Just Him ❤

By Vettel_Babe

After the heartache of her beloved Michael Schumacher's injuries following his accident, Chloe returns to for... More

1. The interview.
2. Meeting you.
3. Settling in.
4. Starting to know you.
5. Signing.
6. New Year.
7. A little closer.
8. First day.
9. The separation.
10. Mick.
11. Closer in Mexico.
12. SF90 launch day.
13. The game.
14. The Berlinetta.
15. Giving in.
16. Barcelona.
17. Testing times.
18. Testing times. 2
19. Love.
20. Reality.
21. The unexpected ex.
22. Meeting his mum.
23. Italian lunch.
24. London
25. Turning to the bottle.
26. Hangover.
27. I'm Horny. Horny, horny, horny.
28. Antti.
29. Starting to get it out there.
30. A day of two halves.
31. A day of two halves. Pt 2.
32. Shock and Awe.
33. So now what?
34. Leaving on a jet plane.
35. Flight
36. Hotel.
37. Friends.
38. And so it begins.
39. Too far?
40. Recovery & loss.
41. Re-bonding.
42. It all comes out.
43. A dose of normality.
44. A low and a high.
45. Stephen's return visit.
46. Sexual awakening.
47. Bahrain.
48. Bahrain. Pt 2.
49. He loves me, he loves me not.
50. Heartbreak.
51. Virus.
52. Shanghai, 1000.
53. Mixed feelings & fortunes.
54. Action & Reaction.
55. A date in Azerbaijan.
56. Uneventful Baku?
57. Hotel Whitepod.
58. You got me.
59. B.O.B??
60. Barcelona baby?
61. A challenging start to Monaco.
62. A challenging start to Monaco. Pt 2.
63. A flash of anger.
64. Kimi's party boat.
65. The argument.
66. Absence makes the heart grow (alot) fonder.
67. Falling for Freya.
68. Flying high.
69. Canada. Pt 1
70. Canada. Pt 2
71. Canada. Pt 3
72. Hacked.
73. Dance, dance, dance.
74. A brief meeting in France.
75. Hanging out with friends.
76. His secret.
77. Landing a punch in Austria.
79. Back to Maranello.
80. Majorca.
81. Silverstone. Pt 1
82. Silverstone. Pt 2
83. Negativity.
84. Self-inflicted jealousy.
85. Sowing the seeds of love (and doubt).
86. Answering his critics.
87. A very private party.
88. Hungary.
89. Norway.
90. Fallout.
91. The 'family get together'
92. Getting away.
93. Running.
94. The drunk mind speaks the sober heart?
95. Friends reunited.
96. Never drink and Ex.
97. Belgium. Pt 1
98. Belgium. Pt 2
99. Milan.
100! Monza. Pt 1
101. Monza. Pt 2
102. A little bit of limbo.
103. Just him ❤️
104. At last!
105. My winner.
106. Sochi sucks.
107. Are you firing me?
108. Back to Barcelona.
109. Phoning home.
110. The indecent proposal.
111. Zurich.
112. The masked ball.
113. Sunday lunch.
114. Mexico.
115. Going to the chapel....
116....& we're gonna get married!
117. After the high....
118. Black silk.
119. Intervention.
120. The morning after.
121. A day to forget.
122. Christkindlimarkt.
123. Abu Dhabi
124. Their final chapter?
Epilogue.
Their next chapter?

78. Happy birthday.

1.9K 45 6
By Vettel_Babe

Chloe leant back against the kitchen counter, clutching on to her espresso as if her life depended on it while watching Mia and Leonie eating the pancakes she'd made them for breakfast. The girls had their own little table and chairs, something Seb had had made for them when Leonie was born, and they sat happily eating while watching one of their favourite programmes on an iPad. She smiled at the adorable sight in front of her while feeling that familiar ache of wanting a child of her own with Seb.
"Morning." Antti walked in and put a gift bag and card down on the breakfast bar, adding it to the collection that was there. "Well, this is a sight of domestic bliss." He smiled as he observed the two girls eating their breakfast and Chloe leaning against the counter with her espresso.

"It's certainly a life of two extremes, isn't it?" She replied.

"Yeah, in the formula one circus one minute and then the peace of Switzerland the next. I guess the birthday boy is still in bed?" He walked over to the coffee machine and popped a pod into it to make himself an espresso.

