His captive possession (Roman...

Af ALunarDream

Hemlock Grove...a town located in Pennsylvania. One would think that it was a normal town that is practicall... Mere

Disclaimer and story description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank you/Exciting news

Chapter 11

2.1K 35 0
Af ALunarDream

Back in Hemlock Grove Pennsylvania

Brooke Bluebell had just attended cheer practice for the young girls who were interested and signed up for cheer camp. While she was teaching cheer routines to the young girls, when she felt the sensation of eyes staring into her back. Turning her attention towards the bleachers, Brooke had spotted the tall lean rich boy known as Roman Godfrey. What in the hell does he want? Why does he keep staring at me like that? My god he's a bit creepy when he just stands there staring at me like he wants to eat me. I wonder if he's only staring at me like that because of what happened with his fiancee. I can't help but to wonder if he caused her to run away with how much of a playboy he truly is...not to mention the amount of drugs that he does. It would be enough to drive me to run away from him too. I can't begin to think about all that he did to her, Brooke thought to herself before shaking her head and turning her attention back to the girls who are at cheer practice.

It's the cheerleader girl who I've seen at parties that I've gone to. What was her name again? Becky? No it wasn't that. Brittany? No. Oh that's right. She's Brooke. Almost like Brooklyn, but just Brooke. How can I not remember her name. Wait never mind I remember why I didn't remember her name at first. We hardly talk to one another, though she did say that she was admiring my car. Can't say that I don't blame her for admiring my car. It's a classic and it's one hell of a car. I can thank my dad for at least leaving me something as special as his old Jaguar that I like to drive around in. I can promise you this dad, your car isn't sitting around collecting rust like you feared it would. It helps get me away from Olivia until I have to make my way back home. Still don't know how you managed to be married to Olivia for as long as you were. She's a pain in the ass, Roman thought to himself all while watching Brooke teach the young girls cheerleading.

A few hours after teaching cheer routines to young girls who had wanted to learn them, Brooke had gone home to finish up some homework that she had left to do. While she was concentrating on the remainder of what was left, Brooke looked over and noticed that her phone had lit up with a text message from Mrs. Banks, asking if Brooke was still going to meet her at their special meeting spot that night. Brooke grabbed her phone reading the message with a smile on her face, while quickly replying back to her lover. Having decided that she had done enough work for the night, Brooke closed her books, and started getting ready to head out for a night of fun. Sneaking out of her house, Brooke got in her car and started driving to the destination where she was meeting Mrs. Banks. Brooke sat in the car looking at her phone, while waiting for the train to pass by when all of the sudden her car started shaking uncontrollably. Brooke screamed as something scraped the car trying to get to her inside.

Brooke threw the door open, and started making a run for it through the wooded area, with the thing chasing behind her. Brooke continued to run through the woods in hopes of losing whatever it was that was chasing her. Just as she had began to lose hope of finding a safe spot to hide in until morning, Brooke had spotted a play house that young children would play in on a playground. Brooke quickly made her way over, climbing inside leaning against the back of the playhouse trying to catch her breath, as she hide safely from the creature that had chased her all the way there. I hope that whatever is chasing me decided to give up on me and chase something else through the woods. Though if I stay here until morning, I can make my way to the police or animal control or something and they can take care of that thing that is chasing me around, Brooke thought to herself, before she felt something grab a hold of her leg pulling her out of the play house. Brooke grabbed a hold of the doorway of the play house in hopes that she can pull herself away from the creature and save her life. Please dear god up in heaven. Whatever this thing is that is attacking me, please let it find something else to chase after. Please help save me from this thing and give me another chance at life. I'm too young to die. Please don't do this to me, Brooke thought to herself as her grip started slipping on the playhouse. Brooke was about to scream for help in case someone way walking by, when she remembered her cell phone was on her at the time. In one last attempt she tried to call one person to call for help to save her, though it was all in vain, because the person only heard the last few breaths Brooke Bluebell took before she succumbed to death.

Over in Ohio

Both Peter and Alyse were sound asleep in Peter's bed, catching up on much needed sleep, while Lynda had gone out to get a few things to stock the house up with. Suddenly Lynda threw the door open causing Peter and Alyse to jump awake and watch her as she started rushing around the home, packing what little belongings mattered to them all the most.

"Mom, what the heck are you doing? Why are you packing everything up," Peter asked as he sat up in bed with Alyse following his actions

Lynda stopped what she was doing and turned to look at her son and Alyse. "We have to leave now. People are growing suspicious of us honey. Most likely they are growing suspicious of you and Alyse. Word is going around that someone saw a wolf running around in the woods on a full moon, along with a woman who seduces men to sacrifice to the wolf. Right now they are going around gathering people to hunt the wolf and the woman that they saw. I heard someone say that they think that you're the wolf and that Alyse is the seductress that sacrifices people to you. I feel they are coming to hunt you and Alyse right now. I need the both of you to get our of bed and help me pack belongings and get the car loaded up. The sooner we finish loading the car up, the sooner we can get the hell out of here."

