Beyond the Portals

By DragonAlpha

There comes a point in your life where you have to grow up. You can't hold onto the fantasies to keep you sta... More

...
Prologue
After the Passing of Bellona
Female Roommate Required
Samuel Uley
Ms. Uley
Christmas Special 2020
Grizzly's Diner
Clearwater
New Book Cover
Gum
Jared Cameron
Tattoos and Haircuts
Art Club
Paul Lahote
Officer Burke
Dr. Cullen
The Breakup
Curtains Blowing
She Knows
Carnival
Authors Note
Christmas Special 2018

Introductions

470 3 1
By DragonAlpha

Eiza Gonzales as Azazel Addanc Mohinga

"I dare say I will enjoy making you bleed."

Iva Varvarchuk as Lunette Dunn

"Isn't that the type of stuff in Sci-Fi Movies and whatnot?"

Francisco Lachowski as Ajax Gunner Mohinga

"I will definitely enjoy watching you be shred to pieces my dear."

~~~~~~~~
This book is a collaboration with Th3Walk3rSlay3r   I recommend reading her books. She's a gorgeous genius and my inspiration!!!! She's my favorite author and my favorite artist!

Warning. This story will contain mentions of abuse, mentions of suicide/self harm , death and has a lot of foul language. There's also handling of grief within.

Yeahhh Azazel's got a effed up background.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243 2 38
This is about a female girl Olivia, Liv for short, that is daughter of the alpha. she is the youngest of her kind to become an alpha. she hates when...
70 13 13
ABANDONED BOOK, BEING RE-WRITTEN Scientists from around the world have band together to create the first ever multi dimensional portals! After years...
462K 14.9K 80
Athena Uley is the twin sister to Sam Uley. She was the brain while he was the brawn. Athena went on to become a doctor. One night changes everything...
12.6K 371 20
Nika Uley is the sister of Sam, the leader of the wolf pack. What happens when she learns about the whole other world she's destined to be a part of...