Inspiration [Hizashi Yamada x...

Pixelpad tarafından

[Y/N] [L/N], a quiet writer and instrumental artist, meets Hizashi Yamada, a loud pro hero teacher and radio... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Here Together (Christmas Special/Epilogue) 🎄
Gallery

Chapter 10

10.3K 348 412
Pixelpad tarafından

Your phone rang and ruined the moment. You quickly got up and grabbed it.

"Hello?"

Hizashi watched you take the call. Your face seemed to drop as he looked over worriedly. A few moments later you hung up, a frown on your face once again.

"You look... trebled," Hizashi said, trying for a pun to get you to smile. When that didn't work, he asked, "Something else happened?"

"Yeah, apparently the publishing company for my songs that I applied for rejected me." You sat back down next to Hizashi and glanced at him. Maybe he can...? No, probably not. "Maybe I'll ask Jirou...."

"I can join you," Hizashi suggested. "I've wanted to try out the event for myself but had no one to go with."

"You mean it?" you exclaimed. "You don't have to, and since you said people would be biased...."

"I could wear a disguise or something, or play in the back while you sing." Hizashi's green eyes sparkled as you watched him. For once, something good was happening today.

"The way you phrased it though...." You giggled. "Sounded like a date."

"I suppose you could call it a date." Hizashi flashed a smile at you, causing you to blush.

"That was a joke."

"Mhm," he said teasingly. "What song do you have in mind?"

"I haven't decided yet. The battle doesn't start until about two months or so, so I'll have time to think of one and for you to practice." You looked around the room and the many instruments. "You can pick one from my list. Or you can choose one of your songs and I'll play it."

"Or we could do a duet again!"

"Or play a classic, people might love it. How many classical composers do you know?"

Hizashi paused. "Let's see, Mozart, Beethoven, Bach. What about rock?"

"Ooh, maybe we can do a mashup of both our songs!"

"Yeah, think outside the Bach," Hizashi joked. "Let's do a mashup."

"Great!" You laughed, being yourself again.

After a few hours of difficult decision-making on songs and exchanging nice comments about each other's work, you two finally picked two songs to mash together.

"You visit Rina and use your quirk on her every morning, right?" Hizashi asked. "I'll do most of the singing and you'll do most of the instrumentals, how's that sound?"

"I don't have the best voice, but I'll do my best."

"You have an amazing voice, just don't go breaking it." Hizashi stood up and almost fell over when he checked the time. "Oh shit, I'm almost late for my shift. I'll come over when I can to work on the song, alright?"

"I'll see you then," you agreed, nodding and walking him to the door. "Thanks for cheering me up."

"No problem, I had fun playing the piano with you." Hizashi took his hat from the rack and adjusted it on his head. He leaned forward and kissed your cheek. "Cya."

You stood there dumbfounded as he left, throwing a finger gun at you. "Holy fuck what did he just do."

~♬~

"Lucky!" Lina grieved dramatically, crossing her arms and pouting. Her glasses rested on the top of her nose and her eyebrows matched the mountain ones Hizashi almost always had. "You got to work with him on a song and you're performing it at the Battle of the Bands as a date?"

You visited Lina after eating lunch and told her about Rina's condition and Hizashi's visit.

"And the hug! And the kiss!" Lina continued. "That cheeky bastard...."

You started to have second thoughts about if it was a good idea to tell her everything about that.

"You must be really jealous," you quipped.

"Of course I am! He's like, your boyfriend now!"

"No," you said. "Definitely not. We're just hanging out to work on a song. I don't think he'll even talk to me as much anymore after the event."

"Then how do you explain the hug and kiss?"

"Um." You paused, unsure. "To comfort me?"

Lina humphed, continuing her childish complaining until suddenly, you heard the door open.

"Kai!" Lina jumped up excitedly, her mood switching in a snap. She pushed her glasses up. "You're back!"

