TF2 x Reader

By DiamondParty74

A collection of TF2 x Reader ~ Update: Added Soldier and Engineer to the story. I'm going to be doing some ed... More

Intro Note
How You Met
His Nickname For You
His Dirty Pick Up Line
How You Cuddle
First Date (Just Scout)
His Favorite Thing About You
Little Things He Does For You
Periods
Nightmares
First Time (Just Scout) (18+)
You Join The Team
Dating Him Would Include
When He's Jealous
When You're Jealous
Kinks/Fetishes (18+)
Ass, Tits, or Legs (18+)
First Fight
Make-Up
You're Pregnant (Just Spy)
He Proposes
Truth Comes Out (Spy)
Wedding Ring
Wedding Dress
Wedding Cake
His Thoughts When You Walk Down The Aisle (His POV)
You're Pregnant
The Baby Kicks For The First Time
Pregnancy Cravings
Your Kids
Your Kids' First Word
Drawings - 1/?
Your Child Has A Nightmare
Your Child's Pet
He and Your Child Fight
He and Your Child Make-Up
His Thoughts When He First Sees You
What Sex With Him Is Like (18+)
After Sex (18+)
When He Realized He Was In Love With You
Daddy-Child Moments
Where He Likes To Kiss You
His Favorite Position (18+)
You Get Kidnapped By The Blu Version Of Him
His Reaction To You Being Kidnapped
Drawings - 2/?
Turn Ons
Him (Medic) (18+)(Rewrite)
Little Secret (Jack & Marinette)
*VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE*
*New Book*
Your Child Gets Hurt
Your Child Kills For The First Time (18+)
He Gets Drunk (18+)
How They React To You Waking Them Up By Giving Them Head (18+)
Your Children's Birthday
His Valentine's Day Gift For You
Drawing 3/? (Plus Other Stuff)
Birthday Surprise (Marinette's Birthday)
When You Realized You Were In Love With Him
Your Dirty Pick-Up Line (18+)
He Cheers You Up
The Hunter And His Prey (Sniper)(18+)
You Get Drunk (His POV)
Drawings 4/?
RIP Rick May
How He Wakes You Up In The Morning
69 (18+)
Father's Day
Summer Family Time
The Past Hurts (Scout)
The Team Sees Yours/His Sex Marks (18+)
Halloween
How They Celebrate Your Birthday
Loss (Medic)
Snow Day
Drawings 5/? (Christmas Edition)
Christmas
New Year's Eve
You Get Hurt (Slightly 18+) (Big Surprise in the A/N)
Soldier Catch-Up Part 1
Soldier Catch-Up Part 2
Soldier Catch-Up Part 3
He Has A Nightmare (His POV) (18+)
Engineer Catch-Up Part 1
Engineer Catch-Up Part 2
Engineer Catch-Up Part 3
Minecraft (Modern AU)
Your Valentine's Day Gift For Him
You Have A Miscarriage (AU) (Trigger Warning)
He Protects You From Your Ex
Drawings 6/? + Bonus Stuff
Spider
He Sees You Sleepwalking
He Gets Arrested
You Text The Wrong Person (Modern Au)(Slightly 18+)
His Reaction to Walking in on You Changing
Your Kids Walk in on You Two Making Out
Dating Troubles (Thomas)
The Team's Thoughts on You When He Introduces You to Them
You Celebrate His Birthday
Their Reaction to You Pulling All-Nighters
First Dance Song
You Steal Their Food
Your Water Breaks and You Go Into Labor
LET'S TRY TO SAVE TF2 (IMPORTANT A/N)
He's Sick
He Cheats on You (AU)
What You Guys Do for a Gender Reveal Party (Modern AU)
His Reaction to You Getting Arrested (His POV)
He Cheats on You (AU)(Part 2)
Your Kids Start Dating
He Drunk Texts You (Modern AU)
Your Kid(s)Get Kidnapped (Part 1)
Your Kid(s)Get Kidnapped (Part 2)
Room for One More (Sniper & Spy) (AU) (18+)
NSFW Alphabet (18+)
Author's Note
All for You (Medic & Sniper) (AU) (18+)
Misunderstanding (Medic & Sniper) (AU)
Bully (Pyro)
Drawing 7/? Part 1
Drawings 7/? Part 2
Bad Memory (Medic) (Trigger Warning)
Game on (Scout) (Modern AU) (18+)
Honeymoon (Engineer) (18+)
First Time (Pyro) (18+)
Drawings 8/?
Competition (Soldier) (Modern AU) (18+)
Breakdown (Sniper) (18+)

You Two Get Caught ;) (18+)

13.7K 185 376
By DiamondParty74

Scout

Jeremy always had a habit of getting horny at the worst moments and in the middle of a battle was one of those worst moments. You were just about to head to the Blu team's base to grab the intelligence when Jeremy dragged you into an empty building. He didn't waste any time pinning you against the wall, roughly kissing you. You, of course, were confused but you then felt something poke your thigh and you knew exactly what was going on. 

