bandages || calum hood

By indolentcth

❝i don't know whether it was the way she bit her bottom lip in concentration, her eyebrows furrowed to focus... More

bandages || c.h
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five

nineteen

9.5K 350 63
By indolentcth

so basically i know i keep saying i hate this story, but i am trying to improve it so idk...should i start over cause i kinda really want to do that?

OMGFFJAUAVSU THE GOOD GIRLS MUSIC VIDEO DEAR MICHAEL PLEASE FUCK ME NOW.

btw to eliminate any confusion in the chapter, Nick is like Calum's badass friend who made a small appearance in the earlier chapters.

calum

The crisis of me getting sick has caused an uprise within the idiotic drama in my school. From what Nick has told me, people either thought I was beaten up in a street fight, caught for drug dealing, or I am in London for a sickness. There really was no in between.

"You okay?" Michael sipped onto his steaming black coffee as he stomped his foot into his combat boot. Judging his leather jacket and black jeans, he was probably going out to a gang meeting or some shit like that.

"Better than yesterday." I missed it when Michael would always hang out with me like when we were younger, but Michael was my best friend, not my dad. I had no right to make him responsible for my well-being or what happens to me in the future.

"That's good, Kid." Michael smirked causing me to groan and flip him off. I pulled the cold white comforter closer to my chest while positioning myself properly. "I need to go to meet up with some people. Call Alice if anything happens, okay?"

"Michael, I'm not a kid. I will be fine." I complained to him as he pinched my cheek to piss me off even more.

"Sure. Yeah, okay, bye Kid." Michael waved off before exiting my room and slamming the door behind him.

Being bored out of my mind was always something that ruined my day no matter what, it just made me feel gloomy. One of the other things that irked me was when Michael and Alice failed to buy groceries even though it was their turn to buy stuff. I poured the colored cereals in my white bowl, flooding them with the milk that was in my fridge.

A knock was heard on the other side of the front door, three consecutive bangs to stabilize its presence. Sighing, I drop my spoon and trip over a pair of shoes laying around.

"Dammit Michael." I chucked the shoes out of my sight before stumbling to open the front door. My eyes widened as I saw Belle giving me a small smile. "Belle."

"Hey, I heard you were sick." Belle gripped onto the strap of her floral rucksack as she tossed a piece of her pin-straight hair aside.

"Go." Bullshit was something that I liked to eliminate from my life. "Belle, leave."

"Calum, I just wanted to check up on-"

"Well clearly, I am living. Now fucking leave," I snarled at her, pulling my hands out of the pocket of my sweatshirt.

"Please don't be mad at me." Belle released an uneven breath as her white circle skirt flew up a bit.

"Why not, Belle? Did your mommy give you the fucking permission to leave the house? Are you still the favored and perfect one?" I leaned in with my arms crossed as I pierced my eyes into Belle's. Belle bit her light pink bottom lip as her cheeks flushed.

"Don't you dare look down on me like that. I came here to check up on you, but instead, you just harass me with your bullshit." Belle wrapped her fingers tightly around the light brown strap of her backpack.

"Then why don't you stop fucking acting like a spoiled brat?" Rolling my eyes, I leaned against the doorframe as she sighed.

"You know what, Hood? If you really want to act that way, why don't I just fucking leave?" Belle turned her heel as I caught a whiff of her floral scent. Her dark eyes narrowed at me while her knee socks (I wasn't gonna lie, they looked sexy as fuck) crept down a little due to her moving.

"Fine then." I glared at her as she proceeded to walk away.

Wait no.

Acting like an asshole was like second nature to me, but I didn't want this to happen. She came here to checkup on me, and I rejected my own girlfriend. That is, if she wanted to still be my girlfriend anyways.

"Wait Belle," I croaked out, clearing out my throat as my voice cracked. Belle halted as she turned to face me, her face showing no expression of giving a fuck. "Just checkup on me, just in case."

"You are fucking bipolar," Belle spat as she walked further away from me.

Good fucking job, Calum.

"But Belle, you are training to be a nurse, right? You can't just let me die here." I pouted (I found out it was a weakness to Belle) and furrowed my eyebrows as Belle contemplated whether to listen to me or not.

"Fine." Belle exhaled as she pointed a finger at me. "Only to see why you are sick."

At times like these, I am glad Belle isn't as rude as Rose.

"Yeah I know." My eyes diverted to the wooden floor as I moved aside to let her walk in. Making her like me again would take a lot of work considering how many times I fucked up.

Being congested and in bed as my girlfriend constantly took care of me was causing me to feel guiltier by the minute.

