Yes Master: A Markson Fanfic

Par CranberryPower

Mark's homeless and broke, looking for a job when a friend suggests he should apply for a job at RMFinacial w... Plus

Broke asf
Application
Interview
Introduction
First day
Work
Pizza
Question
Shopping
Comfort
Move
Winning
Guest
Mrs. Wang
Sunset
Brunch
I miss you
Cleanse
Awake
Love
A Walk
Confrontation
Surprise
Cuddle
Knowledge
Back
Suck
Wild
Meeting
Christmas
Unexpected
Taken
Leaving
Where
Another day
Call
Bye

Yes Master

3.4K 197 228
Par CranberryPower

Jackson POV

"Be happy, Jackson."

The last words I've ever heard from Mark. Be happy, huh? How in the hell can I be happy?

It's been seven years. 84 months. 364 weeks. 2,555 days, since I last heard his voice.

Seven years of pure torture.

He told me to find someone, I've never even attempted to do so. No one can captivate my heart like Mark has. His smile, his goofiness, his innocence, his beauty; his everything.

Even with heartbreak, I've still managed to climb high in the company. Branching out to build another office in Singapore.

I went to the board meeting for the management of the new branch in Singapore.

And that's when I saw him:

Kim Namjoon.

That goddamn bastard had a smirk on his face when he saw me. He was proud of how distressed I looked. I despise his ass.

Before the meeting started, I asked him about Mark. If he was doing okay, eating well, still being the sunshine he is. But you know what he told me?

"He's bruised and skinny. Mai is surely treating him the way he's supposed to be treated." That son of a bitch smiled.

I grabbed his collar and almost punched his teeth out but Mai's father, my boss, stopped me. I hate him for letting his daughter do such things. She and Namjoon should rot in jail.

But, we have no idea where they are. Even when Jaebum tracked down the location of the phone Mark used to call me, there was nothing. A barrier blocking the phone's detection.

There was nothing I could do. And in the end, Namjoon got the CEO position of the Singapore branch. I thought that would be enough for him to give me back my Mark but, it wasn't.

That was four years ago.

From then and on, everyday I hoped and begged that Mark would ring the doorbell to our house and run into my arms. Sometimes, I pinch myself to see if I'm in a neverending nightmare.

No matter what I do, he's not there, not there anywhere.

Yugyeom, his friend Jinyoung, his coworkers: Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi, all of the people who've grown to love Mark. We miss him, we miss him so bad.

I miss him so much, I wonder why I still hope. Its been seven freaking years, I might as well give up.

And today is my 36th birthday. Another birthday empty and tearful. Mark should be 32 by now. And if we were together, I would've proposed by now. We could've adopted a child of his choosing because he loved kids.

But, there's nothing. I haven't touched his room ever since he left. His laptop is still opened, the basket for laundry is still in the corner of his room. And his sweet scent still lingers in the air.

I miss him.

"Boss? Invoices." Leo comes into my office and places a manilla folder on my desk.

"Thanks." I grab the folder and look through it.

"Sir?" I look up to Leo. He has on a sympathetic smile. "Please lighten up, sir. Don't give up, Mark would never have, sir. He's an exquisite man." Leo bows and exits my office with a soft smile.

He's right. Mark was far more ambitious than I ever was. Leo reminds me of my mother, who also smacked some sense into me.

She told me to kill every bastard trying to block her son from love. She indeed is a crazy woman. However, she told me to stop pouting.

"Suck it up, Jackie! Be a man! Stay strong for Mark!" Then she slapped my arm so hard, she bruised it. Even though she was being aggressive, her words were very sincere.

So, I will continue to march on. Have hope on my dreams of waking up from this nightmare and hugging Mark in my arms. Kissing him and making sure I never lose him again.

"Hey Leo! Where's my coffee?" I yell loud enough for Leo to hear. I can't go a day without my coffee. He's usually on time. Like Leo would say he's 'punctual'.

A cup of steaming coffee is placed on my desk. Leo's hands look different. Smaller and softer.

"Can you get me the file labeled 'Tucker Bills'." I order him. He is my secretary, he knows where everything is. He's been here for years, he knows this place better than myself.

Yet, I never expected to hear what he says next.

"Yes master."

Huh?

My pen drops.

My heartbeat quickens.

My ears replay the voice that I just heard.

My entire world freezes after hearing one voice.

That sweet, heavenly voice.

My eyes shoot up from my desk and they land on sweet, chocolate eyes. His hair is undyed and it's a velvety black. His skin looks as smooth as ever and his smile is as precious as I remembered.

"Mark? Is that...really you?" I feel the tears build in my eyes.

"Yes master!" He salutes by bringing two fingers to his head, his notorious smile greeting me.

I fling out of my seat and hug the man that I've missed for years. My one and only true love.

He wraps his arms around me and squeezes me just as hard as I squeeze him. His sweet scent greets my nose.

"It really is you." I cry tears of joy. No one salutes so stupidly like Mark.

"I'm back. I've missed you." Mark mumbles against my chest. My shirt becomes wet from his tears.

I break the hug and put his soft face in my hands. He stares up at me with longing eyes. He's missed me as much as I've missed him.

"How?"

"I snuck away. I couldn't stay anymore. I wanted to see you. No, I-I needed to see you." His warm hands hold onto my wrists.

"Mai, she helped me escape. She got into an argument with Namjoon and she just let me go. Either he was getting on her nerves or...I think she felt kind of guilty."

If she felt so guilty, she should've let him go a long time ago. Fuck her, I don't care about her. All I need is Mark. I need him to stay with me.

I can't go another day without him. He's my light, my everything. Seeing him now, he feels more mature yet the same. I stroke his soft hair.

