Limerence ||♞|| Viserys Targa...

By mxdhanalisa

limerence (ˈlimərəns) →n. the state of being infatuated or obsessed with another person "... More

LIMERENCE
⊳ House Mayfair
⊳ House Blackfyre
i ) Viserys
ii ) Viserys
iii ) Daenerys
iv ) Lylian
v ) Lylian
vi ) Viserys
vii ) Amarys
viii ) Viserys
ix ) Lylian
x ) Viserys
xi ) Viserys
xii ) Lylian
xiii ) Daenerys
xiv ) Daemon
xv ) Lylian
xvi ) Lylian
xvii ) Amarys
xviii ) Lylian
xix ) Lylian
xx ) Viserys
xxi ) Amarys
xxii ) Viserys
xxiv ) Lylian
xxv ) Viserys
xxvi ) Lylian
xxvii ) Viserys
xxviii ) Daenerys
xxix ) Lylian
xxx) Viserys
xxxi ) Viserys
xxxii ) Lylian
xxxiii ) Lylian
xxxiv ) Viserys
xxxv ) Lylian
xxxvi ) Viserys
xxxvii ) Daenerys

xxiii ) Daenerys

1.5K 46 0
By mxdhanalisa

XXIII : Two Sides of the Coin

Zaephyr had grew big. And now, she is bigger than half the size of Drogon.

Daenerys is proud. Also, she is relieved. Zaephyr can fight in the battle against the dead that is coming in a few days.

"Do you think he is big enough?" Freya, which is standing next to her, asked as they stood staring out to the three dragons cricling up in the sky.

"She." She corrected.

"Dragons can change gender." Her cousin rolled her blue eyes.

"And Zaephyr decided to be a girl." The Targaryen Queen finished.

The eldest Blackfyre next to her huffed lowly.

"Whatever."
"Do you think she is big enough?"

"Yes." Dany replied.

"At this stage, I'm sure she could burn a castle to the ground."

"And how about your Neptarius Fleet?" She continued the conversation.

"They are approaching White Harbor." Freya nodded.
"My cousin Aemys would then led his men north on foot and join our forces at the Kingsroad in Barrowland. After that, we marched for Winterfell."

"Let's hope the dead are not going to reach there before we do." She tucked her lips.

Her cousin's blue eyes are still staring out the sea.

"Let's hope so."

Two figures flew up into the sky from the corner of her eyes. Daenerys turned her head towards them only to catch a glimpse of dark cloak.

"Do they have to do that everyday?"

"Do what?" Freya followed her eyes and make an understanding face.
"Oh. You mean the flying thing?"

"Right."

"I'm not sure too. Daemon said it was an exercise, while Amarys just told me it felt nice to chase her little brother around the air."

"Your family is weird." She furrowed her eyebrows.

Her cousin rolled her eyes and gave her a glare.

"As do you, cousin."

"Now let's get inside. We don't want to caught a cold like your sister-in-law, don't we?"

Dany nodded slightly and followed Freya's much-taller-than-her figure inside the cabin.

She hate it when she found herself the shortest one in her family...or what is left of her house.

Freya sat down on the wooden table, looking into the map on it's flat surface like she's thinking something.

"What is it?"

"I am wondering..." She licked her dried lips.
"Will the people in the North accept us? Will the Seven Kingdoms be yours easily like Aegon the Conqueror?"

"I have the dragons." She answered.

The Queen of Gryffonsdale move her blue orbs to her direction just for a mere second.

"The dragons are not all, Daenerys." Her cousin said.

"You are not here to be the Queen of Ashes, or the Queen of Death, or the Queen who solves everything with dragons."

"And what would you suggest?" Dany positioned herself on the bed, a small wave of disfavor moves inside her.

"How can I suggest?" Freya asked back.

"I'm just the queen from far away. Targaryen blood is now fainted inside me."

She laughed ironically.

"Be careful, cousin." Her lips curled up into a smile.