"Really?! Right now?!" You yelled when he broke the kiss to breathe.

"I can help it, you just look so sexy today. We can do it really quickly." Jeremy said trying to pull down your pants but you stopped him.

"Jeremy! Stop! One of the guys or the enemy team might see us!" You whisper trying to push him away, but he was much strong than you.

"No one ever comes in here, please baby. I need you, please." Jeremy begged.

"Ugh, fine. You needed bastard." You finally gave in.

It was long before you both were half-naked and Jeremy was pinning you against the wall and pounding into you with great speed. You were moaning like crazy, running your hands through Jeremy's short hair as he was kissing and sucking on your neck, leaving many hickeys on you. You two were completely lost in your own world and didn't hear Jacques decloaking by the doorway.

"Are you seriously doing that right now?!" Jacques' voice scared both of you.

"Spy?!" Jeremy quickly pulled out of you, grabs his pants to cover himself up, and moves in front of you to hide your naked body from your guys' teammate. 

"You two are in here fucking like rabbits, while we are losing right now!" Jacques shouted. "Get dressed and get your asses back out here and help us!" 

Jacques left you two and you were alone again. Once you were alone, you smacked Jeremy in the back of the head. 

"Ow! What was that for?!" Jeremy asked rubbing the back of his head.

"I told you someone would see us! Now come on, let's hurry before someone else comes in here." You yelled at him.

You two quickly got dressed before heading back into battle.

Pyro

You and Phoenix were alone in the base as the other guys had gone out to the bar to celebrate the recent victory. You and Phoenix didn't go with them since you just want to spend some peace and quiet together. You were sitting together on the couch watching a movie. At first, you two were just cuddling as you watched the movie, then a sex scene played on the scene you couldn't help but feel turned on. You bit your lip and look over at Phoenix who was blushing madly as he shyly looked away from the screen, you noticed he was trying to cover his lower body. You smirked moving closer, starting to rub the bulge in Phoenix's pants.

"(Y-Y/N)..." Phoenix moaned.

You lightly pushed Phoenix on his back, getting on of him and leaning down to kiss him. As you two kissed, you both started to undress. You soon were both on the couch completely naked. You lined yourself up with Phoenix before sinking down. You two both let out moans and groans as you slowly started to move up and down. As time went by, you went faster and you two got loud. You two were so close when the front door of the base opened. 

"(Y/N), Phoenix, we're ba- Oh my goodness!" Dell yelled quickly covering his eyes.

Phoenix pulled your body close to him and cover the two with the blanket. The other teammates so came into the living room to see what was going on.

"Really guys, we sit on the couch!" Jeremy yelled. "Now we have to throw it out because you got your body juices all over it!"

"Come on, fellas. Let's head to the other room and give these two some privacy so they can get dressed," Dell told them as he pushed them into the next room.

You and Phoenix quickly got dressed once they were gone and were completely embarrassed. 

Medic

It was a quiet day, there was no battle today. You were hoping to spend it doing something with Ludwig but he needed to finish some paperwork first. So while you waited you sat in the medbay with Ludwig as he was doing the paperwork. You honestly were really bored doing nothing. You looked over at Ludwig who was lost in his work, you smiled when you had a naughty idea. You got up walking over to Ludwig, you then moved your hand inside his shirt ran your nails against his chest, and started to kiss his neck.

"Vhat are jou doing, (Y/N)?" Ludwig looks up from his work.

"I'm bored and you look so stressed. Why don't you take a break and relax a bit while I make you feel good." You whispered in his ear, rubbing your hand against his thigh.

Ludwig smirked letting out a groan. "Okay, Taube. A little break von't hurt." Ludwig said.

You pulled Ludwig's chair out a bit so you can sit in his lap and pressed your lips on his. The kiss was passionate and slow, you start to kiss Ludwig's cheek moving to his neck, leaving a few marks. It was long before you were on your knees, undoing Ludwig's pants and pulling down his underwear to let out his erection. You ran your tongue against Ludwig's cock starting at the bottom to the tip, before taking more of him in your mouth. You began to circle your tongue around as you moved up and down on Ludwig's cock. You could already taste the pre-cum on your tongue.