"Yeah, I thought I'd get up with these two and let him sleep." She pointed to the girls. "They were up at six, I think they're more excited than their father is." She let out a breath and looked up at the ceiling. "I'm so nervous."

"Don't be, today will be fine." Antti removed the pod, opened a cupboard door and threw it in the bin concealed in there before picking up the tiny cup of strong coffee and coming to stand beside her.

"I still have to pinch myself that this is my life now, that I'm part of his life." She watched as he took a sip of his espresso, with his little finger poking out, it made her chuckle to herself.

"Something amusing you?" He arched a brow and gave her a sideways look.

"Have you any idea how daft a bloke of your build and size looks holding a tiny little cup like that? And that finger...." She burst into laughter and wriggled her little finger at him. "What's that all about?!" Her laughter filled the kitchen, making Mia and Leonie look up at her, as if they were wondering what was so funny and Antti looked at her too, his feelings for her surging forward from deep inside where he'd tried to bury them. To see her laugh like that was the most beautiful thing he'd seen in a long time; there were times when she looked as though she had the weight of the world on her shoulders so he found seeing her like this captivating.

"I'm hardly going to drink a small shot of espresso from a big mug, am I?" He smiled sheepishly as she nudged into him while she laughed.

"I'm sorry." She let out a breath as she calmed down. "I've just never seen you drink like that before, your little pinkie finger, it was just way too cute!"

"Well I'm glad I've given you a laugh already this morning." He placed his now empty cup down on the counter behind him. "Going back to what we were saying before you started finding me so funny; please stop pinching yourself, his life, as you know, is quite normal really."

"Yeah, I know, I still can't help it though, thanks for making me forget how nervous I am for a few minutes." She sighed.

"You've got no reason to be nervous, you've met his parents and his brother, his sisters are great, you'll get on well with them." Antti looked at his watch. "Right, birthday or no birthday, he needs to be up, we've still got a training programme to get through."

"You're seriously training on his birthday?" She looked at him in disbelief.

"He's the one who said he still wanted to train, not me." He replied. "I'll go and give him his wake up call." He started to walk towards the lounge.

"I'll go, you can keep an eye on the girls." Chloe said quickly, remembering that he was naked when she'd got up.

"It's ok, I'm up." Seb came wandering in, topless, in just a pair of shorts, stretching his arms up in the air as he walked. Chloe felt her mouth fall open at the sight of him and he gave her a grin, mouthing the words 'eye fucking' as he saw her openly staring at him. His face lit up with happiness as he was instantly bombarded by Mia, hotly followed by Leonie and he scooped them both up into his arms and began to shower them with little kisses. Mia kissed his cheek and hugged him, it was obvious they missed him just as much as he missed them and it pained Chloe to know he was forced to be apart from them for more time than he had to be after splitting from Hannah. As Leonie snuggled into his neck she felt overwhelmed with the cute scene in front of her, seeing him with his kids and how much they loved and idolised him made her want a child with him even more, she swore she could feel her ovaries aching. Seb looked at her, he'd seen that look on her face a few times now, the longing, broody look. Next year he was sure it would happen for them but right now he needed her by his side in a working capacity as well as personally and that meant having babies was going to have to wait. Putting them back down he then eyed the gifts and cards on the breakfast bar and walked over to it.

"Happy birthday superstar." Chloe came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. A lazy smile spread across his lips as he as she trailed a hand across his abs making him think back to what they got up to at half past four this morning. She took a moment to press her nose lightly to his skin to take in his scent and then pressed kisses to his shoulder blades while he placed his hands on hers and relished the feel of her body pressed against his back. She suddenly felt apprehensive, hoping he'd like her gifts. What do you get the man who has almost everything and the money to get whatever he wants?

"Thank you." He turned around in her arms and pulled her close, hugging her tightly he kissed her forehead and then her lips, he didn't want to go overboard with the PDA in front of Mia and Leonie, it wasn't often they saw himself and Chloe together like this.

"Are you going to open your presents and cards now or after you've trained?" She pulled away, aware of the two little faces watching them.
"What do you think?" He grinned as he sat down.