"Madness and Greatness are two sides of the same coin. Everytime a Targaryen is born, the Gods tossed the coin and the world hold it's breath for the result."

She stood from the chair and look into her violet eyes.

"What side of the coin are you, Daenerys?"

When Freya left the cabin and the door closed, Daenerys founded her own body was shaking.

The warning from her distant relative lingered in her mind all the remaining day.

The Targaryen Queen watched as her children and niece circled around the sea surface, hunting for their meal.

"How is Yara?" She asked.

"Don't worry, Your Grace." Tyrion replied.

"Theon will surely rescue her."

Dany nodded.

"And the Golden Company?"

"They've reached King's Landing, and are preparing for the war."

Her small pale fingers intertwined, she turned and asked her Hand.

"Do you think we will win?"

The Imp looked quite surprised. Never has she been this unsure about her victory.

"Why of course, Your Grace. Why did you think we won't?."

A sigh escaped her lips.

"I'm just asking."

She then turned to the brown haired girl behind her.

"Missandei."

The Naathi steps forward, still keeping her eyes low to the ground.

"Fetch me a cup of wine."

She nodded and walked away.

"What do you think, my Lord Hand?" Her eyes gazed to the short man beside her.

"About what, Your Grace?"

"My cousins."

"The Blackfyres?" His dark hairy brows shot up.

Silence is her answer.

"Well," Tyrion tilted his head, examined the dark haired siblings (of course, Freya's nowhere to be found) which are talking on the other side of the ship.

"They seems nice. But I suggested not to raise their anger. I'm quite sure the Neptarius Fleet won't let them be seperated from them if they're not somewhat powerful enough to defend themself."

Daenerys blinked, then make a sound of responding in her throat.

"Your Grace." Missandei walked up the balcony with a glass in her hands.

"Thank you, Missandei." Her pale hand reached to her most trusted servant and took it.

Daenerys slowly sipped the red liquid and was half-way through it when the door of another cabin opened.

Her brother stepped out, pacing towards the sea. Viserys stood on the deck and softly whistled.

Zaephyr stopped eating the fishes in the ocean surface and flew to him.

Her violet eyes watched as the grey dragon snuggled him lovingly.

Even Drogon had never been so obedient to her as Zaephyr to Viserys.

She can't help but felt jealous.

Her brother had been different, much more different from the man with the sword in Vaes Dothrak. He is calmer, being more gentle and respectful towards her party and even a slave like Missandei and a soldier like Greyworm, whom he would never talked nice with if it was seven years ago.

As if...as if he had been reincarnated.

That doesn't mean she disliked it. A Targaryen alone in the world would be dangerous, and she could never trusted anyone more than her own kin.

But, if he has not given up his claim to the Iron Throne, she is going to be in a big trouble. Even more bigger than the army of the dead in the North or Cersei Lannister's party in King's Landing.

Viserys was the rightful heir to the throne until he died.

Of course, the male heir would be more valuable than the female. Women rarely make history in becoming queens or a lady of a high ranking without their male spouse.

"Tyrion."

"Your Grace?" The Imp flinched slightly, for the silent had drowned him until she hurled him back.

"Am I still the rightful Queen of Westeros?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.5K 30
Davina was done with Daemon. She didn't except to fall for a man that had openly hated her for years but stranger things had happened. 🐉 "I cannot...
307K 10.4K 27
❝ I WOULDN'T PLAY WITH FIRE ,IF I WERE YOU. ICE MELTS FAST THESE DAYS. ❞ [ GAME OF THRONES AU ] [ AEGON'S CONQUEST ] [ AEGON TARGARYEN X OC ] [ Ⓒ win...
124K 3K 12
A young Targaryen who is the rebellious son of the rebellious Daemon Targaryen. The King, Viserys Targaryen despises his nephew but little does he kn...
21.1K 535 26
Viserra Targaryen ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍs. ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴʙᴜʀɴᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss. sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴠɪsᴇʀʏs ɪ ᴛᴀʀɢᴀʀʏ...