"Do you remember our happy memories?" Mark smiles cutely.

"Of course, I do."

"Good. Forget all the bad memories. No actually, scratch everything out of your head. Let's start over like I said before."

He clears his throat and fixes his black tie. I think this is the first time I've seen him in a suit: He's gorgeous.

"Hi there sir! My name is Mark Tuan!" Mark holds his hand out for me to shake it.

I stare at his beautiful face then back at his hand.

Start over he says?

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jackson Wang." I grab his hand and pull his body to mine. Our faces are an inch apart.

If he wants to start over, let's start over.

"Will you, Mark Tuan, marry me?" I ask boldly.

He gasps as his face turns from a creamy pale to a bright red.

"Be mine and I'll never let you go." My thumb rubs against his smooth, hot cheek. He jumps up and wraps his arms around my neck.

"Of course I will!"

His answer makes my heart leap in joy. We kiss for the first time in seven years. His lips feel even softer than before, maybe because I haven't felt them in so long.

It's a soft and gentle kiss, yet it's also a fierce and passionate kiss all in one. I lift him onto my desk, not caring if the objects on it get knocked down. He wraps his slim legs around my waist as our lips move in sync.

"Jackson! Is it true?! Mark is-oh! He's back! He's back! Hot damn! He is back!" That annoying voice.

Yugyeom.

Breaking the kiss, I send a sinister glare to Yugyeom and he just waves me off.

"Mark! I thought Leo was lying!" Yugyeom runs to Mark, who just hopped off my desk. They hug and immediately Yugyeom starts to ask questions about his health.

"You look slimer, have you been eating? Have you been drinking milk? Have y-"

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Mark tells him.

Then eventually, the news of Mark's return reaches many ears.

Mark's coworkers greet him with tearful eyes.

"Don't disappear ever again!" Jungkook, a sensitive man, cries as he hugs Mark.

"It's been so dead without you." The deadpanned man, Yoongi, smiles.

"I'll make them suffer!" An intellectual, Taehyung, declares. He is a very smart man, they do deserve to suffer.

His best friend, Jinyoung hugs him so tightly, Mark had to beg him to let go. They cried in each other's arms. Their friendship is as strong as our love.

We all celebrated my birthday together. Mark gave me the sweetest kiss, it has to be the best birthday present I could ever receive.

After greeting everyone and informing them of an upcoming marriage, we're now settled at home on the porch in the patio swing.

"I missed this! BISCUITS!" Mark yells into the horizon. The sun is setting beautifully, painting the sky with orange and pink hues.

"You're still so loud." I chuckle.

"But you know Jackson. That whole kidnapped experience kind of taught me something." Mark grabs my hands and holds them.

"What?" It taught me about true pain and heartbreak. Nothing worth remembering.

Mark smiles, his black hair fluttering in the wind.

"It taught me about happiness."

"Huh?!" What in the world?

"You see, happiness is a trickster. The only reason someone feels happy is when they're with someone they love or doing something they love. But, I felt happy that you were waiting for me. Hope and happiness are like twin sisters. You hope for happiness and happiness is a hope."

"What I'm trying to say is, I'm glad you never gave up on me. That's what pushed you, Jackson. Look at us, the top winners in this game called life!" Mark giggles.

Wow. The optimism.

He really is amazing. Happiness is hope? Happiness is an expectation, that's what he's saying. And he couldn't be more right about that. He's saying that you should always be happy if you're alive. Is he undertoning depression and suicide?

I think he is. You only live once. Even when you are hurting, you can't take that precious life away.

"I love you, Mark. You seriously are an angel."

"I love you too, Jackson." He hugs me as we rock on the patio screen. His cheek laying on my shoulder and his arms around my torso.

I squeeze his slim waist.

"Let's go upstairs. You must be tired." I speak.

"Mmhmm. Hey Jackson?" Mark stares at me with puppy dog eyes with a pout on his lips.

"Can we cuddle?" He asks shyly. He twiddles with his fingers.

Seven years of nothing. Seven years of emptiness. Seven years of sadness.

"Of course we can. No promises that I'll only cuddle you, though." I ruffle his hair.

"D-duck in the butt?" Mark's face burns red. Man...I haven't heard that in a while.

Rising from the patio swing, I hold out my hand to Mark. I want him to stay with me forever. In my arms, under my touch, with my love.

Who knew that a preposition to be my maid will lead into a tsunami of emotions and love? Well, it's the best preposition I've ever made in my life.

"Do you want to play?" I ask with a sincere smile.

Mark takes my hand and squeezes it. His eyes gleam with joy and his smile is brighter than the sun. With his cheeks tinted pink and his hair in a beautiful mess, he parts his pink lips and answers:

"Yes master."

And that concludes "Yes Master"! :')

Thank you all for the reads, comments and the votes! I hope you all enjoyed this story, I sure enjoyed writing it(:

I know this wasn't the best but I appreciate you taking the time to stop by lol

Don't forget Mark's innocence!! "Pee sticks" and "duck up the butt" will always be my favorite :)

Thanks for reading beautifuls!
Baaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiieeeee

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

73.7K 3.3K 42
Wooyoung needs to find a job to help out his daily life as he suffer poverty. Luckily, he found a job as a male maid that pays way more than enough b...
888 49 58
Mafia boss and CEO Park Jimin, Ordinary girl looking for a job. You happen to find one at Jimin's company. Sparks fly and tensions heat up. What happ...
131K 5.9K 45
A year after his parents death Mark's remaining family can see he needs a new environment and distraction. They send him off to stay with the Wang fa...
19.9K 1.3K 52
Jackson and mark loves each other they want to be together so it's a story about what hardships they have to go through to become markson Highest ra...