Immensely Mental [On Hold, So...

Por anonymissbliss

She's scared to get close She hates being alone She longs for that feeling to not feel at all - The higher he... Más

Introduction
Kirah Star
Brendan Kingston
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24

4

83 4 0
Por anonymissbliss

~Kirah's P.O.V~

"It's my first day of work. Wow, what have i gotten myself into?" I thought to myself. I live in an apartment, but alone. That's kinda fun, isn't it? I have the bathroom all to myself, the TV, and most importantly, the fridge.

I went to the kitchen and stood in front of my fridge. When I opened it, all that was inside was milk, some water bottles, frozen vegetables and steak, eggs, ham, cheese and some left over pizza I don't how old that is.

I decided to eat cereal as I was not going to make some fancy breakfast, like eggs and bacon or a ham and cheese sandwich. I just ate some Cheerios that was in my cabinet. I then basically crawled to my bathroom because I am a really lazy person.

I fixed my hair into a low ponytail, as I thought it would be appropriate for the first day of work. Wait, whatever I don't care I'm just tying it. I brushed my teeth while I danced to some music that I put on and I washed my face. I didn't really look like a nurse working at a mental institution

. The alarm went off on my phone, indicating I had to go to work. "Okay well, bye apartment!" I yelled as walked out of the apartment and locked the door behind me.

I lived on the second floor, so I always used the stairs. But today, I don't wanna be sweaty at work, so I used the elevator. On my way to the elevator, I felt like I was being watched, but I just ignored the feeling and kept on walking. Maybe it's just the cameras they have in the hallways, I thought to myself.

I finally arrived at The Mental Hospital.

Dum dum dum

I was told I had to go to the boss's office before I get started. I did so and we had a long conversation before I actually got started. Or she had a long conversation before I started.

Her name *Miss Marah* fancy name.

"Good day Miss Star, please have a seat"

"Good morning Miss Marah."

"Let me give you a quick mental tour around this hospital. Unlike most Mental Hospitals, this mental hospital has three floors underground and three above ground.

The first floor above ground is the floor we are currently on. It's where we report for duty, receive new patients, we have a lounge for our nurses and there's a separated area for where the patients can receive visitors at a specific time of day and with a limited amount of visitors. Only above ground patients are allowed to have visitors; unless the underground patients have good reputations amongst the nurses, they are allowed to have visitors, but only one three times a week.

The second floor is just like a cafeteria for the patients above ground. There are separate stairs and elevators for them to get there. The third floor above ground is just another floor. It's where the patients go when they are sick, or hurt or need rest after something happened.

The patients wear outfits that are all white. To differentiate between which level patients they are, here is a tip. The first level patients(first floor above ground) have the number "1" printed in thick black on their shirt, at the back and front, the second level patients(first floor underground) have the number "2" printed in thick black on their shirts, back and front too and the third level patients(last level underground) have no numbers, they just all wear light purple,whether they like it or not.

The second floor above ground is for the patients who only have a few problems, they usually come out after a few months, IF their treatment is successful and if not, after a year or so or even more sometimes.

They have their own rooms with bathrooms and have access to the cafeteria daily, and don't worry, they are stable enough to control their actions and emotions, but we keep security around each corner just for safety.

All the patients underground have specialized times to got to the cafeteria, with guards of course. The first floor underground is a cafeteria for the patients underground.

They also have separate stairs and elevators to get there. The second floor underground is for the more complicated patients, the ones who have to get sessions, treatments and appointments. Now the third floor underground is for the mentally unstable patients.

The ones who will NEVER set foot into the outside world, ever. Only into the courtyard, but we'll get to that later. These patients are usually out of their right mind; they have the most sessions, appointments and treatments than all the other patients. They aren't able to control their actions and emotions when in 'their moods'.

They have their own cells and bathrooms in them. There are three courtyards, one for each floor. They are separated by steel walls, with bricks too. They have benches, and umm, 'vegetation' should I say. You know, some trees plants and grass.

