Running From The Wolves ✅COMP...

By thedevilsdaughter300

"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her... More

0001
0002
0003
0004
0005
0006
0007
0008
0009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
0015
0016
0017
0018
0019
0020
0021
0022
0023
0024
0025
0026
0027
0028
0029
0030
0031
0032
0033
0034
0035
0036
0037
0038
0039
0040
0041
0042
0043
0044
0045
0046
0047
0048
0049
0050
0051
0052
0053
0054
0055
0056
0057
0058
0059
0060
0061
0062
0063
0064
0065
0066
0067
0068
0069
0071
0072
0073
0074
0075
0076
0077
0078
0079
0080
0081
82 Final
Authors note

0070

443 16 0
By thedevilsdaughter300

____

Staring at a pit, is what father called it. Staring at the wolves around as it made a make shift stair that sunk down into the ground. It was fairly large giving room to who was going to fight.

It wasn't to long off the ground or may need help getting up.

' what are we doing here alpha' I spoke

But he didn't answer me.

He stood beside Hazel as she looked curiously inside. Pack members sat around confused them selves as to why some had been told to come.

" what is this? I had thought we were going to train a little more?" Hazel questions

Father smiled at her and took a quick glance at me.

" change of plans. I just want to test something. I hope you all have settled your selves, because it's simply just a final push before we can start our little fight"

Seeing his smirk as his eyes stayed their reddish orange. His fangs poking out making the hairs on everyone stand but her.

' wish you could remember' Oliver whimpers

About to tell him something when a women had suddenly appears. She wore nothing but a cloak as her eyes stared into Hazel.

' the witch'

' why is she here again' Oliver snarled

" Hazel you'll be fighting" she spoke

Her voice low yet calm

"Again? In here? Father are you sure? I-I don't think I can"

" Hazel, you said you would help me fight. You said you would" he gave her a disappointed look as I could see in her eyes the pure wanting to say no.

' say no, run. Run run-'

" okay"

A sigh left my mouth as my stomach felt like twisting.

" good, Izzy...step down" he ordered

" what?"

He quickly snapped his neck to her. A simple glare made her freeze and nod.

" i-Izzy?" I heard Hazel whisper

A small sign of hope came to me when father snarled. It was all oddly silent for a moment when father spoke.

" Hazel?" He said

" am I going in first or her?" She asked her voice slightly off

" Izzy go"

She jumped down and started to shift. Hazel without question went down against the wall she rested.

' Hazel?'

' this all feels familiar..even her..' she responded to me

" Alright girls..it's a small little fight to get you ready.."

' it's no little fight' I thought

Staring at the ground as the looming feeling of eyes stood over me. It felt odd.

' what is this..' I thought

" and Start!" Father shouted

Immediately the girl came and snapped over to me. Quickly moving back but she still managed to take a small nip at my skin.

Holding my arm as I saw her growling and snarling. Her eyes seeming to feel so familiar. This situation was all to familiar.

" come on Hazel! Fight as if she was in their pack!"

" I can't...she's from this pack"

" look at me Hazel" he snarled

Looking at him I felt a sudden pain run through my body.

' she..bit me'

Looking to where she bit me as it was on my leg. Her mouth completely over powering my leg.

' you killed Ava' she said to me

Seeing her teary eyes. Seeing flashing start to run through.

A blood bath as others surrounded me. The male I have continued to see just in the crowd watching proudly, wearing something traditional.

Feeling her letting go and pushing time to the ground as I couldn't move, my leg had slowly leaked blood, seeing the gashes of her teeth.

' You Will Finally Die'

Looking up seeing nets around as people looked down. Seeing nothing but them chanting something. Turing my head seeing a male looking at me with a scowl.

' Don't let her win..we always win' Mia spoke

' we're back..we can't be back..'

' kill her..Kill her now' she snarled

Facing the girl as I saw her flashing her teeth at me. Seeing she was getting ready to attack when I let steam pool out thickly and hot.

" I won't let you win" i snarled

Feeling my mouth becoming long and rows of teeth i clamped them down on her leg. Hearing her whimper she backed away as I stood up.

' I won't die here. I need to for him. I can't die here. I won't...who's him...' standing once again dazed when hearing her growl

" girls you're much of a disappointment to watch. Step up your game-"

My mind started to block his words out. Feeling strange and nearly wanting to scream.