                ~*~

Looking at the cars parked outside he could see this family was already here and he could music playing before he'd even opened the door to go in. As he stepped inside he raised his brows at Antti as the volume of the music became alot louder. Together they walked through the lounge and into the kitchen area and they stopped to take in the sight before them.
"I'll meet you in the gym." Antti patted his shoulder and left to get ready to give Seb a check over and remedial massage. He nodded in reply and his smile got bigger as he watched Chloe dancing in the kitchen while carrying Leonie on her hip. He wasn't sure what the track was called that she was dancing to but it was fast paced and his youngest daughter looked as though she was having the time of her life as she was bounced and jiggled about to the beat. Dressed in a strapless pale blue maxi dress and with a little of her hair clipped back Chloe looked radiant, happy and very much at home with Leonie on her hip and he suddenly found himself changing his mind and thinking that maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if they had found out she was pregnant in Barcelona. Motherhood clearly suited her.

"Hey kleiner Bruder! Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!" (Hey little brother! Happy birthday!) Stefanie came bounding in from outside, making Chloe stop and turn quickly, she didn't even realise that Seb was back from his run and she blushed, knowing that he would have seen her dancing with Leonie. Stefanie ran over to him, engulfing him a massive hug. "It's so good to see you, I've missed you!" She quickly reverted to English, remembering that Chloe was present. "It's been too long!"

"Stefanie, I've missed you too." He hugged her back while grinning at Chloe. "So you've met my girlfriend then?" He released her and looked once again at Chloe.

"Yes, we've had a good talk about you with Melanie, I'm surprised your ears weren't on fire." She smiled at Chloe, who was still holding Leonie.

"Hallo kurzer Arsch!" (Hello short ass!) Melanie grinned as she entered the kitchen along with Fabian. "Alles gute zum geburtstag!" She hugged Seb and patted his back.

"Mel always calls him short ass because he's the tallest out of the four of us and she likes to think she keeps him grounded." Stefanie explained, seeing the puzzled expression on Chloe's face as Seb greeted his younger brother.

"So what did you do to get someone as gorgeous as Chloe to be your girlfriend then?" Mel asked teasingly.

"Come on, I mean, look at me." He gestured to himself with a cocky grin on his face.

"You have to watch this one." Mel pointed to him. "He gets middle child syndrome."

"Chloe, don't believe the bull that comes out of her mouth, she just bitter as she'll hit forty way before I do." He nudged into his older sister, making her giggle. "How can I get middle child syndrome when I'm not the middle child and theres four of us?"

"Well that would explain some of your behaviour at race weekends." Chloe winked at Mel.

"Oh, tell me more Chloe." She broke out into a massive grin and sidled up to Chloe.

"Urgh, I'll leave you guys to it and go for my massage, just don't go corrupting my girlfriend while I'm gone." He smiled, happy to his sisters getting on so well with her.

"Don't worry, we'll make sure to tell her all your bad habits." Stefanie teased as he walked away.

                ~*~

The afternoon ran into the evening, the music was still playing, everyone was sat outside enjoying the warm temperatures and the sun had just set. Chloe was stood in the kitchen, looking out beyond the large sliding french doors that led out into Seb's expansive garden, today had been a busy, but good day, with good food in the form of a barbecue and plenty of good company. Even Hannah hadn't bothered her when she'd given Seb a brief hug and kiss on his cheek as she wished him a happy birthday when she'd called to collect Mia and Leonie. Looking at the happy scene in front of her she gave her wrist a little pinch, just to make sure she wasn't dreaming. Seb had his formula one life that was well documented on social media, tv and in the press and then his very private home life that only the most trusted people got to see, and occasions such as today were never ever seen on social media. For a moment she felt like an outsider looking in, but in a good way. Wearing a white short sleeved shirt that he'd left unbuttoned, sand coloured shorts and with his Ray-Bans perched on his head, he looked relaxed and really happy as he chatted with friends with a beer in his hand, he was wearing the leather bracelet she'd bought him, she'd had the silver section on it engraved with the date, 02/16/19, it was the day he'd taken her for a spin in the Berlinetta and they'd given in to their feelings for each other. She'd also got him a classic car experience, where he could hire a car of his choice for the day and take it for a scenic drive. She was relieved and chuffed that he was so happy with what she'd got him as she'd found him near enough impossible to buy for. More people had turned up this afternoon, including Eva and Steef and a few people she hadn't met before but Seb soon introduced her. She looked at his sisters, she had been so nervous about meeting them but they'd all got on better than she could have possibly hoped for, Stefanie had the dark hair of their mother and Fabian while Melanie had the same colouring as Seb and the same blue eyes and after watching her join him, Fabian and a few of his friends in an impromptu game of football it seemed that she had the same competitive streak too. Her phone chimed and vibrated on the counter and she walked over to pick it up, she let out a little gasp as she saw she had a message from Michael. Seeing that he'd text her made her heart skip a beat and excitement unexpectedly blossom inside her, like someone you had feelings for noticing you. She had been expecting to never hear from him again. 'I'm sorry x' was all it said, the feeling she'd just had vanished as quick as it had arrived, she frowned as she read the two words over and over again. Sorry for what? For not remembering? For yelling at her like he did? For not helping her?
"There you are." Antti walked in, beer in hand. "You ok?" He asked noticing her frown.