"But where are we gonna go? We don't even had a place to move into," Peter argued.

"Your uncle Vince's trailer. We can move there. Alyse can still reside with us. She's part of the family now. There is no way that family leaves each other behind," Lynda said.

"Where is it that we are relocating to, if you don't mind me asking," Alyse asked.

"Hemlock Grove, Pennsylvania. It's the only place that I can think of that would be good for Peter and you. Our house is located deep in the woods away from civilization. Only neighbors we have are across the lake, but there is no doubt In my mind that they won't even bother with us," Lynda said.

Alyse paled at the mention of Hemlock Grove. "I used to reside in Hemlock Grove. I left for a good reason. When I had left, I angered someone bad. Are you sure it's wise for us to go there? I mean if you want you and Peter can go there. I can go elsewhere."

Lynda gave Alyse a concerned look. "Honey I know you don't want to go back to Hemlock Grove, Pennsylvania, but Peter and I won't abandon you. Nor will we let you walk out of our lives and act like you never existed. But I want you to know that both Peter and I won't let anything happen to you while we're there. You can't let your past chase you away from your home."

Alyse sighed, while attempting to calm down. "You're right Lynda. He may not even remember me."

"Good, because I already registered you and Peter to finish your senior year at Hemlock Grove high school," Lynda said as she Alyse and Peter all climbed in the car; making their way to Hemlock Grove Pennsylvania.

I can't believe that I'm going back to the very place where all my nightmares began. Hopefully Roman won't recognize me, if he's still there when we return, Alyse thought to herself.

After a while Lynda, Peter and Alyse arrived in Hemlock Grove; driving through the streets making their way to the house they're going to be living in. As they were driving through the town, Alyse caught a quick glimpse of what seemed to be a prostitute leaving a vintage red jaguar that belonged to one person that she knew before she ran away from him...Roman Godfrey.

"Is there anyway we can get to our new house quicker? I don't want to waste any time unpacking," Alyse said as they pulled out of the town. Lynda pulled to a hill that had stairs leading down to a trailer at the bottom of the hill.

"We're here! Home sweet home," Lynda said while getting out with Peter and Alyse following her actions. Alyse heard the engine of the jaguar approaching, so she quickly grabbed a box, turning her back to the road. Alyse was halfway down the stairs, when the red jaguar slowed down enough for the driver to glance from her to Peter, who stood by the station wagon watching him, before he raced off. Alyse finally got to the bottom of the stairs as Lynda opened the door, walking in the trailer looking around. Shortly after Peter brought the last of the boxes in, before he lead Alyse out the door to the hammock that was hanging in between the trees.

"That guy in the red jag, was a bit of a creeper. I noticed that he kept his stare on your back for a bit, before turning his gaze on me. Do you know him," Peter whispered to Alyse, while pulling her onto the hammock and holding her close to his body.

"That's the guy who I ran away from. The one I'm trying to avoid. But I have a feeling that avoiding him is easier said than done now. He knows that I'm back. I'm sure he recognized me from the back," Alyse whispered back with worry lacing her tone.

"Hey don't think like that. Nobody can recognize someone from behind. If he did recognize you, I'll keep you safe from him," Peter said before he was interrupted by a strange girl.

"Hey. Did you guys just move in," The girl asked catching Peter and Alyse's attention.

"We did. You are aware that this is private property that you're standing on," Peter answered.

"I didn't know that this place was up for sale. The last owner who lived here died. Though he wasn't very popular around here. Everyone called him a crazy gypsy. Most people tried to avoid contact with him," The girl explained ignoring Peter's comment.

"Vince was my uncle. He left the house to us in his will," Peter explained.

The girl turned her gaze to Alyse and instantly recognized her from the missing ad in the paper. "Do you have any idea who you're holding close to you right now?"

"Uh yeah. I'm holding my girlfriend close to me, who also happens to be a gypsy like myself and my mother," Peter said in a duh tone.

The girl shook her head no. "That is Roman Godfrey's girl. Everyone in Hemlock Grove knows that. What are you doing cuddled up to her?"

"You sure do ask a hell of a lot of questions. But if you must know, she isn't this Roman Godfrey's girl. She is my girlfriend. We have been together for a year. Why do you care anyway," Peter asked getting annoyed.

"I'm a writers. I need to ask questions so I can write a good story. My name is Christina Wendell by the way," Christina started introducing herself, before hearing a honk, causing Christina, Alyse and Peter to look up and see the sheriff glare at them, and wave at Christina; who waved back. Christina then turned back to Alyse and Peter. "That's Tom Sworn. He's my friend's father, and the sheriff of this town. Anyway, who are you?"