The above ground patients have access to their courtyard daily, but the underground patients only a specific time of day. The time of day for patients for the following events according to their placing in the hospital are as follows:

*Above ground patients:

~Cafeteria~ They usually have access three times a day, but when they want more they can go again.

~Courtyard~ Also, they usually have access three times a day but when they want to go again, they're allowed to.

*Underground Patients:

~Cafeteria~ They have access only three times a day. Only in case of an emergency, they may go again.

~Courtyard~ Again, only three times a day; but they have longer time periods than the above ground patients. "

Wow. I thought to myself. She basically talked the whole time and I couldn't get one word out. Well, okay. We were busy talking when she got a call from security. "A new patient arrived now" she told me as shivers ran down my spine. I was told he's MY patient.

What the fuck. And a HE. I literally said that aloud, not knowing. I just kept walking until I reached the front of the hospital where my new patient would climb out of the bus thingy in a few minutes.seconds.milliseconds.

And there he came outta the bus thingy. I got his file to get all the basic info I need to know about him. His name was Brendan Kingston and he was around my age. He had A LOT of history and records. And oh my god he was level three.

I looked through his file not believing my eyes. When I looked up they unmasked him. Oh my asdfghjkl word. I stood there mouth open staring at him. He had short and messed up brown hair, with lighter parts at the roots; he had green eyes with splashes of blue here and there; he had a perfect face for eg nose cheeks ears forehead mouth; he had a lightly tanned skin, except for some scars which were on his face, around the edges of his cheeks and some on his top left side of his forehead. He looked at me deeply, I couldn't handle it.

I looked away before I could do anything else. The guards took me to his cell, with him as well. He had his own area actually, the only cell in one section of the floor.

The LAST UNDERGROUND FLOOR. I kept all my emotions in until I was alone in the area. I burst out in tears I have no idea why I would do something so stupid in front of this hot psycho like what do I look like right now my mascara was running and all.

He just looked at me, deeply with those green eyes that seemed endless and hypnotizing. I wiped the tears away and took a deep breath. I had to 'examine' him now,or his behavior.

He just stood behind the glass window and stared at the wall now. I stared at him instead of a boring wall. I heard a sound at the stairs and so I went to look, but there was nothing. I returned to where I was standing, and he was gone. My heart stopped for the second I heard his footsteps come up behind me.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and slided them down, slowly. He sniffed my hair for some reason when after he placed his head on my shoulder. I could feel his grip tighten and so I slowly pulled away. He stood there, still, looking at me.

I was totally creeped out now.

I called for the guards and they came the minute I called, and all this time he just stood there and stared endlessly.

They took him to his cell, again and locked the doors this time because I probably didn't lock the door when I checked the stairs. He just kept looking at me without saying a word, so I said my goodbyes but he still stood there.

By this time the security guards left already and because I didn't want to be alone, I began walking then heard a mumble. I turned around and asked: "Sorry, did you say something, Mr.Kingsley?" He said," Whats your name?". I said, "It's Kirah. Kirah Star." I now regret telling him my name, nonetheless my surname; wow I am really stupid. I walked out to the stairs when I heard him say something and I walked back. He still just stood there looking at me, and when I decided to start walking he said something. I heard exactly what he said this time, he said: "Kirah Star. Kirah, I like it" .

Okay i know this chapter is super long in my opinion. Im sorry if its too long, but I wanted to just write today. I actually like this chapter, but its long so yeh

&hope you like it💛

And don't forget to comment/vote😘💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.3K 871 10
where a sound mind meets a tainted heart. love in the darkest of places.
298K 8.6K 33
wattys longlist 2018 | MEET ELLA. She's drowning, literally. Ella has lung cancer, causing her lungs to fill with liquid that needs to be drained dai...
Breakable Por hannah

Novela Juvenil

7.8K 364 37
Claire has live a male abused life. No matter where she turns, no matter who she sees, there is always a guy out of get her. And not in a good way. S...
182 16 15
Jett Sanders had wanted Cora Clarkson for years. She just didn't know it. Preacher's kid, A+ student, active volunteer and all-around good girl...Cor...