"Your fever is going down a little." Belle threw away the disposable thermometer as she brushed my hair aside to feel my forehead.

"Where are you going?" I coughed into my arm, trying to avoid from her catching my sickness. At first, I was planning on pretending to be really sick for her pity, but karma kicked me in the ass by making me actually suffer from my sickness.

"To get some soup for you. Your throat is sore." Belle pointed out as she picked up my empty glass to refill.

"Can you take my temperature again?" I pouted, giving her puppy dog eyes to add to the effect. I really just wanted to feel her hand even though it sounds weird, but it was just soothing. She always had cold hands, and they always seemed to relax me.

"I just took your temperature." Belle's soft voice made me want her to take care of me even more.

"Please?" I whined as I cuddled up in more blankets. Belle sighed and pushed my hair back while planting a kiss on my forehead.

"No, you are fine. Just rest here okay? I won't leave." Being vulnerable and sensitive were one of the side-effects of being sick with a massive headache.

"Promise?" I stuck out my pinky causing Belle to giggle quietly. Belle enlaced her finger with mine as she brought my pinky to her lips.

"Pinky promise." She tucked in my blankets as she scurried to the kitchen to retrieve the soup. My eyes fluttered shut as a sequence of sleep arrived, making the bed feel like a weightless cloth underneath me.

~*~*~*

"Cal, babe, wake up." Belle lightly shook me which made me groan. I groggily opened my eyes and rubbed them before looking at her.

"What time is-". The door clicked open as Michael entered the apartment with his arm around a blonde girl.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Michael frowned, the crease between his eyebrows intensifying as his eyes observed the small gap between Belle and I.

"She came to check up on me." I coughed after realizing that my throat was a little sore after my nap.

"I thought you were fine?" Michael insisted on my previous words as he crossed his arms. His flannel covered his arms and shirt that he probably stole from Ashton.

"I was fine, but she checked up on me in case. Relax, Michael." I chuckled only to have Michael roll his eyes at me and squeeze the hand of the girl in his embrace.

"Whatever. Megan, stay here until I get the stuff, okay?" Michael exited the room swiftly after giving Belle a glare. Belle uncomfortably pressed her hands against her thighs probably to get rid of the sweat building up on them.

"Sure." Megan flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder as she twirled the ends of it. Her forest green eyes pierced into mine as she smiled. "You must be Calum, obviously."

Her leather jacket clung tightly onto her body as her crop top gave a peek of her toned stomach. Belle showed no emotion, but by the way she was tapping her fingers, I could tell how she was irritated.

"Yeah. You're Michael's new toy, I'm guessing?" My arms folded on my chest as I glared at her, trying to take in her presence. Megan laughed loudly, tugging down on her dark wash jeans.

"Judgmental, huh? No I am not Michael's toy. He already has redhead, but I don't know if they are dating still or what." Megan tousled her hair before crossing her arms.

"Then who are you?" I raised an eyebrow at her as Belle's breathing started to steady. Megan didn't seem like the type to hang out with people like Michael.

"Megan Reynolds. I'm the girlfriend of one of the most famous drug lords in this city." She held out her hand for me to shake, then turned to Belle and smiled.

"Who's your boyfriend?" I've known about every dealer except for one since he likes to keep hidden for some reason.

"Can't say his name. What's your name?" Megan asked Belle as Belle pushed her hair out of her face.

"My name is Belle." She was startled when I wrapped my arm around her waist and tugged her closer to me.

"You guys are dating?" Megan looked out the room to see if Michael had returned, but no sign of him was there.

"No shit." I rolled my eyes as Megan frowned.

"Well, you could've been friends with benefits-"

"Meg, let's go." Michael snuck in two bags in his leather jacket as he nodded his head towards the door. Megan bid goodbye to us, walking in front of Michael as he stopped in front of my room.

"What's in the bags?" I furrowed my eyebrows, not being able to see the contents. Michael made a bitter face before glaring.

"Drugs."

"What kind though?" Michael could only be nice for a short period of time apparently.

"I don't know if I should tell you. Your girlfriend might start giving you facts about how fucking wrong it is to take drugs."

~

sorry for the wait i just had lots of homework and obviously i am a procrastinator.

-kat hoodings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.5K 38
"Do you ever wonder what other people are doing currently, like someone could have won the lottery, someone could be having their last breath. It's m...
53.7K 1.8K 90
She gazed into her dark brown eyes with lust and pain. A rose as red as her tainted lips she'd put behind her ear, still holding it there, never want...
44.5K 1.8K 30
"Say you love me", I pleaded her She frowned at the strange request. I want to hear it coming from her pretty lips. I want to hear her say it while...