love. But when he dies after a rogue attack he makes her promise that she will find so...
Bite or Howl بواسطة barbziecult

الخيال (فانتازيا)

153K 4.7K 42
I could feel its presence from behind me. I tried walking faster, but I could feel it slowly pacing near me. I turned around, expecting a dark, hide...
Kailar بواسطة TheEmpires

الخيال (فانتازيا)

67K 1.3K 52
- Book One of the Alpha series - -#734 (June 6, 2017) -#196 (May 12, 2018) -#26 (January 29, 2019) -#10 (July 14, 2020) _ I surrendered my c...