"I'm Peter and this is my girlfriend Alyse," Peter replied as Christina looked at Peter's pointer and middle fingers.

"Are you a werewolf," Christina asked.

"If you want me to be one then sure, anything to help make your story even more interesting. While you're at it, you can also go and say that my girlfriend belongs to some Roman Godfrey guy," Peter said.

"People say that if your pointer and middle finger are the same length that it makes you a werewolf," Christina said ignoring Peter's remark about Alyse.

"The term werewolf seems a bit racist, don't you think?

I prefer the term sexy man beast," Peter replied earning a light smack on the chest from Alyse.

Christina scrunched her nose up before replying. "Eww gross."

"Well Hemmingway, I would really appreciate it if you get off my property now. I mean before anybody took residence here, it might have been cool to hang around an 'abandoned' place, but it's no longer abandoned. So have a good day," Peter said before Christina rushed off the property.

Alyse turned to Peter and gave him a slight glare. "You could have been a bit nicer towards that girl, you hairy sexy man beast."

Peter gave a slight playful growl, whole grabbing a hold of Alyse's hips slightly grinding into her, causing her to gasp. Peter didn't waste a second before pulling Alyse into a passionate kiss, before pulling away leaning his forehead against hers. "You know if I were to play nice with that girl, she wouldn't' have left us alone. I mean we already run the risk of her going around, telling people that you belong to some kid named Roman Godfrey."

"And what about you? You were cracking jokes about what you truly are. That girl is going to spread rumors about you like wild fire," Alyse said with concern lacing her tone.

"Don't worry about what people say about me. I'll be fine. It's you we have to worry about. Hopefully the guy who did damage to you won't catch word about you returning back to Hemlock Grove Peter said, while kissing Alyse's neck causing her to get turned on, much like he was at the moment.

"Come along lover boy. I'm sure your mother would love for us to help her unpack the boxes, as well as go to town to grab something to eat for dinner tonight," Alyse said while pulling away.

Both Peter and Alyse walked in the house spotting Lynda unpacking the box in the kitchen. Peter was the first to speak up gaining his mother's attention. "Do you need us to go to town and grab food?"

"Please do. I have to get out and go grocery shopping with what little money we have saved. It will have to make do until we start getting into business and making money," Lynda said. "Alyse why don't you go with Peter and explore the town a bit. It will give you both something to do, while you find a decent place around here to find some food." Peter grabbed a hold of Alyse's pulling her out the door.

Peter and Alyse were walking around exploring different shops. Peter and Alyse walked in one clothing store looking around at the different clothes they had there, when Peter spotted a leather jacket that he liked. Peter looked around making sure no one was watching him before he placed the jacket in his bag along with a few other things.

"Lets get out of here. I don't see anything that I like in this store anyway. Not only that I'm getting a bit hungry. I saw a diner that we can stop by and grab food to bring back home to Lynda as well," Alyse said.

"You're right. Lets get going," Peter said as he and Alyse walked out of the store. Peter and Alyse quickly grabbed food and made their way home spreading the food out on the table for everyone to grab their own.

Peter then reached into his bag pulling out a necklace, placing it on Lynda's neck.

"Oh Peter it's beautiful," Lynda said.

"I'm glad you like it. I got something for myself and Alyse as well," Peter said while taking out a bracelet for Alyse, and grabbing the jacket for himself. Lynda and Alyse started eating their food while Peter was looking for the tool. "Where's the clothing tool?"

"In the drawer in the kitchen," Lynda replied. Peter removed the security tag from the coat before he put it on, sitting down next to Lynda and Alyse enjoying a nice family meal together.

"The jacket looks really good on you," Alyse complimented.

"Thanks," Peter replied.

"I think you should wear your leather jacket to school tomorrow. It would make you look so irresistible to other girls, though they will learn quickly enough that you are mine," Alyse said.

"Just like the boys will learn that you are mine and not Roman Godfrey's girl," Peter said before he and Alyse got up making their way to the bedroom so they could get some sleep before their first day of school.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

29K 600 32
This is the sequel to His captive possession. If you have not done so, please go and read His captive possession before reading this one. It will b...
6.2K 76 24
Months have passed since Peter, Celena, and Roman dealt with the evil Vargulf. But the mystery of their great bond still remains. After the witness...
113K 2.9K 38
The last day of summer would be the last normal day of Emma's life- not that it had been very normal to begin with. Normalcy was a luxury rarely affo...
945 42 17
VERY MATURE CONTENT 18+ (TRIGGER WARNING!!). Little Lizzie was just five year's old when her mom passed away from cancer, now being raised by her fat...