"I sure am, Captain Obvious," Kaito joked. He waved at you once he noticed you were there. "Hey, [Y/N]!"

"Oh right, [Y/N], I told him over the phone about the villain thing a while back." Lina took Kaito's jacket and hung it over the couch lazily.

"Yep, I had to work extra even after the internship but I did find out some stuff with Best Jeanist," Kaito explained. "We—actually just him honestly—managed to catch one of the villains."

The couple sat back down on the couch. "Who?"

"Lina." Kaito stretched his arms and looked at his wife awkwardly. "It's really weird talking about someone with the same name as you and someone you know."

"When Hizashi and Shota told me about them it felt awkward too," you agreed.

"Hizashi and Shota?" Kaito questioned.

"Present Mic and Eraserhead. Didn't Lina tell you?"

"Kaito refused to tell me anything about this over the phone," Lina said. "He said he didn't want to explain it again to you once he was back. So I didn't tell him that." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Well now I'm back and telling you about it now, aren't I?"

The two of them quarreled as you laughed. "Did Best Jeanist get any information from them?"

"Well, he only caught her outside and stopped her from moving with his quirk. We only found out her quirk, which had something to do with sound. She and another person—probably the other Kaito—managed to escape before we could find out anything else."

"How did she use her quirk?" You had completely forgotten to ask the other two heroes about their quirks the last time you saw them.

"When Beat Jeanist talked it seemed as though his voice was drowned out. It seemed to make Lina stronger and she broke out from Best Jeanist's Fiber Master."

You pondered on this, wondering if you should tell Hizashi or Shota about the encounter. They probably already found out from Best Jeanist.

"So she gets her power from sound," Lina suggested. "Sounds like a simple quirk."

"Did you find anything else about those villains and how they could be dangerous?" you asked. "Shota said that they weren't a priority for some reason."

"That was because the hero killer Stain was on the loose and most heroes were focused on him," Kaito explained. "Now that he's arrested the heroes have been focusing on other villains."

"I see, I guess they really did just injure a student and hero a bit, which doesn't put them at large."

"Less important than the League of Villains, that's for sure."

"I'll tell the other two heroes about this if they haven't already heard." You stretched and yawned. "Thanks for the info, Kai."

"No problem. By the way, how's Rina? Any better?"

Lina answered for you. "[Y/N] told me today that Rina was really not well, believing that she wasn't going to get better."

"Yep." You sighed. "I'm applying for the Battle of the Bands contest to get her to cheer up."

"Good idea," Kaito said. "We'll go visit her some time to cheer her up, make her feel better. You two have won almost all of the school ones in high school. Who are you applying with since Rina's sick?"

Lina turned to him. "Hear this, she's doing it with Present Mic!" Kaito's eyes widened, his inner fanboy awakening.

"I feel like I shouldn't be surprised knowing how good your music is, but I am."

You laughed, knowing full well that he was also jealous. "We've decided on a song to play for the contest today. We're doing a mashup of one of his and one of my songs."

"That's a great idea!" Kaito said excitedly. "I'm definitely going."

"Sure, I'll buy you two a ticket," you offered.

And there came the argument about who pays for what, even though there was a high chance that all three of you didn't want to pay and only offered out of politeness.

~♪♫ ♪♫ ♪~
Guess the song:
"Way up, way up we go,
Been up and down that road...."

Song suggestion: Nerds by Bo Burnham

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

203K 5K 33
(COMPLETED) Enjoy these boys bickering over you~ LOVE YALL ENJOY! <3 Also mature stuff towards the end~ UwU This IS a student x teacher thing btw, fo...
92.7K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ʏ/ɴ), ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜ.ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ, sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ-ʜᴇ...
102K 1.5K 43
A collection of BNHA Oneshots. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Disclaimer: I do not own the MHA characters, they belong to their rightfu...
1.1M 30K 48
(y/n) (l/n) is a girl who is one to be labeled as quieter than Todoroki. Though she is quiet and hides her thoughts and words in solitude, she is kno...