' kill..kill them all..' Mia spoke

' we know her..we know Izzy..Izzy must me killed' Mia ordered

Immediately lunging  at her feeling the blood pool in. Feeling her fight back as I could only bite back, long forgetting the bite on my leg.

Letting go feeling her claws against my fur and feeling her teeth sink in.

About to retaliate when a flash of a girl stopped me. Seeing the scene of her suddenly dead on the snowy grounds as a pack surrounded me.

' who-'

" HAZEL!" Apollo shouted

Looking up only to feel her jaws on my neck.

" NO!" Father shouted in anger

Feeling liquid coming up my throat and drool down my mouth as I heard screams around. Feeling the jaws of hers around my neck and slowly letting go of me.

" HAZEL!!" Two voices shouted

' who..who-'

My vision became a blur as I could only stand there. My mind didn't have a thought in mind till I heard shouts.

The shouts became louder as the cheers started to mix. The color of tan on the ground as a few dim lights were above us.

' no..no not again. I thought I escaped. Please no no. I can't die here'

Hearing the cheers for her as I looked up seeing the blurry figure of Freddy in the corner. He shook his head and started to walk away as I knew I was going to die.

My chest tightened as I could only hear the chants and cheers. Feeling the touch of others on me trying to see if I was alive.

I slowly went down to the floor looking at the spreading blood on the floor.

' I-i cant...'

I felt Mia and I mix together feeling as if I was much stronger. The scent of ashes surround the room..but I knew it didn't come from him.

' h-him'

"Erica ERICA ERICA" they all yelled out cheering for the wolf

The running memory let a low long growl out. The girl had slowly let go of me as I could only stare.

' Izzy almost killed you before' father spoke

' it was Izzy'

As if my mind had a switch, ever face was planted to every threat I had faced. Simply her. Feeling the rush of emotions but one stuck out.

Revenge..

Lunging at her once more only to be kicked back into an endless darkness. Feeling nothing but cold.

I nearly shouted her name. Watching her eyes lose their bright green and shift into the eyes of his. Watching her fur strangely change to a white body seeing the scars running deeply. A short tail dipped in black as well as her head, her ears being long and pointed. Her k-9s standing long and sharp from out her lips as her claws dug into the ground.

Watching as white as her coat was, was quickly painted with red. Watching as her eyes locked onto Izzy's body letting blood spill everywhere.

The cries for help the growls escaping everyone's mouth.

The scent that came off of her.

' alpha' Oliver and I said

Turning to him seeing him with a wide grin. Seeing him with those same eyes.

Turning back and seeing her chest raising rapidly as drool came down. She panted above the mauled and bit off body.

She stared with a expression of more.

The feeling of more.

' Hazel...' I said to her

Her ears flicker to me and snarled.

" Hazel dear nice job" father clapped

Seeing she didn't say anything but look around. Her mind in a daze yet seeing everyone as a threat.

" you and I have a lot to talk about, sweetheart mind coming up?" He softly spoke

Looking at her as she stared blankly this time.

' nothing like the real her.' I thought

Sudden steam engulfed her as I looked away.

' there is no more hope, it was short lived' I said to Oliver

" help me up"

Turning my head to the cold tone seeing it was her. Locking eyes though she couldn't see mines I extended my hand and pulled her up.

" everyone..you know what to do and..Apollo..go see what Hunter and Maze have said now. I don't want to waste more time so go" he ordered

Seeing everyone cautiously leave, leaving a body in the pit as the culprit brain washed out her mind.

Bowing I walked away my hands slowly turning into fist. Feeling my claws digging into my skin, feeling a burn in my chest

' he will kill us all'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 1.8K 32
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...
1.3M 43.5K 33
I couldn't ignore the tingles that ignited as he gripped my wrist and held them above my head. I felt the bark of the tree stab into my back as he ha...
484K 6.9K 9
https://www.instagram.com/kim_berly024?igsh=a3FzNnI5NDE1Zm4y #Unedited Hazel Freeman is a normal she wolf, a member of the Blue Lake pack. Her paren...
2.2K 717 30
(BOOK 1) TOTAL WORDS: 38,626 *TW: Blood, gore, mentions of suicide, death, violence, etc.* 19 year old Hazel Hen is a witch and is sick of being lon...