"Oh god, (Y/N)!" Ludwig moaned running his hand through your hair as you went faster.

Ludwig was just about to cum when the medbay doors busted open. 

"Medic! I need you to hel- God fucking gross!!!" Jeremy yelled making you pull away from Ludwig.

"GOD DAMN IT, JEREMY! Don't jou know how to knock?!" Ludwig screamed at the young runner as he grabbed his coat to cover up. "Get zhe fuck out!" 

"But Soldier broke my-"

"I don't care if your bleeding to death, I'm busy! Now get out!" 

Jeremy groaned before turning around to leave. Ludwig sighed before looking down at you.

"Taube, can you finish me up, please, so I can help that dummkopf."

You laughed and nodded before getting back to business.

Sniper

It was early in the morning and you slowly start to wake up feeling arms wrap around your stomach. You smiled turning around to face Mundy who was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful and you leaned in to press a kiss against Mundy's lips. Mundy stirs a little in his sleep and you felt something brush against your leg. You smiled knowing exactly what it and you smirked sliding your hand into Mundy's boxers, rubbing his erection.  Mundy groaned before his eyes started to slowly open up and he smiled at you.

"Mmm... G'mornin' to you, love." Mundy mumbles. "Having fun?"

"Yes, lots of fun." You said with a flirty voice. "I think I would have more fun if you were inside me."

Mundy smirked. "I can make that happen." He said before turning you over so he was on top of you.

Mundy pulled up his shirt that you were wearing and pulled down your panties. He then pulled off his underwear, then lined himself up to your slit, and pushed into you. You moaned as he started to move. He soon moved faster and Mundy's van filled with moans. You two were in the moment when there was a bang on the door and the van door opened.

"Rise and shine, maggots!" Jane yelled. 

Mundy and you jumped at the sudden outburst and Mundy cover you up.

"Soldier, get out of here! How many times do I have to tell you not to come in my van!"

"You told me I had to knock first and I did that before coming in," Jane said as if he did nothing wrong.

"You're supposed to knock and then wait for me to come to the door, not just knock and come in." Mundy sighed putting his face in his hand. "Now get out, will be out in a minute."

Jane did as he was told and left. Mundy sigh before looking back at you. 

"Did that ruin the mood?" He asked.

"I think we can recover from that." You told him, which made Mundy chuckle before leaning in to kiss you.

Spy

You were sitting on your and Jacques' bed reading a book with your PJs on. You flicked through the page when you heard the door click. You didn't look up at first as you knew it was Jacques coming out of his personal bathroom (That he somehow talked Miss Pauling into getting him) from a shower. Then you took a moment to look up real quick and you stop when you saw that he was dressed yet and just had a towel. Jacques may look like he had no muscle under his suit but he was still a little built. Jacques noticed you stare and smiled.

"You should take a picture, it will last longer." He said making you blush.

Jacques smiled, he loved when he could make you flustered. He walked over to the bed sitting and threw your book to the side before pulling you into a kiss. You stayed like this for a while before you pulled away to remove your clothes. It was long before Jacques was thrust into you and moaned filled the room. You two were lost in each until you two heard the door open. Jacques quickly tried to cover you both but by the time he did that the damage was done.

"Um... I'm sorry, mate. I didn't mean to interrupt." Mundy said using his hat to cover his eyes.

"Well, you already did, bushman. What do you want?" Jacques said annoyed. 

"Miss Paulings is here and she wants to talk to the whole team."

Jacques sighed. "Okay, tell her will be down in a minute."

Mundy said a simple okay before leaving the room giving you two a chance to get dressed and head out with everyone else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 176 17
☆ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ☆ ᴅʀᴀʙʙʟᴇꜱ ☆ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴꜱ Most of these are requests from my tumblr: Simp999, feel free to go request there! :D
312K 8K 90
You are a young lady who recently graduated from college. Your best friend gives you her old pc as a graduation gift that has your favorite video gam...
203K 7.2K 109
You were recruited to join the RED Team, and you agreed spontaneously. Was this a bad decision? Probably. Did you regret it? No. However, trying to n...
5K 83 14
I published this a while ago but created new account since I haven't been on for some time. Please enjoy. Lots of love and adventure in the story. ~...