"Yeah I'm fine." She locked her phone and put it back down, now was not the time to be thinking of Michael.

"Not getting more of those messages from Stephen are you?" He asked as he opened the fridge and grabbed a small can of tonic water.

"No, that was just work stuff." She replied, watching as he picked up her bottle of pink gin.

"I'm fixing you a drink, in case you were wondering." He smiled. "You seem to be the only one without a glass in your hand right now."

"Aw thanks Antti." She walked over to him as he poured a large measure of her gin into a glass and then poured the can of tonic into it too.

"Here you go." He handed her the glass.

"Did you come in here just to make me a drink?" She asked.

"Yeah, I noticed you'd been in here for a while on your own." He replied, watching as she took a sip from the glass.

"I've just been taking it all in." She turned around to face the view again. Seb had now lit the fire pit and was sitting down on one of the stone benches that surrounded it talking to Melanie.

"They all love you, you know." Antti said, turning to watch everyone too. "You're pretty much part of the family now."

"You think so?" She couldn't help but look surprised at his words.

"I know so." He replied, staring straight ahead. "You're beautiful, funny, spirited, and you make Seb ridiculously happy, what is there not to love?" He looked at her, she was looking straight back at him, she looked taken aback by his words. "I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have...." He stopped, thinking that maybe he'd said too much.

"Antti it's ok." She smiled. "Thank you." She placed her hand on his arm. "We'd better go and join them, I don't want you to get in any trouble with Seb, you know how he is." She walked away, back out into the garden carrying her glass and straight over to Seb, taking a seat next to him. She put her glass down beside her.

"Hallo schon." (Hello beautiful) He murmured softly as she looked at him, he placed his fingers under her chin and leant in to kiss her, she closed her eyes as she kissed him back, already she could feel his tongue gently starting to seek hers and she parted her lips a little more to let him in.

"Think I'll leave you two to it." Melanie got up and quickly left them but neither of them seemed to notice, they were already to wrapped up in each other. Pulling away from him, she smiled shyly, not used to kissing him with so many people present.

"Had a good day?" She asked, taking hold of his hand she began to draw little circles with her finger on his palm.

"Really good, the best." He replied, looking back at her dreamily. The light from the firepit was now illuminating her skin with a soft glow and the flames were dancing, reflected in her eyes, he'd always thought she looked beautiful but right now she looked even more so. He thought of how he'd been sneaking glances at her all day, watching her with his kids and loving how she treated and adored them almost as if they were her own. He'd watched her talking to his friends and to his family, who she'd won over instantly. She belonged here. "It's been even better because you've been here."

"I feel incredibly lucky to be here." She smiled.

"It's not luck, you're here because I want you here, I love you." He raised her hand to his lips. "I couldn't ever imagine you not being here now." He added, lowering her hand back down to let her continue stroking his palm with her fingertip. His own words suddenly hung in his mind and it made him think, maybe now was the right time to ask her, but then what if she felt it was too soon? What if she said no? That would look incredibly awkward in front of everyone. Would asking her in front of his friends and family put too much pressure on her? He looked at her again, she was looking right back at him, right now this moment, being amongst the people who meant the most to him, felt right.

"You're thinking." She said, leaning her head to one side.

"I am." He smiled, in his heart he knew he wanted to do it, the thought made him feel nervous. He took a deep breath.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 1.6K 40
A woman is appointed as the new press officer for a Formula 1 driver whom she admires. What's her reaction when she found out that he has a feeling f...
536K 15.3K 86
Life with her smelled like fresh lemons with a bit of mint aside. Sour, yet gratifying, since it was the perfect combination. He could taste her love...
27.8K 756 22
Max had never thought about love before he met Daniel. His life was solely about racing. But as he's getting to know Daniel more and more, he is star...
141K 4K 72
Neveah casts aside her fears and starts a relationship with Spanish motorsports star, Fernando Alonso who takes both herself and her child into his h...